A fanfic written by Eliza Prescott and Kate Wintersbite
NOTICE: As of Chapter 13: Shadows of the Past, Eliza Prescott is now the sole writer for this project. While not much should change, some minor alterations, intended for the benefit of the overall story flow, will be happening. Stay tuned!
Welcome to my topic dedicated to the reboot of my old fanfiction with the same title. As before, it is a cooperative work between me and a friend. The aim is similar to before, to detail the adventures of Andrea Dennison, a researcher and trainer, as she travels through the tropical isle of Storm Island.
There are differences, however. I've worked on the weakest parts of our previous attempts at writing, those being wonky grammar, depthless characters, soulless dialogue and lack of detail, as well as spacing and technical issues. I hope that with our latest attempts, we've forged together a readable story that, while long, does not turn readers away within the first paragraph.
Most importantly, I'm asking for feedback, even if it is quick and brief. One of the major issues I've had with my previous stories and, broadly, with my ability to write, is that I don't know when I'm doing a bad job, as nobody says anything. Writing this is mostly for personal enjoyment, but it's for you guys too. If you see something that bothers you, you just flat out aren't enjoying the story, or you feel that something has been done exceptionally well, please let us know. Your feedback is appreciated and will be worked with.
With that said, let's get this show on the road.
Table of Contents
Season 1: Storm Island
Learning the Ropes
- Chapter 1 - Just a City Girl
- Chapter 2 - Hitting the Road
- Chapter 3 - A New Life
- Chapter 4 - Departure
- Chapter 5 - Mad Mr. Kerk
- Chapter 6 - Prepare for Trouble!
- Chapter 7 - Overgrowth
- Chapter 8 - Rising to the Challenge
- Chapter 9 - A Dark Place
- Chapter 10 - Ruins of Murk Row
- Chapter 11 - The Outsider
Chapter 11.5 - Arson Investigation
- Chapter 12 - Big Bad Wolf
- Chapter 13 - Shadows of the Past
- Chapter 14 - Wolftree's Legacy
- Chapter 15 - Army of Darkness
- Chapter 16 - The Escape
Here Comes Team Rocket!
- Chapter 17 - The Journey Together
- Chapter 18 - Slate Valley
- Chapter 19 - The Rocky Hideout
- Chapter 20 - Fate's Hand
- Chapter 21 - Ray of Light
The Undefeated City
- Chapter 22 - A City Undefeated
- Chapter 23 - Coordination is Key
- Chapter 24 - The Westsea Finals
- Chapter 25 - Old Sister Mercy
- Chapter 26 - Mountainside Maintenance
- Chapter 27 - By Fire Be Purged!
Going on Vacation
Season 2: Stranded
From here, events take place in a separate spinoff story that focuses on Kamin, who was separated from Andrea at the conclusion of the first season. That spinoff can be found here: Stranger in a Strange Land
- Chapter 30 - Miracle At Sea