A fanfic written by Kate Wintersbite and AC-Prescott
Welcome to my topic dedicated to the reboot of my old fanfiction with the same title. As before, it is a cooperative work between me and a friend. The aim is similar to before, to detail the adventures of Andrea Dennison, a researcher and trainer, as she travels through the tropical isle of Storm Island.
There are differences, however. I've worked on the weakest parts of our previous attempts at writing, those being wonky grammar, depthless characters, soulless dialogue and lack of detail, as well as spacing and technical issues. I hope that with our latest attempts, we've forged together a readable story that, while long, does not turn readers away within the first paragraph.
Most importantly, I'm asking for feedback, even if it is quick and brief. One of the major issues I've had with my previous stories and, broadly, with my ability to write, is that I don't know when I'm doing a bad job, as nobody says anything. Writing this is mostly for personal enjoyment, but it's for you guys too. If you see something that bothers you, you just flat out aren't enjoying the story, or you feel that something has been done exceptionally well, please let us know. Your feedback is appreciated and will be worked with.
With that said, let's get this show on the road.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Just a City Girl
- Chapter 2 - Hitting the Road
- Chapter 3 - A New Life
- Chapter 4 - Departure
- Chapter 5 - Mad Mr. Kerk
- Chapter 6 - Prepare for Trouble!
- Chapter 7 - Overgrowth
- Chapter 8 - Rising to the Challenge
- Chapter 9 - A Dark Place
- Chapter 10 - Ruins of Murk Row
The following chapters are merely planned, but may not make it to the final story, or more may be added.
- Chapter 11 - The Outsider
- Chapter 12 - All My Might
- Chapter 13 - A Heart of Gold
- Chapter 14 - Shadows of the Past
- Chapter 15 - Wolftree's Legacy
- Chapter 16 - Army of Darkness
- Chapter 17 - The Maze
- Chapter 18 - Spirit Visions
- Chapter 19 - The Journey Together
- Chapter 20 - The Problem with Slate Valley
- Chapter 21 - The Rocky Hideout
- Chapter 22 - The Den
- Chapter 23 - A City Undefeated
- Chapter 24 - By Fire be Purged!
- Chapter 25 - Sister Mercy
- Chapter 26 - Conqueror of the Seas