PREVIEW: BW 109 "The Araragi Laboratory! A New Journey!" - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 109 "The Araragi Laboratory! A New Journey!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 109 "The Araragi Laboratory! A New Journey!"

The only thing that's missing now is Dawn, with her in it it'd become just like the god awful ol' ''New Journey'' episodes that we went through with her, and that I yawned all the way through.

Bleh. I can't say just yet that it'll be an awful start to Season 2 Episode N, but I'm not too excited. I will however give it a chance, we'll get to see some footage of N in it after all.

And oh... TR... Ugh.

Blog Entries
    Add Jammy2A on Facebook

Does anyone have any clue as to what Ash is going to be doing for a year?

He has 8 badges (god knows how this time), he fared so badly in the Higaki conference he should probably reconsider battling altogether, he's never been the collecting type (looking at how Gary caught far more pokémon in 1 season than Ash did in god knows how long), and he isn't interested in becoming a breeder/doctor/coordinator or anything else... Iris doesn't do anything beside stating she wants to be a Dragon Master, though I don't see her taking any steps towards that (like I don't know, actively seeking dragon pokémon/trainers in places where they are known to live... *cough* Dragon's Den *cough*... or anywhere else, even in Unova). And Cilian clearly likes to cook and judge people, but thats it...

So... yeah.... what's this new season going to be about? What is going to be driving the group from town to town? Pursuing Team Plasma/N? but then, what, the anime becomes a 'sherlock-holmesesque' parody?.... I'm at a loss...

Blog Entries

It shouldn't be a full year until Gen VI unless GF decides to release the latter in November instead of September, which they haven't done since Gen III. Thus, the Plasma plot should work out fairly well, although it is admittedly unprecedented. They still could add in some sort of PWT sort of thing; we don't really know right now for sure. Perhaps even go back to the League to fight N in his Castle.

And Dent and Iris aren't the best character- or goal-wise, but they're no worse than Takeshi or Kasumi. Hopefully come Gen VI we'll have an actual female main character with an actual quest that isn't just an esoteric, ambiguous 'become an X', just like in AG and DP. In fact, I fully expect them to go back to doing so, although of course I could be wrong.

Ganbare Lizardon!! Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

This episode is probably going to be like the one we didn't get at the beginning of Isshu.

Like, okay, DP and AG started with us seeing the new trainer getting their first pokemon entirely from their point of view, and sure, Shooti was there, but we didn't see him getting ready in the morning and hanging out with his family and talking about how excited he was to begin his journey, and stuff like that. So this episode is probably going to be from that new trainer girl's point of view, and showing how excited she is to go pick a Pokemon and whatnot. Why Satoshi is there I'm still not quite sure of, maybe he wanted to go back to check on his Pokemon after the League or something and Araragi told him about the ruins thing, I really have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

これさ、ロケット団さ、飛ばされてるよね?(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))←... on Twitpic

Looks like this is from this episode. Wonder what's up with the TRio, who finally get a new bio on the TV Tokyo site btw. It mentions the Nyasu balloon and "returning to their original positions".

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    これさ、ロケット団さ、飛ばされてるよね?(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))←... on Twitpic

Looks like this is from this episode. Wonder what's up with the TRio, who finally get a new bio on the TV Tokyo site btw. It mentions the Nyasu balloon and "returning to their original positions".
    Have they been downgraded??? That have no logic they saved Giovanni life.
    Also giovanni appears in the bio maybe he will appear

That's an old picture from when BW began. Though I think it's safe to assume he'll be back with Plasma being involved and all.

If "going back to their original positions" means they are going back to their old ways of appearing in every episode to catch Pikachu and PotD, I'm out.

If not, then I'll see what this arc will bring about with goofy TR and "srs biz" Plasma.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~

People might disagree with me on this, but that COTD actually looks pretty entertaining to me.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Please, Rockets. Don't go back to being lame again. D:
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let me guess immune to electric aren't you cube?
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by santiagus
    Have they been downgraded??? That have no logic they saved Giovanni life.
    It's not like their "upgrade" made any sense either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare
    Let me guess immune to electric aren't you cube?
    According to the dialogue in the comic, yes.

I want to be excited about the Rocket trio going back to being in-character again after two long years of awfulness, but we've been burned by them before. I'll be pleasantly surprised if this really is their "comeback" but I'm not going to hold my breath or anything.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on October 20th, 2014

It seems like filler girl will get Tepig if that one scan about January's episodes is any indication.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~

Blog Entries

Well Tepig is the correct choice...

Could the starter Pokemon please not have the exact same personalities as Ash's ones? Just about all these lab episodes depict the starters as if they were all the same - though I really liked the Turtwig in DP001.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast