PREVIEW: BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge - Page 6

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge

Blog Entries

Default re: BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen of Mana View Post

So it's either Ash wins and cue complaints about type-advantage defiance, or Ash loses and gets stuck with the punching bag label?
    Yup, because he needs to win more than just gym battles. He should win more outside of them to show improvement. Throw Iris some loses or something. If he loses here, but rematches in the same episode ultimately winning then fine.

But just a loss, and the obligatory "I need to get stronger"? No thanks.

Default Re: BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge

How will the battle turn out? Hopefully a victory.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge

Oh, Satoshi, I thought you were past this, you know Pikachu's electric attacks aren't going to work against a part ground type just because he's part water, too >___>

It'll be nice to see some (assuming?) higher leveled third evo's battling, especially Pendra :D

Waruvile though. Ugh. I was kind of glad he was gone...hopefully he'll be a formidable battler?
    Bubble Frog likes this.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

And here is our WaruBoy.

Last edited by Adyniz; 16th January 2012 at 09:45 PM.

Seems like Ash seperates from Pikachu as predicted, but Ash will get Krokorok at this episode and I see Harley being mentioned this episode revealing that his Cacturne used to be a Cacnea according to a photo seen in Nick's house.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't read japanese, but Harley? Really?

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Wat. Harley is not mentioned one single time in that summary. I call troll (or bad eyesight).

y team

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Blog Entries

Translated by Sushi

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Ash and his friends keep getting followed by Krokorok, which sees Pikachu as a rival. In a town, Ash is asked by a boy called Nick (typo'd as "Nicke") to let him borrow Pikachu so he can battle a friend.

Other scans say that Nick is challenged to a battle by his friend even though he doesn't own any Pokémon yet. Since it's a double battle, he needs two Pokémon. So yeah, I guess Ash lends Pikachu to him.
    Meh, I was kinda hoping Ash would battle this guy with the Seismitoad & Pendoora, not some other kid using his Pokemon to battle. Hopefully Ash takes over or something. I just hope this Nick kid is interesting enough for me to care using Ash's Pokemon. Meh, for now.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Satoshi lets someone borrow Pikachu? Ugh ~_~ I hope this Nick kid is interesting and comes up with some nice strategies because all the times Satoshi has lended people his Pokemon have just turned. out. so. well.

I'm getting tired of Pikachu's move set, Christ Eleki Ball is boring basically recolor of Energy Ball which was a recolor of Zap Cannon which was a recolor of Shadow Ball.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I hope Nick decides to steal Pikachu and run off.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Hopefully the battle between Pikachu and Krokorok is at the beginning of the episode

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    I hope Nick decides to steal Pikachu and run off.
    Well he'd certainly be living up to his name if he did!

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

But even though Ash is not battling here, it still does not explain why the Sunglasses Krokorok decides to battle alongside Pikachu. We should assume that the SG Krokorok has not been caught by any trainer yet as of this episode. Does the SG Krokorok volunteer to battle with Pikachu while hearing about Nick's situation?

This episode feels to be two separate plotlines that happen to be loosely connected with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    But even though Ash is not battling here, it still does not explain why the Sunglasses Krokorok decides to battle alongside Pikachu. We should assume that the SG Krokorok has not been caught by any trainer yet as of this episode. Does the SG Krokorok volunteer to battle with Pikachu while hearing about Nick's situation?

This episode feels to be two separate plotlines that happen to be loosely connected with one another.
    Yes apparently he appears sees that and wants to fight alongside Pikachu.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)