PREVIEW: BW??? - Iris and Zekrom - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: BW??? - Iris and Zekrom

Default Re: BW??? - Iris and Zekrom

Huh, well it'll be nice to see Zekrom make a full appearance on the anime, especially since he missed the N finale.

As for the fantasy vs. reality thing, I think it's real, I don't believe they would show a scene with the missing counterpart if they didn't intend to do something with it, especially since it's following the N finale which it was noticeably missing from. My big question is (if it's real of course) what's the reason behind the alliance between the two characters since getting a legendary on your side usually means something big goes down.

Blog Entries

That seems like a really low-key way of creating hype for what should be a major episode. My bet is that Jirachi will create this Zekrom.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Doesn't make any sense Ash should be with Zekrom instead of Iris. I've tried to like her as a character but I just can't anymore she's just randomly handed things that she doesn't even work for just get her out of here and start XY already.
    How has is she being "handed" Zekrom? Satoshi has bonded with a million and one legendaries on his journey and a lot of his friends have bonded with legendaries too. Why can't Iris interact with Zekrom? Plus Satoshi already got Zekrom in the Victini movie anyway. We've known since BW002 she wanted to meet Zekrom. Satoshi just went on a hunt to meet Reshiram, that was his goal for Episode N. He has shown no care about meeting Zekrom.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Doesn't make any sense Ash should be with Zekrom instead of Iris. I've tried to like her as a character but I just can't anymore she's just randomly handed things that she doesn't even work for just get her out of here and start XY already.
    It is the exact opposite, it wouldn't make sense to see Satoshi with Zekrom. He isn't a Dragon-type trainer, Iris is. Also, Iris is a lovely character, it would be really great to see her as Satoshi's female companion in the Pokémon XY anime. I try to understand why some people like you hate her, but it makes no sense to me. Lol, to be honest, this reminds me of people hating Hikari because she was girly.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

You know, seeing N with Reshiram and Iris with Zekrom is making me think the writers are trying to make Ash as insignificant as possible. I know Iris is a dragon trainer, but she already has Dragonite, why does she need Zekrom at all, it's just the writers continuing habit of making her look better than Ash, who is supposed to be the series main character.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was an illusion created by a Zoroark, but even if it's that, it makes Zekrom's appearance in the first BW episode amount to nothing.
    Caseydia likes this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Ash has no business communicating with Zekrom, anyway. The only legendary he should have a meaningful connection to is Ho-Oh. Besides, Zekrom zapping Pikachu hardly seemed like the start of a wonderful bond.
    martianmister and Life like this.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Just when you thought the fetishzation of Iris couldn't get any worse...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 21st April 2013 at 09:41 AM.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Blog Entries

Let's give it a break guys, or at least, not jump to huge conclusions and come off a bit more speculative than damning.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    You know, seeing N with Reshiram and Iris with Zekrom is making me think the writers are trying to make Ash as insignificant as possible. I know Iris is a dragon trainer, but she already has Dragonite, why does she need Zekrom at all, it's just the writers continuing habit of making her look better than Ash, who is supposed to be the series main character.
    Oh, Gaaawwwd, she's not catching it. Satoshi has bonded/interacted with a helluva a lot of legendaries already, his companions all have too at some point. Hikari - Mespirit, Takeshi - Uxie, Haruka - Manaphy, Masato - Jirachi, N - Reshiram. Iris's interest in Zekrom was foreshadowed all the way back in her debut episode, I don't see how it makes her look better than Satoshi. She likes Zekrom a lot and wants to meet it, Satoshi being the main character doesn't give him a monopoly on all legendary Pokemon events as far as I'm concerned.
    I wouldn't be surprised if this was an illusion created by a Zoroark, but even if it's that, it makes Zekrom's appearance in the first BW episode amount to nothing.
    So a lose-lose situation either way? I guess that's how the wheel turns and the dice rolls.

For some reason I'm not thinking this is Zoroark's doing, if it's fake it's probably Jirachi's doing. Zoroark makes malicious illusion and I don't think it would give Iris such a good one.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
    For some reason I'm not thinking this is Zoroark's doing, if it's fake it's probably Jirachi's doing. Zoroark makes malicious illusion and I don't think it would give Iris such a good one.
    It still can be malicious by severely disappointing her when she finds out it isn't real.

Blog Entries

Nice to see the Zekrom plotline isn't over yet, I suppose. Time to go prepare the shitstorm bunker, then. :P
    Bubble Frog likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Time to go prepare the shitstorm bunker, then. :P
    She catches Zekrom after reading its heart and goes on to become a Pokemon Master.

Bulbagarden goes insane.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Time to go prepare the shitstorm bunker, then. :P
    She catches Zekrom after reading its heart and goes on to become a Pokemon Master.

Bulbagarden goes insane.
    I almost want to see the anime break its no-catching-legendaries rule just to see the fandom explode. Almost.
    Zexy likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Iris and Zekrom seems peculiar to me, as it's Ash who is connected to it through BW001.
    Seeing at all is still good, though.

Blog Entries

This either is not what we think it is, or if it is real, then what does it matter? This series went bonkers long ago. In fact, the anime has ALREADY demonstrated that Ash is practically second banana to everyone around him, even before BW. I will not deny that this would be an insult, but I've been insulted so many times, I've gotten used to it. This is nothing compared to everything else they've thrown at us.
    Caseydia likes this.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast