PREVIEW: BW072: The Fiercely Fought Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BW072: The Fiercely Fought Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default BW072: The Fiercely Fought Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!

New ep.

熱闘ドンナマイト!キリキザンVSエンブオー!!

Fierce Fighting Donamite! Bisharp vs Emboar!!

テレビ情報誌を匿名掲示板に貼ってくださった方がいました。2012年3月29日 にテレビ東京で放送されるポケットモンスターベス... on Twitpic

Airs March 29.

Quote Originally Posted by adyniz View Post
    Screenplay: Atsuhiro Tomioka
    Storyboard: Kazuomi Koga
    Assistant director: Takaomi Kanezaki
    Animation director: Tatsuya Annoura
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerking View Post
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201203291900.html

Burgundy is still here, Akkie is still here and Joy is here. The rest we pretty much already know.

It talks about Emboar fighting Conkeldurr and Pansage vs. Sawk. Sawk will use Karatee Chop and I think it also mentions Pansage's Bite.
    Last edited by Hellion; 24th March 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW072 Bisharp vs Emboar

Five bucks says this will be Bel vs. Langley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

What a feature on Bisharp!? 2 episodes in a row featuring it!
    So is it Langley's or is it the Don's! Really interesting!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

But , what about Ash ?
    Don't tell me that he lose the 1st round !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Bel vs. Langley.
    I hope it is. It would be nice to see Bel progressing and becoming better and better, making it farther than she did in the Don Battle tournament. Steadily improving to win the League. Those two have some great interactions so I hope we do see them battle here.

Default Re: BW072: Fierce Fighting Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!

I'm assuming Cilan, and Iris don't enter this thing? That would be strange. At any rate, I hope this is Langley vs Bianca..that would be a fun battle to watch.

Not A Piece of Cake Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Interesting, so Langley does indeed bust the Crimgan trainer. I wonder whom this Embour trainer is, Bel maybe? I wonder if she could beat Langley, can't really see it happening without it being forced given the way Bel acted before and Langley being a seasoned trainer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
    I'm assuming Cilan, and Iris don't enter this thing?
    Dent will be too busy trying to prevent Cabernet from outsparkling him.

Could be like the Don Battle though where there were more battles than the one mentioned in the title. Though, it's interesting here to note that Kirikizan's trainer seems to be getting a lot of focus. I could see them having the main characters in different subdued battles, though I'm glad that, if it is Langley and Bel, those seem to make it very far in the tournament. I reallly want to see those two interact again.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

The Don Battle arc wasn't super brilliant or anything, but I still enjoyed it for what it was. I'm glad they're taking another swing at this tournament arc set-up though, if only so they can get it 'right' this time around and address some of the biggest complaints. Langley vs. Bel would be a great match-up (gutter, mind, out), not only because it'd mean Bel must have actually defeated some opponents, possibly on-screen, to get this far, but because it'd mean we might get the two interacting outside the Zoroa stuff this time around (and screw you guys, it was totally funny! :P). That'd be cool.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Assuming that the rivals will also compete in this tournament, I am also hoping that this match will be between Bianca and Georgia. A lot of the recurring rivals had connections with one another back during the Club Battle Tournament arc, but they were unable to battle one another (mostly because they were paired up with the main characters).

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post

Could be like the Don Battle though where there were more battles than the one mentioned in the title. Though, it's interesting here to note that Kirikizan's trainer seems to be getting a lot of focus. I could see them having the main characters in different subdued battles, though I'm glad that, if it is Langley and Bel, those seem to make it very far in the tournament. I reallly want to see those two interact again.
    Well w/e the case, I just hope this tournament is handled far better than the last one. If Iris is entering have her get axed off early. Cilan can do w/e, but I feel the spotlight should be on either Bianca this time around. I wouldn't really care if Bianca won this, because it would show she's grown. I'm not sure where Ash will fall in all of this, but I'm assuming he'll at least make it to the semi's as usual.

Blog Entries

It's nice that we're getting another tournament, but why so much focus on Langley's (possible) Kirikizan in the titles?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post

Well w/e the case, I just hope this tournament is handled far better than the last one. If Iris is entering have her get axed off early. Cilan can do w/e, but I feel the spotlight should be on either Bianca this time around. I wouldn't really care if Bianca won this, because it would show she's grown. I'm not sure where Ash will fall in all of this, but I'm assuming he'll at least make it to the semi's as usual.
    Honestly , it seem trainer can use only one pokemon in the whole tournament. (since Bisharp being used twice)
    Ash already lost Don tournament,
    So , He should win this one
    Specially if he gonna use Scraggy in this tournament.
    By the way, I would prefer if new and cooler rival with Emboar & Bisharp enter this tournament.
    And this whole tournament gonna be a waste of time if Ash lose the first round & sit in the background
    Because I have no interest in 4 episode about how Bianca & Langley win a Tournament
    It's nice that we're getting another tournament, but why so much focus on Langley's (possible) Kirikizan in the titles?
    Believe me, I'm have been wondering the same thing !

Another tourney, yay! Without sarcasm, really. No Iris means the only thing that could possibly ruin it will be eliminated.

Although Ash could really use some serious exp besides from gym leaders, since it seems to be a heavily rival-oriented thing, here's hoping Bianca wins overall.

I was rooting for an Escavalier - Bisharp battle when these two have to compete against each other but still, past character interactions show that we won't be disappointed.
    (If it's really them. Not that much of a wild guess.)

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Seeing Emboar in the anime is great! Not sure why Bisharp is in two episode titles, though. Maybe Langley (if this is Langley) is starring in both episodes of the tournament?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast