Another Reason to Hate the Junior Cup...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Karamazov
  • 1 Post By PrettyVenomoth

Thread: Another Reason to Hate the Junior Cup...

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Default Another Reason to Hate the Junior Cup...

Okay, the title was meant to be hilarious, no offense to anyone. Going on.

I have noticed some strange things about the Junior Cup. First of all, we know it's held in Lacunosa Town. Our gang, however, stayed in Undella Town. How did they go there? Cynthia gave them a ride? Second, since that place was supposed to be Lacunosa, why did they have to place a Nurse Joy by the stadium? Since i last checked, Lacunosa had a Pokemon Center! Third, do all the events of 4 episodes happen in one day? Because there is no sight of them leaving the stadium(Okay, they met lots of times outside, but no sight of dorms or anything) Which brings us to... Say Lacunosa has no Pokemon Center. Say there are no dorms or something. Where did Trip, Georgia, Burgundy and the other contestants sleep for the night? According to Cameron's saying: "I thought the Junior Cup WAS GOING TO START tomorrow.", it looks like it does not all happen in one day. Maybe in between the rushed battles they leave and return. Who knows...

I don't! Do you?

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Another Reason to Hate the Junior Cup...

1) The distance and placement of game locations is always a bit iffy in the anime. (Notice how we have a lot of lush areas on the way to Nimbasa from Castelia, despite that area being all desert in the games.)
    2) It's easier to heal your Pokemon close by than to run halfway across town to heal your Pokemon, risking being late for your own match because of it.
    3) I assume it happened all in a day, since there was no indication that it took place over multiple days. The Don Battles showed the characters during their downtime and had night scenes. All the scenes here took place during the day.

And I woudln't take Cameron's word on it, either. For one thing, it's Cameron. He doesn't know anything that's not battling or being cutesy. He just didn't know the correct date.
    Yato likes this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

I still don't think that Iris' Dragonite, for example, could have healed enough in a single day to keep on fighting Beartic, Mamoswine and Krookodile. It fought 2 Ice-types and got frozen twice, come on.

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

That dragonite is overpowerd nothing about it makes sense, dont bother trying to find any logic behind it.
    Yato likes this.

Blog Entries

I hate this arc but for Ash getting his strongest Pokemon in this it worse it