Arc 1: Starters Arc (01-05)
    Arc 2: Kat's Contest Debut (06-11)
    Arc 3: Good Looker (12-16)
    Arc 4: Oreburgh (17-23)
    Arc 5: Galactic Plans (24-27)
    Arc 6: Eterna (28-35)
    Arc 7: Off to Hearthome (36-42)
    Arc 8: Hearthome (43-52)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, before I start, this may sound unusual, because it is based on an MMORPG. But you can live with it. The synopsis is in my blog. It is based on platinum, a game I will get when it comes out in the UK. Hope you like it!

Pt: LEGENDS.com

Chapter One:
    The Starter Pokemon

Plato turned the computer on, not being able to wait to go on an online game on the internet. These sorts of games were called ‘MMORPG’s- Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Games. It was where billions of people over the internet could link together, and play an RPG. These were popular among people at his age- this MMORPG attracted thousands of people aged from about 11-29. Therefore there were thousands of users at a time.

‘Finally! I’m onto the website, so lets login!’ He typed in O-V-E-R-L-O-R-D, and then his totally secret password. ‘Yahoo! I’m in!’ A message appeared straight away: ^Obtained £50,000 in-game! Congratulations, you won the prize! <You have received two messages since you’re last log-in. Please check your messages now.

Plato clicked on his first message:

To: Overlord
    Re: Your Prize

Well done for winning you’re prizes, Overlord! The prize is that you have won £50,000, a new costume and you can finally leave the training ground and head onto Twinleaf Town. That means you can finally start! The other user to win was Kat-Z, and she has also won exactly the same prize as you. She should send you a message soon.

And soz, I can’t say what my real name is.

Re: Can We Be Friends?

I won the prize as well! And can we be friends? I would love to meet you in Twinleaf Town!

Plato clicked onto the [Start Journey] button. “Well, let’s start!”

Overlord walked out of his mum’s house. “See ya later, Mum!” Overlord slammed the door behind him, and headed over to Kat—Z’s house. It was just next door to his house. Knock knock knock. “Kat! Are you in?”

Kat—Z opened the door. “Yep! I’m in! Oh, and before you say it, I can go out to Twinleaf Forest with you. Let’s go!” Kat closed the door, and headed out with Overlord to the forest. They went past a mansion, at which point they stopped. “Overlord, is this the famous Twinleaf Manor!?”

“I think it is. Doesn’t the famous user Dawn live there? I’ll knock the door- I’ve always wanted to meet someone famous.” Overlord knocked the door loudly. No one answered. He knocked the other knocker, to see if anything would change. “Humph- their not a very good pair of knockers.”

The door opened, and a tall women came out. “Do you mind? I am a famous coordinator, you know.” She looked fabulous, from head to toe. “I’m gonna close the door now, so if you wanna talk to me…. GO AWAY!” She slammed the door loudly.

“Wow. I didn’t anyone could be so weird.” Overlord criticized.

“But I thought you always wanted to meet someone famous?” Kat—Z replied.

“Meh. Not that famous. Okay, lets head to the forest!” Overlord continued down to the forest, again with Kat—Z following him. They got to the entrance, and there was an old man and his assitant there.

“No. You need to weaken the pokemon, then catch the pokemon.” Professor Rowan told his assitant.

“S-s-sorry, professor! Seviper, use Poison Tail on that Magnemite!” The tail slashed the Magnemite. Magnemite squirmed backwards. “Wah? How come it didn’t poison the Magnemite?”

“Magnemite is a steel type. It is immune to poison. Now that you’ve captured it, why don’t you go back to the lab while I talk to these youngsters?” Professor Rowan walked over to the users.

“Is it true that you give away pokemon? Can us two have one?” Overlord confidentally asked.

“Well, I suppose. Which pokemon did you want?” He got out the three pokeballs from his pocket, and revealed the pokemon. “You can have Turtwig the grass pokemon, Chimchar the fire pokemon or Piplup, the water pokemon.”

“Wow! I’ll choose Piplup! I’ve always loved little cute thingies!” Piplup ran over, admiring Kat—Z. She stroked Piplup. “D’aww! Sooo cute!”

“Then I’ll choose Chimchar. I totally love Fire-types.”

“Okay, now I adivice you to have a battle now. I’ve got to go to my lab- my assistant has really weird problems if I leave him on his own. I’ll leave you to it!”

“I’ll go first, Kat. Chimchar, use Scratch!” Chimchar jumped up to Piplup, scratching her rapidly.

“Piplup, use Peck!” Piplup pecked Chimchar rapidly.

“Scratch!”

“Peck!”

“Scratch!!”

“Peck!!”

“SCRATCH!!!”

“PECK!!!”

“SCRATCH!!!!”

“PECK!!!!”

Ten minutes later…

Piplup and Chimchar were laying on the ground, unconcious. Overlord and Kat—Z returned their pokemon to their pokeballs. “It’s getting dark. Let’s log off. See ya tommorow, Kat—Z!”

Plato logged off. He gained the following message:

Well done! Your Chimchar gained 50 exp points! He is now Level 6. Kat—Z’s Piplup gained 50 exp points, and is also level 6. I hope you come online again tommorow.
    Last edited by Pidgeot; 22nd April 2009 at 01:08 PM.

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pt: LEGENDS.com

Hey nice start SH! I'll be interested to see how this continues on! I like how it stays true to the games. haha :)

If you got time, read my fic too!

Coming Soon...

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

I like it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

THANK YOU!!!! The second chapter is coming up soon, with Cyrus. It should be on later today, or tommorow.

Edit: Here it is! Hope you like it!

Chapter Two:
    Cyrus and the Legend of the Lake

Re: Lake Verity

Yay! We’re both online! Okay, you wanna go to Lake Verity? They say there’s a legendary pokemon there! Ever heard of the emotion pokemon? Lol, me neither. .\_/. I’ll be really angry if I don’t find it. We could train our pokemon at Route 201 first… I’ll meet you at the Route 201 entrance!

To: Kat—Z
    Re: Lake Verity

Okay- let’s meet at Route 201. And heheheh…. let’s make sure our pokemon don’t fall sleep again. lol.

Meanwhile, at Route 201…

Kat waited at the sign, checking her watch every ten seconds. “Piplup…” Kat started to say to her Piplup, “I think Overlord and Chimchar are late. I’m really going to moan at them when they finally come!” Kat’s eyes caught Overlord. “Where the hell have you been!? YOU’RE LATE!”

“Gaah!” Overlord staggered backwards, crashing into a tree. “How am I late? I just got your message. How long ago did you send the message?”

“Ten minutes ago. I’ve been waiting ten minutes.” Kat turned her back to him. “But, I forgive you. Come on! Let’s go to Lake Verity!”

“Okay, but under one condition: Let’s not end up going to sleep again, like we did yesterday.”

Lake Verity.

A man walked round Lake Verity, admiring the cave in the lake’s middle. He got out a notebook, and wrote about the cave. He heard another man walk in. “Humph- who the hell is it?”

“Cyrus? Well, well, well, you always have been the person to muck places up.” It was Professor Rowan. He walked over to Cyrus, and glanced at his notebook. “What’s this- the legendary pokemon, Mesp-”

“STOP LOOKING AT MY RESEARCH!”

“Since when have you done research? You normally skip the research, and then go straight to the plan. It must be important.”

“Well, it is.” Cyrus turned his back to Professor Rowan. “Go away- I’ve got work to do.” Cyrus walked away from Professor Rowan.

Professor Rowan walked to the exit, where Overlord and Kat where. “You two, don’t talk to that man- he’s in a bad mood.”

Overlord and Kat walked over to Cyrus. “Hey, what’s your name?” Overlord asked.

“Go away. Who do you think you are, asking what my name is!” Cyrus stomped off to the exit as well.

“That was weird…” Kat looked at the cave in the middle of the lake. “There’s a pokemon there… so we’re gonna go there!”

“What!? That’s in a middle of a lake! How are we going to get there?”

“Swim?”

“Why do I have to swim there? Can’t you do it instead?”

“How? I can’t swim.”

~One Endless Argument Later~

“Okay- remember what you’re doing.” Kat started, “You swim over there, walk into the cave, and then you check if there’s a pokemon there.”

Overlord looked puzzled. “And if there isn’t?”

“What else? You swim all the way back.” Kat pushed Overlord into the lake. “SWIM!”

Overlord swam through the lake, dodging the Feebas resting in the water. He swam all the way to the cave, where he got out. “Okay,” Overlord started, “See ya later!” Overlord waved, then walked in.

It was pitch black, with only a through lights to see where he was going. “Great. How can I find a pokemon in here?”

Meanwhile, at the Eterna City HQ…

Saturn shuffled his papers, at the same time switching on the intercom. “What’s new, sir?”

Cyrus replied. “The lake pokemon only appear as mirages- they appear in their true forms when a trusted and honest person is there.”

“How did you get that information?”

“From a girl named May- she’s a great help.”

~Lake Verity~

Silence. Overlord hadn’t replied for 10 minutes. “Overlord! Please come out! What’s wrong?”

To be continued in Chapter 03: Trapped in the Dark
    Last edited by Pidgeot; 23rd April 2009 at 10:39 AM.

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

haha Cyrus is a spaz just like in the show.

Coming Soon...

This is pretty good. I like hoow it's a MMO, but you still make it exiting, and it adds elements.

Also, favorite part copied for win.

“I’ll go first, Kat. Chimchar, use Scratch!” Chimchar jumped up to Piplup, scratching her rapidly.
    “Piplup, use Peck!” Piplup pecked Chimchar rapidly.
    “Scratch!”
    “Peck!”
    “Scratch!!”
    “Peck!!”
    “SCRATCH!!!”
    “PECK!!!”
    “SCRATCH!!!!”
    “PECK!!!!”

Registered User the_eevee_breeder's Avatar

You know, I think you've really gotten into your stride with this, Satoshi. keep up the good work.

Thanks Trainmaster718 for my ownsome banner.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Thanks, eevee breeder. I'm glad I've finally got the hang of it.