Ash's BEST Battles - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ash's BEST Battles

Will Rip Titles 4 Money speedingbulletbill's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow speedingbulletbill On Twitter Add speedingbulletbill on Facebook Add speedingbulletbill on Google+ Add speedingbulletbill on MySpace
    Add speedingbulletbill on Linkedin Follow speedingbulletbill on Tumblr Follow speedingbulletbill on Flickr Visit speedingbulletbill's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ash's BEST Battles

Ash vs Gary 2
    Ash vs Casey XP
    Ash vs Clair
    Ash vs Whitney (both)
    Ash vs Blaine
    Ash vs Lt. Surge

One I particularly liked was with the COTD's Scizor in 'Wired for Battle' in Johto. I consider it to be one of the best vs. COTD battles.

Blog Entries

The entire Hoenn league. Seriously the hoenn league is what the anime should be like all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Ash vs Noland and Ash vs Paul in the Sinnoh League are the ones that really stick out for me. I really can't fault those two no matter how much I try.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

There are a lot of really cool fights from the series, but there were a few that really stand out to me in retrospect.

Ash vs Blaine (The second fight was one of the coolest freaking things ever. I mean, seismic toss into a volcano? Are you kidding me? How can you NOT love the sheer freaking insanity of that? It's just--beautiful! >____< )
    Ash vs Gary (Yes, there were a few things that were a bit silly about that fight, but that doesn't change the fact that the fight was huge, with such an intense build-up. I don't know whether the fight itself was technically spectacular, or if the build-up to it made it even better, but I do remember squeeing the whole while during the fight as a kid. Watching it now, I feel the exact same way.)
    Ash vs. Entei (This technically was a movie fight, so I don't know if you guys count this one, but, even if he ended up losing, this fight was still incredibly epic. I mean, the animation was crisp, the action intense, and it was Charizard actually holding its own to an entity designed not to lose! There is no shame at all in losing against something like that. The fact that he lasted that long--just--one of the best movie fights, IMO)
    Ash vs. Paul (The final fight between Ash and Paul was just epic. A lot like the fight with Gary, only better from a technical standpoint. Just--gah! So incredible! >___<)

...I'm sure I can think of others, but now I need to actually rewatch these fights. Like, now. Also, I want to rewatch the Whitney and Clair fights, since I can't remember them vividly enough...though I'm sure, from what little I remember, I'd add those too...once I rewatch it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12