Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending - Page 14

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

First hearing people here liking the new ending so much and then seeing it myself...I guess it was okay, but really nothing special. I just listened it and I can't remember the melody anymore.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening

New opening is awesome, abuse of fanserviceness aside.
    I see people already noted how it's the second opening sang by a male (AND OMYGOSH NOT RICA)

The ending was song wasn't that great. But the ending itself was very fitting. Very farewell Isshu like.
    Lots and lots of fanservice again, though. I mean all companions including Takeshi and Kasumi, then you have pretty much all worshipped pokémon in the same ending...

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Wow, the opening really fits the summery and comic-relief theme of this arc, it's perfect. And the song's not bad either. :D

As for the ending, very catchy music and VERY AMAZING VISUALS! I mean, asdfghjklč-ć - i just love it. :3

I am also Steve Smith! Toxsa Dalton's Avatar

Opening: Fine, adventurous, sounds like another Fairy Tail OP.
    Ending: OMG! Catchy and sung by Ebichu! WAY TO GO Ebichu! Also, it's now my most favorite because of Paul and Gary and May, Max, Dawn, Brock, and their pokemon being there as well as... SYLVEON! OMG! I think I'll hold hands with Volkner, Surge, Elesa, Wattson, and a bunch of Ampharos!

ENDING = AWESOME

Never saw Max and May and Misty since High Touch! in a theme song. Great job!

The new Opening is a trap to reel people back in. AND IT WORKS XD LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    A new subtitle for the season made me get excited because that meant a new Opening. I hope the male singer gives a powerful enough performance that would make me look forward to listening to the Opening.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryVince View Post
    The new Opening is a trap to reel people back in. AND IT WORKS XD LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    A new subtitle for the season made me get excited because that meant a new Opening. I hope the male singer gives a powerful enough performance that would make me look forward to listening to the Opening.
    I was already "in", so there was no "trap" to reel me back in from something that I was already in of.

The Opening was solid. It has a nice, simple and relaxing tune that fits with the season's theme.

Blog Entries

This was really good, I think I might remember this Opening And Ending I the Future.

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just realized all the different kinds of Pokeballs in the center of the circle group in the ED. I found that interesting for some reason - Lol.

I also have to say that I'm starting to like the OP more now, now that I've heard it again. I guess that sort of thing happens.

Just because all the main characters appeared in the ending doesn't mean they'll ever appear again, the ending was clearly non-canon

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Just because all the main characters appeared in the ending doesn't mean they'll ever appear again, the ending was clearly non-canon
    Partly, as Bel and cia made justice to their characters and felt like that could have really happened. And, of course, Ash, Cilan and Iris doesn't simply forget to call their family.

I thought that, after BW *finally* moved on, there would be near to no good that could remain in my mind as positive aspects from this season, but this ending gets me every damn time. :')

Follow the signs of the Crimson Thunder
    We will stay by your side
    Let our voices be there to guide you

Ash's Charizard returned. Team Rocket's old motto returned. Ash's Butterfree will (probably) return. And if Clair of all people can return, so can Ash's friends.
    pokemon fan 132 likes this.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo0 View Post
    Ash's Charizard returned. Team Rocket's old motto returned. Ash's Butterfree will (probably) return. And if Clair of all people can return, so can Ash's friends.
    Except for the fact that the poster revealed all the important episodes of this arc, and if any of them were returning they would have been shown on it. They put Dawn in the BW2 posters advertising the arc, and they put Claire in this one....so obviously if anyone else important from the past was appearing, they would be on it.
    Caseydia likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Except for the fact that the poster revealed all the important episodes of this arc, and if any of them were returning they would have been shown on it. They put Dawn in the BW2 posters advertising the arc, and they put Claire in this one....so obviously if anyone else important from the past was appearing, they would be on it.
    They also put Giovanni and the Kami trio on the poster to foreshadow Operation Tempest. So by your logic absolutely nothing of note will happen by the end of the series.

The Decolora saga may be over by mid-August. I still think that there will be special episodes after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo0 View Post
    Yeah but not all of them. I get the ending but that was a bit too much just for cameos. I would have rather them have done just all of the Unova characters because I feel that some of the others have had way too many spots on opening and ending themes already.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast