"AG Title Screen" Trivia

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fennekin

Thread: "AG Title Screen" Trivia

  1. #1
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    334

    Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

    Default "AG Title Screen" Trivia

    I just noticed this today (and I'm not talking about the text):



    The Poké Ball is completely re-animated! Also, Pikachu's eyes were fixed. I never noticed this until today and I haven't heard this noted before.
    martianmister likes this.

  2. #2
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: "AG Title Screen" Trivia

    Pikachu's eyes look less like they were fixed and more like the lower quality of the upper screenshot made them look weird. The fact that TPCi redid the Pokeball is interesting, though... Or did Japan redo it at some point and TPCi just picked it up?

  3. #3
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    334

    Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: "AG Title Screen" Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Pikachu's eyes look less like they were fixed and more like the lower quality of the upper screenshot made them look weird. The fact that TPCi redid the Pokeball is interesting, though... Or did Japan redo it at some point and TPCi just picked it up?
    Both screens are direct from my DVDs.

  4. #4
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: "AG Title Screen" Trivia

    I thought this was going to be how the font of the episode title was different.

  5. #5
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: "AG Title Screen" Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Pikachu's eyes look less like they were fixed and more like the lower quality of the upper screenshot made them look weird. The fact that TPCi redid the Pokeball is interesting, though... Or did Japan redo it at some point and TPCi just picked it up?
    Both screens are direct from my DVDs.
    The first screen looks blurry compared to the second one, though. It's not just Pikachu's eyes.

  6. #6
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    334

    Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: "AG Title Screen" Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Pikachu's eyes look less like they were fixed and more like the lower quality of the upper screenshot made them look weird. The fact that TPCi redid the Pokeball is interesting, though... Or did Japan redo it at some point and TPCi just picked it up?
    Both screens are direct from my DVDs.
    The first screen looks blurry compared to the second one, though. It's not just Pikachu's eyes.
    It honestly is Pikachu's eyes. If you compare other things like Max's eyes or May's eyes, you can see there isn't much difference.

  7. #7
    Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    9
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

    Default Re: "AG Title Screen" Trivia

    Haruka's face in the first cap though........


  8. #8
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: "AG Title Screen" Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Pikachu's eyes look less like they were fixed and more like the lower quality of the upper screenshot made them look weird. The fact that TPCi redid the Pokeball is interesting, though... Or did Japan redo it at some point and TPCi just picked it up?
    Both screens are direct from my DVDs.
    The first screen looks blurry compared to the second one, though. It's not just Pikachu's eyes.
    It honestly is Pikachu's eyes. If you compare other things like Max's eyes or May's eyes, you can see there isn't much difference.
    I'm looking at the other dark outlines here. They're blurred and faded in the first cap and sharper in the second. Pikachu's eyes look weird in the first cap because of how close the white highlight is to the edge of the eye. ook at Max's glasses or the points of Brock's hair, for example, or all the points of light in the background.

  9. #9
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    334

    Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: "AG Title Screen" Trivia

    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Pikachu's eyes look less like they were fixed and more like the lower quality of the upper screenshot made them look weird. The fact that TPCi redid the Pokeball is interesting, though... Or did Japan redo it at some point and TPCi just picked it up?
    Both screens are direct from my DVDs.
    The first screen looks blurry compared to the second one, though. It's not just Pikachu's eyes.
    It honestly is Pikachu's eyes. If you compare other things like Max's eyes or May's eyes, you can see there isn't much difference.
    I'm looking at the other dark outlines here. They're blurred and faded in the first cap and sharper in the second. Pikachu's eyes look weird in the first cap because of how close the white highlight is to the edge of the eye. ook at Max's glasses or the points of Brock's hair, for example, or all the points of light in the background.
    Well I guess we can blame 4Kids' for the error then since that's how it was released.

  10. #10
    Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,224

    Default Re: "AG Title Screen" Trivia

    God, what is wrong with Takeshi's arms and Masato?
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •