TEEN: Pokemon V - Destiny Discovery (VDD) - Episode 4 Up! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon V - Destiny Discovery (VDD) - Episode 4 Up!

Default Re: Pokemon V - Destiny Discovery (VDD) - Episode 3 Up!

Sorry, but this just isn't very good. It could be good if you added more content besides just what the characters say to each other. It's nothing but quotations. You don't show the readers what is going on at all you just tell us like a list.

I had that problem too but people told me to add more description of things happening and it seemed to help.

Also, please space out the lines. It's difficult to read.
    Pika to the mofoing Chu!

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon V - Destiny Discovery (VDD) - Episode 3 Up!

Yeah I'm working on that. It'll look a whole lot better in Part II tomorrow.

Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"A good trainer wins despite hinderances" -Serebii

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon V - Destiny Discovery (VDD) - Episode 4 Up!

Pokemon VDD Episode 4 - Battle at the Unova Colosseum Part II

Shauntel, Grimsley, Caitlin and Marshal were all stood atop the Elite Colosseum. They were all battling with a man wearing a sinister looking disguise.
    “Reuniclus, combine you Shadow Ball with Psyshock!” Shauntel commanded to her psychic type Pokemon. Despite the power and force of Reuniclus’ attack, the opponent kept blocking, but not using a Pokemon
    “Shauntel, it’s no good, we have to use a different tactic...” said Grimsley
    “How about I help you guys?”
    “Oh? You’re only a challenger Skyler, I can’t see how you can do this” Shauntel replied
    “I know, but check it out, I’m gonna shock this guy!” Skyler turned his black cap, buttoned up his black jacket and picked a Pokeball out of his jeans pocket
    “Electivire, use Charge Beam and shock that guy into submission!”
    As Electivire came out of its Pokeball, it instantly jumped into the air and attacked the caped opponent with a powerful beam.
    “Hehehehe...” The opponent chuckled as he fired a gun that was attached to his hand directly into the air. Electivire was hit directly and hit the ground
    “You can’t win... remember my name, it’s Shadow” Shadow then summoned a black fog and disappeared.
    “What a guy...” said Caitlin as she stood in shock.
    Suddenly, the air became colder and the sky became darker. A dark cloud formation appeared in the sky, and slowly started to move downwards
    “Could it be Tornadus?” Shauntel whispered
    “I think so” Caitlin readied another Pokeball

In a cabin on the outskirts of Driftveil City, Alder was treating Karen while Ronin was outside.
    All of a sudden, Ronin burst into the cabin in a panic
    “Alder, you have to come outside, this is insane”
    “What is it Ronin?”
    “Just... come outside”
    Ronin and Alder ran outside to see frosty ground, hard snow and rain and icebergs in the lake
    “Kyurem” Said Alder
    “The great ice dragon Kyurem?”
    “The very same... but Kyurem was summoned... there’s no way it would just appear like this”
    A citizen came dashing up to them
    “Alder, I’ve just seen Tornadus flying overhead”
    “Kyurem and Tornadus... God help us all if Thundurus and Landorus come too” Alder grabbed a Pokeball from his belt
    “I’m going to the Unova Colosseum. I don’t care if I’m not champion, the Elite Four will deal with this and they’ll need my help” Alder said confidently
    “Go, Braviary!” Screamed Alder as a giant red eagle flew out of the Pokeball.
    “Braviary, fly me to the colosseum now!” Alder hopped onto Braviary and flew off into the distance
    “What a guy” Ronin grinned and walked back into the cabin. Karen was still asleep.
    “Damn, if anyone can do this it’s you, Karen... please wake up...”

“There’s some serious shit going on... wonder if Ronin’s getting involved... haha, he probably is”
    “Erm, Chreg, who’s Ronin?”
    “Oh you won’t know him, Tyson; he’s this feisty kid I met the other day while I was in the facility. Anyway, this skyscraper won’t destroy itself now will it? Put down the Electrode and run as fast as you can”
    “Got it, let’s carry out our missions and we’ll meet up at Mistralton City”
    Chreg put down two Electrode and commanded them to use Explosion. His blue haired team-mate did the same and jumped off the rooftop. Chreg ran the opposite direction and turned on a jetpack.
    The four Electrode exploded and the rooftop exploded. The parts from the rooftop then fell down to the top floor, and each floor was being destroyed one by one. The final impact brought down the rest of the building. Chreg looked back on the explosion
    “Well, that’s one less research lab in Unova, the less, the better. I’ll just tell the police it was too tall and collapsed.”

“Volcarona, Overheat!”
    “It’s no use, Alder, Overheat won’t hurt Tornadus. Your firefly isn’t enough to take down this drugged up genie, and maybe Kyurem is coming to fight Tornadus”
    “It’s certainly a possibility Marshal, but Kyurem is way too powerful, we need to get Tornadus out of the way before it causes too much chaos”
    “Erm... Alder... it’s a little too late for that, here comes Kyurem” Shauntel said as she stared at the giant ice dragon flying to the colosseum.
    “Well we’re in trouble now... everybody, resume your posts, and you kid, go back to your hometown, challengers have no place up here. These guys should find their own place to fight so you’ll all be safe” Bellowed Alder as he boarded his Braviary
    “Alder, where are you going?”
    “I’m not the champion anymore, so I’m going wherever I want. I’ll see you later Shauntel”
    “Silly Alder, always the same”
    Shauntel ran onto her teleportation pad and stationed herself in her room.
    Kyurem and Tornadus kept throwing attacks at each other as the epic battle raged on.

“Dorian, our plan was a success, the legendary Pokemon have in fact commenced battle”
    “What did I tell you Danny? You must never call me Dorian, you must only call me master”
    “I’m sorry master, but the legendary Pokemon are fighting, everything’s going accordingly”
    “Good, let’s keep it that way. I successfully managed to keep Karen from getting to me, and her friends will be distracted too. Chreg and Tyler are away too” Dorian turned around in his huge red chair
    “What about the elite four, master?”
    “Those guys suspect nothing; they’re too busy trying to find a new champion”
    “You are a genius master, now, may I leave?”
    “Of course Danny, your work is done. Now, to move the pawns and this complex operation turns into a simple game of chess...” Dorian turned back around in his seat and began pressing buttons on his twelve-screened super computer
    “The wonders of my console... thank you Metagross...”

I claimed Noivern omg <3

Blog Entries

Lol, no responses XD
    But anyway, I'm taking a short break before I write Episode 5, purely because 4 is the end of that story arc.

I claimed Noivern omg <3

Blog Entries

Ok, the series is back this month. To the few who enjoyed it, sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with planning and other stuff.
    The next story arc concludes the battle and solves all but one mystery posed so far.

I claimed Noivern omg <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12