Ash's father's nonappearance - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ash's father's nonappearance

Buuburn is my Homeslice.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi Ketchum View Post
    Ash's has never seen Ho-oh, just a few very fortunate Ditto
    LAWL. Nice one.

I seriously doubt they have the same dad, they're just both hotheads.

Proud owner of a Legitimate Darkrai.
    24/08/2007
    ---
    Pokemon Pearl Friend Code
    "Holden"
    2663-9459-1419

I feel sick venusaur-carnivine-trap's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    Ash's father must move around if he knocked up Delia and...what is Dawn's Mom's name again?
    It was Johanna

C'thulhu Commands You! Satoshi Ketchum's Avatar

Johanna and Delia could just be part of the 'we were knocked up by the local Prof club' and on the second episode ever (I watched the first 3 episodes yesterday, theyre so brilliant) when Delia phones Ash she looks like she's just got out of the shower, then when Oak calls about 1 minute later He says something like 'I've just been with your mother Ash'... He's been gone a day, those two don't waste there time do they. :P
    Last edited by Satoshi Ketchum; 29th August 2007 at 10:19 AM. Reason: typo

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Technically, Dawn's father has a better chance of being shown in the anime than Ash's father.

Dawn's father could be shown for whatever reason without any buildup, whereas Ash's father would presumedly be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by FixBlix View Post
    His uncle. I don't think he could impregnate anyone as a baby O.o
    Whoops I didn't mean his son I meant his brother.

I think that his dad is probably dead now, because at least in the dub his mom says "if only your father could see you now," or some such thing.

I don't think it's professor oak because he and delia seem to like each other, at least many people seem to think so, and so they would most likely be married if Ash was his kid. Plus Gary is Ash's age, and is Oak's GRANDson.

I love it when he does the hair thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a pet theory of mine that Ash's Dad was eaten by Missingno

Is Gone...

What would be cool (in my opinion) is that Satoshi/Ash's father is the current reigning Pokemon Master (I don't mean the Champion, like Shirona/Cynthia or Lance), but what Satoshi/Ash is trying to become, a Pokemon Master, and is on a Worldwide journey!!
    Is Gone...

I would not be surprised if Ash's father was revealed in Gen. 5. I mean, The Japanese Pokemon series is divided. It is divided into Generations. Indigo and Orange Leagues are Generation 1. Johto League is Gen. 2. Hoenn League and Battle frontier are Gen 3. Sinnoh League is Gen. 4. I am positive that pokemon will be so popular after Gen. 4 that there will be a Gen. 5 series. Maybe a Gen. 6 series even. But I digress. I believe that Ash will see a shadow figure near the end of the Sinnoh League and he will wonder who it was because he turns around and when he next looks, the figure is gone. I personally think the Commentators were not off their rockers when they said he would make an appearence in Season 5. It was a mistake. I believe it was meant to be Generation 5 or Arc 5. Pokemon is divided into Arcs, then to seasons.

Blog Entries

Actually, Kanto and Johto were both part of the original generation of anime series in Japan.

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bear in mind that PUSA also told us we would see Ash's father so it's obviously something the Japanese writers want to use at some point. It makes sense that they would consider it among everything else for the Master Quest era.

Ash was conceived by the midichlorians that create aura. Or at least that's Delia's story...

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FabuVinny View Post
    Bear in mind that PUSA also told us we would see Ash's father so it's obviously something the Japanese writers want to use at some point.
    Probably, but what I still don't get is why the fans obsess over it. I understand back in Season 1 it was somewhat interesting...but now 10 years later?

I'd rather know who Dawn's father is than Ash's now, honestly. O_o

Actually, Dawn's birth is more likely to be an accident than Ash's birth...

We know a more detailed history of Johanna than Delia, she was extremely devoted to contests, and is one of the greatest coordinators back in her younger days. Based on the photos on the first episode, I doubt she had any intention of having a kid and taking a break.

So it's good to assume that Mr. Sukizo raped her she didn't plan Dawn of the least. In fact she's obviously encouraging her to grow up too fast in counter towards Delia's more loving nature "I don't want to let you go yet T_T" mindset and wants her little accident to leave the house.

Yeah I couldn't tell if I was being serious myself...

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    Probably, but what I still don't get is why the fans obsess over it. I understand back in Season 1 it was somewhat interesting...but now 10 years later?

I'd rather know who Dawn's father is than Ash's now, honestly. O_o
    Why is it any less interesting now?

I'd like to see Dawn's father if it leads to an interesting storyline. (The theory that it's Volkner would lead to another nice Gym/Contest parallel, for example.) But Ash is still the most important character and the fact that we know the writers are interested in the guy is enough to remain interested.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234