PREVIEW: BW??? - Iris and Zekrom

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: BW??? - Iris and Zekrom

Default BW??? - Iris and Zekrom

From Pokemon Smash.
    Last edited by Iteru; 21st April 2013 at 04:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Default Re: BW??? - Iris and Zekrom

I saw that! I'm laughing like a maniac right now! Let the shitstorms begin? Iris catches Zekrom, omg Iris stole Zekrom from Satoshi, Zekrom and Satoshi belong together how dare she steal their screentime, etc.!!!1111

In all seriousness, I'm so glad Iris finally achieved one of her goals. Which was that she wanted to meet Zekrom! This is so awesome. My favorite Isshu Dragon finally appears! The combination of the two best types, Zekrom! #fangasming

ZEKROM = IRIS
    NATURE = NATURE I think it represents nature

I wouldn't rule out this being an illusion though.

EDIT:Whoops, the Joy episode isn't an illusion so this might not be either....:P

Still not getting my hopes up on the possibility that it will be an illusion, but if it isn't boo-yah!
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 21st April 2013 at 07:18 AM.

Zekrom and Iris? Christmas came early this year! I'm glad that Zekrom's finally returning, although it's kind of funny that it's during this small arc at the end of BW instead of during Episode N. But whatever. I'm looking forward to seeing Zekrom bond with Iris and vice versa.
    Bubble Frog and 투 애니원 like this.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good news: Zekrom gets to appear again after so long.
    Bad news: Iris is taking up what little screentime Zekrom/Ash could have gotten together.

I'm praying for the small chance that this is part of the illusions created by Zoroark in the upcoming episode. It would seem right for it to be an illusion since Iris wanted to meet Zekrom since her debut.
    Robo-Floatzel and SammyW27 like this.

Blog Entries

OMG! YES!!

I'm SO happy that Iris is the one who gets to ''connect/interact'' with Zekrom, I've been hoping for that ever since she in BW002 told how much she wanted to meet Zekrom.

Ugh... I'm so mad at myself for the fact that I missed out Smash now, wish I saw the clip.

*Exciteeeed*
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    Bad news: Iris is taking up what little screentime Zekrom/Ash could have gotten together.
    Iris getting more screentime instead of the protagonist who happens to get a huge lot of it since the 90's is actually pretty good news, at least for me. Also, she is the one trying to be a Dragon-type master, not Satoshi, it wouldn't make sense to see an episode focused on him interacting with the black dragon. Anyways, episodes focused on Iris are always good and it will be great to see Zekrom again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

It doesn't seem like an illusion. All the scenes from the Zoroark episode seem to be showcased together, each episode seemed to have its scenes showcased together. Still, I'll keep my guard up regardless. It could be a dream made up by Jirachi, hell, for all I know. But OMG, I NEED TO GET AN AVATAR OF IRIS AND ZEKROM TOGETHER! EVEN IF IT IS AN ILLUSION THAT SCENE MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT!

ゼクロムに乗るアイリス - YouTube

LOOK AT THE FUCKING WAY SHE COMMANDS IT! OMG! I'M DEAD!

IF THIS IS REAL, SHE'S SO LUCKY! ALL THE OTHER DRAGON MASTERS ARE GONNA BE SO JEALOUS!

EDIT:

Okay, I've calmed myself. In all seriousness, can't wait to see a combo of my two favorite types finally debut, fake or not. I'll be happy to see it.
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 20th April 2013 at 07:50 PM.
    투 애니원 likes this.

Blog Entries

Ash had his fun with Zekrom in the movie, I guess it's only fair that Iris get's hers...but lol if this is just an illusion/dream like that one in DP where Ash beat Cynthia or something.
    SammyW27 likes this.

Blog Entries

It would be rather unfortunate, but yeah, I could also see it just being an illusion/dream/whatever with the Jirachi and Zoroark episodes coming. Though I could also see this being related to Clair somehow.

Regardless, I'm excited for this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

I'm going to predict that it's either just Iris thinking about what she'd wish for from Jirachi or some Zoroark illusion hijinks as well. Zekrom actually being relevant again almost seems too good to be true.
    Bubble Frog likes this.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I guess Charizard Vs. Zekrom can still happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    Good news: Zekrom gets to appear again after so long.

I'm praying for the small chance that this is part of the illusions created by Zoroark in the upcoming episode. It would seem right for it to be an illusion since Iris wanted to meet Zekrom since her debut.
    Oh god, I hope you're right, I was about to hit my head against a wall really hard.

I mean, yeah, I get that Iris' goal is to be a dragon master (whatever the hell that is), but wasn't Satoshi getting the Zekrom storyline?
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

Blog Entries

Doesn't make any sense Ash should be with Zekrom instead of Iris. I've tried to like her as a character but I just can't anymore she's just randomly handed things that she doesn't even work for just get her out of here and start XY already.
    Hidden Mew and Isaac Gravity like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Doesn't make any sense Ash should be with Zekrom instead of Iris. I've tried to like her as a character but I just can't anymore she's just randomly handed things that she doesn't even work for just get her out of here and start XY already.
    I agree too. Zekrom was the one that took Pikachu's electricity in the first place. I get Iris is the dragon master but Zekrom was the reason Pikachu, Ash and Trip sucked to everyone in the first place. Anyway, I can't wait until the girl leaves. Might as well give the pokemon to her as well. I've given up on why she's been getting and meeting pokemon without much effort, build up or training so I don't care anymore.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 21st April 2013 at 03:02 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast