Red to Blue [One shot] - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Red to Blue [One shot]

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Red to Blue [One shot]

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    I wish there's something different I could say, but I really can't - this was simply one delightful read. It's amazing how you've accomplished to integrate so much passion, rivalry and emotions in one single letter, in this short amount of text.

I never looked at their rivalry this way but I'm glad to say that your one-shot left a big impression on me. Once again you've proven why you're one of the best writers in here.

Keep it up!
    Thanks for reading, Tsu, I'm glad you enjoyed it! A massive compliment coming from someone who is himself one of the WW's biggest writers!

This is such a good letter. It game me chills towards the end, when Red was remembering re-capturing his Pokemon and about the fierce rival-hatred he and Blue shared. This letter presents a great explanation for why Red stayed at Mount. Silver for so many years.
    Three Times the Isshu: A Nuzlocke Novelization of Pokemon Black and White by Rai Thunder
    Under One Sky - An Ask/RP blog for the characters of Three Times the Isshu and the unpublished fic Flying High(Diving Deep). Stop in, ask questions, get some answers.
    Review Exchange
    No matter what you do, I will be who I will be. The question is, who are you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RaiThunder View Post
    This is such a good letter. It game me chills towards the end, when Red was remembering re-capturing his Pokemon and about the fierce rival-hatred he and Blue shared. This letter presents a great explanation for why Red stayed at Mount. Silver for so many years.
    Thanks for reading, I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Also, a massive thank you to everyone who nominated this for Best Expansion Fic! Means a lot, you guys!

Now I've just got to get through the judging phase! *crosses fingers*

Nicely done and written. Red wrote very passionately. :)
    In other words, great job Gastly's Mama! A better version of G/S/C/HG/SS Red than most I've seen.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic57049_1.gif

Traceur
    Blog Entries

I heard about you from my friend that directed me to the forums, GM. And for the first half of the one-shot I was thinking "This... is just another redxblue fic."

And then it suddenly wasn't. I liked this. I'll certainly have to go through and read Rival's Story when I have the time.

Keep writing!
    Gama likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Victini View Post
    Nicely done and written. Red wrote very passionately. :)
    In other words, great job Gastly's Mama! A better version of G/S/C/HG/SS Red than most I've seen.
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by StePK View Post
    I heard about you from my friend that directed me to the forums, GM. And for the first half of the one-shot I was thinking "This... is just another redxblue fic."

And then it suddenly wasn't. I liked this. I'll certainly have to go through and read Rival's Story when I have the time.

Keep writing!
    It always puts a massive smile on my face to hear that people have recommended my writing to each other in real life. I'm really glad I didn't disappoint.

I'd love to hear what you think of my other stuff too. Rival's Story is probably quite intimidating as it is 100 chapters long (although a lot of them are very short). I know that's probably my most popular fic, but I have a lot of shorter stuff that you could read, including several one shots and a six part mini-series. If you're interested, you should check out the Archives Directory - they're all in there.

I'm also going to be starting a new serial fic very soon. My last exam is tomorrow, and I'm going to start working on it then. My aim is to have the first chapter posted this week. I've got the basic outline for the overall plot and the first two chapters in mind already - I'm hoping to deliver something epic this time, my aim is to objectively outstrip Rival's Story in both quality and popularity - I don't know if I'll be able to, but you might like to read it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12