Ash Vs Cynthia

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash Vs Cynthia

Default Ash Vs Cynthia

I'm just wondering, do you guys think we'll ever see this match up? She's been in a few episodes, and Paul challenged her, but Ash has made no such move. Personally, I think Ash will either challenge her at some point, or go against her in the Sinnoh Championships.

Most importantly though, who would win, Charizard, or Garchomp? Ash would be a fool if he battled her without his Charizard. Charizard is the only one of Ash's Pokemon who could even stand a chance against her Garchomp I think. I'm not sure who will win, it all depends if the writers want Ash to actually win a tournament or not.

But, no matter who wins, I think the basic battle will be the same for the most part. Epic battle, both Pokemon are tired, Ash calls a seismic toss, dust covers the field, dust slowly fades away, and both Pokemon can barely stand. Both manage to get back on their feet, but after about 5 seconds on of them falls, followed soon after by the other, after the ref declares the winner.

But anyways who would win in those two match ups?
    Ash Vs Cynthia as a whole and Charizard Vs. Garchomp
    AshxMisty GaryxDawn AthrunxMeyrin AthrunxLunamaria KiraxLacus <-- Pretty much the only Ships I like. And the last three are from Gundam Seed/Destiny

Pokeshipper since Season One.
    Ash and Misty, it's just meant to be.

My team

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ash Vs Cynthia

Yeah, we'll see it. They've been building up to it.

Ash will lose.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Visit double trouble!'s Youtube Channel

If it happens, Ash will lose. 12 years without beating a league (Orange excluded). They wouldn't let him beat a champion.

Blog Entries

Ash Vs Cynthia hmmm I guess Ash, although I highly doubt Ash will bring his charizard back, I don't think Ash has ever brought his charizard back. If I'm wrong please prove it because I missed quite a few episodes in the middle. Charizard Vs Garchomp hmmmmm the return of charizard will be very shocking so I think the wtitters will make charizard win.

Ash has brought Charizard back several times. To get his last badge in Johto, Johto Silver Conference, battling Articuno in the battle frontier, and his last Frontier battles. Those are all I believe. I'll find the episodes in a few minutes

Edit: Yeah, I agree Ash probably will lost. But, what about Garchomp vs Charizard? I mean, it is hypothetical, but I do see it happening if they battle. I don't see Ash using Pikachu against Garchomp.

Episode 254 - Great Bowls of Fire! - Episode 255 - Better Eight Than Never In these the writers brought Charizard back, it was a surprise to Ash

Episode 270 - The Ties that Bind - Episode 273 - Johto Photo Finish Brock called him in, to help Ash beat Gary

Episode 409 - Numero Uno Articuno - Episode 410 - The Symbol Life Ash called upon Charizard, so that he could battle Articuno

Episode 463 - Gathering the Gang of Four! - Episode 464 - Pace - The Final Frontier! Ash called upon him once more, to Battle the Final Frontier Brain
    Last edited by Dragon Trainer; 21st January 2010 at 09:43 PM.
    AshxMisty GaryxDawn AthrunxMeyrin AthrunxLunamaria KiraxLacus <-- Pretty much the only Ships I like. And the last three are from Gundam Seed/Destiny

My team

Blog Entries

Using pikachu against garchomp will be useless, electrical attack won't work. Thanks for correcting me bro

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raichu99 View Post
    Using pikachu against garchomp will be useless, electrical attack won't work. Thanks for correcting me bro
    Ash doesn't care. He can screw the rules because he has Pikachu.

I don't see Charizard coming back. I'm sorry but it just doesn't sound like it's happening.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    go go thunder armor

No problem. But I've got to agree with Ryu about Pikachu. Ash somehow forgets everything about Pokemon when he enters major battles usually. But, sometimes he plans slightly ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post

I don't see Charizard coming back. I'm sorry but it just doesn't sound like it's happening.
    I agree with your first point, it is one of the reasons I dislike Uberchu so much.
    However, I don't think your second point has much meaning to it. I mean, it didn't seem like Charizard would come back for Johto Silver Conference, or a couple Battle Frontier matches, he just did. Its not like they are going to talk about it for a few episodes beforehand. Charizard will probably just show up, and surprise everyone except for the person who 'recruited' him. And don't think I'm saying he is going to show up for sure, because I definitely don't believe that. That would be pretty ignorant, as I don't have to much to base it on. But I'll say that if Ash battles Cynthia, there's a 50/50 chance, that either Ash or Brock call for Charizard. I've just got a feeling, that Ash will choose Charizard to battle her Garchomp. I mean, he has seen her Garchomp in battle, and knows how powerful it is. So I think he will bring back his 'tank' to take on her 'tank'. But hey, its all speculation at the moment.

My team

Blog Entries

It would be quite stupid to not bring Charizard back for a big battle like that. Cynthia's a champion, not a random trainer.

Even with the points made about HG/SS and gen II/IV advertising.

Blog Entries

Ash has recently made a couple stupid moves, like using a flying and a grass/ground in an ice gym.

It's things like that that make my think Ash will not pull the typical "summon the uber" plan and will instead rely on his current team.

Blog Entries

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ash hasn't called upon charizard recently has he? Like the Hoenn region and what not.

Well, when Ash decided that he was going to battle Articuno, he realized his team couldn't do it. So that's why he called in Charizard. And you don't need to be a rocket scientist to see that Ash's team could not defeat Cynthia's Garchomp. I mean heck, even if Ash doesn't do it, I'm sure Brock will. He is the most intelligent in the group, and he plans things out.

Edit: No, He hasn't called upon Charizard for quite some time, since the last battle frontier challenge.

My team

Blog Entries

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ash hasn't called upon charizard recently has he? Like the Hoenn region and what not.
    Only for the Battle Frontier.

Blog Entries

Ash may know how strong Garchomp is, but pokemon are only strong when they smoke plot.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast