Tales of the Chibi Trio!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tales of the Chibi Trio!

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Tales of the Chibi Trio!

"Tales of the Chibi Trio"

(We open on a white screen)

Female announcer: We've all heard of the Kanto Trio--Ash...(a picture of classic Ash appears) Misty... (a picture of AG Misty appears) and Brock. (a picture of AG Brock appears) Likewise, we've also heard of their many exploits...

(we see clips from various episodes)

Female announcer: But when Mew accidentally shrunk them down to a Pokemon's size...

(the pictures of the Trio shrink down into Chibi Ash, Chibi Misty, and Chibi Brock. A size comparison next to Pikachu shows that the chibis and Pikachu are the same size.)

Female announcer: Things will get interesting! (we see a shot of the title with yellow letters against a blue background)

Episode 1: Fortune's Favor

(We open on a scene of a house somewhere in Pallet Town, where we see a small, but festively decorated tent sitting on the lawn. A sign outside reads "The Amazing Ikurai--How Does He Do It? Fortunes 25 cents")

(Pikachu, Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip approach the tent and look the sign over.)

Pikachu: The Amazing Ikurai? Pfft....it's just an act...

Torchic: Go in! Maybe he is truly as amazing as the sign says!

Treecko: Yeah! Let him tell your fortune and we'll see if it comes true or not!

Mudkip: If it doesn't, it's just an act! (she, Torchic and Treecko laugh as Pikachu blushes)

Pikachu: All right, you talked me into it... (he opens the tent flap, deposits a coin in an ornate looking red box, and enters the main chamber, where we see Chibi Brock clad in an elaborate Arabian costume and seated before a crystal ball.)

Chibi Brock: Welcome...I am Ikurai, master fortune teller. Perhaps you'd wish to know your future?

Pikachu: Show me that your mental powers are as amazing as they say!

Chibi Brock: Very well, then... (he conjures five playing cards before Pikachu, all hearts: a 10, a Jack, a Queen, a King, and an Ace) Choose one of these cards, and do not let me see it.

Pikachu: Okay... (grabs one card, making the other four cards disappear in a puff of blue smoke)

Chibi Brock: Now, softly repeat the name of the card you chose, but not where I can hear it...this will allow me to focus on your thoughts.

Pikachu(mumbling inaudibly): Ace...Ace...Ace...Ace... (Chibi Brock focuses for a few seconds, making Pikachu gain a red aura for a few moments)

Chibi Brock: Your mental power is in tune with mine...as such, I now know which card you chose....you chose the Ace.

(Pikachu's mouth drops to the floor in amazement)

Pikachu: How'd you know?

Chibi Brock: By reading your thoughts, I knew you chose that card.

Pikachu: Amazing! (he departs and meets Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip outside) Guys! The sign's telling the truth! Why don't you get your fortunes told?

Treecko: I'll go! (he enters the tent, making sure to deposit a coin in the box) Great Ikurai, what do you forsee in store for me in the next.....five minutes?

(Chibi Brock focuses on his crystal ball, which begins glowing a faint green for a few seconds. When the glow fades, he glances into the ball.)

Chibi Brock: I see Berries...more Berries than you could possibly eat yourself. Whatever Berries are not finished, you will share with your friends.

Treecko: Weird... (he departs the tent and starts towards the house...only to crash into a tree by accident, making dozens of Pecha Berries fall on him. Pikachu, Torchic, and Mudkip arrive to see if Treecko's okay)

Torchic: You okay?

(Treecko appears, munching a Berry)

Treecko: At least my fortune came true! (continues eating)

(Later, Torchic enters the tent, making sure to deposit her coin)

Torchic: Ikurai, I've been having a strange dream...I wanna know if it means anything at all.

Chibi Brock: A strange dream, you say? I can interpret it if I can see it.

Torchic: And how will you do that?

Chibi Brock: With this. (he shows Torchic an odd flute like instrument that looks like two whistles stuck together. A droning melody fills the air, making Torchic start to feel groggy eyed, before she finally falls to the floor. When the song concludes, Torchic is sleeping peacefully on the floor. Chibi Brock observes the sleeping Torchic for a moment, where we see an odd image of Torchic dancing with a Nanab Berry. After observing the snoozing Torchic's image some more, Chibi Brock snaps to wake her up)

Torchic: Does my dream mean anything? ::

Chibi Brock: I do not forsee anything involving dancing Berries...except you getting Berries yourself.

Torchic: Really? I like Nanab Berries... (she departs the tent, where she spots a Nanab Berry bush nearby. After helping herself to some of the Berries, she returns to the porch, where Pikachu, Treecko, and Mudkip are waiting.)

Mudkip: It's my turn! I want the Amazing Ikurai to tell me who my next lover will be! (dashes into the tent, making sure to deposit a coin on the way.) Great Ikurai, can you tell me who my next lover will be?

Chibi Brock: Depends...what do you wish for in a lover?

Mudkip: Hmm...smart, caring, good-looking...(Chibi Brock studies his crystal ball for a moment, making it glow red for a few seconds.) Well, what you you see? What does my lover look like?

Chibi Brock: I see the desk fan in Misty's room...

Mudkip: WHAT??? How do you expect me to fall in love with an appliance?

Chibi Brock: The crystal eye never lies. (Mudkip turns to leave.)

(Later, Mudkip passes by Misty's room, catching a glimpse of the small fan on her desk)

Mudkip: What a weird fortune...falling in love with the desk fan...that'll never come true in a million years!

Male voice: Oh yeah?

Mudkip: Who is it? (jumps out of the way as the desk fan, who has magically grown arms and legs, jumps of Misty's desk and lands before Mudkip.)

Fan: Where have you been all my life, babycakes? (sweeps Mudkip in his arms and cuddles her with his wires)

Mudkip: Come to think of it, Fan...you're actually a nice...uh...appliance... (relishes the cool air the fan is blowing, until she hears microphone feedback) Huh? (she whirls around to see Chibi Ash before a microphone, with a script, and wearing headphones, very much like a voice actor)

Chibi Ash: Who'd you expect? A movie star? (Mudkip blushes as everyone laughs. Suddenly, Chibi Misty appears in the scene, dejected)

Chibi Misty: The premiere episode, and I didn't get a part....

THE END!
    Last edited by LightningTopaz; 4th July 2006 at 08:32 PM.
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Blog Entries

Female announcer: We've all heard of the Kanto Trio--Ash...(a picture of classic Ash appears) Misty... (a picture of AG Misty appears) and Brock. (a picture of AG Brock appears) Likewise, we've also heard of their many exploits...

Female announcer: But when Mew accidentally shrunk them down to a Pokemon's size...

(the pictures of the Trio shrink down into Chibi Ash, Chibi Misty, and Chibi Brock. A size comparison next to Pikachu shows that the chibis and Pikachu are the same size.)

Female announcer: Things will get interesting! (we see a shot of the title with yellow letters against a blue background)

Episode 2: Rock On, Chibis!

(We open on a scene of the house from the previous episode. The four Pokemon; Pikachu, Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip, are watching a cartoon on TV while the other occupants of the house, Chibi Ash, Chibi Misty, and Chibi Brock, are doing chores. Chibi Ash is loading laundry in the washing machine, Chibi Misty is vacuuming, and Chibi Brock is doing the dishes)

(Suddenly, Chibi Misty passes in front of the TV. Torchic tries to get a glimpse of what's happening on the screen, but Chibi Misty is blocking her view.)

Treecko: Down in front, Misty!

Chibi Misty: Which is worse, missing a minute of your favorite show or dust bunnies under the couch? (continues vacuuming under the couch. Torchic sulks, annoyed that Chibi Misty is blocking her view of the action on the screen)

Pikachu: Look, if there were dust bunnies all over the couch, we'd be all sick and sputtery!

(we see a scene of the Chibis and the Pokemon coughing in a dusty room)

Mudkip: I can stand to miss a minute of Kochou, Torchic, so you can too. (admires the chibi boy with long silver hair dancing on the screen and singing into a microphone as Misty shuts the vacuum clearner off for a moment, then goes to put it away.)

Chibi Ash: Just how much soap should I put in this time, Misty?

Chibi Misty(from the next room): Not too much, it's a load of colors. (Chibi Ash nods and puts some soap in the washing machine, closes the door, and hits the START button, making the machine emit a low whir, with some rhythmic thumping as the clothes are spun about inside)

(Chibi Brock hears the rhythmic thumping of the washing machine, and is spurred to start drumming on some pans with a pair of spoons in time to the beat, every so often stomping his foot on the floor to simulate a bass drum)

(Chibi Ash notices Chibi Brock's duet with the washing machine and decides to burst into song...)

Chibi Ash: I-di-di-di-i-di-di-di-di, lee-um-bumba-way...i-di-di-di-i-di-di-di-di, lee-um-bumba-way...

Everyone else: A-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh...

Chibi Brock: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...
    In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...
    (Chibi Misty hears the boys singing and decides to join in....)

Chibi Misty and Chibi Ash: Ooooooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, lee-um-bum-bumba-way...Ooooooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, lee-um-bum-bumba-way...

Chibi Brock: Near the village, the peaceful village, the lion sleeps tonight...
    Near the village, the peaceful village, the lion sleeps tonight...

Everyone: A-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh, a-wim-o-weh...

Chibi Brock: Hush my darling, don't cry, my darling, the lion sleeps tonight...
    Hush my darling, don't fear, my darling, the lion sleeps tonight...

Chibi Misty and Chibi Ash: Ooooooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, lee-um-bum-bumba-way...Ooooooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, lee-um-bum-bumba-way...

Chibi Ash: I-di-di-di-i-di-di-di-di, lee-um-bumba-way...i-di-di-di-i-di-di-di-di, lee-um-bumba-way...

Treecko: That was fun!

Torchic: I get to pick the next song!

Chibi Brock: Okay, what should we sing next? (readies his spoons to start drumming again. Chibi Ash is seen with a tennis racket, holding it like an electric guitar; and Chibi Misty is on her knees before the coffee table, preparing to drum her fingers on it like a piano, just as the thumping of the washing machine changes to a different beat.)

Torchic: Let's do "When Tomorrow Comes"; like they did on today's episode of "Kochou"!

Chibi Brock: All right...

(Chibi Brock starts drumming again, only this time, the pans turn into an actual drum set, Chibi Ash's tennis racket becomes a beautiful red electric guitar, and the coffee table Chibi Misty is dusting turns into a digital piano. To top it off, Torchic appears before a microphone as she looks out on the imaginary crowd)

Torchic: When tomorrow comes, we'll be walking in the sun,

Pikachu, Mudkip, and Treecko: Na-na-na, na-na-na-na, na!

Torchic: When tomorrow comes, we got nothin' but fun!

Pikachu, Mudkip, and Treecko: Na-na-na, na-na-na-na, na! When tomorrow comes...

Torchic: Oh, when tomorrow comes, when tomorrow comes; we'll be walking in the sun!

All four Pokemon: Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na!

Torchic: When tomorrow comes!

Everyone: When tomorrow comes! (the imaginary crowd roars...but not before some rumbling snaps everyone back to reality!)

Chibi Brock: Uh oh...

Chibi Ash: The washing machine!

(everyone races in the laundry room just in time to see the laundry room overflowing with soap)

Chibi Misty: We'll still be cleaning this up when tomorrow comes! (a "wah-wah-wah-wah" stinger is heard as the scene fades out)

THE END

Blog Entries

Episode 3: Get Ready for the Game Show!

(We open on the inside of the house, where we see Chibi Ash and Chibi Misty on the couch, watching TV.)

Announcer: Congratulations! You win the trip to Lilycove City and control of Round 2... (the chibi girl jumps for joy) Our first catagory for Round 2 is "Who's that Pokemon"? (the red wedge of a wheel lights up on the screen) Which Pokemon is known as the Wave Guider--

Chibi Ash: Rukario! (smiles confidently as a bell is heard on the TV screen, followed by the contestant repeating Ash's answer)

Announcer: That's correct! (applause)

Chibi Misty: Ash, let me answer for a change!

Pikachu: If you went on PokeTrivia, you'd win the Wheel of Trivia in a heartbeat!

Chibi Ash: If I went on PokeTrivia... (he closes his eyes and begins to daydream as the scene swirls)

(Chibi Ash's dream sequence-We see Chibi Ash buzzing in and answering a green question, then a blue question, then a red question, and so on until the entire PokeTrivia wheel is filled, followed by Chibi Ash rattling off answers as the Wheel of Trivia is spun)

(Chibi Brock notes that Chibi Ash is mesmerized by the TV screen)

Chibi Brock: So Ash wants to go on a game show...I'll make him and Misty go on a game show...all without them leaving the house! (hurries off as Ash and Misty continue to watch the show)

(Hours later, Chibi Ash is asleep on the couch, while Chibi Misty checks the TV listings for another show to watch)

Chibi Misty: If you're interested, we can watch--

Mudkip(offscreen): You can watch as these two contestants battle it out for cash and prizes! (the couch magically turns into two game show podiums--Ash's is red, Misty's is blue)

Chibi Ash: What the?

Mudkip(voiceover): Thrills, chills and more await on The Pokemon Trivia Challenge! (the "show"'s title flashes onscreen as some cheesy theme music and the sound effect of an audience is heard. The audience cheers again as Chibi Brock enters in his Hoso attire.)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Thank you, thank you, and thank you, Mudkip...welcome to today's Challenge, where your know-how of Pokemon can earn you fabulous prizes! (the audience cheers again)

Chibi Ash(thinking): I'm on a game show...

Chibi Misty(whispering over Chibi Hoso Brock): No, you're just on Brock's homemade game show...

Chibi Hoso Brock: But first, let's say hello to our Pokemon adventurer, Mari! (an image of a CGI Pichu appears on a screen next to Chibi Hoso Brock)

Mari: Hi out there! (she waves, prompting various 'Hi, Mari''s from the audience)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Mudkip, where's Mari off to today?

Mudkip(voiceover): She's going on safari to the Wilds of Celadon! (the Pichu is outfitted in safari attire) But she'll have to be careful, because there's wild Pokemon afoot! (pictures of a Seviper, Dustox, and a Lombre appear.) However, if you find Aiiro the Beautifly, (a picture of a Shiny Beautifly appears), she'll protect you from one of the wild Pokemon of the jungle!

Chibi Hoso Brock: Okay, Mudkip... (to Chibi Misty and Chibi Ash) If Mari is caught by one of the Pokemon, you'll have to take a challenge to free her, unless you have Aiiro with you. So, Ash, since you won the toss, where would you like to move Mari?

Chibi Ash: Right. (a jingle plays as Mari romps one space to the right)

(the words "Who's that Pokemon?" appear on the screen)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Okay! Answer this question to advance, but if you're wrong, control goes to Misty....this parrot-like Pokemon is renowned for its speech ability.

(Chibi Ash buzzes in)

Chibi Ash: Perap! (applause as the red lights on Ash's side glitter)

Chibi Hoso Brock: You're absolutely correct! Move again!

Chibi Ash: Down.

Chibi Hoso Brock: Goin' down, goin' down, goin' underground... (a Shiny Beautifly appears and circles around Mari, who smiles) You found Aiiro! (a red Beautifly outfline next to Chibi Ash's score lights up) If you run into one of the wild Pokemon, Aiiro will protect Mari, and you won't have to take a challenge, but she can only be used once! Where to?

Chibi Ash: Down. (watches as Mari heads down...but a Lombre appears! Thankfully, the Shiny Beautifly uses Gust on the Lombre before flying away, making the Beautifly outline next to Chibi Ash's score dim)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Ooh, good thing you found Aiiro...but you can find her again somewhere else on the board!

(We see Treecko working the camera)

Treecko: It may not be as nice as it is on TV, but this sure is fun!

To Be Continued...

Gym Leader

whoops, i meant to reply to this before! me and my awful memory...

anyway, hey, i like the style of this. it's like cool and fun and laid back. makes a nice change from the other serious stuff about. i like script format type fics, makes a nice change every once and a while.

i keep meaning to check out the Ash and Pikachu show as well but i haven't got around to it just yet.

Blog Entries

That's okay!

Part 2 of the game show comes sometime today...

(52 episodes are planned, if you're curious)

Gym Leader

FIFTY-TWO EPISODES??!!?

oh my god... where do people find that amount of time for writing nowadays? yowza

Blog Entries

The episodes are pretty short, so it makes sense that there be that many episodes.

Gym Leader

well... yeah i suppose you're right.

still tho, to have like 52 episodes planned is quite impressive. i could never concentrate long enough to plan a fic two chapters ahead even...

Blog Entries

Thanks for reading, and look for the latest episode to go live soon!

Blog Entries

Episode 4: Rising to the Challenge

(We rejoin the Chibis and the Pokemon as the "show"'s theme plays)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Welcome back! If you just joined us, Ash has pulled ahead of Misty 25-0; but Misty still has a chance to catch up, since she has control of Mari at the moment...so, where to, Misty?

Chibi Misty: Down.

Chibi Hoso Brock: Mari's heading down... (and a TV showing static appears on the screen) Oh boy, you've found a puzzle! (the audience cheers. Torchic, meanwhile, preps the screen with a staticy tape) This little number's what I like to call "Estatic Static"...if you've ever had one of those days when you're happily watching TV and ZAP! the channel goes nuts on you, this is something similar...I was watching this music video when the cable went out...if you can tell me the song or the artist, you get 25 points, okay? (Misty nods) All right, let's show our players my broken video...

(the screen blips to life with a staticy picture of a girl in Western attire, but there's barely any sound except for the static. Suddenly, Chibi Ash recognizes the girl as the singer of "Make a Wish", but Chibi Misty beats him to the buzzer!)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Misty?

Chibi Misty: "Make a Wish?"

Chibi Hoso Brock: Yes! 25 points for you, and move Mari again!

Chibi Misty: Left.

(Mari romps to the left...and a picture of a GBA appears on the screen)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Advance Challenge! Come on down here for a challenge. (Chibi Hoso Brock keeps singing this to the tune of the theme as Chibi Ash and Chibi Misty follow him to a row of GBAs) Okay! For this challenge, you get to play on one of our GBAs here...if you can beat the objective in 30 seconds, you win the amount of points the opponent wagered...fail, and the opponent gets them. So, who's going to play?

Chibi Ash: I will!

Chibi Hoso Brock: Okay Misty, now how much is Ash gonna play for? (offers a markerboard to Chibi Misty and waits a moment as Chibi Misty writes a number down) Okay, I'll take that! (takes the markerboard from Misty as Torchic and Pikachu bring out a platform with five GBAs on it.) Now, Ash, you have your choice of...(the GBAs tilt upwards so the audience can see the screens of each) Super Mario Advance...Tetris Worlds...Mega Man Battle Network...Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Microgame$...or The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap...which do you want to play?

Chibi Ash: Wario Ware!

Chibi Hoso Brock: Wario Ware it is! (Torchic brings a purple GBA over to Ash) All right...if you can clear 25 or more of the Microgames in 30 seconds, you win! Good luck! Let's show the audience the GBA cam so we can see how Ash is doing!

(we look on the GBA screen, where we see a crude elevator scene drawn in blue. The word "Squash!" appears, which opens into a Mario scene. Chibi Ash jumps on the Goomba, and the elevator scene returns.)

Chibi Hoso Brock(voiceover): That's one... (the word "Jump!" appears, and Chibi Ash makes Wario jump over a hot dog car...the word "Bowl!" appears and Chibi Ash knocks over the pin) Isn't! This! Game! Fun!

(the bell goes off as time expires...and Chibi Ash has 30 games cleared!)

Chibi Hoso Brock: Well done, and nice playing! (Chibi Ash puts the GBA down Let's see what Misty wagered for you... (Chibi Misty shows the markerboard to the audience, where the number 25 is displayed) 25 points, you've pulled ahead! (Chibi Hoso Brock starts singing this as Chibi Ash and Chibi Misty return to their podiums) Okay! Ash now has control of Mari, so where to?

Chibi Ash: Left. (Mari romps to the left...and a Shiny Beautifly appears and circles around Mari!) You found Aiiro again! I knew you'd find her again somewhere... (a buzzer goes off) But, we've run out of time for Round 1...stay tuned, because in Round 2...the points are doubled, and it's still anybody's game! (the theme plays as the audience cheers)

Treecko: I dunno...Misty's got her work cut out for her...

To Be Continued....

Blog Entries

Episode 5: How Much Longer?

(We open on the scene of the house, where we look into the living room. Most of the game show set has been cleared out, making the room look normal again.)

Chibi Ash(voiceover): I know you wanted to see how the mock game show turned out, but Misty was getting sick of the puzzles and Brock's cheesy one liners...

(We see a shot of Chibi Misty screaming in frustration)

Chibi Ash(voiceover): But she got her revenge: forcing Brock to watch a sappily cheesy romance movie.

(We see Chibi Brock watching the TV, apparently engrossed in a nature show)

Announcer: The Magnemites gather around the Pikachu carcass, each wanting a piece of the meat. (Chibi Brock watches as the camera zooms in on some chibi Magnemites eating a chibi Pikachu.)

(Suddenly, Chibi Misty comes flying onto the couch, grabs the remote away from Chibi Brock, and starts rapidly flipping the channels.)

Chibi Brock: I was watching that!

Chibi Misty: Too late, we're watching "True Love Theater" now!" (the TV screen displays the words inside a heart)

Chibi Brock(thinking): More like "Give Me a Break, This is Cheesy Theater"...

(The opening credits to the movie begin rolling, and the scene opens on a chibi man reading a book to a chibi boy)

(Chibi Ash pops in the scene in a lab coat)

Chibi Prof. Ash: Let's track Brock's reaction to the movie as it goes on.... (he relaxes inside the circle he's in as Chibi Brock and Chibi Misty watch the movie)

(Chibi Brock raises an eyebrow as the scene shifts to a medieval world)

Chibi Prof. Ash: Subject is mildly bemused by cheesy and sappy dialogue...

(Chibi Brock can't resist laughing at the sappy dialogue onscreen)

Chibi Misty: Brock! This is not a funny part!

Chibi Prof. Ash: Subject is scolded for laughing at said dialogue, even though subject knows said dialogue really is worth laughing over.

(Chibi Brock looks at a clock on the wall)

Chibi Prof. Ash: Subject wonders how long he will have to be subjected to awful movie.

Chibi Brock(thinking): How long will I be subjected to this awful movie?

(an hour or so later, Chibi Brock is sleepy-eyed)

Chibi Prof. Ash: Subject is resisting the urge to fall asleep...

Chibi Brock(thinking): This is boring...must not go to sleep...

(The scene fades to show Chibi Brock asleep on the couch)

Chibi Prof. Ash: Subject is now asleep...

(Chibi Misty nudges Chibi Brock awake as the closing credits to the movie roll)

Chibi Misty: So, how was it?

Chibi Brock: Refreshing...

Chibi Misty: Wha?

Chibi Brock: I hope I didn't snore too loudly....

Chibi Misty: YOU MEAN YOU SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE??????????????

Chibi Prof. Ash: Yes, subject did sleep through the whole movie. (winks)

THE END

Blog Entries

We open on a white screen)

Episode 6: Operation: Misty

(We open inside a bedroom, where the four Pokemon are gathered together, plotting something)

Torchic: You know, guys...you say that Misty's scary when she's angry...

Treecko: I know... (shudders at the thought)

Torchic: But I've never seen Misty mad before...

Pikachu: Trust me, Torchic, you DON'T wanna know...

Torchic: But I do! (awkward silence, then the other Pokemon laugh)

Treecko: THIS I have to see...

(we fade to see Chibi Ash, Chibi Brock, and the Pokemon in the hallway. Chibi Misty is in the living room, about to watch a movie)

Chibi Brock: The quickest way to get Misty mad is bother her while watching a movie.

Chibi Ash: It won't be pretty once she snaps, though....

(Chibi Misty settles in on the couch. The boys and Pokemon jump on the couch and almost spill her popcorn.)

Chibi Misty: As long as you guys behave yourselves you can watch this with me, okay?

Chibi Ash: Okay! (winks at Chibi Brock)

(the movie begins with a car parked by a roadside, complete with the chibi father checking a map. The chibi mother says "Why don't we sing a song to pass the time?")

Chibi Brock(whispering): Sing with the song. (the Pokemon and Chibi Ash nod)

(The chibi mother sings "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream...")

Chibi Ash(singing along with the movie): Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream...

Chibi Brock(singing over the movie and Chibi Ash): Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream...

Pikachu(singing over the boys and the movie): Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream...

(As the Pokemon join in the song and and sing several rousing renditions, the look on Misty's face starts to get angry....)

Chibi Misty(over the singing): Okay, guys; that's enough...

Treecko(still singing): ...Life is but a----um, I thought Torchic was supposed to finish, then I start again!

Chibi Brock: That's the problem with rounds and a lot of people--you start great but then you're confused over who's singing what.

Chibi Ash: Or what's singing who. (he and Pikachu snicker)

Mudkip: Misty's reaction: Mildly annoyed.

(Later, Chibi Misty takes a bite of popcorn--but more popcorn pieces go flying at each other. She shoots an annoyed look at the boys, who are flipping the popcorn in their mouths.)

Chibi Ash: Whah?

Chibi Misty: I wish you guys would eat the food, not play with it...

Mudkip: Misty's reaction: Still mildly annoyed.

Chibi Brock: The singing worked last time...

Treecko: How about annoying commentary? (the others nod at this.)

TV: Oh John...Oh Marsha....Oh John...Oh Marsha....

Chibi Brock: Oh Brother...

Ash: Oh Please...

TV: I would...I would...

Chibi Ash: You would... (beckons the TV to go on)

TV: I would walk a thousand, no, the whole earth for you!

Chibi Brock: Good, start walking! (the Pokemon laugh at this)

Chibi Misty: Can we stop the stupid comments, please? (Chibi Ash grins sheepishly)

Mudkip: Misty's reaction: Angry.

Torchic: Is she gonna snap yet?

Pikachu: Dunno, we'll see.

(Some time later, the movie gets to the climax)

TV: I suppose you're wondering why I called you here tonight...I've discovered who stole the Charizard's Eye Ruby! That someone is...)

(At this second, Chibi Brock parades by Misty with a lot of instruments on him, doing a one person performance of "The Stars and Stripes Forever")

Chibi Misty: ENOUGH!!!!!!!! (the resulting yell echoes down the next block)

(We see Chibi Misty staring down a shuddering Chibi Brock in the corner. Mudkip glances at Torchic.)

Mudkip: Misty's snapped...happy now?

THE END

Blog Entries

Episode 7: Sale of the Century!

(We open inside a chibi sized mall, where hordes of chibi people and Pokemon are rushing to and from the different stores. In one particular store, we see Chibi Ash modeling sunglasses. Chibi Brock sits on a nearby bench, commenting on each pair.)

(we switch to Chibi Ash's POV, where we see Chibi Brock all muddy colored.)

Chibi Brock: I don't think so...

(The view turns maroon colored)

Chibi Brock: Definitely not...

(The view turns purple)

Chibi Brock: Mmm...nah.

(the view turns aqua)

Chibi Brock: That's a little better...

(the view turns orange)

Chibi Brock: Ew...

(the view turns lime green)

Chibi Brock: Yeah! Perfect!

(we look from Chibi Brock's POV at what Chibi Ash is modeling: lime green colored rock star sunglasses)

Chibi Ash: Think Misty will let me buy these?

Chibi Brock: It never hurts to ask.

(we watch from Chibi Ash's POV as he runs through the various aisles until he finds Chibi Misty looking through a clothing rack)

Chibi Ash: Hey, Misty!

Chibi Misty: What now, Ash?

Chibi Ash: Look!

(Chibi Misty turns around to look and gasps)

Chibi Misty: You don't need that kind of sunglasses!

Chibi Ash: But--

Chibi Misty: No buts! Now put those back!

(Chibi Ash sighs and returns to the sunglasses aisle, where Chibi Brock is waiting)

Chibi Brock: What'd she say?

Chibi Ash: Well... (he puts the sunglasses back on the rack) I found her in the sportswear aisle and told her to look...

Chibi Brock: And?

Chibi Ash: She said (imitates Chibi Misty's voice) "You don't need that kind of sunglasses!" (in his normal voice) I said "But--" and she said (imitates Chibi Misty again) "No buts! Now put those back!"

Chibi Brock: Girls... (sighs as a "wah-wah-wah-wah" stinger is heard)

THE END

Blog Entries

Episode 8: C Sharp, or You'll B Flat! (part 1)

(Chibi Brock peeks on a white screen, then walks out to the center of the screen)

Chibi Brock: I suppose you're wondering what we're doing on a blank screen and not in a place like...our school?

(a school background appears)

Chibi Brock: There we go...this reminds me of the time we had to move the piano from the tower storage room to the auditorium...

Chibi Ash: Don't remind me of how THAT went...

Chibi Misty: Look at it this way, the piano made it there in one piece!

Chibi Brock: True...you see, last week was the school choir's first concert...but the teacher was concerned that the concert piano was still in the storage room at the top of the tower...

(We fade to see Chibi Ash, Chibi Misty, and Chibi Brock listening in the auditorium as a chibi woman with blonde hair talks on a phone)

Teacher: What do you mean, the piano's still in the tower storage room? If it's not here, the choir can't rehearse, and we can't have the concert Friday! (she hangs up) Mr. Ketchum! (Chibi Ash sits up after slouching in his seat) Miss Williams! (Chibi Misty looks up from some homework) Mr. Harrison! (Chibi Brock looks up from reading his biology notes) Can I trust you three to get the piano here from the tower storage room?

All three Chibis: But, Ms. Jinchi...

Ms. Jinchi: No buts! The piano needs to be here so the choir can rehearse tomorrow afternoon! (Chibi Ash leads the way out)

(We see the trio inside the technology room, where Chibi Brock is finishing a blueprint)

Chibi Brock: Okay, here's what I devised as a plan: I used Ash's suggestion to flood the tower and float the piano down to the ground...(refers to a drawing of a stick figure Ash riding on a piano as the water level lowers)

Chibi Misty: But how are we going to quickly drain the water from the tower once it's flooded?

Chibi Brock: Easy...we use the old drain hole in the side of the tower... (he refers to a crude drawing of the tower with an arrow pointing to the old drain hole) First we plug it while Ash is flooding it, (he refers to a drawing of a stick figure of himself plugging the hole while the stick figure Ash fills the tower with water from a hose) then unplug it when we have the piano out of the storage room and in the water, where it'll drain naturally.

Chibi Misty: That works!

Chibi Ash: Let's do it! (high fives his friends)

(Outside, Chibi Ash is on top of the tower with a hose, where the piano sits nearby)

Chibi Ash: Drain hole plugged?

(Chibi Brock is at the bottom of the tower, plugging the old drainage hole with a cork)

Chibi Brock: Drain hole plugged!

(Chibi Ash whistles to Chibi Misty, who switches on the spiggot the hose is attached to, making water flow up to Ash. We watch the water level in the tower rise for a while, until Chibi Ash whistles to Chibi Misty again, prompting her to shut the water off)

Chibi Misty: Piano ready up there?

(We return to Chibi Ash, who has gotten the piano out of the storage room and into the water)

Chibi Ash: Piano ready!

Chibi Misty: Unplug the drain hole!

(Chibi Brock nods, and uncorks the drainage hole, which sends the piano and Chibi Ash spiraling down to the bottom of the tower. Thankfully, Chibi Misty and Chibi Brock put an air mattress at the tower entrance to cushion the piano's landing. Chibi Ash hops off as a a "ta-da!" stinger plays)

Chibi Brock: We got the hard part...now to get this baby to the auditorium...

(we see the Chibis pushing the piano down a hallway...until they hear a familiar voice...)

Voice: Jigglypuff, jiggly...

Chibi Misty: Oh no... (yawns)

Chibi Ash: Don't tell me someone let the Jigglypuff (yawns as Jigglypuff continues to sing) out of the science lab...(he slumps against the piano, asleep)

Chibi Brock: Ash! (Chibi Ash jerks awake) Push the piano the other way!

Chibi Ash: I'm--(he unknowingly steps off a stairwell) try-ING!!!!!!!!!!!! (runs from the piano as it falls down the stairs)

Chibi Misty: Runaway piano! (dashes after the piano)

Chibi Brock: I'll get another air mattress! (hurries towards the gym)

To Be Continued....

Blog Entries

Episode 9: C Sharp or You'll B Flat! (part 2)

(We see a frozen black and white scene of Chibi Ash running from the piano as it careens down a stairway)

Chibi Misty(voiceover): Last time, on our previous tale...

(the scene slowly colorizes, and Chibi Ash and the piano start moving again)
    Chibi Ash: Gangway!

(at this second, Chibi Brock appears at the bottom of the stairs and sets a matress on the floor. The piano lands safely, but Chibi Ash goes flying towards a window and flies outside, where he scrambles to hold onto a brick for dear life!)

Chibi Ash: Misty! Brock! Help me!

(Chibi Misty and Chibi Brock race to the window and pull Chibi Ash inside)

(Meanwhile, Ms. Jinchi paces the stage and looks at her watch, then paces some more)

(Back with the Chibis, we see Chibi Brock has turned the stairwell banisters into a giant slingshot, which he is preparing to launch the piano from)

Chibi Misty: All set?

Chibi Brock: Roger!

Chibi Misty: Ready...aim....FIRE!!!!!

(Chibi Brock launches the piano back up the stairwell, where it goes bouncing down the various hallways like a pinball. It ultimately squishes Chibi Ash against the wall)

Flattened Chibi Ash: This WAS your idea, Misty... (Chibi Ash peels off the wall and floats to the ground, where he pops into 3D)

(We join the Chibis as they take the piano through one of the study halls as a shortcut. But as the door closes, it snags one of Chibi Misty's shirt straps, leaving her to struggle fruitlessly. The boys wonder why Chibi Misty's struggling, untill she goes flying against the door, taking the piano with her on the way out!)

Chibi Misty: I hate it when this happens!!!!!!!!

Chibi Brock: Follow that piano! (leads Ash out the door)

Chibi Ash: Here we go again....

(We hear Chibi Misty screaming as she careens down yet another stairwell. Chibi Ash and Chibi Brock frantically run to keep up as the piano mows down some trash cans and a water fountain.)

(Chibi Ash resuces Chibi Misty from the gushing water as Chibi Brock opens a locker in an attempt to catch the piano)

Chibi Brock: That should do it...

(No sooner does he say that, does the piano come out of another locker!)

Chibi Misty: Any more bright ideas, Einstein? (Chibi Brock grins sheepishly)

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by LightningTopaz; 14th September 2006 at 06:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast