PREVIEW: BW091: Power Battle! Iris vs. Hikari! - Page 21

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree568Likes

Thread: BW091: Power Battle! Iris vs. Hikari!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: BW091: Power Battle! Iris vs. Hikari!

Alder's face is pure win ^_^.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Mamoswine vs Dragonite looks like an Iwane episode to me. So Mamo is at least going to get a nice looking fight.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I wonder if the little shocking scene with Alder occurs during Iris VS Dawn's battle, as Ash, Dento, Cabernet and Langley seem to be spectators while Dawn is appearing to be very focused in a battle, and Iris is shocked, possibly suggesting to her struggle mentioned in an earlier scan, as Dawn may have the upper hand at this moment of time. Though, Dawn's teeth are gritted fiercely, which makes me ponder if she's struggling too...
    Also, Dento is holding Piplup in his arms and Axew is perched on his head, which I find quite adorable. Hmm; I wonder what Alder is saying, if it's during their match, as Dento, Ash, Langley and Cabernet all appear to be slightly surprised as they stare at the battlefield, I assume. I notice that Shooti isn't included there, possibly he is apathetic to their match or something else, so he is not aghast.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Blog Entries

If I saw the preview right, it looks like Dragonite has Dragon Rage. Smh

Might as well throw Axew under the bus, and run over it multiple times at this point. :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    If I saw the preview right, it looks like Dragonite has Dragon Rage. Smh

Might as well throw Axew under the bus, and run over it multiple times at this point. :P
    He could get Draco Meteor. But anyway this tournament is just disgusting I like Iris but she ruined it I don't mind her getting Dragonite but I wish she didn't use it here.
    Caseydia likes this.

Blog Entries

Could it be? A battle in the Best Wishes saga that doesn't rely heavily on stock footage?

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    If I saw the preview right, it looks like Dragonite has Dragon Rage.
    Looks like 'Dragon Rush' to me.
    (new animation, may be?)

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It would be kinda redundant for Dragonite to have Dragon Rage, seeing as Axew already has it and even made a plot point for it and everything (not that this hasn't stopped them in the past, but...). And Dragon Rage just doesn't seem overpowered enough for the likes of Dragonite. Dragon Rush seems like a better bet to round out this way-too-insanely-good moveset Dragonite has.

Plus, Dragon Rush having a 20% flinch rate sounds like a trait they'd use to bail Dragonite out so it can beat Mamoswine. :P

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This battle looks to be good even with the knowledge that Dawn will lose.

For a powerhouse Pokemon, Mamoswine was just stuck in double battles during its Contest wins back in DP, so we never really got to see it go fully head to head with another Pokemon. Mamoswine was definitely in need of another battle, so as long as it severely damages the Dragonite, I can be content it loses.

Does anyone know who battles who in the second round of junior cup besides iris vs. dawn match?
    i suppose trip and cilan will face off again!

Can it be? Can this tournament actually being a Unova League?
    Because if Ash and Trip make it to the finals, which they will, probably, is that means, that they will have their final battle here with ash pikachu vs trip serperior? Homever, this is just a speculation! Ash, Iris and Trip are in the semis with unknown opponent yet, but I assume it would be Cilan or any of other 3 unknown kids!

I known that Dragonite is going to win, but the question is, when Ash was seeing beating Iris in the semi-finals of the Junior Cup Competition in BulbaNewsNow and now that he is in the finale, who will join him there and who will battle alder?

My Speculation for quarter-final junior cup battles in unofficial order: Dawn Vs. Iris (Confirmed and True), Trip Vs. Cilan, Unknown Vs. Ash, Unknown Vs. Unknown.
    Why the heck is Ash always on the right side of the battlefield?
    Last edited by Iteru; 2nd August 2012 at 01:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 Episode 7 Preview - YouTube

MAMOSWINE IS STANDING UP TO DRAGONITE?!?!

So.... They downgraded Georgia just so Dawn's Mamoswine could "look great" damaging the Dragonite. That's just..... TERRIBLE.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It seems that Dragonite's fourth move will be revealed in this episode. Considering that the animation of this move is far different from any of the other Dragon-type attacks we have seen in the anime so far, I wonder if this is a different type of move entirely. If it were not for the animation changes, I'd say that Dragonite will use Dragon Rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    For a powerhouse Pokemon, Mamoswine was just stuck in double battles during its Contest wins back in DP, so we never really got to see it go fully head to head with another Pokemon.
    Mamoswine battled a wild Aggron in DP119 before the latter pokemon retreated. Mamoswine fought and easily defeated a coordinator's Granbull in DP146. It also had that practice battle with Ash's Pignite a few episodes back.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm glad to see Mamoswine get a big battle though. Let's be honest, not counting the pointless Togekiss, Dawn's team remained relatively small and cutesy all throughout DP.

Mamsowine is the one big, powerhouse Pokemon that everyone loved. Its great to see it go up against a powerful opponent like Dragonite. If we didn't know the outcome I'd assume Dawn would win. Its a shame she doesn't but Mamoswine better severely damage the Dragonite.

Trophies

Dragonite has lost so much height throughout the process of the anime!! Go back to ep13, it was this massive creature, bigger than a lighthouse. Obviously its had multiple appearances since, but looking at the above picture, its only just bigger than Iris. Unrealistic...

The fight between Mamoswine and dragonite looks intense, hopefully Dawn will give a good fight even though she loses..

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

8D

Quote Originally Posted by mwetwe View Post
    The fight between Mamoswine and dragonite looks intense, hopefully Dawn will give a good fight even though she loses..
    Agreed, both pokemon look pretty beastly in the preview so I'm looking forward to seeing a powerhouse battle for sure. I'm curious to see what Dragonite's dragon move is and to see if Mamoswine learned a new move.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)