TEEN: Seasons, Book 1: Autumn - Page 8

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasons, Book 1: Autumn

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Seasons, Book 1, Autumn

I loved the chapter and the tournament too. Though it seems that being champion for so long kind of made Samia lose his interest in Pokemon battles didn't it, I hope he recovers it. I don't get why no one in his family likes him though especially Alanah who has so much in common with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Getsuga Haze View Post
    I loved the chapter and the tournament too. Though it seems that being champion for so long kind of made Samia lose his interest in Pokemon battles didn't it, I hope he recovers it. I don't get why no one in his family likes him though especially Alanah who has so much in common with him.
    Alanah has been brainwashed by her lovely mother, I assume. She obviously knows who Samia is, so her mom, who thinks hes a freak, told her for years that hes a bad person. No matter how much she can relate to him, its hard to get past something someone you trust told you your whole life. I have a lot of experience with that kind of thing in my own wonderful family...
    I don't calculate stat values. I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally.
    Platinum FC: 5028 0623 6502
    "Scott, if your life had a face, I would punch it in the balls."

Feudal Articuno Man TheHydreigonator's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair0 View Post
    Alanah has been brainwashed by her lovely mother, I assume. She obviously knows who Samia is, so her mom, who thinks hes a freak, told her for years that hes a bad person. No matter how much she can relate to him, its hard to get past something someone you trust told you your whole life. I have a lot of experience with that kind of thing in my own wonderful family...
    This is why I feel so lucky to not have problems with my extended family. Although I "make up for it" by having TONS of problems with my regular family...

Anyway, about the chapter. Four words:

Damn. Damn. Damn. DAMN!

You have no idea how much I envy you for being able to write awesome fight scenes like that. I can write conversations and descriptions OK, but fight scenes I have a hard time with. You, on the other hand, do great fight scenes. The scene in the first chapter was good enough, but this is just great.

I did notice that some attacks wouldn't affect a Metagross much in the games, but creative liberties, I guess. Not to mention the usual spelling and grammar errors. And I'm wondering how you'll handle the "secret organization" thing without being clichéd. But this is a good chapter, regardless.

This reminds me, the next chapter in my fic I've been procrastinating on has Metagross in it. I should get back to that. *switches to a Word document and starts typing furiously*
    Yes, I am coming out of the closet as a Brony. Problem, manly men?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic34657_1.gif

Check out the TVTropes Fanon Pokedex project! (especially the articles written by Umbramatic, which is most definitely not my alternate username ;) )
    Also, my recently-resurrected fanfic. And something N fans would love to read.

Fanfic Writer some colour no doubt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneTyranitar View Post
    I did notice that some attacks wouldn't affect a Metagross much in the games, but creative liberties, I guess.
    Don't suppose you could be more specific? I thought each attack i used would at least do damage of some sorts to Metagross, though none were super effective.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by some colour no doubt View Post
    Don't suppose you could be more specific? I thought each attack i used would at least do damage of some sorts to Metagross, though none were super effective.
    I think he meant the poison moves. The reason I let that go is because it wasn't actually being used to harm the Metagross, just to obstruct it's vision, which I thought made sense.

Made by Blue Dragon!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Battler View Post
    I think he meant the poison moves. The reason I let that go is because it wasn't actually being used to harm the Metagross, just to obstruct it's vision, which I thought made sense.
    Oh yh, that was my thought, it hadn't actually done any damage :)

Feudal Articuno Man TheHydreigonator's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by some colour no doubt View Post
    Flame Battler was half right; I meant the Poison and Grass moves. And the Poison was just being used to obstruct vision, so... yeah, I don't mind.
    Yes, I am coming out of the closet as a Brony. Problem, manly men?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic34657_1.gif

Check out the TVTropes Fanon Pokedex project! (especially the articles written by Umbramatic, which is most definitely not my alternate username ;) )
    Also, my recently-resurrected fanfic. And something N fans would love to read.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Seasons, Book 1: Autumn

You know what I'm doing now, right? -- Italics

Chapter one:

Okay, done. Now gotta get on with some other reviews, but you know I'll be back to get the rest. By the way, it's getting pretty interesting, I think. Watch your commas and dialogue tags, son.

I'M AN UTTER BADASS.
    Also, my fan fics, my episode recaps, and my reviewing badge.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

There were two grammatical errors that I spotted in the last chapter. One of them was "it's" where it should've been "its". Strangely though, either in the following sentence or later in that same sentence you used "its" correctly!

Anyway, very interesting chapter. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what else happens in this story. One of the best things in the Workshop atm imo.

Blog Entries

Ya dig what I'm doin', right, dawg? -- Italics

Chapter two:

Did stuff in the spoilers. Like, comments and fix-y thingies. They were fun. And funny. Ha ha, maybe not. Actually, no. They are not funny. But they are fun. Dear Lord am I off my rocker.

"YOU MARRIED A COMMA!" -- Yes, yes I am starting to go bonkers.

I'M AN UTTER BADASS.
    Also, my fan fics, my episode recaps, and my reviewing badge.

Blog Entries

Chapter 5
    It Runs in the Family!

Samia peered forward inquisitively. Had Metagross somehow taken that attack? Slowly, the dust settled, revealing Roserade standing triumphantly atop Metagross's unconscious form. Glancing at Alanah, Samia saw her rapidly recall Metagross as Roserade back flipped back to its original position in front of Cynthia.

Samia could almost see the gears turning in his cousin's head as she tried to figure out her next pokémon. She needed something fast enough to keep up with Roserade, but also powerful enough to take it down swiftly. Perhaps a flying type?

Alanah pulled out her next pokéball and released a pokémon that was definitely not a flying type. Strong powerful white legs impacted on the dirt field, kicking up a small amount of dust. Raising its head, the pokémon lifted deadly-looking green blades, which crackled with psychic energy. Sitting back, Samia contemplated Alanah's choice. Gallade. This could prove interesting.

Gallade moved into action upon Alanah's command, and swiftly fired three balls of swirling psychic energy at Roserade, who dodged easily with a series of back flips. Both pokémon moved fast, barely visible to the human eye. Roserade formed another Shadow Ball, coloured a much darker purple than Gallade's psychic attacks, and fired it at the running Gallade.

Alanah called over another order, and Gallade covered its right arm blade in purple energy and jumped into the air, swinging the Psycho Cut, which blasted the Shadow Ball back at a shocked looking Roserade. Roserade was left with no time to react, and took the full force of its own Shadow Ball attack.

Gallade, however, had not yet stopped moving, and Cynthia called out a rushed looking order to Roserade. She was apparently trying another Grass Knot, as it thrust both arms into the dirt. Instantly, the field around Gallade's legs was surrounded in grass, reaching up grabbing its legs. Gallade was stopped in its tracks, seemingly at the mercy of Roserade like Metagross.

Roserade pulled up its hands and walked toward the struggling Gallade. By now the emerald grass had trapped in its arm blades, leaving it helpless. Again, Roserade summoned up a blossoming ball of solar energy in preparation to finish off another opponent. Looking across, Samia noticed that Alanah seemed perfectly calm, and she called out another order to Gallade.

The second Roserade unleashed its Solar Beam, Gallade de-materialized, leaving the beam to hit nothing but air, harmlessly impacting on the arena wall. Roserade looked around, but it was too late. Gallade had teleported directly behind it and landed a heavy blow to the back of Roserade's head, sending it sprawling across the arena. Roserade attempted to pull itself up, but the strain was too much, and it collapsed unconscious.

The crowd roared in unison and Samia smiled. Alanah wasn't too bad after all. She had quickly adapted to her opponents strategy and countered it effectively. On the field, Gallade teleported back in front of its trainer, ready for its next opponent.

Cynthia called back her now useless Roserade and snatched the next pokéball from her belt, calling in her next pokémon. Her choice was Lucario, a jackal looking Pokémon, primarily coloured blue and black. Standing tall, it bellowed a challenge at Gallade.

Samia raised an eyebrow. What was Cynthia thinking? Lucario’s Steel typing may have negated its weakness to Psychic, but it added a weakness to Fighting aligned moves, which Gallade had already displayed considerable force with. Unless Lucario was massively more powerful, this was going to be a short fight.

Each trainer called out an order, and their Pokémon responded swiftly. Gallade's blades glowed with an ethereal blue light, powering up a Focus Blast attack, whereas Lucario began charging directly at its opponent, its claws glowing with sinister purple energy.

Two super-effective moves, the only question was, which would land first? Gallade released its Psychic attack but Lucario jumped out of the way of the oncoming shockwave and continued its run at Gallade.

Samia saw panic on Alanah's face as she rapidly called out an order, and Gallade swiftly summoned up Psychic energy into its blades. Lucario's Shadow Claw impacted heavily upon Gallade, but with the Psycho Cut it managed to block most of the damage. Each pokémon's face was now but millimetres away from each other, snarling as they pushed on each others defences Neither trainer called out an order, so each pokémon took it on themselves to duke it out in close range combat. Both were equally matched, blocking, dodging, diving, each avoiding hits like the champion martial artists they were.

Samia could see both trainers calling out orders, but neither pokémon was listening. They were fighting on their own now, in the purity of close combat, each vying to be the strongest fighting type.

Cynthia was clearly shouting at the top of her lungs, her face going red with fury as Lucario continued to blank her commands, but Alanah did something strange. She closed her eyes with a calm looking expression on her face, and remained motionless for about ten seconds whilst the two pokémon fought with increasingly desperate blows. Alanah opened her eyes and swayed a little bit, seemingly from exhaustion, almost as if she had just...

Samia leapt up from his seat, the battle now getting his undivided attention. He quickly looked at Gallade, and suddenly, it teleported out of reach of Lucario and finished it with a rapidly cast Psychic attack. Lucario fell to the floor, crushed by the unexpected move. Cynthia blinked, looking shocked, clearly nonplussed as to what had just happened.

Samia was furious. That damned hypocrite! She dared to called him a freak because of his ability yet she possessed it herself? Clearly she only possessed limited training in this field as her Pokémon still showed signs of weakness, but nonetheless, Samia fully intended to confront her about it.

Alanah gulped, and it almost seemed as if she looked nervous. Samia still felt furious, but was distracted by the sudden booming voice of the announcer.

“OH, EVEN THE GRAND CHAMP WAS IMPRESSED BY THAT LAST ATTACK!”

Samia blinked and looked up at the screen where a camera had focused on him, standing up, leaning forward, gripping onto the guardrail and looking dumbstruck. He smiled, and raised his hands in applause whilst inside, his fury burned. It was not inevitable that Alanah would win but, even with her weaknesses, with that gift her pokémon could respond quicker, hit harder, and fight for longer than normal pokémon. If she was fighting anyone but Cynthia, Samia would have predicted a whitewash.

Cynthia shook her head, clearly passing off what had just happened as fluke, and called forward her next pokémon. Samia grinned. Cynthia had played it smart here and gone for a super-effective pokémon which Gallade would have trouble hitting. The pokémon itself was a swirling vortex, pockmarked with traces of green. Its face was the scariest of most, a horrific crooked smile and mismatched green eyes. Spiritomb.

It remained motionless and silent. Gallade took a step back, unsure on how to cope with this new opponent. The psychic type looked back at its trainer for instruction, but Alanah still seemed to be figuring out a strategy of her own. Whilst she was thinking, Cynthia and Spiritomb leapt into action.

Still completely motionless, a ball of black crackling energy formed in front of Spiritomb's “face”, spinning rapidly, and from no visible outside influence, it jetted toward Gallade. Gallade managed to dodge, barely, and soon, the arena was being pounded by constant Dark Pulses from the static Spiritomb.

To give Gallade credit, Samia had rarely seen a pokémon work so hard. Often, it had to dodge using a teleport attack, but as soon at it reappeared, it was being shot at again and again. Several times it teleported in close to land a Psycho Cut, but it did nothing to the Spiritomb, who continued to fire Dark Pulses like they were going out of fashion.

Eventually, Gallade was going to slip up. The attacks were getting closer and closer. Alanah had tried to recall her pokémon but due to its erratic movements couldn't hit it with the return beam, leaving it at the mercy of Spiritomb.

Soon, Gallade's movements slowed right down, and it took a hit as it tried to jump. It fell to the floor on its hands and knees, and threw a gaze of fury at Spiritomb as the last Dark Pulse hit it, hurling across the arena like a rag doll. It landed in a heap near Alanah's feet, who finally managed to recall her now incapacitated Pokémon.

Samia was still angry at Alanah, yet he was curious. If she won, what would happen if they fought and connected with their Pokémon at the same time? The strength boost to each Pokémon would be huge, but the question is, whose would be stronger? Samia was sure it would be him, but wasn't willing to put money on it. Hopefully his battling experience would see him through with ease.

As he had been thinking, Alanah had called out her next battler. It was a large lion like pokémon, which announced its appearance with an ear splitting roar, shaking its thick black mane and whipping its thin, star tipped tail back and forth. Again, Spiritomb remained motionless, its horrifying face stuck in a crooked smile.

Alanah and Luxray were unperturbed. She called out an order, and the electric type tensed its body, gathering a charge. Meanwhile Spiritomb had prepared more Dark Pulses for firing, three of them circling around its vortex. One after another, the dark pulses were launched, and Luxray released a whip of electrical energy, batting each one out of the air before smashing into Spiritomb. Still, the ghost-type remained motionless, but its face showed a flicker of annoyance. Cynthia stood triumphantly and ordered another attack, to which Spiritomb obeyed.

Suddenly, the Spiritomb shimmered out of existence. Luxray lowered its head, growling as its eyes frantically searched for its opponent. Unexpectedly, the Spiritomb phased back into existence directly over Luxray, landing on top of it, pushing it onto its stomach.

Luxray let out another roar and gripped the Spiritomb with a mouth charged with thunder and flung the ghost back over to where it originally stood. Luxray panted, the unexpected impact had done more damage than it had appeared. On the other side, Spiritomb's vortex spun slower, clearly showing signs of damage.

Both trainers looked concerned for their pokémon but continued regardless. Cynthia had clearly decided to finish Luxray now as Spiritomb was gathering energy in preparation for a Hyper Beam. Luxray prepared to fire its own Thunder attack, and dark clouds gathered around the stadium, showing the true power of Luxray's electric attack. The crowd gasped, and Samia rubbed his arms in an effort to keep warm against the gale force wind that seemed to emanate from the storm clouds.

Spiritomb fired its Hyper Beam which impacted on Luxray, who was still gathering electricity. It roared as it was thrown backwards, yet as a final act of defiance, it fired its charge into the gathering clouds, and though they crackled with electricity, no attack was released. Luxray smashed into the arena wall and crumpled to the floor, unable to battle any longer.

Even from where Samia sat, he saw a worried look cross Alanah's face as she recalled Luxray. Still, Spiritomb was clearly weak, and should fall relatively easily. Alanah let out a long breath, seeming to calm herself and threw her next pokéball forward, unveiling her fourth pokémon.

Four legs thick like tree trunks landed on the arena floor, causing minor shockwaves. Flipping its head around, the green pokémon showed off an exquisite red flower around its long neck and twin antennae upon its head. A Meganium. Samia realised this meant that Alanah had most likely started her journey in Johto, as Chikorita were damn near impossible to find in the wild.

As soon as it had appeared, Alanah called out an order, and razor sharp leaves appeared around Meganium and began flying toward Spiritomb in a swirling vortex. Each leaf that landed caused the ghost type to fall further back into the rock from which it emanated from, making it smaller and smaller until all that was left on the field was the grey stone from which that vortex had originated from.

Samia was relatively impressed by both challengers. Cynthia had improved dramatically from their battle all those years ago, and Alanah was more than capable of holding her own against the best of the best.

Cynthia recalled Spiritomb and with no pause summoned her next pokémon. As the flash of light materialised it flew up into the sky, showing itself as a flying type. The flash morphed into an egg shaped body, with two sweeping triangular wings flapping elegantly to keep it airborne. The Togekiss flew round the arena, and Meganium had trouble rotating fast enough to keep up with its speed.

Around and around the circular arena wall it flew, and Meganium continued to rotate, tracking its target. Soon however, the grass type became unsteady on its feet, and began to sway slightly from dizziness.

This was when Cynthia struck. Seeing Meganium vulnerable, she ordered Togekiss to attack. Instantly, its triangular wings were surrounded in a bright white light, and it streaked towards the swaying Meganium. Alanah called out her own order just in time, as Meganium ducked its long neck, dodging the air attack.

Planting its feet, Meganium regained its steadiness and narrowed its eyes. It was clearly not going to fall for the same trick again, as Togekiss resumed rapidly flying round the arena walls, but Meganium made no effort to track it.

Cynthia clearly realised the tactic wasn't working, as she called over to Togekiss who landed in front of her, its beady black eyes staring down its foe. For a few seconds, the two trainers and pokémon were silent, the crowd was hushed, waiting to see the next move. Above, the storm clouds from Luxray still loomed ominously.

Alanah broke the silence first. Meganium glowed with a green light, and lifted up its forelegs high before smashing them into the ground. The arena rumbled and Samia's knuckles went white as he gripped onto his chair. Alanah's pokémon were certainly strong to muster up this kind of power.

Thick green trunks, barbed with talon-like thorns burst out of the ground all around the arena. Togekiss let out a shriek of panic and leapt back into the air. All around the thick vines of the Frenzy Plant attack whipped back and forth, darting toward the rapidly accelerating Togekiss. It took all of the flying types skill to avoid the attacks, but it was being forced to fly higher and higher, dangerously close to the...

A crack of thunder echoed around the stadium, and a flash of lightning raced down, blasting the shocked Togekiss. For a second it was illuminated, writhing in pain as thousands of volts raced through its body, yet when the lightning disappeared, it fell, body smoking, toward the Frenzy Plant attack. The vines smashed the Togekiss as it fell, leaving deep cuts where the vines hit its body. Togekiss landed in a burnt, cut up smoking heap.

Cynthia looked far from happy. She had fallen into Alanah's trap easily, and now was on the back foot. On the field, the vines receded, the ground sealed back up and Meganium stood in front of its trainer, both looking smug.

Cynthia recalled Togekiss, placing the pokéball on her belt. She only had two pokémon left, whereas Alanah had three including Meganium. Samia knew, along with the whole arena, that one of Cynthia's pokémon would be Garchomp, and the other would be...

With a flash of light the serpentine Milotic appeared. Cynthia was clearly saving Garchomp for last, not wanting to play her trump card just yet. Samia fervently hoped that Alanah hadn't played hers just yet. Alanah smiled, clearly confident she could beat a pokémon which her Meganium had an advantage against, and thus rapidly shouted out a string of commands.

Meganium began running forward with a speed that didn't seem to fit its bulk, and leapt into the air, clearly intent on crushing Milotic with its body weight. As it plummeted toward the water type, Milotic snaked out of the way, leaving Meganium to crash into the floor.

Without hesitation, Milotic used the split second advantage to gather up a ball of ice. It formed in front of its gaping mouth, and after about a second of charging a crystalline light blue beam blasted Meganium in the back.

The grass type howled in pain, but Cynthia showed no reprieve. Milotic kept up its Ice Beam attack, causing tremendous damage the the writhing Meganium, who had now been forced onto the floor.

Alanah looked angry for her slip up, and called out to Meganium. Samia watched as Alanah's pokémon's eyes glazed over with a white light. Suddenly the same light covered its body, and slowly it pushed forward, creating a Light Screen. The defensive tactic paid off, as the strength of the defence rebounded the Ice Beam into the sky and, pushing its head forward, Meganium managed to get shakily back up to its feet.

Alanah called out another order, and two Vine Whips protruded from the flower around Meganium's neck and hurtled toward the Milotic, which was oblivious as it tried to force home its Ice Beam. The vines grabbed the Milotic, one just under its face and the other just above the tip of its tail. The mighty water pokémon was lifted into the air, its body writhing between the two vines as it tried to break free. Below it Meganium began firing Razor Leaves up, leaving deep cuts in its frame.

This battle was getting out of hand, some pokémon could get seriously hurt. In the crowd, some parents hid the sight from shocked looking children, but they couldn't block out the sound of the screaming Milotic. Meganium began slamming its foe into the floor, the walls, anything that would deal some damage. Samia's rage boiled over again, this time unbearable. He was ashamed to call that girl his relative. On the other side, Cynthia seemed to be pleading with Alanah to release her pokémon, but she seemed to be paying no attention.

Eventually, Alanah decided that was enough, so Meganium dropped the unconscious Milotic on the floor, not at all gently. Cynthia was furious, and Samia did not blame her. She recalled her pokémon, and pulled out her final pokéball. Alanah seemed to be taunting her, but she paid no attention. She gazed deep into the pokéball in her hand, and looked up at the field. With a flourish, she called in her Garchomp.

The dragon landed on its four clawed limbs, and its blue back arched, showing off a shark like fin. Its golden eyes locked onto Meganium and it roared out a challenge that could be heard from all around, a fierce, defiant challenge that said that the battle was far from over.

Credit to my Beta Reader, Flame Battler. Without him, this would be no where near as good as I would like :)
    Last edited by some colour no doubt; 30th January 2011 at 07:45 AM.

Now available in 4D! Flygon 101's Avatar
    In the gorgeous, golden spires of the city Prospillium.
    Blog Entries

Great job with the battle. Youve gone for the "attacks do actual damage" approach.
    Good job only keeping the battle 3 chapters long.
    Good job with spelling/grammar. I would expect no less.

Another great chapter. I liked the twist when Samia found that Alanah had the same gift as him.

P.S. Can Alanah have a Flygon?

P.S.S. Ive just realised. I have a rabbit called Samia. Hahahaha.
    I extend my hand to the marvelous authors of this forum. I have read your works and I know that your imagination knows no bounds. Can you help me create a region? I will dedicate the series of fics I intend to use this region for to the gracious people who choose to help me on this audacious task.

So Im asking you once again Bulbagarden - can you help me?

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f512/new-region-help-95004/

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

A couple of grammatical errors that I noticed -

Gallade moved into action upon Alanah's command, and swiftly fired three balls of swirling psychic energy at Roserade, who dodged easily with a series of back flips. Both pokémon moved fast, barely visible to the human eye. Roserade formed with another Shadow Ball, coloured a much darker purple that than Gallade's psychic attacks, and fired it at the running Gallade.
    With a flash of light the serpentine Milotic appeared. Cynthia was clearly saving Garchomp for last, not wanting to play her trump card just yet. Samia fervently hoped that Alanah hadn't played her's hers just yet.
    Also, I'm still hoping for:

Anyway, I really liked this chapter. Really looking forward to finding out more about the fractured relationship between Samia and his family, I suspect there is more to it than them simply hating him for his power, although, clearly, he himself does not recognise it.

Nice battle too. Very intense. Says a lot about the respective trainers characters. I'd be interested to know why you chose Cynthia to be Alanah's opponent - is there any particular relevance to this? I always seem to get grief for it but she always my least favourite Champion, seemed waaay too forced for my liking tbh. (Wallace was pretty bad too but I usually don't even count him as a Champion)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly's Mama View Post
    Also, I'm still hoping for:

hahahahaha
    I can safely say that never crossed my mind :p

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly's Mama
    I'd be interested to know why you chose Cynthia to be Alanah's opponent - is there any particular relevance to this? I always seem to get grief for it but she always my least favourite Champion, seemed waaay too forced for my liking tbh. (Wallace was pretty bad too but I usually don't even count him as a Champion)
    Umm, no real reason, i think it was because i was playing Platinum at the time, and that chuffin Garchomp was kicking my ass :D

Quote Originally Posted by Flygon 101
    P.S. Can Alanah have a Flygon?

Flygon (Samia's) does have a role to play, I assure you. Later on you will get your wish and Flygon will become a bit more prominent. :D Just wait haha

Blog Entries

Finally got onto commenting and I'm impressed by the fic and I'm curious to see the rest of Samia's team. One problem I've seen is you dont have the trainers calling out attacks which is fine and I use the same method but you've got to say what attacks are being used
    its triangular wings were surrounded in a bright white light, and it streaked towards the swaying Meganium
    you see this could be aerial ace, wing attack or even steel wing but there's no way of telling. Other than that great fic and I look forward to reading on.
    Read my fanfic Tales of the Gym leader's and comment if you like or dislike it thanks

A massive thanks to Kyuujux for the amazing banner

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast