Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Anime episodes or movie scenes that make you tear up

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Anime episodes or movie scenes that make you tear up

Quote Originally Posted by valzz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FANG-TAN View Post
    I know this isn't an episode but every time I hear the song Tears After Cloudy Weather it always makes me tear up especially thinking about the first episode.
    Tears After the Cloudy Weather was a such a good and emotional piece of background music. It's a shame that they never really play that track ever again, after the Kanto portion of the anime. Though, admittedly, there's not much places for it to fit appropriately in the current anime... Just goes to show you how much the series has changed.

My favorite times this song played has to be the first episode, Butterfree's farewell, the time where Satoshi and his Pokemon were warming each other up in the blizzard, and Ai's death in the CD Drama. All were really tearjerking moments.
    Im kinda glad they didn't play it after Kanto. Then the song never gets old and has a special meaning when you listen to it since its not always being used.
    They did in DP191, but it wasn't the same.

It never does get old hearing it though. It does feel special. :)

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FANG-TAN View Post
    I know this isn't an episode but every time I hear the song Tears After Cloudy Weather it always makes me tear up especially thinking about the first episode.
    Tears After the Cloudy Weather was a such a good and emotional piece of background music. It's a shame that they never really play that track ever again, after the Kanto portion of the anime. Though, admittedly, there's not much places for it to fit appropriately in the current anime... Just goes to show you how much the series has changed.

My favorite times this song played has to be the first episode, Butterfree's farewell, the time where Satoshi and his Pokemon were warming each other up in the blizzard, and Ai's death in the CD Drama. All were really tearjerking moments.
    Im kinda glad they didn't play it after Kanto. Then the song never gets old and has a special meaning when you listen to it since its not always being used.
    They did in DP191, but it wasn't the same.

It never does get old hearing it though. It does feel special. :)
    They did? Oh well I guess your right it still is special :)

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

Okay, I just watched the eight movie in Japanese (without subs) and the scene where Lucario hears Aaron's last words...it just...
    I swear that there was something in my eyes.
    Yato likes this.

Blog Entries

Someone getting rid of a Pokemon that they have had for a while and we all liked, For Example Ambipom.

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Chocadial View Post
    Someone getting rid of a Pokemon that they have had for a while and we all liked, For Example Ambipom.
    I never liked Ambipom.

M-Blaziken, so much yes Shiny Blaze's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Blaze's Youtube Channel

Celebi's revival in Movie 4. Being accompanied with this music, that scene makes me tear up a little.
    Shiny Blaze
    Owner of a Living Dex
    Owner of 80+ Shinies
    Obtained: 718 out of 719
    3DS Y FC: 0576-4616-1571

Registered User The REAL Gary oak's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Definately bye bye butterfree and when Jessie released dustox

I had watched the Swablu episode yesterday and it still gets me all teary eyed.

Don't mean to go off topic or anything but I didn't feel all that upset about Ambipom's leave. In fact, I find all monkey/apes on this show leaving kind of a weird feeling.

-Primape leave; more silly than sad.
    -Aipom's capture; more annoying than normal.
    -Chimchar capture; It just made me pity him more than felt sad.
    -Aimbipom's leave; more stupid than sad.
    -Cilan's Pansage appearance; seems more useless now that I look back on it.
    Paulisthebest likes this.

Blog Entries

I was just so SAD when it had Left because I had liked Her a lot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I had watched the Swablu episode yesterday and it still gets me all teary eyed.

Don't mean to go off topic or anything but I didn't feel all that upset about Ambipom's leave. In fact, I find all monkey/apes on this show leaving kind of a weird feeling.

-Primape leave; more silly than sad.
    -Aipom's capture; more annoying than normal.
    -Chimchar capture; It just made me pity him more than felt sad.
    -Aimbipom's leave; more stupid than sad.
    -Cilan's Pansage appearance; seems more useless now that I look back on it.
    I know what you mean;
    Primeape; It was just so I don't know "random" that Ash left it behind. Anthony was like "I'll make it into a TRUE P-1 Champion." I know what he meant but the ape just won the P-1 competition. Not only that Ash had FINALLY gained the trust of one of his most powerful Pokemon at the time (the only Pokemon able to beat it was Charmander after using Rage). It was just one of many in the line of "releases" that he did because the only reason he was headstrong about catching it was because Oak said he needed more Pokemon to be a great trainer and after all the trouble he went through (Oak never even knew he caught it) he gives it away just like that :/ It would be been different if he got it back for the Indigo League or traveled Kanto with it and THEN let it go for extra training but now here he had a championship "fighter" Pokemon and just gives it away...

Aipom; Yeah its capture was a bit "random" as well true it was a recurring Pokemon but it was just a promotional ploy for DP, he caught a monkey with 3 moves (isn't that interesting), goes to a new region and it is the only Pokemon to "follow him" (aside from Pikachu), gives it to his traveling companion, it evolves (unsurprisingly) and similar to Primeape it is given away to an expert at the "sport" it was entered in to train and it went to KANTO! I was never really fond of the monkey in either form or with Dawn or Ash. It seemed odd that Ash had 2 monkeys on his team at once (Aipom and Chimchar). Something else that didn't make me fond of it was the entire episode where he is traded with Buizel, they just drew it out way too long it wasn't THAT dramatic all they had to do was hit the switch and trade. The two would still be traveling together with their captured Pokemon just not with the same trainer :p

Chimchar; Yeah I agree it was a bit too predictable that Ash would be the one to get it so its release by Paul and then going with Ash was too obvious for me to "feel" anything other than what you mentioned pity for being abandoned like that. What was really "sad" was Ash not bringing such a "beastly powerful" Pokemon to Unova...

Aimbipom; explained above

Cilan's Pansage; It is like a green-Aipom but instead of a hand on its tail it has a piece of broccoli sticking out of its head :/

Blog Entries

Bye-Bye Butterfree, Once There Were Greenfields and Crossing Paths

When Jessie broke the Pokeball I just couldn't take it anymore it was such a sad scene..

Also when James and Jessie had to release their Weezing and Arbok. I don't remeber the episode title, but it was sad, too.
    Darth Darkrai likes this.
    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

Blog Entries

Arbok and Weezing Leaving was SO Sad AND I Really Miss Them and Hopefully we will see them again Someday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tomazzo View Post
    Celebi's revival in Movie 4. Being accompanied with this music, that scene makes me tear up a little.
    If you'll excuse me, I have something in my eye. I'll...be right back. ;-;

True Blue Swablu gets me, as well as Do I Hear a Ralts?. If I don't have a lump in my throat while watching either one, then there's something wrong with me. An Epic Defense Force! also caused me to choke up a bit. Yeah, I knew it was just a movie but seeing Luke's Golett take that hit...

I also teared up during the Victini movies, each time Golurk went down fighting. You don't hurt my baby, got it?

And don't get me started on Pokemon Heroes. I was a sobbing wreck at the end of that one. Even Prime has said that the ending for that one was a massive tearjerker.
    Paulisthebest and Shiny Blaze like this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomazzo View Post
    If you'll excuse me, I have something in my eye. I'll...be right back. ;-;

True Blue Swablu gets me, as well as Do I Hear a Ralts?. If I don't have a lump in my throat while watching either one, then there's something wrong with me. An Epic Defense Force! also caused me to choke up a bit. Yeah, I knew it was just a movie but seeing Luke's Golett take that hit...

I also teared up during the Victini movies, each time Golurk went down fighting. You don't hurt my baby, got it?

And don't get me started on Pokemon Heroes. I was a sobbing wreck at the end of that one. Even Prime has said that the ending for that one was a massive tearjerker.
    Sorry to get off topic but EPIC picture!! A giant ghost using the new Steel/Ghost sword?!?!?

Anyway, I agree with you about Pokemon Heroes because Latios is one of my FAVORITES and not just because its my favorite color (blue) but that was Latias' brother if I remember correctly and it perished just like their father :(

Quote Originally Posted by YamashitaTheWildCat View Post
    I never liked Ambipom.
    As soon as I read that, I laughed. Brutally honest.
    Paulisthebest likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast