PREVIEW: BW080: Pokémon Sommelier Showdown! Tasting Battle!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 169
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: BW080: Pokémon Sommelier Showdown! Tasting Battle!!

  1. #1
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,849

    Default BW080: Pokémon Sommelier Showdown! Tasting Battle!!

    BW080: Pokemon Sommelier Showdown! Tasting Battle!!

    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org2880694.jpg

    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by StUn SpOrE View Post
    Trans by StUn SpOrE:
    the Black box's text:
    ""Dento's Challenge:Pokemon Sommelier Showdown!!
    Dento's goal is mastery as a Pokemon Sommelier. In the midst of his travels, a confrontation between sommeliers occurs!"

    "Which is the appropriate first partner[pokemon]? Picking which pokemon are most compatible for a person is one of the jobs of a Pokemon Sommelier. Out of the many Pokemon available, it's time to pick her first partner!"

    "A Pokemon Sommelier, with A-Class certification, same as Dento, named Pinot Noir arrives. The one to pick Momocchi's perfect partner will be....?"

    A battle takes place in order to choose what Pokemon will become Momocchi's partner.

    It's a huge conflict between Pinot Noir's Choroneko and Dento's Iwapalace!"
    Last edited by Playerking; 23rd April 2012 at 05:26 AM.
    martianmister likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

  2. #2
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Another Cilan episode. They really don't let up promoting the guy, do they?

  3. #3
    Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    3,003
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    ...Are we finally going to see why Dent hates Choroneko so much? O__O
    sunyshore, Hellion, Iteru and 7 others like this.


  4. #4
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,849

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    Another Cilan episode. They really don't let up promoting the guy, do they?
    At least he finally has another Connoisseur Rival. Let it go will you?
    djulienr likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

  5. #5
    Electric Obsession sunyshore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Saitama, Japan
    Posts
    896

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Unicorn View Post
    ...Are we finally going to see why Dent hates Choroneko so much? O__O
    this was my very first thought. XD

  6. #6
    Easy listening Masurao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,313
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Was expecting Burgundy. I am slightly disappoint.

    Looks interesting nonetheless. Not too keen on seeing Crustle again, but maybe the battle is more than just a 1 v 1. Perhaps we might finally shed some light on Cilan's back story with the cat.
    Last edited by Masurao; 19th April 2012 at 12:20 AM.
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.

  7. #7
    Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,799
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Too bad there's no Burgundy. Well, I'm still interested in episode that's all about Pokemon Connoisseurs

  8. #8
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Is it just me or does the COTD look like a coordinator?

    Even more proof that Somelier's are like the BW version of coordinators...
    Bandit Keith and djulienr like this.

  9. #9
    Surgeon of Death 捷克羅姆's Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greenbit
    Posts
    502
    Blog Entries
    11
    Follow 捷克羅姆 On Twitter
    Follow 捷克羅姆 on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    That new guy has a wine-related name (Pinot Noir). Any chance that he would become another rival for Cilan?

  10. #10
    Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,344
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Kid is Cilan and Burgundy's child. *hides*

    Team Black


    Team White



  11. #11
    Mr. F's Bulbawife Hitomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    930
    Blog Entries
    16

    Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Force Fire View Post
    Kid is Cilan and Burgundy's child. *hides*
    This episode is a two year time skip into the future?! :D

    can I be sad this isn't really the case?

    /has been a Sommeliershipper since forever

    I'm kinda sad Cabernet isn't in this episode, but getting some info on Dento's eternal hatred of Choroneko is fabulous, as well as the fact that he's going to battle a Sommelier on his level. This is something I've wanted for a long time but never thought I'd get to see, so I'm quite excited. :D

  12. #12
    Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    3,003
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Quote Originally Posted by 捷克羅姆 View Post
    That new guy has a wine-related name (Pinot Noir). Any chance that he would become another rival for Cilan?
    I hope they have some kind of history together, the only other sommelier we've seen is Cabernet. Really hoping this guy has something to do with why Dent doesn't like Choroneko. Ahhh more of Dent's backstory plz yes
    djulienr and Trainer Yusuf like this.


  13. #13
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,849

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Unicorn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 捷克羅姆 View Post
    That new guy has a wine-related name (Pinot Noir). Any chance that he would become another rival for Cilan?
    I hope they have some kind of history together, the only other sommelier we've seen is Cabernet. Really hoping this guy has something to do with why Dent doesn't like Choroneko. Ahhh more of Dent's backstory plz yes
    Didn't we see an A class(I think) Connoisseus in BW019?

    But this will be the 4th Connoisseur, if you don't count the people in BW019, taking the Connoisseur exam.

    I hope this guy beats Cilan, because I think Crustle could use another loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

  14. #14
    Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    3,003
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Unicorn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 捷克羅姆 View Post
    That new guy has a wine-related name (Pinot Noir). Any chance that he would become another rival for Cilan?
    I hope they have some kind of history together, the only other sommelier we've seen is Cabernet. Really hoping this guy has something to do with why Dent doesn't like Choroneko. Ahhh more of Dent's backstory plz yes
    Didn't we see an A class(I think) Connoisseus in BW019?

    But this will be the 4th Connoisseur, if you don't count the people in BW019, taking the Connoisseur exam.

    I hope this guy beats Cilan, because I think Crustle could use another loss.
    Yeah, there was a sommelier in BW019, but not a character that stuck around. Forgot about that, heh.

    I hope this Pinot Noir guy is the class higher than Dent.


  15. #15
    Melodies Of Life Sweenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    849
    Blog Entries
    1

    Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW080: Pokemon Somelier Showdown

    Enough with cilan already, give iris some more screen time
    Bandit Keith and mijuwott like this.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

    Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •