Rescue Team Gem (OH. MY. GOD. I'm actually posting this?)

Thread: Rescue Team Gem (OH. MY. GOD. I'm actually posting this?)

I'm allowed to be here... Tinaz12345's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Rescue Team Gem (OH. MY. GOD. I'm actually posting this?)

I must be mad! I must simply be mad because... I'M POSTING MY STORY HERE!

Or, I will anyway. In the next post, ya know. This is just sort of, get people here post, ya know?

Okay, so basically EVERYONE has heard of the Blue/Red Rescue Team franchise and I LOVERED IT! *spasmoflove*

So... I wrote a fanfiction... Ain't I a stinker?

Be waiting for my next post I guess.

TINA WUZ HIER!
    Fire, Water, Lightning,
    Ice, Leaf, Darkness,
    and Psychic.
    Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon,
    Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon,
    and Espeon.
    Such are the Eevee-lutions.
    I, of course, am an Espeon.

Blog Entries

Default Chapter 1: Eevee-Lution Region

She hummed along to the music as she jogged around the marked track in the large building, the Ipod attached to her arm pulsing with the high volume. The building itself was huge, but noisy with trainers like her. Several of them were talking, others were comparing their weights, and still others were showing off their partner Pokemon.

She glanced around at some of the ones who were showing of their Pokemon as she jogged, noticing the majority of the Pokemon were Flareons. The second most frequent sight in the gym were Vaporeons, quickly followed by Jolteons.

Not that surprising, considering that the Evolution Region where she lived was filled to the brim with "Eevee-Lutions". Not many Eevees, though, she noticed as she looked around the gym. A few scattered Umbreons here and there, but not too many. Those were ones you had to catch yourself.

No one in the Evolution Region got Eevees. It was considered unsightly to be caught with an Eevee as your partner. Even more unsightly if you lost to an Eevee with a Flareon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon, which were supposed to be much stronger than an Eevee.

She shook her head slightly and continued jogging, noticing a few of her friends walking towards her with their Eevee-lutions. Marcus, with his Flareon; Lizzy, with her Jolteon; Emma, with her Vaporeon; and Benny, with his Umbreon.

"Hey, Jenna!" Benny called, tossing her a cinnamon bun. She smiled and unwrapped the soft pastry, unleashing the tantalizing smell of the cinnamon and brown sugar. She brought it to her mouth and took a bite. The frosting melted in her mouth and mixed with the cinnamon and brown sugar, creating an almost magical taste that lingered on her tongue. She smiled slightly back at Benny, who flushed slightly.

She knew he had a crush on her. He'd had one for nearly a year now, when he got his first Pokemon (a Jolteon, that he had later given up when a power plant in the area was losing power after he had captured his Umbreon. The Umbreon became his new partner) and she congratulated him with a small peck on the cheek. He had turned as red as a tomato then, she remembered, smiling fondly.

"So Jenna," Marcus said, sending amused looks to Benny, "What do you want your starter to be? So far we've got every Eevee-lution. Are you going to be the one who braves the status quo and get an Eevee?"

"Hmmm..." Jenna said, giving him an amused look, "I seem to remember you had to beg and wait a week after your birthday to get your Flareon instead of the Eevee that no one would touch." Everyone in the Evolution Region got their starters on their eleventh birthdays. Marcus was half a year younger than Benny, and half a year older than her. She was turning eleven the next week.

"Oh haha." Marcus replied, rolling his eyes. Lizzy giggled and glanced at him, before poking Emma. Emma turned pink. She happened to like Marcus quite a bit. Jenna snickered, before pulling the ear buds from her ears. She turned the Ipod off and slung an arm over Marcus's shoulders, making an extravagant hand gesture, "I can still see it! You were down on your knees, close to tears, and begging Professor Barkley not to be forced to wait a year because you refused to take that Eevee!" she giggled, "Such a pathetic sight!"

"Oh shut up!" Marcus snapped, going almost as red as Benny had gone when she kissed him. She laughed slightly, before removing her arms from his shoulders, moving to the side of the track and gathering her things. She felt a small flutter in the pit of her stomach and a slight tug in her mind that told her to get going back home.

"Jenna... where are you going?" Benny asked, "You haven't done most of your workout."

"I'm heading home..." Jenna said slowly, rubbing her temple with trepidation. This headache can't be good... she thought, slinging her bag over her shoulder and waving to her four friends. The four Eevee-lutions sat and watched her go solemnly, as if they knew something she didn't. She tried to ignore their stares.

Jogging out of the gym and down Flareon Street, the street that worked mostly in metalworking and cooking. Her home was a few blocks down in the small town, on Eevee Avenue. It wasn't one of the prettier streets, but it had good forestry lining the sides. She herself had found a clearing in the forest by her backyard, one which had a special feeling in the air. She was always alone there.

Passing by Umbreon Road, she waved to old Mrs. Bartlett and got a small smile back. Mrs. Bartlett was one of the eldest people in their small town, nearing the age of 71 and using her Machamp to help her places. That Machamp was nearly as old as she was, Jenna noted.

She finally reached the green-lined Eevee Avenue, and walked down it, wiping her forehead slightly. It was warm out that evening, and she was starting to sweat.

That was odd, as it wasn't usually warm in her small town, especially in the evenings. Ah well.

She moved into the woods on a whim, and walked through the tree clusters to her clearing. She could tell it was her clearing; there was the big rock that she had drawn an Eevee on, and the log that she always sat on to think! But...

On the log was a Pokemon unlike any other she had seen before. She looked it over, before deciding it was a Gardevoir. But it had an odd shimmer to it's form, and it seemed to be looking through her.

"Um, hello?" she said quietly, moving toward it slowly. It nodded to her slightly, and she felt a chill go down her spine. An image flashed through her mind and was gone in another instant, and she couldn't catch what it was. It was brown, with a light tan splotch. Another image flashed, this time light lavender.

"Who are you?" she asked the Gardevoir, still moving toward it.

'A soul keeper.' The strange voice ran through her head, then again as it caught sight of her surprised look, 'I can only speak to you through telekinesis. But Jenna...'

"How do you know my name?"

'I've been watching you for a while, Jenna. You have the qualities that are needed. The Pokemon world is nearing it's destruction, and we need a hero.'

"A... hero?" Jenna asked, starting to laugh nervously, "I'm no hero! I'm just a girl trying to get a handle on her life sometime before I get my starter!"

'The Pokemon world needs you Jenna. You may not know it, but you have great power hidden deep within you. Your power is true courage.'

"True courage... I'm even less sure about that." Jenna said sadly, "I want to help, really I do. But... I just don't know if it's possible."

'Jenna... we need you.'

"If... If I could go there... without feeling these doubts... I'm sure I could manage..." She thought quietly, "That's it... erase my memories of this conversation, of my human life. If I can't remember these doubts, it'll be like I never felt them." She was determined now. "And maybe... just maybe... I can manage."

'You are certain?' the Gardevoir asked, giving her a reserved look.

"More than certain." Jenna replied, determination shining in her eyes. "If I am this hero, then put me to the test!" she clenched her right hand into a fist and slammed it down into her left palm.

'Very well. Good luck on your journey, Jenna.'

There was a bright flash, then nothing as she blacked out.

---------------------

"SAPPHIRE!"

The loud yell brought the sleeping Squirtle out of her slumber. She jumped up and looked around, catching sight of the Charmander that had yelled. Around the Charmander's neck was a green bandanna with a small blue gem shape on it.

"What is it Ruby?" the Squirtle, now dubbed Sapphire, asked tiredly.

"Shake a leg and get your bandanna! We have a JOB!" The Charmander, dubbed Ruby, yelled back.

Sapphire rubbed her eyes and yawned slightly, before retracting an arm into her shell, bringing out with it a bandanna that looked exactly like Ruby's. She tied it around her neck and dashed after Ruby, who was already jogging out of the base.

"Where at?" she called, catching up to Ruby.

"Tiny Woods!" Ruby yelled back, "Floor three! Got it today in the square!" she was running very quickly, Sapphire noticed, eagerly running toward the woods. She wanted this job to go well more than anything.

---------------------

Ruby, true name Rachel, was a very pointblank Charmander. She liked to get things done and get them done well, to prove that she could do them to her own expectations, which were normally miles above everyone else's. She always got angered whenever she couldn't manage to do something.

Sapphire, true name Sally, however, was a more practicality based Squirtle. She liked to make sure that no one got hurt while she reached her ends, and was deeply depressed whenever she failed.

In the end, they agreed that they made a semi-good team. Ruby would get things done and Sapphire would protect the clients. But... there was the small fact that they could never agree on what to do. They always ended up arguing on the mission and never getting the client back, which was rather pointless.

"Okay..." Sapphire said as they entered the dungeon, "No arguing this time right?" she glanced at Ruby.

"Right." Ruby said, before her eyes widened, "TEAM MEANIES!" she yelled after the three retreating forms. "Come on, Sapph, they're trying to steal this job from us!" she darted forward.

"Right!" Sapphire yelled, running after her.

And so began the race for the job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there we are, Chapter one. Feel free to do whatever you like, as I have no control over your actions. No, wait, I lied, YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES! Bow to me and comment on my story slaves!
    Fire, Water, Lightning,
    Ice, Leaf, Darkness,
    and Psychic.
    and Espeon.

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

Very nice storyline, though I know it's from PMD. However, the way you described the feelings of the main character is simply amazing. Very good grammar too (quite rare in this place). I'd give you a 34/40. Quite high in my country. Then again, I'm speaking from the marks of a 12 year old's homework. >.<
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Optimatum View Post
    I'd give you a 34/40.
    What happened to the other six points?
    Fire, Water, Lightning,
    Ice, Leaf, Darkness,
    and Psychic.
    and Espeon.

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinaz12345 View Post
    What happened to the other six points?
    Vocabulary. Overuse of "asked" and "said".
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Blog Entries

Okay, I can deal with that.
    Fire, Water, Lightning,
    Ice, Leaf, Darkness,
    and Psychic.
    and Espeon.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Well, you made a very good fanfic, Tinaz, even though this is your first one. Far better than I could have done.