TEEN: Seasons; Book 1: Autumn (Chapter 4) - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Seasons; Book 1: Autumn (Chapter 4)

Default Re: Seasons; Book 1: Autumn (Chapter 4)

Another great chapter! I wonder if Alanah knew about his special ability and if she somehow managed to block it. We'll probably see in the next chapters, can't wait!

Also I felt so sorry for poor Sandslash, it was really harsh. On the other hand Absol was freaking amazing, it's my favourite pokémon! I love your writing style! :3

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Well color me impressed and a bit jealous actually. Cause that battle was awesome and it's me telling you this man, I really loved your description and I could immediately catch on as to what Pokemon you were referring to just by the few words. There a lot of fanfics that describe Pokemon and in the end you end up with no clue as to what they're describing so I'm glad that you managed to change that.

I read Samia's and Alanah's battle the first time around but this time you managed to excel, the first time was a bit...stagnant in a way, and it seemed a bit dragging at one point but this one was pure epic, you managed to grab the action very well and kept it from going stale, plus you could really feel what was going on in there, it wasn't just another battle it was a battle that showed the skill of the Pokemon that were participating in it.

I am curious as to the last part of the chapter, I'm talking about the person that talked to Samia after he had left the arena, that was a pretty good cliffhanger if I do say so myself.

J'ai Envie De Toi AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Sooooo good

One of the best battles I've read right there. Description was phenomenal, flow was perfect. I don't know how you do it. I like how you're cutting right to the chase this time around. Last time we had to wade through the whole tournament before anything happened, and even though the battles were great it got a little slow.

Keep writing if you value your life ;)

Unpredictable - Fan Fic
    Find me on Soundcloud

Fanfic Writer some colour no doubt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi guys, just letting you know that the next chapter should be up by the end of the weekend. So just hold on a few more days to see the next installment of Seasons!

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Chapter 3 largely mirrored the first story, but Alanah seemed to have shifted from being a menacing character to a mocking one, which is much better! I really wouldn't expect Samia, undefeated for years, to feel threatened by a new challenger, and I'm glad to see that that was brought up and addressed in the chapter.

Not much else to comment on. No mistakes that I can remember (this comment is a day late), and as you said, this was a short chapter, and mostly a break from the events, probably to prepare us for the coming battle.

I haven't read chapter 4 yet, but I plan to get around to it soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123