PREVIEW: BW 108: Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS Pikachu!! - Page 24

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Like Tree331Likes

Thread: BW 108: Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS Pikachu!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 108: Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS Pikachu!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I have complaints about Cameron, to summarise quickly - I think his having a Hydreigon hurts Iris' storyline by making her Dragon mastery goal seem far easier than it should be and I think he needed to be introduced earlier to make his win seem less forced - but I certainly don't have an issue with a character having a clear win, or the personality he has been given. The sense I get from Cameron as a character so far is that he has a good nature with Pokemon - even if he is clumsy.
    You don't have a problem with the way he sent his Ferrothorn and Swanna to be purged due to obvious disadvantages?
    Chiss likes this.

Moe
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    You don't have a problem with the way he sent his Ferrothorn and Swanna to be purged due to obvious disadvantages?
    I do.
    Chiss likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Oh really ,
    I heard yesterday @Moe shouting about Ash never training and got what he deserve!
    You need to quit believing shit everyone throws at you. Opinions are subjective, but it's a pure fact that Satoshi was training his Pokemon. For example Zuruggu wouldn't have mastered Focus Blast if Satoshi wasn't doing shit. I repeat, just because we aren't getting it on-screen in full 22 episodes centering solely around it like the Ice Chandelier episode in DP, doesn't mean he isn't training. It's perfectly fine that you think that he doesn't deserve it because it's not the DP formula style of writing and thus you find it unbelievable to believe he's been training, but these are the facts. It's the writing style of Best Wishes and DP is the only series that had episodes upon episodes focused on training, most likely because it was long as hell and we had quite a few gaps between episodes and Contests in an attempt to make the badge quest stretch out four years.

Only because He didn't saw Ash training as much as he want in On-screen .
    So tell me , Why do you expect me to believe Kotetsu train more then Ash when I never seen him to train !
    I never claimed Kotetsu trainined more than Satoshi, however you can't make blanket statements like "Ash & Stephan are the only ones that train their Pokemon!" Only a fool deals in on absolutes.
    As far as his Pokemon go , Ash also got develop pokemon as well.
    Character-wise, yeah Chaobu & Mijumaru are the only ones that have gotten development. I thought Waruvial would have, but the "Getting timid without his glasses" thing seems like just a gag, plus it hasn't appeared since about 30 or so episodes ago. If you mean strength development, every Pokemon on this show gets that. Every Pokemon on his team has gotten stronger, some are just done better than others.

He wasn't as lucky as Kotetsu & Iris to get a fully evolve Dragon Pokemon .
    Kairyu, the most marketable non-legendary Dragon and extremely popular(You would think its pre-evolved forms would be more popular ._.) = BW2 Advertisement

Funfact, Sanzandora is the fifth most popular Gen V Pokemon. :P Not to mention it really shows off how strong a trainer Kotetsu is to have caught and tamed a Dragon-type and trained one, which have been hailed as extremely powerful and hard to train and some rage. The writers most certainly are not handing him a fully evolved Pokemon that's powerful like those on the spot. Satoshi is the main character, a badge-collecting main character and that's just that. His mission in life is to train his Pokemon often plus he gets the most screen time and battles, I think, out of the BW trio. He has no need for a Sanzandora or Kairyu. Did you forget how quickly his Pokemon like Mamepato and Kurumiru evolved? How strong Chaobu was after evolution? The fact he caught Waruvile and Gamagaru as second-stagers, both with good movesets. The fact Tsutarja had a powerful moveset right off the bat and a previous trainer? Or are you ignoring the fact Mijumaru was quite a potential-filled Pokemon from the start as well as how Zuruggu dominated a Vulgina(1Hit-KO) then beat two fully-evolved monkeys in the Donamite?
    And He will never get a fully evolved Dragon Pokemon because writer believe it would make Ash look too overpowered.
    Why the hell does he need a Dragon so bad? They're strong Pokemon but you're ignoring Waruvial. IMO, he's probably the best member of his team.

They even took away Ash's Charizard and now Ash only can ''Borrow'' him for Special battle and then he has to send it away.
    Not everybody is lucky enough to catch one Pseudo Legendary Pokemon.
    The writers "took away" Lizardon because they were marketing Jouto, not Kanto. Anyone that believes that the writers do this because they actually actually want him to start fresh is mistaken. They'll stop doing that when Nintendo stops loving money.
    Specially When its Ash who has a lot of ''Restriction'' !!!
    But just because Ash isn't allow to have his own fully Pseudo Legendary and he wasn't allow to fully evolve any of his Unova Stater , Doesn't mean its okay for Kotetsu to whip him out with 5 Pokemon.
    Who told you he isn't "allowed" to evolve his Isshu starters? Chaobu nullifies this false fan statement. Fans need to quit thinking this way, it's fucking crazy. Mijumaru, Tsutarja, and Pokabu staying that way for a long time is for the sake of marketing.
    If Writer really want Kotetsu to win then they could make it 6 vs 6 !
    Why did they had to go 5 vs 6 ???
    Because entertainment, fun for young children.
    Why ? Did they want all Ash fan to feel even worst .
    The true fans are impulsive 4-11 year-old children who buy merchandise. The writers don't care about anime nerds, in fact they most likely don't even know you exist, but even then they wouldn't give a damn especially for people on the other side of the world in an English-speaking country. They're just doing their job, Pokemon did its job. It made you buy toys and video games.

By the way , You haven't notice
    3 Pokemon Kotetsu's Pokemon evolve only once while 2 of his Pokemon evolve twice .
    And Chance's are that Kotetsu befriended that Hydregion in order to catch it .
    If we count the number then Ash had way more evolution then Kotetsu.
    Says who, your headcanon?

Hey, heads up. A rage storm is about to be unleashed.
    Bubble Frog and Chiss like this.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

I'm closing this thread right now because the "discussions" here are getting out of hand. It'll be reopened if/when we get more previews for the episode.

We mods will also consider what disciplinary actions, if any, we're going to want to take.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 22nd, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Karamazov and martianmister like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Nice touch showing Cameron, Ash and Virgil in a battle cry so who's to tell what will happen now????

Blog Entries

ピカチュウVSルカリオ&サトシとNの別れ。 - YouTube I wonder, is the song playing in the background going to be the theme song for Episode N? They used Be An Arrow! in the previews for Season 2, so it would make sense. If so, I rather like the song seeing as though it sounds like Saikou Everyday!, and therefore brings me back to a sort of early 2010-ish era, with the feeling of a new coming generation--and curiosity as to what it will contain--in the air.
    Last edited by ArginX; 7th January 2013 at 02:44 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArginX View Post
    ピカチュウVSルカリオ&サトシとNの別れ。 - YouTube I wonder, is the song playing in the background going to be the theme song for Episode N? They used Be An Arrow! in the previews for Season 2, so it would make sense. If so, I rather like the song seeing as though it sounds like Saikou Everyday!, and therefore brings me back to a sort of early 2010-ish era, with the feeling of a new coming generation--and curiosity as to what it will contain--in the air.
    Isn't it ''Walking on Sunshine'' that they're playing? If so, then it definitely won't be the theme song for Episode N.

I honestly really don't care much for the Lucario Vs. Pikachu battle any longer. I was excited when it was Riolu who was doing the battling since Riolu is my favorite Pokémon, and even though Lucario is one of my favorites too I'd prefer to see Riolu battle instead. All I want to see is Snivy battling it out against Lucario, but I've got a feeling that their battle will be rather short to make place for the next one, the main one.

I'm kinda excited for Virgil's battle too. I know it'll be short, but I still am looking forward to it. I'm one of those people who actually really like Virgil and his team of Eeveelutions, and I still think it's a shame that we won't get to see he and Ash battle it out in a full battle. I just wish that they would've dedicated two more episodes to league for a full battle against Virgil too.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324