Strike

Thread: Strike

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Strike

Yeah, the title's messed up, but it was the prompt word. And yes, Team Jet is apparently canon.

The knife went spinning across the room and lodged in the wall, and the agent dropped to the ground with a busted jaw.

I stepped over him and reached for his partner, grabbing her by the collar and backing her against the wall. "Where is it?" I snarl, and she looks like she's about to cry.

What kind of wimps are the Jets training, anyway?

She doesn't answer. Maybe she's better trained than I thought. So I smack her and follow it with a blow to the stomach.

That gets her talking. Before long, she's told me everything I need to know, so I let go. She drops to the ground with a thud.

I should waste them. But I'm feeling generous today. Besides, that's two broken agents who can put the fear of the Marauder into 'em, right?

So I head out of the cabin and take the five steps from the door that the agent said. There's a plank of wood on the ground that I hadn't paid much mind to when I came in--hell, there was one serving as the damn doormat, so why should I? I kick it aside and there's what I was looking for--a box. I do my checking for any sort of explosives and don't find any, so I break the lock and open it. Three keys inside--not bad considering they're keys to a Jet stronghold. I pocket them and take the box with me as a security precaution.

Another mission, wrapped up nice. I figure I'll get back to the base, unwind, maybe find some nice chickie to bring back to my room...Oh yeah.

I think I'm smirking, but it's kinda hard to tell. Tomorrow I come back out on another mission, bust some more Jets and instil more fear in the hearts of the populace.

Life is good.

Blog Entries

Team Jet? Canon?
    You're not referring to that line in Dues and Don'ts, are you?
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah. Just be glad I didn't pick Helicoptor.