1st Gen 5 pokemon silhouette revealed!!!! Full pokemon to be revealed in 2 weeks!!!

Thread: 1st Gen 5 pokemon silhouette revealed!!!! Full pokemon to be revealed in 2 weeks!!!

Registered User The One and Only....'s Avatar

Default 1st Gen 5 pokemon silhouette revealed!!!! Full pokemon to be revealed in 2 weeks!!!

Got so excited when i saw this straight from bulbapedia!!!!

it looks like a fire or maybe posion type to me what do you guys think!!!

Link:
    http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:PSGEN5.png

hi i like pokemon

Default Re: 1st Gen 5 pokemon silhouette revealed!!!! Full pokemon to be revealed in 2 weeks!

Personally I think that it is Lucario's evolved form, which would just be great, because Lucario is one of my all-time favorites
    "When I was younger, I used to dream of nothing other than becoming powerful through being victorious in battle, and so I trained endlessly."

Please visit the CYNTHIA CLUB

Default Re: 1st Gen 5 pokemon silhouette revealed!!!! Full pokemon to be revealed in 2 weeks!

Looks like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Blog Entries

Looks sorta like Beastman/Savageman from Megaman Battle Network (pose and claw position, mostly). Anyway, I cannot wait! I do wonder what typing it will be. I'm hoping for a unique type combo. Maybe it's the final form of a starter???
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Looks like you missed the threads about this already.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    Looks sorta like Beastman/Savageman from Megaman Battle Network (pose and claw position, mostly). Anyway, I cannot wait! I do wonder what typing it will be. I'm hoping for a unique type combo. Maybe it's the final form of a starter???
    Never, EVER, call him Savageman. His name is Beastman and only Beastman.

It kind of looks like a Dark type. But I hope that it'll be an awesome new type, as I'm sure that have to (and also will) introduce at least one completely new type in the 5th Gen
    "When I was younger, I used to dream of nothing other than becoming powerful through being victorious in battle, and so I trained endlessly."

Please visit the CYNTHIA CLUB

First I felt like "WHAT is that" and then I saw a small creature with some spiky mushroom hat-thingy. :D

Platinum FC: 3051 8151 6715

Credits to Vasili1097 for Shadow Arcanine ^_^

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Cynthia View Post
    It kind of looks like a Dark type. But I hope that it'll be an awesome new type, as I'm sure that have to (and also will) introduce at least one completely new type in the 5th Gen
    There really is no need for any more types. I highly doubt we'll see more.

Merciless Goddess Misty's Avatar Retired Staff
    Trophies

topic already exists about this in the gen V forum.