“Pokémon The Series: XY” Two-Episode Sneak Preview; October 19, 2013 - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: “Pokémon The Series: XY” Two-Episode Sneak Preview; October 19, 2013

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: “Pokémon The Series: XY” Two-Episode Sneak Preview; October 19, 2013

I was actually kind of wondering if we'd get sneak peaks of the X/Y series at the time of the games' release - not that I thought it actually would happen, just as KidsWB did for the Advanced series about seven months before its official premier - not that I though it actually would happen - and it looks like that's exactly what will happen.

But I honestly think it's pointless, knowing that Alexa will make her debut around the same time to give a "sneak peak" of XY anyway, as well as showcasing new XY Pokémon that she owns. Not to mention XY will be premiering in the US around early January at the latest, so there wouldn't be a long to time wait anyway. This will only delay the official premier to another week or two.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Default Re: “Pokémon The Series: XY” Two-Episode Sneak Preview; October 19, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Gabriel View Post
    But I honestly think it's pointless, knowing that Alexa will make her debut around the same time to give a "sneak peak" of XY anyway, as well as showcasing new XY Pokémon that she owns. Not to mention XY will be premiering in the US around early January at the latest, so there wouldn't be a long to time wait anyway. This will only delay the official premier to another week or two.
    Let's be honest, Alexa's promo of XY was weak. Her appearance was merely with two Kalos Pokémon and the entire episode revolved around sumo wrestling. This sneak peak will actually give kids some new, exciting material. :/

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Let's be honest, Alexa's promo of XY was weak. Her appearance was merely with two Kalos Pokémon and the entire episode revolved around sumo wrestling. This sneak peak will actually give kids some new, exciting material. :/
    It will also showcase more new Pokemon, including the starters most likely, and seeing something more directly based off the new games could make kids more excited about buying the games. I didn't think that they would get a sneak peek this quickly because of Alexa's appearance, as well as just due to getting something out that quickly for the dub, but I could see why they would want to also showcase something from the brand new series too.

I am also Steve Smith! Toxsa Dalton's Avatar

Can't wait. I want to watch the Keldeo movie, then the Genesect movie with Mega Mewtwo Y, because X has been revealed, and then XY001 and XY002. I can't wait how the dub theme sounds like too!

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

You can tell tpci are rushing through the final episodes of black and white

Wrong opening for 3 weeks in a row
    didn't even use a paint edit on professor oak's lecture

Anyways i don't mind, the quicker we get to x y the better, i think a november start is possible
    8ther likes this.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sweenix View Post
    Unless, of course... they just left that in on purpose.
    8ther, YamiiDenryuu and Hidden Mew like this.

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Gabriel View Post
    Unless, of course... they just left that in on purpose.
    Just like they left it in, during diamond and pearl

It's so obvious tpci are rushing through the dubs with little effort.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Blog Entries

Just like they left it in, during diamond and pearl
    They didn't edit that the second time the "Sinnoh Now" logo appeared with half the made up language again later on, which tells me they decided to stop doing that after the first time (and even fixed the initial one on the DVD release), even Japanese text. I hardly think we should use some one-time paint edit from years ago as any indication for a "rush job", anyway.
    Last edited by Trainer Gabriel; 21st September 2013 at 12:12 PM.
    Adyniz, 8ther, Hidden Mew and 1 others like this.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well if these are two full episodes, then i could see some continuty errors. Or Ash could pull an Alexa and go on a self guided tour and meet Bonnie and Clid...i mean Clemont and at the end reunite with Iris and Cilan. that how i see it if the first english dub episode occurs in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by 97SaturnSL1 View Post
    well if these are two full episodes, then i could see some continuty errors. Or Ash could pull an Alexa and go on a self guided tour and meet Bonnie and Clid...i mean Clemont and at the end reunite with Iris and Cilan. that how i see it if the first english dub episode occurs in 2014
    This is a preview of the next series, it's not supposed to be part of season 16.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234