PREVIEW: BW: Iris VS Ibuki! The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 170
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: BW: Iris VS Ibuki! The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master!!

  1. #1
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,851

    Default BW: Iris VS Ibuki! The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master!!

    Title: Iris vs Ibuki! The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master!!
    アイリスVSイブキ!ドラゴンマスターへの道!!

    In the preview, Iris battled Clair's Drudigon with her Dragonite, she was with Gible and I think her Axew as well and a Rayquaza was flying in the sky.
    Last edited by Playerking; 6th October 2013 at 03:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

  2. #2
    Registered User SamurottMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Swimming to Kalos
    Posts
    115
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    Yep, I think it's Ash's Gible. I wonder if Ash will give it to her.
    HumanDawn likes this.
    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

  3. #3
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,851

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

  4. #4
    Moe
    Moe is offline
    Registered User Moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    949
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    I certainly don't like the idea of a non-trade trade. There's no way Ash is getting Excadrill in exchange, so it'd be Ash basically giving up and saying that he can't handle the Dragon type that he did a brilliant job of raising.

    Hopefully it is just that Iris has met it, grabbed it and is making a run for the end zone, but I don't hold much hope she won't be leaving with Gible (or for it to be a random wild Gible), which I think sucks.

    Perhaps if Ash had even once mentioned to Iris about Gible previously it could be easier to accept. At least give me a scene of Iris recognising Ash's strength and ability in training a Dragon to be that strong.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    87

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    I think it is Ash's Gible, hope Ash takes Gible with him to Kalos

  6. #6
    Registered User Velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    463

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    I swear Iris better not get Ash's Gible or heads are going to roll...
    CynthiaLover likes this.

  7. #7
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    And again, why do people think this is Ash's Gible?

  8. #8
    Registered User Darth Darkrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    965
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    I Hope this is a DIFFERENT Gible and Iris gets to keep it because if Not, I AM GOING TO BE SO PISSED OFF A bit and I'm just glad a Gible a appearing Again.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    466

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    And again, why do people think this is Ash's Gible?
    Because they are nearing pallet town, where Ash's Gible is currently residing. So naturally people are afraid that Iris will be getting Ash's one. Which would be awful. I doubt that will happen though. I would guess that it is Ash's though.

  10. #10
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,213

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    Yeah, I really can't see this being Ash's Gible. There's no reason for Ash to give Iris a Dragon type that he did a fine job with raising it, especially when Iris wouldn't be able to do a better job with Gible. I think that there's a better chance that it's just a random Gible.

  11. #11
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Yeah, I really can't see this being Ash's Gible. There's no reason for Ash to give Iris a Dragon type that he did a fine job with raising it, especially when Iris wouldn't be able to do a better job with Gible. I think that there's a better chance that it's just a random Gible.
    Plus, neither Iris nor Cilan will be with Ash when he reaches Pallet so there's no chance she could get Gible anyway.

  12. #12
    Registered User WatcherMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Durham, UK
    Posts
    765

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    Guys, there's something I'd like to point out...




    This battle is taking place at Fusube Gym... Iris is going to Johto. I don't think there's any danger of Satoshi's Fukumaru being given to her.
    Tsutarja, MikaelDerp and MizuTaipu like this.

  13. #13
    Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere dreaming forever
    Posts
    4,213

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Plus, neither Iris nor Cilan will be with Ash when he reaches Pallet so there's no chance she could get Gible anyway.
    That's a good point. It seems like they are leaving the group before he gets to Pallet Town, so she wouldn't be able to get his Gible.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    466

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    A few good points have been made. Since the battle is taking place at Blackthorn, plus Iris is likely never going to reach Pallet, it looks like Its gonna be a random Gible somewhere around Blackthorn city. Iris is off to Johto.

    So that puts my mind at ease haha

  15. #15
    I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spying on YOU!
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    48

    Default Re: BW: Iris and Gible

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Yeah, I really can't see this being Ash's Gible. There's no reason for Ash to give Iris a Dragon type that he did a fine job with raising it, especially when Iris wouldn't be able to do a better job with Gible. I think that there's a better chance that it's just a random Gible.
    Only because of that Iris runs around with Ashs Gible it does not mean that she gets it from him. She may just try to save Gible from something(the TRio for example). Or this is a random Gible.
    I know all your secrets!

    BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •