The quest of Arceus: journey to a new homworld
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The quest of Arceus: journey to a new homworld

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post The quest of Arceus: journey to a new homworld

This is a summary of my story:
    The pokemon world is dying. Will Arceus and his fellow legends make to their new home alive. Could this place called hyrule be what their looking for. Even then new legendaries are born.
    Rated T for some violence and blood

Chapter one: Prologue

(music: the Hero of Time, LOZ: Wind Waker)

In a vast galaxy, there is a world that was dying, known as the Pokemon world. This world was in chaos. Evil organizations were on murderous rampages, killing humans and pokemon alike. The regions of this world, from Kanto to Sinnoh, were now barren and desolate. Corpses of people and pokemon alike littered the lands. People in this world prayed that Arceus, the god of the Pokemon, would bring salvation to them, but Arceus was unable to help, for he feared that the evil organizations would try to control or even kill him. Many legendaries were killed when trying to save innocent lives.

It started after the failure of team galactic, which resulting in them teaming up with other organizations. First, Team plasma forced all trainers to release their pokemon while the other groups went and killed every champion, elite 4, gym leaders, and the police. Team Rocket stockpiled weapons to destroy major cities and landmarks. All of the legendaries tried to intervened but nearly all of them died, one by one.

In Kanto, Giovonnie sought revenge on mewtwo, and killed him by destroying cerulean cave by blowing it up with missiles, resulting in the collapsing cavern to crush every living thing inside. Luckly, the legendary birds managed to survive and went into hiding. The next to be killed was Ho-Oh, who was shot down, by a team rocket fighter plane, leaving her body dead in a pool of blood. The legendary beasts also met a similar fate, being shot and killed. The eon twins were lured towards Alto mare and died due to the destructinon, caused by a bomb. The regi trio met the same fate as mewtwo by being crushed to death, Both jirachi and deoxys met the same fate.

Team Aqua managed to control Kyogre and caused her to flood fullmoon island, drowning cresselia and darkrai, be she managed to break free and escaped. Grouldon managed to escape as well. Lugia was killed when trying to protect olivine city but team rocket made a group of sharpedo brutaly attack lugia by tearing him apart resulting in the the coastal waters stain red. The lake gaurdians were captured by team galactic and killed them by electrocution.

After the death of the Temporal Pokemon, Dialga, the very fabric of time was collapsing, resulting in time stopping in many different parts of the galaxy. Both Dialga and Giratina II were killed by Dark Dialga and Team Galactic. Their deaths were gruesome.

Giratina II was the son of the first Giratina. The first Giratina was the one that once wreaked havoc upon the Pokemon world. The second Giratina however overthrew his creul father and brought peace the the Distortion world, which was were the departed souls of people and pokemon live. This world was considered heaven, Currently, the first Giratina is in the underworld, where those who caused pain and suffuring in the lives of others live. With the death of Giratina II, the Distortion World was also begining to collapse. The Original One, Arceus, felt sad and hurt and knew that there was no hope for his world.

The legends that were slain included: Dialga, Giratina II, Latios, Latias, Heatran, the legendary beasts, Lugia, Ho oh, Jirachi, the lake trio, and the regi trio. Then Arceus soon declared an emergency meeting for the remaining legendaries . And so, the quest for for a new homeworld

(Please review and give me ideas for this story

The gender of my main legendaries:

Arceus: male

Palkia: female

New Dialga: male

New Giratina: male

Chapter Two: the plan
    (Hall of Origin music plays)

It was rather busy time at the Hall of Origin ,which consists of a throne room(place where Arceus holds his meetings), bedrooms specific for all the legendaries including himself. a nursery, and an infirmary. The floors are covered with white marble with golden markings, walls are decorated white and gold with majestic pillars perfectly aligned in the halls.

"What am I going to do?" , said Arceus the equine like being who created the pokémon world. Soon Arceus let out a mighty roar, "All legendaries report for an urgent meeting." First to arrive was the spatial pokémon, Palkia who was saddened by news of the deaths of her siblings, Dialga and Giratina II.

The next few legendaries to arrive were Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre. Mew and Celebi followed behind the larger legendaries. Finally, the last to arrive was the trio of Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos. After everyone arrived the legendary pokémon gatherd in front of their leader.

Arceus soon told the legendaries of the situation at hand. Arceus said. "I am sure you all know that we have lost so many of our comrades, including Dialga and Giratina II." After hearing this, the legendaries gasped in shock. After hearing the news, Palkia broke down and cried loudly in sadness. The other legends tried to comfort the spatial deity but to no avail.

To make matters worse, Groudon and Kyorge started fighting, firing attacks at each other. This caused are chain reaction of fighting between the legends. Seeing this, Palkia could not take it anymore and left in tears. Arceus soon shouted ,"Enough all of you!"and fired a judgment attack at the feuding legends. Soon all the fighting stopped. "All right," Arceus soon said in calm voice, "Anyways we need to find a new home world." "Well," Rayquaza said in a knightly voice, "Where will we live, my lord?" Arceus then began to glow golden and the hall of origin was enveloped in this light.

Then the scenery changed to what was a beautiful planet which was larger than their own world. "What is this planet and who lives there?" the legends asked. Arceus zoomed in further on the planet until a beautiful kingdom can be seen. On this land they could see a pointy eared human who was wearing a green tunic and cap, long white undershirt and pants, brown boots, and also had a mystical sword and shield with markings the legendaries have never seen. This human was riding on horseback across a field while a distant castle can be seen in the distance.

"This, my children, is a land called Hyrule." Arceus told them in a joyful way. All the legendaries could only look in awe and wonder of the world that lay before them.

After Arceus returned the others back to the Hall of Origin, Acreus told them, "All right everyone, tonight we shall make our final preparations for our journey." He ended with, "We shall leave for this new home tomorrow at dawn."
    Last edited by ArceusAlpha493; 2nd April 2011 at 01:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The quest of Arceus: journey to a new homworld

Uh, chapter 1 and the prologue are way too short and I think the writing could use a bit of a polish but overall, it has a lot of potential.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Visit The Miniryu's Youtube Channel

hyrule? really? why not mushroom kingdom???
    The wind howls...The rain pours...A figure appears in the darkness...The Minryu approaches..............

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

^^
    Because, Mario is harder to PWN than Link is.

Shockingly, I enjoyed this read. I just didn't like how you killed off a legend. How is that even possible :P

Crimson Caribbean RPG
    CLICK HERE

Contact me via PM if your interested in helping out!

Blog Entries

hmm... i hope the pokemon kill gannondorf. I also hope they battle link and sheik/zelda.
    The wind howls...The rain pours...A figure appears in the darkness...The Minryu approaches..............

Blog Entries

Post Re: The quest of Arceus: journey to a new homworld

Chapter three: preparations and the comfort of a father

(Serenade of water from LOZ: Ocarina of time plays)

It is currently night time in the Hall of Origin, all the legendaries were making final preparations for departure, and however, cries of sadness can be heard in the hallways which were damp from Palkia's tears. Arceus was walking through the halls when he heard it.

"Why did you have to die brothers?" Palkia cried, clutching on a photo of her, Arceus, and her brothers who were at the Spear pillar. Palkia was curled up in ball on her pink poke bed which is completely soaked with tears. Palkia's room was once shared by her brothers. There were two other beds in this room that they once slept on which were empty. On the shelves were the Adamant, Lustrous, and the Griseous orbs.

"I better comfort my daughter. " Arceus muttered to himself. Arceus soon went towards Palkia's room to help. At this time, Palkia was still crying until she heard footsteps which sound familiar, and then replied, "Father?" Arceus approached her and sat beside his daughter, tucking his golden hooves under his gray chest, "Its alright, I am right here." Arceus replied. Then Arceus looked between her paws and saw the portrait of his family and said in a comforting voice, "You miss your brothers don't you?"

"Yes I do." answered Palkia, and then said "It will never be the same without them." Arceus then nuzzled her with comfort and reassurance. Then Palkia asked a question. "Since Diagla is dead, wouldn't time itself break down?" Arceus then told her that time is indeed being destroyed.

Then Arceus hummed a silent lullaby to his daughter who soon fell fast asleep. After that, Arceus went outside to meet Celebi, a green fairy like time travel pokémon. As Arceus approached Celebi, he noticed there were four pokémon eggs. Two of them were blue with silver markings and an azure diamond embedded on both eggs. But one of these eggs held the essence of time itself. The third egg was gray and black with red bands on the egg. The fourth egg was white with patterns of blue, yellow, and pink.

"I see you brought those eggs, thank you," replied Arceus. "You're welcome, master Arceus," Celebi said politely in a sweet voice. Then Celebi noticed that Arceus' fur was wet, and said, "Is something wrong Arceus, and did something happen to Lady Palkia?" she said. Arceus then answerd, "Well, Palkia is saddened at the loss of her brothers who were slain." Celebi replied, "Oh I am sorry to hear that, I hope she fells better soon."

Then Celebi told Arceus about the pokemon eggs she found and then said, "What should we do about these eggs, Arceus." "Celebi, I would like you to take these eggs to the nursery in the Hall of Origin for me." replied Arceus. Then Arceus asked Celebi, "After your finished, will you take the egg of the lake trio to Hyrule and let the people there Know that I, Arceus will be arriving soon." Then Arceus explained to her the directions to the planet that has Hyrule and the things she must do when she gets there. After hearing this, Celebi answered, "I will do it, and I won't fail you master Arceus." After Celebi took the eggs to the nursery, then she departed for Hyrule. After all of this, Arceus went to the throne room and went to sleep and muttered, "Tommorrow our journey shall begin."

Chapter four: Departure and a stowaway

As dawn approached at the Hall of Origin, Arceus was ready to depart. Then Arceus shouted in a booming voice, "Attention all legendaries, we will now be departing!" Soon the Hall of Origin began to transform and started to detach itself from the Spear Pillar. (BGM: Meteo(Starfox 64) plays)

Meanwhile, a red lizard like pokémon called Groudon who was female, was trying to get to the Hall of Origin before it was too late, She then cried out desperately, "Please, don't leave me behind Arceus." Then she ran fast as she could up the vanishing stairway that lead to the halls. Then she finally made it in the Hall of Origin and breathed a sigh of relief and then fainted in exhaustion.

Soon the Hall of Origin completed its transformation into a majestic starship, The starship looked like a giant egg with a golden cross like wheel at the middle(this cross like wheel looks alot like the one Arceus has attached to his round abdomen), three pairs of rocket boosters attached to the hull of the ship, 16 crystals resembling Arceus' life plates embedded around the part of the ship's bow, and two pairs of metallic angel like wings on the sides of the ship, The name of the starship was the Alpha Star.

At this time, Groudon was wandering the halls until he saw a female Groudon unconcious near the entrance to the Hall of Origin. and then yelled in a paniced tone, "Arceus! someone has collapsed at the entrance." Arceus soon heard this and rushed to were Groudon is to help. After getting there, Groudon explained to Arceus as to what happened. Then they took the pokemon to the infirmery.

After that, the starship soon left the pokemon world heading for its destination, Hyrule. But before leaving, Arceus hovered near the dying planet and spoke in a sad voice, "farewell, my beloved world and children who live here." But Arceus soon glowed golden and transformed the planet into a small gold sphere, revealing more stars and an empty space where the planet once was, Arceus then muttered to himself, "this world will be reborn, merged with the planet that has Hyrule," and then he shed a single tear before heading back to his ship.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dunno... it seems like you're putting too many grandiose things in at once in order to make the story look epic... and you're making too many video game references without pointing them out in the process that I feel like you're trying to make a huge crossover between two fandoms...
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries

Wow. epic. 2 dialgas and one giratina? wow. well anew lake trio? where they killed?

Blog Entries

Chapter five: New life, bonding, and a looming threat

It has been a week since Arceus and his fellow legendaries departed for their new home world, and are making considerable progress. Now, the legendaries are relaxing in their rooms except Palkia who was still a bit depressed, and yet Arceus and Groudon are at the infirmary waiting for the female Groudon to awaken.

"Is she going to be okey Arceus?" Groudon asked with concern and looked the female land pokemon. Then at that moment the land pokemon began to stir. She then opened her yellow eyes and then saw that she was in a white room and then looked around confused. "Where am I?" she said, Arceus then told her, "You are in the infirmery at the Hall of Origin." And then Arceus asked, "By the way, what is your name." The Groudon then answer shly. "My name is Devon." Then Groudon commented, "Thats a sweet name." Devon then blushed, "Thank you, thats so kind of you." Then Devon asked Arceus a question, "Where is this ship heading anyway?" Arceus then answered, "We are heading towards Hyrule, our new homeworld."

Arceus than explained to Devon about the situation they were in and the events that have happened so far. Later it seemed the Devon is in love with Groudon, and then Arceus decided that the two land lizard pokemon should be mates. Then suddenly a small hedgehog like pokemon, shaymin rushed in the infirmery with an excited voice(shaymin sounds like she does in the 11th pokemon movie). Arceus asked shaymin in a calm voice, "Shaymin, whats wrong?" Shaymin then replied, "Come quickly, the eggs in the nursery are about to hatch!" Then

Arceus alerted all the legendaries of the event that is about to occur and shouted, "All legendaries, report to the nursery immediatly."
    Then, all of the legendaries including Palkia, Groudon, Devon, and Arceus rushed into the nursery to watch the birth of the new legendaries. All three eggs were hatching at the same time, but one of these eggs the held the essence of time then glowed blue and hatched. From the first egg, came a baby Dialga, who was a dark blue dinosaur like pokemon with light blue markings running along the side of his body, a wing like structure on his back, a short tail, red eyes, and a metallic chestplate with a blue diamond embedded at the center(note, while the egg was hatching you could what would sound like a clock chiming the hour). Then came another Dialga, whose body was a lighter color than his brother. And finally, came was a baby Giratina who look similar to Giratina II except that he was slightly larger than normal.

Palkia approached the three baby pokemon and said in a kind voice, "Welcome to the world children," Then the three cried out to her and said in unison, "mama!" Then Palkia came to them a nuzzled against them lovingly. When Palkia saw them, she had a look of sadness adnd felt that the baby Dialg looked almost exactly like her desceased brother. Arceus then told the other legendaries, "Now I welcome you all our newest additions to our legendary family and council." Then after a long introduction from Arceus to their newest additions, all the legendaries went back to their rooms except Palkia and Arceus himself. Arceus then asked Palkia, "Would you like to take them to your room?" Palkia then replied, "Of course."

But even though it was peaceful in ths ship, a sinister threat lurked in the shadows of space, A demonic voice spoke, "So, a new time ruler has been born, well I will make sure he will not last long." This voice came from a being known as Dark Dialga, who was jet black, blood red markings and and a ruby embedded on its chestplate, and blades and spikes on different parts of its body. These blades and claws were stained with dried blood.

Then ofter a long day Arceus went to his room and added to his travel log by using his psychic abilities and wrote,

Day 8 Month one

Today was a rather joyous day for me and the other legendaries. Three new legendaries were born today and Groudon found a mate and hopefully one day he will father children of his own, carrying down his bloodline. I am glad my daughter is herself againm and I when I find the one responsible for the death of her brothers, he will be punished severly. I wish the baby Dialgs's parents were there to see him born, yet it seems that like all newborn pokemon the first one they saw was Palkia. They saw her as their mother. Well now its time for me to get some rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter

Please read and review
    Last edited by ArceusAlpha493; 30th March 2011 at 04:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Dark Dialga. Can't wait 'til he fights 'em. Is palkia really the new legendaries mom?

Blog Entries

One other thing, you may want to lay off the use of parenthesis to add descriptions.

Also, start a new paragraph when someone new speaks.

Finally, I feel that your chapters are a little too short.

Still, the Hall of Origins turning into a starship is cool but weird.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm... its really interesting!

I don't care if chapters are short as long as there are alot of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cmd84 View Post
    Hmm... its really interesting!

I don't care if chapters are short as long as there are alot of them.
    You might like my fic then!

Blog Entries

I am sure you will like my story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast