Warriors: Treachery

Thread: Warriors: Treachery

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Default Warriors: Treachery

An old fanfic from another forum that I decided to post and continue here. I'll post the first chapter right now.

(I HIGHLY reccomend reading the books before reading ANY Warriors fanfic. Anyway Prolouge.)

Prolouge

The leaves crunched beneath Crookedwind's feet. The trees, covered in snow, stared at him menacingly, and the ground was slippery and freezing with water. It was leafbare.

Just the concept of leafbare had scared him. No food, no shelter besides the camp, and clans stealing what little food they had from one another.

"Riverclan has easy..." He grumbled to himself. "They have fish to fill them, while all the rabbits here have gone." He was of course riffering to Windclan territory. But this wasn't the biggest of his problems. His mate, Foxsoul, was having kits. But he was out on Warrior patrol.

"Foxsoul... I'll be there," He whispered to himself. "I promise."

But he didn't know how wrong he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lostpath!" A silver coated cat yelped. "Get Hazelstone!" Hazelstone was the medicine cat of Windclan.

"Right away!" I red coated cat said to his leader, Redstar. Almost instantly after this, he bolted towards Hazelstone's den.

"Hazelstone!" He said running through the den opening. He found Hazelstone mixing, what smelled like, some very bitter herbs.

"What is it this time Lostpath?" Hazelstone asked sarcastically. "Did the badgers attack again?" She laughed.

"I'm afraid not. Foxsoul is kitting!" He yelped with panic in his voice.

"How is she doing?" Hazelstone asked rushing to pick up poppy seeds.

"Not well... three kits have already died. There's only one left..." Lostpath said with a pang of sadness in his voice.

Immediatly after hearing this Hazelstone heard Foxsoul's crys. She bolted out of the den and ran to Foxsoul's side.

"Foxsoul! Foxsoul speak to me!" She said shaking the cat. But it was to no avail.

"She's with Starclan now." Redstar said sadly. "But she has one survivng kit... what shall be it's name?"

"It's a female..."Hazelstone said. "And it's brown, white, and black..." Hazelstone said to Redstar. "Fawnkit." She said when the idea popped into her head. "Her name shall be Fawnkit." She said picking her up by the scruff of her neck. "And I shall care for her."

Add Okamidna on Facebook
    Follow Okamidna on Tumblr

Default Re: Warriors: Treachery

Quote Originally Posted by BreederDrew View Post
    "Riverclan has easy..." He grumbled to himself. "They have fish to fill them, while all the rabbits here have gone." He was of course referring to Windclan territory. But this wasn't the biggest of his problems. His mate, Foxsoul, was having kits. But he was out on Warrior patrol.
    nice chapter :) Also like the fact its windclan, which happens to be my fave clan. keep it up!

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

T-P pointed out one thing, another is that the beginning of the same paragraph should say "Riverclan has it easy".

The rest of it looks good, if a little short. I know there's a couple Warriors lovers here, and I hope this turns out great!
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

T-P pointed out one thing, another is that the beginning of the same paragraph should say "Riverclan has it easy".

The rest of it looks good, if a little short. I know there's a couple Warriors lovers here, and I hope this turns out great!
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Blog Entries

WHOA, when I saw "Warriors", I was like 'haha, I just thought of the Warriors series for some reason', and then I clicked it and it actually was! :D

Blog Entries

Chapter One

"Fawnkit!" My mother said to me softly. "Why aren't you out with the other kits?" She asked me everyday, and she knew the answer.

"I don't like all the noise..." I said. "I like sitting here and playing with daisys."

"But wouldn't you rather play with your friends?" She asked me. My friends would always play with me, then pick on me later on.

"No... they can be kind of mean to me sometimes." I said.

Hazelstone replied "Well then." She had a slightly angry look on her face. "Why don't we teach those mean kits a lesson in manners?" She grunted.

"No mother it's quite okay..." I said trying to protect my friends. I dropped a blie daisy out of my mouth and said "We really don't play much anymore."

Hazelstone was angry now. "You need more friends then just me and Redstar!" I sniffed a little. "It helps build alliances for battles."

"But I don't want alliances..." I said quietly. "I want to have friends..."

"Do you know anybody in this clan honey?" My mother had calmed down now. "Besides me and Redstar that is."

"There is Wolfkit." I said. "He's very nice to me."

"And yet he's named after a dog." Hazelstone said. She had always been slightly critical of my friends.

I shyed away and went to play with Wolfkit.

--------------

"Hey Fawnkit!" Wolfkit yelped excitedly seeing me jump over an anthill and come his way.

"Hi Wolfkit..." I said sadly.

"What?" He asked. "Are you not happy to see me?" He said rubbing against my muzzle.

"No..." I said slowly. He shifted his eyes a little bit.

"Then what is it?" He asked impatiently. He was now stamping his orange paw, eager to know what was happening.

"My mother." I said. "She doesn't like you. Or any of my friends for that matter.

Wolfkit stepped out of the sunlight, and his orange coat stopped gleaming. "Why doesn't she like me?" He asked with a frown. "You still like me... right?"

"Of course I do!" I said quickly. "But my mother. She doesn't trust boys."

"Why?! It's not like we're going on missions together!" He said.

"Or Mating." I thought. "I don't know why... but I'll figure it out soon."

Wolfkit nodded and soon ran off for me to chase him down in the sunlight.

Blog Entries

Chapter Two: Apprentice

"Daddy?" I said looking over the hillside. The grass on it was growing very quickly and daisys bloomed. Perfect for playing with.

"Fawnkit?" Crookedwind looked at me. His gaze was like an ocean staring into your face. His grey, silver coat gleamed with pride. "What is it this time?" He asked, already thinking I wanted something. He set down a plump, moist squirrel on the ground.

"Nothing! But the squirrel is tempting..." I said under my breath.

Crookedwind replied sharply "You know that's for the clan Fawn." Fawn. I loved that name. That was what he called me.

"I know... how did the hunting go?" I asked him. He looked at me strangely as if I hadn't just seen the squirrel he'd dropped in front of me.

"Pretty well." He said. But there was something he hadn't told me yet. Something very exciting. "You know, you're six moons old now." He said proudly.

Suddenly I realized what was going on.

"I'm becoming... an apprentice?!" I asked sharply. I didn't see why I shouldn't though. After all I was an expert hunter. At least that's what father says. He says I got it from my mother. But my mother is a medicine cat... medicine cats aren't supposed to have kits. Maybe they made an exception?

"Yes. Infact Redstar just wanted to see you. He's planned a meeting."

I was bubbling with excitement. If I became an apprentice, then I could be a warrior! And maybe even Deputy or Clan Leader!

"Don't get ahead of yourself." Crookedwind said, as if he heard my Clan Leader thoughts out loud. I chuckled a little and ran to the center of camp.

-----------

There were many Warriors, Apprentices, and Kits at the camp. But I realized it wasn't only me who was getting "promoted" as I like to say.

My friend Mothkit was also there, as well as Wingkit. I didn't particularly know Wingkit, but from what I heard, she was quite nice.

"We have come here today to let these noble Kits become apprentices." Redstar said, flashing a look at us from on top of the stone. "They have all recently reached sixmoons of age, and are ready to go join battles, and go on hunting trips and patrols." The cats infront yowled in agreement. Two cats in particular caught my eye. It was my mother and father, gleeming with pride. I smiled at them and closed my eyes.

"Ravenwhisker." Redstar said looking at a black tom. The cat looked like he was in total shock. "Wingkit will be your apprentice. You have proven courage, and loyalty and we know that you will pass these traits on to Wingkit."

The two cats stepped forward and proudly touched noses. Each cat held a gleam in their eye.

"Lavenderslash!" Redstar said pointing to a young she cat warrior. "You have proven to be wise, compassionate, and very helpful in battle. We hope you will pass on these traits to Mothkit."

Then Redstar looked at me. "I will not choose a mentor for this one." He said. A gasp arose from the crowd, and I was saddened. "For I will be her teacher." He said proudly. I was in shock.

The clan leader was my teacher.

We stepped forward and touched noses, while I still recovered from the shock.

"Mothpaw, Wingpaw, Fawnpaw!" The crowd chanted.

I felt like I was on top of the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~