Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Umbrepom
  • 1 Post By Snugglefox
  • 1 Post By SilverGlitch

Thread: In Sanity

Like Weavile-Snowy Sweet! Umbrepom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default In Sanity

These will be Creepypastas I write for Pokemon that are seemingly cute and harmless. There will be chapters, therefore as I do not want to flood the thread for 'pastas. Also suggestions for Pokemon are open, and I will create new ones at least every week. Begin.

Mawile

It had been years since I'd played my Ruby version. I reminisced about it as I picked up my Gameboy Advance, still containing the cartridge. Without thinking about it I selected Continue, hoping to remember my Blaziken, Groudon and others with all due respect. My sprite was sitting in the spot where I'd left it, the space in front of the Champion. Nothing had changed. Until I viewed my party.
    All that was there was a Mawile. No other Pokemon.
    "I didn't even bring a Mawile to fight the Champion." No matter. I ran off to the Pokemon Center determinedly. As I walked into the Pokemon Center, there was a horrible flashing white light. Now I began to wonder. What the heck was going on?
    I dove into my PC box, but there was nothing. No Blaziken, no Gardevoir, nobody. "Where are my Pokemon?" Now I was really annoyed. No fun. A text box appeared.
    "MAWILE: Like what I did, JONATHAN?" Where did she get Jonathan from? My name in-game was Jasper, and that wasn't even my real name either.
    "What?" I exclaimed, punching a pillow. "Is Going on?"
    "MAWILE: I got hungry." Suddenly a sprite showed her grinning sadistically. I rolled my eyes, shutting off my Gameboy Advance. I hadn't saved, so as I turned it back on, I was surprised to see the Mawile was still talking, there.
    "MAWILE: You should stop trying to get away from me." By now I was trembling with fear. As I set down my Gameboy, a shriek emerged from my Gameboy- "STOOOOOOOOOOP!"
    I screamed. I stopped.
    "CLE-EM!" My ever hating sister. I supposed she had hacked my game, and I was going to whoop her.
    Another scream came from my Gameboy.
    "SIT DOWN! PLAY!" I did as she said. It was the worst decision of my life. I began to see my sprite.
    "MAWILE: After you beat the Champion, you forgot about us. Your Pokemon in your team fled to the PC, hanging out with the Rejected Ones like me." I was so afraid I didn't argue that I had never rejected them, persay. "We gave up all hope you would come back. I was that little Mawile you hatched from an Egg, and then abandoned when I wasn't Shiny. They loved and cared for me like I was their own. I charmed them with my lovely little grin. Then, one night, while they were asleep, I killed two of them." There was a horribly gruesome image of two small Eevee being mauled to death before being eaten. "They tasted fine, I decided." Then there was somewhat of a slide show showing images of Mawile eating my Pokémon; she broke my Blaziken's bones with her huge iron maw, eating him like a chicken; she Iron Headed my Groudon into unconsciousness before using Flamethrower to melt the armor off of his meat; Mawile killing Gardevoir through Crunch, as my Gardevoir attempted to defend; my beloved Gamesharked, un-glitched Mew getting eaten by the tail. Mawile reappeared onscreen. "Soon there were no Pokemon left. I was stuck here."
    I couldn't believe myself. I apologized to a video game,
    "I'm so sorry!"
    "MAWILE: You know what, I'm still a little hungry..." The screen turned blood red. Then there was a very faint text box, so faint you could barely see it... "MAWILE: Yum." By now I couldn't blink. My breathing stopped. I think I might have fainted, or maybe I didn't. But I remember a light.

When I sat up, my mother held me back down. She clenched an ice pack to my head.
    "Thank god," She panted, "I was about to call the hospital."
    "Mom..." I was grateful she was there. The image of Mawile and the Eevee, her killing all of my Pokemon, the thoughts were gone. I nodded. I was fine. It was all a freaky dream, I decided. I picked up my half-broken Gameboy (I had apparently dropped it) and turned on Ruby. The only open was "New Game." I clicked it, and instead of Birch's spiel, there was a horrible sight.

It was Mawile, covered in blood. Her eyes were crossed, and her maw was grinning.
    "MAWILE: You thought you could evade me by restarting...GAME OVER."

Excuse me while I vomit.
    Last edited by Umbrepom; 19th November 2013 at 08:59 PM.
    SilverGlitch and SylveonLover like this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: In Sanity

XD I found this extra funny because the female Mawile made me think of @Berrenta;
    Berrenta likes this.

Proud claimer of Sylveon, She is a sneaky Magician who
    loves to pounce out of nowhere and Nuzzle me!
    ♡♥♡5 Signatures! Only 499,995 to go!♡♥♡
    US EBAY SELLERS BEWARE!

Blog Entries

Haha thanks Snugglefox XD! But the fact that a creepypasta about eating people reminded you of someone who is a user...
    I'm thinking about a creepypasta right now...

Blog Entries

Follow GastonGibus on Tumblr Visit GastonGibus's Youtube Channel

I like creepypastas. Therefore, I like this. I only wish it were longer and more detailed.

Just remember to break it up into paragraphs next time. :P
    "How can you read this? There's no pictures!"

|No one writes like Gaston!|
    |It's Electric: Cranking it to Eleven || A New Life - For Better or Worse|

Blog Entries

Yeah, GastlyGibus, I'm trying to edit it, that's what I get for writing a creepypasta at midnight.

Prank

Next one will be about Gardevoir, or Murkrow.

Blog Entries

Is it okay to post two chapters in a row? I've been rather nervous about it, but...

Merry Christmas

Last edited by Umbrepom; 23rd December 2013 at 06:24 PM.

Check out my Creepypasta fic, In Sanity! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/sanity-159013/
    I am the claimer of Aipom.

That was so sad, mainly the way the baby died.
    Lets take a ride on the feels train!
    Chugga-Chugga-Weep-Weep!
    Get it? Weep?
    I should stop talking now, but that was sad.
    Umbrepom likes this.

Blog Entries

Yeah...I thought I'd come up with something sad for Christmas...

Check out my Creepypasta fic, In Sanity! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/sanity-159013/
    I am the claimer of Aipom.

Don't worry though, I didn't hate it, I find your creepypastas very good. So keep it up!