TEEN: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 25 up!)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 25 up!)

Blog Entries

Default Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 25 up!)

Here we are! Season 2: Chaos Control is on the air! If you haven't completely read Season 1 (Number Hunters), then I highly advise you to do so before moving ahead, as this season may contain spoilers to past events in the first season. Read at your own risk otherwise.

The continuation of Django's story in his fight against Lucifer. After a miraculous comeback victory, Django has defeated Lucifer. But, the evil, demonic Psykinox is still alive and in hiding, meaning he's far from gone. Django and friends will soon encounter other threats that are being manipulated by the psycho Psykinox. New allies, new enemies, new adventures, new Duels await them. The stakes have been raised, and soon it'll evolve itself into a major crisis if not stopped. Can the gang stop Lucifer's evil rampage before the world suffers his wrath? We will find out.

Now, onto the main event: Chapter 1: Memory, is on the air!

I will admit, it's a short, somewhat slow and emotional chapter. I admit, it was kinda hard to write this without myself tearing up. But it reveals more of Django's personality and backstory. The next chapter will be somewhat the same, but at least on a more cheerful note. So until then, guys!
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 31st August 2014 at 01:25 PM.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 2 up!)

Okay, here's Chapter 2, hot off the presses. Well, actually, it was finished yesterday, but I wasn't feeling good, so I didn't post it (that and I had to wait for my beta reader to say if something in the chapter was to his liking or not). But enough of that, here's chapter 2 of Chaos Control!

Hmm... looks like we have a new player in the mix. And, to anyone who's been keeping tabs on the actual card game itself, you'll know that some of the cards mentioned (like The Eye of Timaeus) will soon be released. But it looks like the gang has customized and is ready to mobilize! *chuckles*

And on a last note, the new character is a fan-requested one (as mentioned before, owned by my beta reader friend, who will remain anonymous, so I added his character in upon request). But please note that I'm not really open to character requests, so please don't send me messages for me to add in your OC into the mix. Thank you for understanding.

That's all for now.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

Blog Entries

Season 2 is UP? O.o I have just finished reading chapter 19 of the first season. Man I am so much far behind :/
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WindBlast View Post
    Season 2 is UP? O.o I have just finished reading chapter 19 of the first season. Man I am so much far behind :/
    Heheh, don't worry, you have plenty of time, old friend. I just thought I'd get started on the next season to move things along (along with other reasons). But you have plenty of time to catch up, as these chapters aren't going anywhere (at least... not anywhere I'm aware of... *shifts eyes back and forth nervously*).

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 3 up!)

Okay, here's chapter 3. Don't worry, it's more exciting than the last two. But enough of that, let's get this going!

Dum dum dummmmm! Lucifer's newest "weapons" have just been revealed. How will the gang fare against this new threat? Find out next time!
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 24th April 2014 at 10:40 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 4 up!)

Oh, man, have I been sick. I'm not sure what hit me, but it hit hard. Probably a stomach virus, ugh, the one thing that I can guarantee I'll get. Thanks to that, I was unable to write for a few days, being unable to sit right. But enough of that, let's move on to the main event. Chapter 4 is live!

Wooo, what a chapter. And we get to see more of Tempest's wind powers in action, plus more cool gadgets from Django. But what does the next chapter hold? Find out next time!

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I really like this story! Hadn't read it before, not sure how I missed it. I love the opposing characters or Tempest and Django the most I think. You do very well with handling character depth, which IMO is the most important thing to a story along with their development.

Lucifer is also great, although despicable, which is good and obviously what you're going for.

Overall, great!

Coming Soon...

Blog Entries

@Legacy; Heheh, thanks, I appreciate that. If you haven't done so, read Season 1: Number Hunters (though, mind you, it is 30 chapters long with varying lengths, so I advise you to take it one chapter at a time) to get a full understanding of how the story began. If you can't find it, it's in the archive section now, as it is complete. That'll show you how each character has developed and how the story and nature behind the present elements originated. But, again, I thank you for the kind words. I'm not the most confident with my works, as it's primarily stress relief (though it has taken a life of its own), so getting such feedback is very encouraging. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 5 up!)

Okay, here's chapter 5, hot off the presses. In this chapter, Django and co take a backseat, allowing Draco (the character owned by my beta reader) to take center stage. How will he fare against the might of a CXyz Monster? Read and find out.

Well now, looks like we're gonna be in for quite the Duel next time. Who will win? Find out next time. Same thread, same Duel Time!
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 29th June 2014 at 02:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 6 up!)

Whew, got this done pretty quickly. When boredom strikes, I get dangerous, so I get busy. Here's the next chapter.

Wooo! Django is already in the red, yet he's totally cool about it. He must have a hidden tactic up his sleeves to be so confident, even though the Numbers are on the line. We shall see if his confidence is backed up by his skills and his trust in his cards. We shall see what he's up to next time! Later.
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 29th June 2014 at 02:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 7 up!)

Okay, chapter 7 is on the air. The Duel between Django and Draco continues. Django, true to his confidence, rebounds quite strongly, using several new and old combos, eventually getting Utopia out on the field. But will Draco's second Number derail our hero? Read and find out.

Hmm... things aren't looking so good right now. What will Django do? And you all can probably guess what the star card of the next chapter will be... can't you? That's all for now.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 8 up!)

The Duel between Django and Draco comes to a close. Who will be victorious? Who will have to relinquish their Numbers? What other surprises await?

And that wraps up that Duel. Next chapter starts another phase in Lucifer's plan, with two (surprisingly) willing pawns. Who are these pawns, you may ask? Well, you'll just have to wait and see.

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 8 up!)

Great duel! I enjoyed the pace and the detail in the description. For someone not familiar with your verse or dueling, you really make it enjoyable to read.

Coming Soon...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 9 up!)

Okay, pop quiz time. What do you get when you mix two individuals who are two halves of a whole idiot, a twisted, demented villain, forbidden power, and a thirst for revenge? Why, you get this chapter, that's what.

Dum dum dummmmm! The idiots of the series are tampering with power they shouldn't have. How will Django and co deal with this new "threat"? Find out next time.

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Psychic Duelist Django (Season 2: Chaos Control: Chapter 9 up!)

How the hell do you have so much productivity? Seriously, I wish I had that level of productivity! :P

Anyway, on to your story (including the previous one). I like the premise you've set, taking a couple of nods from the Yu-Gi-Oh! series while still having a somewhat original story, though a bit similar to the first part of Zexal. What I also like is that you've implemented older cards and summoning methods that weren't in Zexal, such as Synchro. And just like the first part of Zexal, you introduced the hunt for Numbers, before eventually moving on to the battle with Lucifer and his CXyz monsters. Nevertheless, you are including new stuff, such as Draco and his deck and Numbers that never appeared in the anime (which I personally find to be a shame).

The characters in your story are also great, showing a lot of variety and personality, though I do wish that Django's friends got some more action instead of watching from the sidelines. An example could be a tag duel or a 3 versus 1 duel. As for Lucifer, he is a classic villain, hell-bent on killing Django in his quest for domination. While I do like him as a villain, I think you revealed his connection with Django a bit too early for it to have a major impact. Despite that, he got some interesting characteristics.

The duels you've made in your fics are excellent. They are really immersive and creative and I can imagine how much research you must've made. I have nothing but praise for that.

Overall, I've enjoyed you take on the Yu-Gi-Oh!-franchise and I'm keen to see how you're going to continue develop your story.

I do have one question and that is whether or not you're going to implement the new Pendulum summoning mechanics at some point or not?
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast