A Story Without a Title

Thread: A Story Without a Title

Blog Entries
    Follow Felly On Twitter
    Follow Felly on Tumblr

Default A Story Without a Title

Okay, so I've been writing a story in school & I'd love to have comments on it. So I'll post the chapters up in this thread. This post is gonna have the prolouge & chapter 1. I'm still in the process of writing chapter 2.

Prolouge - Moving Sucks
    Moving sucks. Leaving your friends sucks. And worst of all, telling your boyfriend that you're moving sucks. But there is one good thing about moving to a place where no one knows you at all; you get to start over. No one knows who you are at all, so no one can hate you. See, here in New York, which is where I live right now, everyone hates me with the exception of my best friends - Bailee Landcaster and Madeline (she goes by Maddie) Stewart. So yeah, leaving sucks... a lot. I sighed as I watched my brother carry all of my stuff to the car. This move was easier for him than for me. I was ditching my two best friends while my brother was just... well, he wasn't leaving anyone, really.

"Hey Sam! All of your stuff is packed and put in the car!" my brother called out to me.

"Okay, whatever," I murmured. I wasn't really in the mood for this crap. Seriously, I wasn't. One wrong move and wham! I'd be extremely mad. But hey, this move won't be that bad...

Chapter One - Malibu Coast Academy
    "I'm sharing a what with you?" I cried out. My brother was grinning. This was no surprise to me at all. My brother grinned every time he knew something that I didn't know.

"Oh. Dad didn't tell you yet, did he?" my brother asked. I shook my head and crossed my arms. This was the point where I'd either get seriously mad or annoyed. "Yeah, well, we're sharing a room at school with some chick," my brother said. Only silence filled the room while I tried to comprehend what my dear brother had just said.

"Okay so wait... I'm sharing a room with you and this other chick?" I asked with a serious tone slowly appearing in my voice. My brother nodded slowly. I couldn't even force words out of my mouth to reply to this statement. Someone knocked on the door to my bedroom just as I opened my mouth to speak.

"Samantha? Are you and your brother ready to go see your new school yet?" my dad asked. I sighed; this was another thing my brother knew that I didn't. Oh well. I'd be able to get back at him later.

"Yeah, sure whatever," I replied. I followed my dad and my brother out of my room, making sure to close the door behind me. My brother and I had to sit in the back seat of the car so we wouldn't fight over who got shotgun. It was about a fifteen minute drive from our house to the school, which was called Malibu Coast Academy. The school was pretty big on the outside. There were students walking around the campus when my dad pulled up. Their classes had probably just let out.

"Well, have fun," my dad said with a cheesy grin. I blinked a few times. "Wait. You're going to make us find our way around the school on our own?" I asked, looking completely confused. My dad nodded as my brother stepped out of the car; I followed. Just as my dad pulled away, a girl walked over to us.

"Hey, are you new?" she asked. My mouth gaped open; was this girl stupid? Obviously, she hadn't seen us before.

"Um, yeah, we're new," my brother replied. "Can you take us to the office?"

"Yeah, sure. Follow me," the girl replied. My brother started following her instantly; I reluctantly followed my brother and the girl. The last thing I want, but hey. It would save me about five minutes of trying to find the office.

"So what are your names?" the girl asked. She was already trying too hard.

"I'm Akito Lewis," my brother replied. I shrugged; it wouldn't kill me to start making new friends.

"I'm Samantha Lewis," I mumbled. This was definatly going to be a fun year.

"Cool. I'm Angela Zablonski. Nice to mee ya!" she replied. This Angela girl was too happy for me. I shrugged; oh well, I guess that's just how girls in Malibu are. We arrived at the office soon after we introduced ourselves to each other. Angela bid us farewell as we walked into the school office. I walked up to the lady at the desk, smiling politely.

"Hi, I'm Samantha Lewis. New student. Sophomore. My brother's here too. He's Akito Lewis and a freshie," I stated. The receptionist smiled at me and handed me two schedules instantly. It was like she had prepared for us to show up.

"Thanks," I murmured. I turned to my brother who was busy talking to some girl who looked like a freshie. She was trying way too hard - that's how I could tell. "Akito, let's go. You'll be really late for your class."

Akito grinned at the girl he was talking to and followed me outside. I handed him his schedule and he quickly ran off. I glanced down at my schedule. My first class was Algebra II. Yay. Worst class ever. I slowly started walking to the class. The more I could avoid it, the better.

When I walked into the classroom, the teacher glared at me. "You're late!" the teacher yelled. I blinked; how could I be late if I was new? That made no sense at all.

"Um... this makes no sense, sir. How can I be late if I'm new and I just got here?" I muttered. The teacher crossed his arms and pointed to the seat that was empty.

"Oh and by the way, the name's Samantha Lewis," I added before taking my seat behind some preppy girl. This was definatly going to be an interesting year.

URPG Grader, Ranger, Official, & Referee
    URPG Stats || Petalburg Woods

wants Chain of Memories! CrystalGlacia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That was short.

Rather fast-paced, isn't it?

Blog Entries
    Follow Felly On Twitter
    Follow Felly on Tumblr

Wow, is it really that short? I mean, I know the prolouge's short, but most prolouges I see are short. But it's really that short? .__. [I think my handwriting must be that sloppy and massive to take up that much space in a notebook & very little space online. @_@] I saw a few errors when I was typing it & I thought I could expand the first chapter a lot too. ._. I didn't think it was short though.

URPG Grader, Ranger, Official, & Referee
    URPG Stats || Petalburg Woods