This was a project for English class; and I really like the way it turned out. We had to make a "pretty version" of our story, as well as an art component, and one option was to put both of them together, which I did. We had to write eight chapters, for each stage of the voyage of the hero, and we could only use a maximum of 55 words for each stage. At first, I had some big ideas for stories, but I had an awful time fitting them into 55 words. So, I decided to go a more abstract route, and I'm very pleased with the way it turned out! I think it's especially good because it speaks from within me, rather than the epic adventure stories I thought of doing previously. It ended up rather children's story-esque.

Well, without further ado, here's A Wing for a Wing! Enjoy! (And give me your thoughts on how it turned out!)