pancham
    lileo
    skiddo

pokemon i want him to catch
    gloomy
    lucario
    larvetar

Default Re: Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

I really, really want Ash to get Chespin. I mean look at the little guy. He's so happy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lemongrab View Post
    I really, really want Ash to get Chespin. I mean look at the little guy. He's so happy.
    Clemont appears to be getting it.

What do you guys think of Ash getting Snubbull for his first Fairy type Pokemon? I think it really suits him compared to the Gen VI Fairy types if he doesn't get Snubbull I could see him getting Mawile.

i dont think he'll get a fairy type. it doesnt suite him. plus just because its a new type doesnt mean he has to get one.

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree with @johnpoke; I would be happy if Ash got a Swirlix because I like that thing but it does not fit him. Granbull would be kind of cool too but I do not like Snubull. Anyway we have three spots left to predict. He need a Grass type. Gogoat line, Phantump line or Trevenant line? I want him to get Trevenant. Bu Gogoat seems to fit most although Serena might get one too if she should start racing. And Chespin will go to Clemont so Ash can not get it. He might not even get a Grass type this gen?
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Registered User Freinare Unimentra's Avatar

I already know that Ash (Satoshi) catches Froakie (Keromatsu) and Fletchling (Yayakoma), these I believe will evolve fully. As Ash has yet to catch any Steel, Psychic, Ghost, and Fairy types so I hope at least 2 of these will be fill in. Also well he doesn't always get a grass, fire, and water type, Froakie is water and Fletchling's evolutions are fire types, so he'll catch a grass type.

1. Froakie will evolve twice as it may be the only Kalos starter Ash captures. Chespin (Harimaron) could go to him or to Clemont (Citron). If Froakie is the only starter of Ash, then it will need to reach its final evolution. In addition, none of Ash's water starters has yet achieved final form, so he's due for one.

2. As all of Ash's bird pokemon have reached final evolution so Fletchling will most likely follow this tradition. It's evolution would also fill in the fire pokemon position on the team.

3. My next prediction is a pokemon that I always wanted Ash to have above all other pokemon, Lucario. With Ash's strong aura, he is a good match for Lucario. My belief that that Ash will get a Lucario is not just pure hope but backed by the game. At one point in the game you can obtain one that would work for Ash in the anime. Since Lucario can mega evolve and Ash's team will have to have a pokemon that can mega evolve. This evolution requires a strong bond between trainer and pokemon, something that Ash always develops with his pokemon and he would be able to connect with Lucario with aura. Plus in one of the game promotions, a Lucario faced off with a Blaziken (Bursyamo) both as mega pokemon. we already met mega Blaziken in the anime, its trainer is a likely future rival for Ash, Lucario would its rival as a fellow mega fighting type pokemon. Lucario would also give Ash a steel type. Ash could get Riolu that evolves into Lucario instead of Lucario right off the bat, this would create a stronger bond and show growth of both pokemon and trainer, I would prefer this.

4. I think that Ash will catch a Scatterbug (Kofukimushi) and that it will evolve twice. it would be like Caterpie and its evolved forms which I have missed and this time the bug stays.

5. next is a pokemon I hope he catches though I have no evidence for, Honedge (Hitotsuki) and its evolutionary line. All of the pokemon in this line are just plain cool and have the unique dual ghost/steel type that fills in half the types Ash hasn't captured. In battle this combo is resistant to flying, rock, steel, grass, psychic, ice, dragon, and fairy type attacks, dual resistance to bug type attacks, and immune to normal, fighting, and poison type attacks and only weak against ground, ghost, fire, and dark attacks. Honedge's final evolved form, Aegislash (Girugarudo) not only handles well against two thirds of attack types but can change from a strong defense in shield form to a strong offense in sword mode giving Ash the edge.

6. Ash will likely hatch one pokemon from an egg and may get a fairy type. Also he is likely to bring back his Charizard (Lizardon) and/or his Heracross as both can mega evolve, if Charizard does mega evolve then both versions should be used to avoid favoring either game or form or form over the other. Bulbasaur (Fushigidane) and Gible (Fukamaru) can mega evolve in their final evolutionary forms but that would require them to evolve twice, not likely to happen to pokemon from one of Ash's older regional teams, Bulbasaur has stopped itself from evolving in the past.

7. Ash and his traveling friends never carry the same pokemon as the others at the same time. Clemont has Bunnelby (Horubī) and Dedenne and I think he'll get Chespin. Serena has Fennekin (Fokko) and I think she will also get her own Rhyhorn (Sihorn). All of these pokemon and there evolutionary lines will not be captured by Ash in my opinion.
    Last edited by Freinare Unimentra; 5th November 2013 at 08:02 AM.

I can see Ash with a Tyrunt for some reason. And that it would behave similar to gible with that biting habit. But if Ash caught one, I can't see it evolve to Tyrantrum. And maybe he could get a Skiddo that evolve to Gogoat. Ash often gets grass pokemon, and since it doesn't look like he will be getting Chespin and Phantump and Pumpkaboo, doesn't seem to fit him either.

And probably getting one of his old pokemon that can mega evolve.

Serena, I guess she will catch a new fairy type and I can see her with a female Meowstic. Clemont probably have or is getting a Helioptile and a old gen electric type.
    3DS Friend Code: 3540-0119-2699 :)
    Friend Safari: Electric - Electrode, Electabuzz and Zebstrika

Quote Originally Posted by PokeAmi View Post
    I can see Ash with a Tyrunt for some reason. And that it would behave similar to gible with that biting habit. But if Ash caught one, I can't see it evolve to Tyrantrum. And maybe he could get a Skiddo that evolve to Gogoat. Ash often gets grass pokemon, and since it doesn't look like he will be getting Chespin and Phantump and Pumpkaboo, doesn't seem to fit him either.

Serena, I guess she will catch a new fairy type and I can see her with a female Meowstic. Clemont probably have or is getting a Helioptile and a old gen electric type.
    I agree with the idea of Ash getting a Tyrunt. I really hope he gets one and we get to see it all happy and awww.

If Serena follows her game counterpart, she'll hopefully receive a Meowstic or Absol. c:

Smile~

Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post

I agree with the idea of Ash getting a Tyrunt. I really hope he gets one and we get to see it all happy and awww.

If Serena follows her game counterpart, she'll hopefully receive a Meowstic or Absol. c:
    A happy Tyrunt is the cutest ever or if it doesn't get its way or lose a battle, it will throw a tantrum XD It would be hilarious if one of the crew actually got one and it acted like that.
    Oh, and I completely forgot that Serena has a Meowstic in the game :p But she could still get one, I think. Cynthia has her Garchomp from the game in the anime, so it could happen. Or it would be great with a Absol! Kinda missed that no crew member had one earlier. And now, it has a mega evolution too :)
    3DS Friend Code: 3540-0119-2699 :)
    Friend Safari: Electric - Electrode, Electabuzz and Zebstrika

Registered User Freinare Unimentra's Avatar

I taken a look every one's theories, looking up evidence. Below is what I think and want Ash's, Serena's, and Clemont's pokemon line up will be. Italic pokemon are pokemon I what to see but have no proof for..

Ash: Pikachu, Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja, Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame, Riolu/Lucario/Mega Lucario, Skiddo, Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash, hatch 1 pokemon, returning pokemon: Charizard/Mega Charizard(x and y), Heracross/Mega Heracross, Gible/Gabite, could see him getting: Pancham/Pangoro, Litleo/Pyroar, maybe a male Meowstic.

Serena: Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox, Rhyhorn, Absol/Mega Absol, female Meowstic, Eevee/(Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, or Sylveon), if not Sylveon then Clefairy/Clefable, could see her getting Swablu/Altaria, Furfrou, Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra.

Clemont: Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught, Bunnelby, Dedenne, either Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos/Mega Ampharos or Electrike/Manectric/Mega Manectric, at gym Magneton/Magnezone, Heliolisk

Either Ash or Serena: Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon.
    Last edited by Freinare Unimentra; 6th November 2013 at 08:17 AM. Reason: clearification

Whipping Up a Wind Scar! CrazyYanmega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    i dont think he'll get a fairy type. it doesnt suite him. plus just because its a new type doesnt mean he has to get one.
    True. It wasn't until 5th gen that Ash caught a Dark-type OR a Rock-type (Larvitar he didn't actually own notwithstanding). And we're still waiting on him to catch a Steel-type.
    MorpheusShipper for all of time!!!

Tsunderes make me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolclaw View Post
    Depends if you want the cyber worm, the anti-centipede or the decaying chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post

A happy Tyrunt is the cutest ever or if it doesn't get its way or lose a battle, it will throw a tantrum XD It would be hilarious if one of the crew actually got one and it acted like that.
    Oh, and I completely forgot that Serena has a Meowstic in the game :p But she could still get one, I think. Cynthia has her Garchomp from the game in the anime, so it could happen. Or it would be great with a Absol! Kinda missed that no crew member had one earlier. And now, it has a mega evolution too :)
    Imagine Ash's pokemon playing and Pikachu being chased by a miniature T-Rex...
    The ice fossil pokemon is more likely in my opinion.

At this time it is confirmed that Ash gets Froakie and Fletchling. The grass starter Chespin doesn't suit him IMO, but it may end up on the team as an Oshawat type of joker.

Dragon, ghost and fairy will most likely get on the team considering TR has a new psychic type.
    My money is on Honedge, Goomy, Phantump and Klefki

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe Bulbasaur returns and evolves anyway? As Clemont will get Chespin and Alexa has Gogoat(and Serena has a bigger reason than Ash to get one)and Phantump/Pumpkaboo do not fit, this would be the best choice.Even if I prefer Torterra coming back.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Follow GoobieDoob On Twitter Add GoobieDoob on Facebook Add GoobieDoob on Google+ Add GoobieDoob on MySpace
    Add GoobieDoob on Linkedin Follow GoobieDoob on Tumblr Follow GoobieDoob on Flickr Visit GoobieDoob's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ashs Battle Coach View Post
    Would love for a Phantump, but then there's the whole trade evo thing the anime doesn't seem to want to deal with. But maybe its time.
    He could trade it, they did this with Karrablast and Shelmet in the Anime. Or he could catch a Trevenant in Route 20 / Winding Woods.

The Grass type is a mystery huh. Chespin is going to Clemont, if anyone gets a Skiddo it should def go to Serena. Pumpkaboo doesn't really suit Ash at all and even though I'd love to see Ash with one, Phantump doesn't really either. So it's hard to pick.

Maybe he will just bring Bulbasaur back. Not that I want that or anything, nor do I think it should evolve, since it had that whole anti evolving plot line. But you know, you do get a starter in the game and its relevant mega stone, so the writers may try it.

Or maybe he just won't get a grass type? That'd be too weird though.

you know what, I don't care what happens. As long as he gets a Tyrunt lol

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast