EVERYONE: Reshiram VS Zekrom: Battle over Unova

Thread: Reshiram VS Zekrom: Battle over Unova

Default Reshiram VS Zekrom: Battle over Unova

Chapter 1: The Explosion

"I am the leader of the Unova region! And the only thing you'll ever be leader of is the gravel on the ground!" Shreiked Reshiram. Now, to a human the would have sounded like "RRRSSSSSHHHHHRRRR!" But to Pokemon that sounded completely normal. Zekrom's eyes grow with fury. "You wouldn't even be lucky enough to rule the gravel!" Screamed Zekrom. Now it was Reshiram's turn to flash with anger. "Arrggh! Thats it! Cop this!" Yelled Reshiram as he let fly his powerful Fusion Flare attack. A humongous dome of fire impacted on Zekrom. Zekrom went flying completely burnt. "Arrggh! You are dead Reshiram!" Screeched Zekrom as he hit Reshiram with his Fusion Bolt attack. A gigantic dome of electricity crashed onto Reshiram. Reshiram tumbled to the ground fully paralyzed. Both Pokemon rise ignoring there status conditions. Both pokemon attacked eachother at the same time. Reshiram used a powerful Dragonbreath scalding Zekrom while Zekrom used Extrasensory which confused Reshiram, making him attack himself, as well as Zekrom. Dragonbreath was super effective against dragons so Reshiram and Zekrom take lots of battle damage. "Ugh! I'll get you!" Yelled Reshiram. Reshiram confronts Zekrom with his Slash attack but Zekrom dodges it using Fly. Zekrom takes off into the air, closley followed by Reshiram.Thats when Zekrom uses thunder wave which paralyzes Reshiram making him unable to Fly, which causes him to fall. Both pokemon charge, getting ready for the final blow. Zekrom uses Bolt Strike, while Reshiram uses Blue Flare. The 2 moves cause a grave explosion as soon as they hit. Both pokemon go soaring into the sky, too hurt to move. The explosion had caused Unova do break up. The Entralink breaks in half, disorting time and space itself. Will something- or someone be able to stop this mayhem? Or will this war between Reshiram and Zekrom continue and destroy Unova?

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by spagzter; 27th April 2012 at 06:25 PM.

Default Re: Reshiram VS Zekrom: Battle over Unova

Chapter 2: The Hero

"Yes! I can't believe I'm gonna get my first Pokemon today!" Cheered James, as he rushed over to Proffesor Juniper's lab. He blasted through the door... Only to see his rival, and best friend, Andy. Andy was waiting impatiently. "Your late! You were meant to be here at 12:00!" Lectured Andy. "But it's only 12:03!" Replied James, checking his watch. "Well then... thats 3 minutes to long!" Andy was an anoying type although, when he annoys you, he does it in a friendly way, so it doesn't hurt to much. "Hello? You are not going to get a Pokemon if you keep arguing!" Yelled Proffesor Juniper. "Oh... I almost forgot!" said James. James and Andy both looked at the three pokeballs. "I've thought about this for a long time, but now I choose you!" James threw one of the three pokeballs straight up in the air. The pokeball opened, releasing a purplish energy. A Pokemon appeared out of the purple energy, a short Pokemon. The Pokemon was an orange and brown Pokemon, and had a curly tail with a red sphere on the tip. It had four hooves and the Pokemon was on all four of them. "This is Tepig, the fire pig Pokemon" informed Proffesor Juniper. "I hope you take great care of him! Now which one do you want Andy?" asked Juniper. Andy stood there with pure though. "I was going to choose Tepig, but... I choose you!" Andy said, as he let fly one of the pokeballs. It opened up, freeing a Pokemon. It was green with a yellow collar, and it had a tail with a green canada leaf on the tip. It stood up with grave pride. "That Pokemon is Snivy, the grass snake pokemon. "Now that you both have your Pokemon, you may have these..." Juniper handed James and Andy a black calculator like thing. "This is a PokeDex. It records information of Pokemon when you meet or catch one." Informed Juniper. "And these may help too!" Said Juniper, handing James and Andy 5 pokeballs each. "Now that we got Pokemon, why don't we Battle?" asked Andy. Will James accept the battle? Will these two newbies do anything about the battle of Reshiram and Zekrom?

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by spagzter; 3rd May 2012 at 05:37 AM.

Chapter 3: The Battle

"You want to battle me? But we just got our Pokemon! Mine barely even knows me!" Exclaimed James. "What are you, a chicken? Come on let's battle!" Asked Andy. "I don't know..." "Buck! Buck! Buck!" Teased Andy. "Okay, I'm not a chicken, let's battle!" "That's the spirit! Let's go to Route 1 to battle!" James and Andy rushed over to Route 1 excited to have their first Pokemon battle. "This spot'll do" said James. James stood on one side of the field, and Andy stood on the other. "Are you ready?" Asked Andy. "I was born ready!" Answered James. "Tepig, I choose you!" Yelled James. James threw Tepig's pokeball in the air. As Tepig came out of the pokeball it let out a short cry: "Tepa-Tepa-Tepig!" "Snivy, I choose you!" Yelled Andy releasing his Snivy. "Sniiiivyyy" Cried Snivy. "Okay, I'll let you go first Andy" Offered James. "Okay, Snivy use Vine Whip attack!" Ordered Andy. Snivy stretch out its vines and cracked them like a whip on Tepig. "Why would you use Vine Whip against a Fire type?" Asked James. Andy looked at his Snivy. Its vines caught of fire. "Uh oh!" Muttered Andy. "Go Tepig, use Ember attack!" Tepig blew small flame out of it's nose... derectly at Snivy! Snivy tried to dodge but the flames hit Snivy, knocking her back. The embers smothered the other flame, cooling Snivy down. Snivy was hurt bad. "Ok, Snivy use Wrap attack!" Snivy ran up to Tepig and wrapped it around in it's tail. Snivy squeezed... hard! Tepig was feeling dizzy. "No! Tepig use Smog attack!" Tepig emitted a foul poisonous gas from it's... well, you know where. Snivy coughed, the stench was to strong, and the poison was really hurting the grass Pokemon. Snivy fell to the ground. "No... Aw... you win" Mumbled Andy. "Yeah! My first battle! My first win! You did great Tepig!" "Tepa-Tepa-Tepig!" Will James skills in battling increase? Will Tepig get stronger? What will they do next?

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by spagzter; 3rd May 2012 at 05:40 AM.

Chapter 4: The Warning

"Oh, so you won against Andy huh? Thats wonderful dear" That was James' mum. "And this is the news headline for PokeNews: 2 new Pokemon formes for the legendary Kyurem, Can you trust your Pokemon? And, Unova crumbles from legendary battles! Thats what come next on PokeNews!" Announced the reporter on the TV. "Unova crumbles! Legendary Pokemon! James, you better be carefull! Make sure you warn Andy, James!" Lectured James' mum. "Okay, I will!" said James picking up his backpack. "James left the house to head for Andy's house. "Are you ready for your journey James?" Greeted Andy. "Yep! By the way, did you see the news?" Asked James. "No, why?" "Well, I just heard on the news that Legendary Pokemon are doing something thats threatening Unova!" James and Andy trudged past Nuvema Town and onto Route 1. 'Oh! You mean Reshiram and Zekrom!" James had a puzzled look on his face. "Reshiram? Zekrom?" Asked James. "You know! The vast white Pokemon and the deep black Pokemon? The Legendary Dragons? Fire? Electric? So you don't know them?" James shook his head. "Doesn't ring a bell!" said James. "Well, years ago, Reshiram and Zekrom were one Pokemon. And they watched over Unova... together. But then they grew apart and they've been fighting ever since. I don't think one explosion is gonna destroy Unova? It won't do any harm!" James and Andy kept walking. "Yeah... but on the news it said something about stuffing up the space and time continuem! Thats gotta be bad!" said James. "I heard there was a Pokemon who looked after the space and time continuem. But anyway, who cares! We're finally on our Pokemon journey! Ya gotta quit worrying!" James stood still but Andy kept walking. "Uh... Andy... your walking in the tall grass!" Warned James. "So! I've got Pokemon now! I've got nothing to worry about!"Reasured Andy. "Oh really, cause I would worry about whats behind you! Whats behind Andy? What will him or her or it do?

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by spagzter; 3rd May 2012 at 05:44 AM.

Chapter 5: The Catch

"Aaaah!" Yelled James and Andy. "Pup-Pup!" Cried a small voice. "Aaaah- Wait, that's just a Pokemon!" Screamed Andy. James reached into his pocket and took out his PokeDex. "Lilipup, The Puppy Pokemon. Lilipup is a brave fighter but flee's when it's sure it will lose" Informed the PokeDex. "It's just a Lilipup, it's harmless!" said Andy in a know-it-all voice. "Oh yeah? Well how come you were screaming before?" replied James. "Well-Uh..." Muttered Andy. "Exactly! Now, if ya don't mind, I'm gonna catch that Lillipup now" Said James. "No way! That Lillipups mine! Go Snivy..." Snivy appeared in the grass. "Snivy, use Vine Whip attack!" Snivy ran up and whipped Lillipup repeatedly using it's two vines. "What the heck man? I was gonna catch that!" Whined James. "Ya snooze, Ya loose!" James frowned. "Oh yeah! Well... Tepig go!" Tepig launched out of it's pokeball. "Tepig use- Hey whats the dog doing?" Lillipup turned red charging up. "I think it's using Work Up attack!" Yelled Andy. "Uh oh!" Lillipup finished it's work and used Take Down attack... right on Tepig. Tepig tumbled across the road. "Tepig... Andy, get that stupid mutt!" Yelled James running over to his Tepig. "Thats it! Snivy finish that Lillipup with your Razor Leaf attack!" Ordered Andy. Snivy flung out a bunch of sharp leaves, cutting Lillipup. 'Pup...Pu...P" Sulked Lillipup. "Thats it Snivy! Go Pokeball!" Andy threw a Pokeball at Lillipup. Lillipup entered the Pokeball. It rolled over...once...twice...three times... CLICK! "I caught Lillipup! Screamed Andy picking up his new Pokeball. "Congratulations! Now can we go now! I want to go to the Striaton City Gym!" Will Andy catch another Pokemon? Will James catch a Pokemon? Will they reach the first Gym?

To Be Continued...

Chapter 6: The Speech

"I can't believe I caught my first Pokemon!" Cried Andy. James and Andy trudged along Route 1. "We've been walking for ages! When are gonna reach the first Gym!" Whined James. "I dunno about Striaton but we're almost at Accumula Town" Informed Andy. "Is there a Gym?" Asked James hopefully. "No not that I no of" James' shoulders dropped. "Then whats the point?" Whined James. "Cause there's a Pokemon Center! We gotta let our Pokemon rest! Plus there's free food and I'm hungry!" Explained Andy. "Fine! Let's go!" James and Andy rushed over to Accumula Town. "Hey there's the PokeCenter!" Yelled James. James and Andy rushed into the center. "Uh... Hi nurse Joy! Can we rest our Pokemon here for a second?" Asked James. "You sure can!" Said nurse Joy taking the 3 Pokeballs. James and Andy waited a few minutes. Then nurse Joy reappeared. "Here ya go! Good as new" Said nurse Joy handing James and Andy there Pokemon. James and Andy walked outside of the PokeCenter. "Hey! Whats going on over there?" Asked Andy. "I dunno... It looks like a speech or something" James and Andy rushed over to the crowd. "We are Team Plasma, and we're he to liberate all Pokemon! Pokemon don't deserve to be with pathetic trainers like all of you!" Said a strange man. The man had a green outfit. "Who are you calling pathetic Trainers!" Yelled Andy. "Yeah, if we're so pathetic than why don't ya battle us?" Taunted James. "Ok then! Bring it on!" Will James and Andy win or lose? Who is this mysterious man? Do they have anything to do with Reshiram and Zekrom?

To Be Continued...

Chapter 7: The Enemy

"Let's show these twerps who's boss Team Plasma! Jackie! Jim! Battle these kids" Ordered the mysterious man. Two people dressed in blue walked up, one a man and one a woman. "And don't go easy on us just cause we're kids either!" Remarked Andy. "Yeah! We don't need an advantage to win! You guys are such loses you wanna liberate and steal Pokemon! How pathetic!" Yelled James. "Pathetic! Bring it on!" Protested Jim. The crowd of people backed away, leaving room for the battle. "It'll be a fair double battle!" Said a umpire from the crowd. "On the left we have Jackie and Jim and on the right we have James and Andy. The battle will finish when either side runs out of Pokemon! Ready! Set! Go!" James released his Tepig and Andy released his Snivy. "Tepa-Tepa-Tepig!" Cried Tepig. "Sniiiivyyyy" Cried Snivy. Jackie released a Munna while Jim released his Trubbish. "Mooooon!" Cried Munna. "Tru-Trub!" Cried Trubbish. James took out his PokeDex. "Munna, the Dream Eater Pokemon. Munna puts Pokemon to sleep using powerfull rays and then uses Dream Eater. Trubbish, the bin Pokemon. Trubbish is very messy and it's foul sludge has a very strong Poison power" Informed the PokeDex. "It's a Trubbish, and a Munna!" Said Andy. "Cause your just kids we'll let you go first!" James and Andy looked at eachother and nodded. "Go Tepig! Use Flame Charge attack!" Ordered James. Tepig let fire rush out of it's tail and flow through it's body. Then it let fly a straight line of fire... right on Trubbish's bag! The Poisonous Pokemon set fire, All the Toxins strengthening the flame. "Nooo! Trubish! Jackie do something!" Cried Jim. "Uh... Munna use... um... Healing Wish!" Ordered Jackie. Munna emited a ray onto Trubbish cooling it down. Smoke emitted from Trubbish. "Okay, Snivy use Tackle attack!" Snivy ran up and hit Trubbish into Munna. The Impact cause Munna to use Psybeam on Snivy, making it go crazy and use Wrap on it's self. "Snivy snap out of it!" Snivy didn't snap out of it."Trubbish! Use Sludge attack on that confused Snivy!" Trubbish, highly damaged, managed to get up on it's stubby legs. It spat out a giant goopy purple slime at Snivy. It impacted on Snivy covering it in poisonous Sludge. Snivy fell over. "Sniy are you okay? Uh... Snivy return..." Muttered Andy. Andy returned Snivy. "Lillipup! I choose you!" Andy threw Lillipups pokeball. Lillipup jumped out of it. "Finally it's my turn!" Said James. "Go Tepig, use Smog attack!" Tepig emited a purple spray. It had no effect on Trubbish, but it had a good effect on Munna. Munna fell to the ground, knocked out. "No! Munna!" Screamed Jackie, returning her Munna. "Go Lillipup use your Take Down attack!" Ordered Andy. Lillipup ran up to Trubbish and tossed him into the air. Trubbish was down, but not out. "Go Trubbish use Rollout attack!" Trubbish rolled like a ball and crashed into Lillipup. Lillipup took too much damage and fainted. "Uh! Get rid of this guy!" Yelled Andy returning his Lillipup. "Thats it! Tepig use Head Smash attack!" Ordered James. Tepig ran up and Headbutted Trubbish... hard! Trubbish tumbled back and fell over. He didn't get back up... it just lay there. "No! I can't believe we lost to a couple of twerps!" Said Jim. "You too rejects have failed me! And you twerps have greatly disturbed us! Team Plasma, get these two!" What will happen to James and Andy? Was there win worth it? Who is the mysterious man?

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by spagzter; 4th May 2012 at 03:12 AM.

...I'm not sure whether to believe this is meant facetiously or not.

What does that mean?

It means you should try googling terms you don't understand to find definitions of them, thereby educating yourself.
    It also means I suspect this thread is a joke.