Ash's WORST battles - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ash's WORST battles

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ash's WORST battles

Out of all Ash's battle the one that under my skin was All the kanto legaue battles

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

There are many ive decided to foucs on this one i watched again recently.. Ash vs Winona the whole battle is terrible in so many ways

Pikachu gets 1hit KOd by a hydro pump
    Altaria gets 2 hit KOd by a bullet seed and leaf blade, Winnona ony uses peck and dragon rage ? does an altaria not have better moves at this point seriously ??

the battle was being set up for swellow vs swellow and in the end that battle ended up over shadowing the first two in being awfull.

Ashs Swellow, damage taken : 2 arieal aces, 1 peck attack, 2x hyper beams

Winnoas shiny Swellow, damage taken : 1 wing attack...

1 HIT KO
    Berrenta likes this.

Blog Entries

One of my favorites in this category is his lost to Paul before the Sinnoh League at Lake Verity. Seriously, that was one of those losses due to his cocky attitude. Each battle with Paul was the prove to him that his way of battling was wrong but in this case he seriously went overboard.

Not switching out Buizel when it was clearly at the limit, Grotle against Honchrow and numerous mistakes like that cost him to lose in the most pitiful manner. Seriously, Paul could have recalled Weavile and Ursaring and switched to avoid any of his team fainting if he wanted to.

Blog Entries

The worst battle is no doubt the Elesa one. Yes, it beats even anything in Kanto, because as stupid as he was then, he was not stupid enough to only bring one pokemon, believing he could sweep with only it. Next worst? That's harder. I will have to go with the gym battle with Brock. It DEFINED anime BS by pretty much not only being a pity badge, but it screwed with game mechanics and Ash should not have won it. #3 would be Sabrina. Again with the BS, and furthermore, nobody even had to fight. I'm only rating it less than the previous because he did have to get Haunter to cooperate to even make it possible, so at least some effort was put into it. (I'll still say it's an effort any idiot could've made)
    Step into the Fairy circle

Will Rip Titles 4 Money speedingbulletbill's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow speedingbulletbill On Twitter Add speedingbulletbill on Facebook Add speedingbulletbill on Google+ Add speedingbulletbill on MySpace
    Add speedingbulletbill on Linkedin Follow speedingbulletbill on Tumblr Follow speedingbulletbill on Flickr Visit speedingbulletbill's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Why do people say that Thunder armor was bad. One if you remember that Swellow as a tallow held on to the eletric attacks and Swellow is known to have the abilty guts as well
    Because it came completely out of nowhere, they could have used Wattson's gym to show off Guts instead of having Pikachu one-shot everything, but no, they had to take the cheap writing route.

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    What could it be?

That is clearly the best fight in the entire series. I dunno what you're talking about. ;)

Aaand, on topic? Probably the Ritchie fight. Not because the fight wasn't exciting or bad, but because of the ending. If it ended with a climax, or with--ya know, an ending!--it would've been one of the high points of the Kanto league, even if he did lose. In the end...not so much...just sorta fizzled out.

Blog Entries

How about Ash vs. Flint? The really annoying part of it was Infernape and Buizel going down with one hit each while Uberchu takes twice as much damage as the other two combined before going down. (Someone refresh my memory--did Team Ash inflict any damage on Flint's Infernape?)
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12