Rise of the Dark Lords (R, some swearing, mild violence and sexuality)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Dark Lords (R, some swearing, mild violence and sexuality)

Blog Entries

Default Rise of the Dark Lords (R, some swearing, mild violence and sexuality)

OK, I made an RP about this, but its been pretty inactive lately, so I'm making a fic about it.

A long time ago, in the lands of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, there was no evil; just petty thieves. There was an incompetent police force, but they were unnecessary.

There was also a band of great trainers. These people lay in hiding, catching the criminals before they committed their crimes. But then, from the land of Orre, there came four evil teams; Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Galactic. These four teams drove the trainers into hiding, and one by one, they winked out of existence.

Over the years, their descendants have destroyed their hopes of new worlds, (some notable names: Red, Gold, Brendan, May, Lucas, and Dawn), and have become champions, (some notable names: Steven Stone, Lance, Blue, Wallace, and Cynthia).

Now the four teams are determined to stop them once and for all. They have run amok throughout the countries, killing men, women, and children, to get at these trainers. Now, the eight remaining must band together to stop these criminals for a final time, and restore peace and justice to the world.

Although they do not know each other, they know of each other. Their names are: Sasuke, Moka, Randy, Kemuri, Shadow, Heath, Keane, and Joe.

End of Prologue
    Last edited by polelover44; 2nd February 2009 at 09:00 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Rise of the Dark Lords

That's good. Can't wait for it to begin!

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Looks promising, although you could start describing the original characters.
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Blog Entries

Thanks for the advice. Here's a link to the thread with the original characters' descriptions, as I'm too lazy to post them here right now. I'll edit this post and put up there descriptions when I have time. Pokemon: Rise of the Dark Lords

Blog Entries

Yeah, I wish that the RP was a bit more active... Sounds like it would make a good fanfic, though!

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Rise of the Dark Lords (R, some swearing, mild violence and sexuality)

CHAPTER ONE: SNOWPOINT TEMPLE, THE SEALED CHAMBER, AND PROFESSOR OAK
    ---
    1.23.2012-2:30 PM-Professor Oak's laboratory
    Professor Oak was working in his lab one day, when he heard movement. Suddenly, two strange men jumped in front of him. "Who are you? W-what do you want?" He asked. Then, he saw the large red Rs on their chests. "Team Rocket!" The Team Rocket members advanced on him, pinned him to the ground, and carried him out tied on a stretcher. They got on a truck and flew away. A certain Bulbasaur, more famous for its trainer than for itself, watched them go. It went to the shiny Noctowl of the same trainer, and said, "Bulba. Bulbasaur!" "Owl, Owl, Noctowl!" Noctowl flew to get the professor's assistant, Tracey Sketchit. Tracey watched the helicptor leave with binoculars, then rounded up the Tauros and rode them to the nest of Pidgey and Pidgeotto nearby
    ====
    1.23.2012-2:30 PM-The Sealed Chamber, Hoenn.
    "Maxie, sir. We have caught the three Golems." "Excellent, Tabitha. Now, transport them to Mars and our takeover will begin." "Yessir."
    ====
    1.23.2012-2:45 PM-Snowpoint Temple, Sinnoh
    There was a large creaking noise as the cage was lowered over the sleeping Regigigas. The cage was lifted up, and it crashed through the roof of Snowpoint Temple with a huge crash.
    ====
    1.23.2012-2:45 PM-Snowpoint Airport, Sinnoh
    Saturn walked through the airport with the Grunts. Silently, they sent out their Croagunk and Toxicroak, destroying the airport
    ====
    1.23.2012-2:45 PM-Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
    Moka woke up and rushed into her shirt an miniskirt, not bothering to put on a bra on the way. She ran to the airport, but she noticed that it was in ruins, and some blue-haired people were advancing menacingly.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Rise of the Dark Lords (R, some swearing, mild violence and sexuality)

It's cool, although taht RP couldn't lift off well when it started, you should try to make it longer though.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rise of the Dark Lords (R, some swearing, mild violence and sexuality)

I agree, though I love the idea. It's good to make it a bit different from the actual RP.

Blog Entries

I'll try to make them longer in the future. I'm on a roll now, so why not one more super-short chapter? Should I change this RP to NC-17, and put adult content in, or no?
    CHAPTER 2: MOKA, REGIGIGAS, AND TRACEY
    ---
    1.23.2012-3:00 PM-Viridian Forest
    The Tauros herd found the Pidgeotto nest, and Tracey convinced them to go after Team Rocket. But the Pidgeotto collapsed, and Team ROcket got away to their secret hideout.
    ====
    1.23.2012-3:00 PM-Snowpoint Airport, Sinnoh
    "Wingull, go!" said Moka. She sent out Wingull. "Water GUn!" "Kadabra, Mirror Coat!" The mirror shot Water Gun back at Moka, drenching her white shirt and making her lack of a bra very apparent to all. "HOW...DARE...YOU!" Moka screeched. "WINGULL, USE PECK!" Peck sent Kadabra flying, but there was still Toxicroak.
    ---
    does this have NC-17 material? Y/N?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

nope, that's PG-13 actally.

Blog Entries

Not really, though if you had more detail it could be.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by E-knight View Post
    nope, that's PG-13 actally.
    a young woman standing half-naked in a courtyard with 20 men staring at her getting hard-ons isn't R?

Blog Entries

It's R, not NC-17, unless you make it a bit dirtier.

Adult content is fine, but make sure that you say it has it.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

NOpe, trust me, there's a lt of PG-13 shows that do that.

Registered User Return of Tyraneon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i say make it NC-17 if you really want it
    its up to you

courtesy of Shimmey1001

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast