Advanced Battle on UK Toonami - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advanced Battle on UK Toonami

AshEmi Forever <3 Princess Ketchum's Avatar

i wonder what episode will they show the barboach and whiscash one or where we see drake the elite four

NO1 Ash ketchumLover | Bishie - The HOT Ash ketchum * <3 My True Love
    My First FanFic ~Legendary Heroes~ | Ash Doll | |Ashclub |Pikachu Club ;) | Shauna Club
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine
    Princess Ketchum x Katsu Koneko x Endless Summer = AshLtwins
    NO1 ASH KETCHUM LOVER FOREVER
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    http://satoshisgirl.deviantart.com/ Feel free to vist :D

I so prefer Sky One, no really annoying edits like taking out the opening and ending theme songs, refusing to play trainers choice etc, plus the time schedules are irregular as fuck.

Correct me if I'm wrong but we've had 9 episodes of PAB played so far correct? I've had the opportunity to see uh 3 of them, since my brother is the most unreliable person ever as I've tried to get him to tape the episodes rather than me watching them at the weekends when I'm home from uni (no sky access here!).

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's right. Nine episodes out of which we have had one Trainer's Choice. Though we do get the openings and endings.

Ok is everyone's Digital Guide's getting the same as me for tomorrow. It says it's showing Clamperl of Wisdom. Tuesday and Wednesday says the same old "new series - Ash, May and Brock blah blah".

I find that strange as I caught a newly made ad for Advanced Battle new eps shown after the last one (not directly after it).
    Marill

My Youtube Channel | FifthVoyager.Net
    Looking for a TR pic, I might just have it: MarilLena's Gallery

Blog Entries

Wel, the Clamperl/Spoink episode aired today, but there is still nothing to say that tomorrow's episode won't be the Snorunt one. It is possible that they are just cutting down the new episodes per week for practicality reasons.

Yeh tomorrow they have "The Relicanth Really Can" or whatever it's called. This is just annoying, I'd settle for one ep a week surely but it doesn't look like we're even getting that.
    Marill

My Youtube Channel | FifthVoyager.Net
    Looking for a TR pic, I might just have it: MarilLena's Gallery

Blog Entries

It looks like it will be a while before we get the next batch. My guess is that we will get the Snorunt episode in early January.

Is it true now we've had 18 PAB episodes played on Toonami? And also where about are we now? I believe they were meant to repeat the first 3 last week but I'm not sure.

Man uni really is a drag, no Sky till the weekends :(

Blog Entries

We ended with PAB15: "Absol-ute Disaster".
    Today was PAB05: "Gaining Groudon", so yeah, we're going round again.

As much as I want to see the next two episodes, PAB18 is the first of a two-parter, so I can wait to get those two episodes together, (or five days apart, but that's still better than months.)

Blog Entries

Update

In January, Toonami will be going round the episodes we have already seen again! They haven't released titles from beyond January 21, so we may get them then. But it won't be before that.

Even weirder, they are showing the end of the Orange Islands and the beginning of Johto for the first time, in the slot where Advance Battle currently airs now.

Unregistered

Default I want Sky 1 back

Although Toonami show really huge 'blocks' of episodes in a short period of time, it's really annoying that they don't start a new 'block' frequently enough. The repeats are getting on my nerves! I want Sky 1 back with 1 episode a week and with it repeated on the following Saturday or on Sky 2. Toonami will end after the Hoenn league (educated guess) and we won't see Battle Frontier until around Christmas (again, a guess)!

Blog Entries

It looks like this batch ended with The Scheme Team. Ah, well. Back to waiting.

We should get the start of season 9 before christmas, though. I think the the last episodes of season 8 will air before the end of September at the latest.

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

i am so annoyed i set my tape up for the episode after the scheme team expecting the enishida one and got the first grand festical onr instead
    so annoying
    and they are still advertising it as all new episodes

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12