Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending - Page 2

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 222
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

  1. #16
    Registered User Chiplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    Wow, the song does actually sound really good in the trailers, I'm looking forward to see the whole thing. :)
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

  2. #17
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,334
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    I'm not that keen myself. All BW songs have been a disappointment so far. I much prefer every other saga's.

  3. #18
    no frontiers Solace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    155
    Follow Solace On Twitter

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    I agree with CrackFox, unfortunately. All of the BW songs have really not lived up to the standards the other saga intros/outros have set, especially the Hoenn saga songs. The first BW intro was just... atrocious. Don't even get me started.

  4. #19
    Registered User PockyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    1,014
    Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    I heard a song that was on the next episode trailer and wonder if that may be the new intro.

  5. #20
    いただきます! Achamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    アリゾナ
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    The music from the trailer sounds good, but I don't expect anything extravagant. I'm a little wary after Episode N's OP, but hopefully it will look great and show some roster changes.
    Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2: Decolora Adventure!




    Who ya gonna call? RotomBusters!

  6. #21
    Cop. Cop! yay Cop... qq Zexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,046
    Blog Entries
    150

    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    The music is okay, but it's the footage that counts. It gives Da spoilers. Pun.

    I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

  7. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    I don't think this deserve a new thread, but the ending theme of Decolora Adventures will be called "Te o Tsunagou" (Let's hold hands). The music will be sung by the same idol group of Sakura Go-Round, Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku. The single will be released at June 5.

    Source: Amazon.co.jp

  8. #23
    Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,056
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post
    The music is okay, but it's the footage that counts. It gives Da spoilers. Pun.
    Actually, I doubt it will. Just look at the Episode N opening (and the thread Doagasu started about it). More likely a vague representation.

    And heck, it's a filler arc of stand alone stories and Kanto-style wackiness. How much is there to really spoil?

    We'll find out soon enough!
    Last edited by SammyW27; 24th April 2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Zexy and martianmister like this.

  9. #24
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,021
    Blog Entries
    341

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    Last Opening had Genesect and Red Genesect cameo within it.

    Do you think we might see either Sylveon, or Mewtwo/Awakened Forme, in the New Opening to further advertise the film?
    SammyW27 likes this.

  10. #25
    Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,056
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post
    Last Opening had Genesect and Red Genesect cameo within it.

    Do you think we might see either Sylveon, or Mewtwo/Awakened Forme, in the New Opening to further advertise the film?
    Considering almost every opening has pointless cameos by a Movie's featured Pokémon (and Legendaries in general), may as well!

  11. #26
    Registered User Nymphia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Waiting for XY.
    Posts
    467
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    You forgot to discuss the most important thing.
    It's unlikely that we got spoiler because it happens at the very end, it would be Axew (== not spoilered) or they are related to Gen VI (possibly not spoiler). Could be a surprise but I don't hold my breath on it.

    Although I can't learn Japanese, if you look to the TV Tokyo summary from either the first or second episode, you can see something strange. The ending is absent. And no, the Episode N ending isn't present in those episodes. That means that the episodes are programmed without ending. OPening yes, the song of Daisuke but not ending.

    What happens to the ending credits? Where they will be put? They put a instrumental of the opening. Or a random instrumental montage witht he credits.

    I'm very surprised that anyone noticed the lack of information about an ending because the reason that we could suspect of the lack of new ending in the first episode (First episode, relation to the Eevee short) aren't applicable anymore.

    To note, the duration of the broadcast is 24:51 (until recently, 24:55)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

    I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

  12. #27
    BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,283
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymphia View Post
    You forgot to discuss the most important thing.
    It's unlikely that we got spoiler because it happens at the very end, it would be Axew (== not spoilered) or they are related to Gen VI (possibly not spoiler). Could be a surprise but I don't hold my breath on it.

    Although I can't learn Japanese, if you look to the TV Tokyo summary from either the first or second episode, you can see something strange. The ending is absent. And no, the Episode N ending isn't present in those episodes. That means that the episodes are programmed without ending. OPening yes, the song of Daisuke but not ending.

    What happens to the ending credits? Where they will be put? They put a instrumental of the opening. Or a random instrumental montage witht he credits.

    I'm very surprised that anyone noticed the lack of information about an ending because the reason that we could suspect of the lack of new ending in the first episode (First episode, relation to the Eevee short) aren't applicable anymore.

    To note, the duration of the broadcast is 24:51 (until recently, 24:55)
    They already said the Ending is getting changed, too.

  13. #28
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,021
    Blog Entries
    341

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    Although, oddly enough, we only have the date of the CD release.

    Like, the official site doesn't mention the ED, only the OP, and I don't think we've actually seen the ED in any credits for the upcoming episode either.

    I don't think we've ever had an episode without an ED, have we? Like, even when episodes have extra stuff like trailers and such, they usually are just tacked onto the end and replace the after-show segment (LiveCaster right now).

  14. #29
    Shurororororo Playerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,851

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

    The ending is "Let's join our hands".

    It's also for the Eevee, Pikachu and friends short.

    The opening has started.

    Old Nurse Joy, Old Jenny, Ash's mum, Claire, Chilli, Cress and Team Rocket in a Basculin submarine.
    Last edited by Playerking; 25th April 2013 at 05:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

  15. #30
    BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,283
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

    Why was Clair in the group shot? She can't be that important, can she?

    Still a nice opening.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •