The Ziito Connection (Chapter 10 is up. Please comment!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ziito Connection (Chapter 10 is up. Please comment!)

Blog Entries

Default The Ziito Connection (Chapter 10 is up. Please comment!)

Number 1

This is slightly based off of a forum based RP I play on another site.

The kid stumbled through the forest, frightened, alone, and hungry. He ran as fast as he could, and, after much tripping and stumbling, arrived at a clearing. It was oval in shape, and had three trees in the shape of a triangle in the center of it. He looked around. This was nothing like anything he'd ever seen. Then he heard an explosion and turned to see a house on the outside of the oval. The explosion blew a hole in the roof, and a middle aged man clad in hiking boots, jeans, and a red flannel shirt ran out, coughing and wheezing. The boy immediately sensed a lumberjack. He'd heard stories of their cunning and sly tactics. Or was that ninjas? Never the less, he looked at the man, who tripped over a rock and face planted. He writhed about, coughing violently. The rock unfolded two arms and floated up. A Geodude! No way! A second explosion blew out another portion of the roof. Then he stood up.

"Rakkin' frakkin' chemistry! That's what I get fer fiddlin' with what ought not be fiddled with! ."

Then he saw the boy.

"Oy! What're you doin' here? This is private property! Get outta here!"

"S-sir! I'm lost in this forest...I was running to catch up with the other trainers and I guess...I guess I got lost... "

The weak voice trailed off and the man looked up and arched an eyebrow. He walked inside and grabbed a Pokeball before opening it.

"Hydro Pump, Sheila."

The immense red Gyrados began blasting water at the smoldering portions of the house. He walked towards the boy, who now had been reduced to a small heap. He warily poked the boy with the toe of his boot.

"What do you want?"

He was half talking, half crying. The old man flashed back to the day Professor Oak had given him a Chimchar at the Infinita City Pokemon Convention. He smiled fondly and helped the kid up.

"Return, Sheila. So, kid, what're you doing all the way out here?"

He wiped is nose on the sleeve of his shirt.

"I just got my starter from the Convention and I wanted to catch up with the other trainers and I guess I'm lost..."

They walked towards the house when a Pidgeot carrying an Infernape on its back.

"Ah, Flying Rat, Sparky, I see you've returned. How was your excursion?"

They nodded gravely and perched in a tree.

"Those Pokemon! They're yours?"

The boy could not believe it.

"Yep. I don't think it's right to restrain them in a Pokeball. I prefer to let the ones that can roam free roam free. But some of them, like Sheila, can't live outside of a Pokeball where there's no water."

They walked up some old steps, which were crumbling from the years of abuse. They passed a few Tangela hiding in the flower beds, and two young Nidorino wrestled playfully. A Snorlax lay near the edge of the clearing, and a group of Pidgey rousted atop its rotund belly. The boy noticed more and more Pokemon. He looked up and saw a Hypno standing in a yoga like stance high atop the house's chimney, one foot resting on the knee of the other. The one footed position looked precarious, and made the boy nervous. He was amazed by the variety of Pokemon the man had.

"So what starter did you choose?"

The boy fumbled about on his belt for a Pokeball before holding it up proudly.

"A Mudkip!"

The man stopped, and saw the massive Swampert send a powerful blast of water at his Infernape, he could see Jack and the others look on in terror, the chaos enveloping them all. He and Locke, side by side, taking on that traitorous bastard. He shook the thought from his head. It was a long time ago, and he should have forgotten it by now. Yet he could not.

"Mister?"

He spun around and examined the little Pokemon.

"An excellent choice! Although you might want to start using one of these."

He pulled a bandolier off a wall and handed it to the boy.

"This'll make it easier for you to access your Pokemon."

He continued to walk, and then the boy saw it. Through a massive hole in the wall, he saw a hallway lined with shelves, and on those shelves there were hundreds of Pokeballs. Each one had a Pokemon's name inscribed in it. The boy could not help but be impressed.

To be continued. Yes, I know Prof. Oak never gave out any Chimchar. In our RP, all the Professors converg on Infinita City (part of a made up region) once a year to dispense all the different types of starter Pokemon to various people.
    Last edited by Ultra Pidgeot; 5th July 2010 at 01:24 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: My Fanfics

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Pidgeot View Post
    Number 2

This is slightly based off of a forum based RP I play on another site..
    The moon was full that night, and it seemed to have affected the city folk immensely. They stumbled around, enjoying themselves by drunk dialing various people in their Pokegears. Three men clad in blood red suits with gold accents strutted through the crowd. The tallest and burliest of the 3 spat.

"I hate Goldenrod..."

They continued walking until they were down a dark alley. A slim, tall man leaned against the side of a building, smoking a cigarette, its brightly glowing cherry casting a dim red glow across his face.

"Hey fellas. I see you got here unharmed."

The burly one looked at the slim one, a singular vein in his neck bulging out.

"What do you want? I ain't got all damn day."

The slim one stood and walked slowly towards the group of three.

"Here. Take this. There's a bar in Jubilife City called 'The Tipsy Turtwig'. Show it to Mike, the bartender. Follow his instructions."

The burly one could handle it no longer. He stepped forward and grabbed the slim one by the collar and lifted him up to his eye height.

"Why're you sending us on this wild goose chase? Hm? I'm gettin' tired of it!"

The slim one's feet twitched before the right foot shot up and contacted the burly one's testicles. He collapsed to the ground. The slim one stooped over and now grabbed the burly one by the collar. He looked him straight in the eye.

"Don't question it. That isn't your line of work. You just do what I say. Understood?"

The burly one nodded.

"Good. Now, I'm gonna give a gift that'll help you remember to do what you're told, when you're told."

He removed the cigarette from his mouth and pressed the glowing hot cherry into the burly one's face. He howled in pain as the slim one let him go. As the other two huddled around their comrade, the slim man simply strode off into the wild Goldenrod night.
    _______________________________________________________________________________

The vast ceiling of the forest lay calm and undisturbed, when, suddenly, a man and a young boy on a massive Pidgeot burst through the top of the canopy, twigs and leaves shooting off in a multitude of directions. The boy clung for dear life.

"WHERE'RE WE GOING?"

The boy screamed over the howling air.

"COLDSTONE!"

The older man said.

"SAY, KID, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

"YOU CAN CALL ME JEFF! WHAT'S YOURS?"

"SVEN!"

The rest of the brief flight was silent. At last they landed in a modest city that was blanketed with a coating of grey snow. Jeff headed off to the Pokecenter while the older man headed to an apartment building. He took the elevator up, found the room he was looking for, and knocked 3 times. The door slowly creaked open.

"Sven! Long time no see!"

The two men embraced. Sven walked in.

"So. How's it been, Gold?"

MORE TO COME SOON!

Please post any comments you might have.

Blog Entries

The 3 men in red and gold suits entered the bar. As they sat, a man bearing a nametag reading "Mike" approached them.

"So,"

He began.

"Stinson sent you?"

The most musclebound of the 3 nodded gravely.

"Follow me."

They followed him into the basement, where he proceeded to pull a tablecloth of of a device resting on a table.

"This what he sent you for?"

The men nodded. They grabbed the device, a strange looking jumble of copper and silver parts with glass tubes jutting out at odd angles, and carried it out. As they exited, the short, chubby one stopped and turned.

"Hey, barkeep."

The bartender turned around to see the chubby one holding a silenced .45 in his hand.

"Stinson sends his regards."

He pulled the trigger twice and then left.

Sorry for the short chapter, folks, short on time.
    Last edited by Ultra Pidgeot; 28th May 2010 at 10:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

I like it, I like it!

Blog Entries

I need to talk to you about some continuity errors...

Blog Entries

Sven shook Gold's hand.

"Long time no see, cousin."

"Likewise. So what brings you to this neck'a the woods?"

Sven sat.

"Long story short? It's Stinson. I sent FR and Sparky to check something out. Some weird stuff happening up in Sinnoh. A bartender was shot at point blank range. Nobody knows why."

Gold looked at him impassively for a moment.

"I suppose you want to-"

Sven cut him off.

"Of course. Just...lemme do it on my time."

"No problem."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    The tall thin man stood outside the entrance to a cave. The trio of men stumbled up, awkwardly carrying the device they'd stolen from Mike. as they set it down, the thin man cried out in glee and clapped his hands softly.

"Tom! Dick! Harry! This is excellent! You've made me so proud! Ready for your payment?"

The burly one, Tom, cracked his knuckles.

"Definitely."

The thin man smirked.

"Good."

From the depths of his suit he withdrew a sawed off shotgun at an almost impossible speed and emptied both barrels into the three men. Their now limp and lifeless bodies lay sprawled out across the dirt. A flock of Spearow descended upon the corpses and began gorging themselves. Stinson grinned evilly at the carnage he'd created and entered the cave, dragging the device along behind him.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    The woman was not necessarily unattractive, she just had that slight air of frumpiness. Perhaps it was the years of teaching finally beginning to take their toll. She was cleaning off her chalkboard and checked her watch. 7:00 PM. Just enough time to grab some takeout and get home in time to watch her favorite reality TV show. She picked up her things and turned around, only to see a man in her doorway.

"Excuse me! What are you doing here?"

The man exited the doorway and walked up to her.

"I think you know."

Sven said. She jumped away from him.

"Sven...this's really just a terrible time. I'm a responsible person now. Go away."

She flashed back to that cold winter day. She was in the club, so young and naive. The four guys on stage plunked on their instruments loudly, much to the enjoyment of the girls in the audience. Then he approached her.

"Erm, hello there. What's all of the commotion about?"

She looked at him, mouth hanging open in amazement.

"Seriously? You been living under a rock, mister?"

He stood there, staring into space.

"Mister? Mister?"

"Well, no, I'm just kind of new to this part of town.."

"Oh. well they're The Weedles and they're the best band ever, so there."

She spun about on her high heel adorned heel and began craning her neck to see one of the band members. Sven tapped her shoulder

"WHAT?!?!?"

She looked at him furiously, as though he'd attempted to shoot her. He didn't know if that would be such a bad thing...

"Well, I was just wondering if you have any friends or know anyone who has fought the local gym leader here and could give me some tips, but if you want to be so confrontational about it, I'll leave."

"Wait. You're a trainer?"

Sven facepalmed as he gestured to his bandolier. She realized he was and was suddenly more flippant than ever.

"No! I haven't any information for you! Now let me be!"

"Alice? Alice?"

"Listen Sven, I've got a million different things that-"

He cut her off.

"I didn't come here to win you back. I came to warn you. You might want to take a leave of absence and tour Kanto. I hear it's nice this time of year."

She was flustered.

"I'd have to get a passport and all that jazz an-"

He held up a passport.

"Already taken care of. Listen. Just do it."

She stared at him.

"You are just so strange..."

She looked at the passport.

"Okay. Fine. You win."

Sven smiled.

"Glad I cold make you see things my way."

He smiled at her and embraced her before heading towards the door. He turned around and looked at her, a faint shimmer of sadness flitting across his steel blue eyes before he sighed and turned, this time leaving for good.
    Last edited by Ultra Pidgeot; 28th May 2010 at 10:07 PM.

Blog Entries

Stanson has a shotgun? Eh.... no.....

Blog Entries

Pff. That's petty. I mean actual continuity erros.

Blog Entries

My character. No shotgun.

Blog Entries

These take place in two different continuities. What's it matter?

Blog Entries

Just don't make him a gun-slingin' moron. Shit. Oh-Team name is Team Scalas.

Blog Entries

Scalas?

Blog Entries

Its a two-headed sea monster. It'll all make sense, just deeal with your own characters for now.

EDIT: You are no longer allowed to write/use Stanson. Stanson is my character, i'll write for him.
    Last edited by RaccoonGoon; 28th May 2010 at 04:23 PM.

Blog Entries

A Guide to Good Writing

Characterization's at the bottom, Katie. :P

Blog Entries

Jeff took his Pokemon back from the pink haired Nurse Joy and sat at a small table. He pulled out a book over what kinds of Pokemon he could expect to see. all was quiet, save for the low whirring of the healing machine. A few men bustled in from the snowstorm outside, and after dusting the snow from their shoulders, proceeded to release 2 Pokemon, an Aggron and a Persian. Nurse Joy looked up and squeaked.

"Sirs! I have to ask you to leave your Pokemon in their Pokeballs!"

One of the men spoke softly.

"Aggron...Iron Tail."

It swung its massive tail into the air and slashed it across the floor with fearsome speed and strength, shattering the linoleum floor and throwing several people (Jeff included) into the air. As the dust settled, a lone Policeman ran out in front of the 2 men.

"Now stop right there, you two! You're under arrest!"

The other man's Persian leaped through the dust and clamped its jaws around him, shook him vigorously, and tossed him into the wall. Jeff picked himself up out of the rubble and made his way to the door. Suddenly, the massive Persian landed lithely in front of him.

"Persian, leave him be...for now."

He chuckled and hopped over the counter, where an extremely upset Nurse Joy cowered in fear, sobbing softly. He stooped over and held her chin in his hand.

"There there, love, we only want your healing machine..can you give it to us?"

She nodded gravely.

"Excellent. Aggron, come rip this thing out of the wall!"

The massive steel monster grabbed it by its base and lifted it up, bringing chunks of the wall with it. He swiveled on his foot, the massive tail knocking against Joy, sending her flying into the far wall. The man gigled.

"Whoops."

And, with that, the 4 trudged out of the building into the snowy night. One of the men stopped for a moment, then turned around and released his Persian.

"Hyper Beam."

A small sphere of energy formed around the gigantic cat's mouth before shooting outwards at the building, destroying 2 supporting walls and causing the roof to collapse. The two men grinned evilly and trudged off into the dark night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast