Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Kyuuketsuki
  • 1 Post By Kyuuketsuki
  • 1 Post By Drakon

Thread: The Pokemon Threat!

Add DragonKingUK on Facebook

Default The Pokemon Threat!

Chapter One, A New Beginning!

Deep within a forest, in a small field of blooming flowers was a Houndour, many Pokemon were afraid of the Houndour, mostly because they knew Houndour and Houndoom had bad history. Nobody trusted him, and so he had no friends, if the Pokemon got to know him, just a little, then they would realize that Blaze wasn't a bad Pokemon. Blaze was asleep on the soft green grass, he was slowly swaying side to side as his paw slowly pawed his face. The wind whistled softly and a small green leaf landed on his small black nose. His nose twitched a little, from the looks of him, he seemed quite young, he looked about thirteen, he slowly woke up and gave out a stretch as the green leaf blew off in the wind. His eyes slowly opened as they took in his surroundings. He began his daily routine, he walked to the lake and as he got there he began to lap up the water as his tail swayed, the Pokemon slowly backed away from him, making sure they got some distance as the water rippled every time he lapped up the clear blue water. He hated the fact that every time he came the Pokemon backed away without even letting him get a chance to show them he wasn't bad. He gave a sigh and once he was done lapping the water, he slowly walked in the lake, the lake bubbled a little with his body heat, as of course, since he was a Houndour, he was hotter than some Pokemon. Now all alone like usual as he bathed, he began to think to himself.

'Why, why must I always be alone? Why doesn't anyone give me a chance? It's not fair, I wish, I wish somebody, anybody, would just give me a chance to prove myself, if it wasn't for who I was, if I wasn't a Houndour, then Pokemon wouldn't be afraid of me. Why do I have to be a Houndour? Why does the Houndour and Houndoom have to be so evil, so vicious, why can't they just stop?'

He gave a sigh and then got out, he shook his fur and slowly walked towards some trees, there were a few berries on the floor of all kinds, he began to collect some berries and eat them. Once he had eaten, he began to search for something fun to do, although, that was getting harder every day since he had no friends. As he walked, he listened to the whistling wind, the swaying trees, he listened to nature. It calmed him down a lot, he took a deep breath and a smile slid on his face as his tail swayed in the wind.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the forest was a large lake, all the Pokemon were playing happily, talking and relaxing, some were just watching the clear blue sky and some were just observing nature at its best. An Eevee called Aura was talking to a Vulpix called Blitz. The two were great friends; they had known each other for a very long time. Aura looked after Blitz, and Blitz looked after Aura. It was almost like they were brother and sister. Neither of them had a trainer, but they knew a Zorua who had a trainer, Shadow always came to the large lake to see the two, the three were great friends, although neither Aura nor Blitz had met Shadow's trainer. Shadow had called the trainer Vince Uka. She said that he was a great trainer, with powerful Pokemon.

"So, Blitz, have you seen Shadow recently? She is normally here by now. It's not like her to be late. I know you said not to worry so much, but I just can't help it. Shadow is a great friend of ours, and if anything bad happened to her, I don't know what I would do. I know she has a trainer now, but she promised me she would become strong and wouldn't get badly hurt."

Blitz gave a smile and then licked Aura's ear, he snuggled up to her friendlily as he tried to comfort her. He then looked at her; he gave another smile and shook his head a little.

"Don't worry Aura, Shadow is fine, I know it. Like you said she has a trainer now, so she might be late every so often. Nothing bad will happen to her, she promised that, but what she must learn is, there will be Pokemon stronger than her, and she will get hurt, but, with her trainer by her side, she will be fine."

He gave her a small smile and they cuddled together, none of them tried to make a move on each other, the thought of it never went through their heads, which really annoyed Shadow since she had been trying to get one of them make a move on the other secretly but whatever she tried, failed. She sighed, she asked the birds to sing with a soft smile, and then she stared at the setting sun. Shadow had made a really romantic scene, one of her best; she picked a berry while she watched in the large hedge. She hoped that this would work, hoping that Blitz would make his first move, but still, nothing. None of them seemed to take notice of the romantic scene. So, Shadow decided to try one last thing. She walked out of the bushes and then stood in front of them. Aura's worried face suddenly lit up, but it quickly turned back to worry as she noticed that Shadow wasn't happy. Blitz looked at Aura, then to Shadow, he wondered what was wrong with her, as normally she was cheerful.

"I want you two to kiss, you heard me right, I want you to kiss each other as I have been trying for years now, to get one of you to make a move, but now I've had enough, the reason I got captured, is because I let myself be captured. So you two can be alone, you have known each other for years now, longer than you known me. You’re the perfect couple, yet you don't do anything. It's so frustrating! So we are not leaving here until I see you two kiss, we are not doing nothing, until you two kiss. Now, go ahead."

Aura blushed deeply as Blitz looked away, she looked at the sun set and finally, took notice of the singing birds. She never once thought about kissing Blitz, or Blitz kissing her, and she knew he felt the same way as she did. The two looked at each other shyly, not sure if they should kiss, Shadow just sat down, watching the two. As they slowly went in for the kiss, a Magikarp broke the mood by splashing the three, then quickly swimming away, now soaked, the two laughed and shook themselves dry while Shadow was ready to explode with anger and frustration. She began to breathe in and out heavily as she tried to calm herself down, she didn't care if she was soaked. All she wanted is to get the two to kiss, and it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. Once again, she stared at the two, her soaking wet fur still dripping. Her eyes telling them to get it over with it. Once again, they looked away, and then slowly turned to each other, they slowly moved in for the kiss, and just before their lips touched, Shadow heard her name being called by Vince, and once again, the mood was broken. Shadow sighed, and then ran off to Vince, still annoyed and frustrated. Vince was a long tall man, spikey red hair with shiny blue eyes, his dark red t-shirt was ripped in several places, but that was how he liked it. His Black jeans were torn a little; he walked through the forest with Shadow by his side, unaware that he broke the romantic scene that Shadow had worked so hard to make.

End of Chapter One!
    Last edited by DragonKingUK; 6th October 2012 at 04:56 AM.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Pokemon Threat!

That's a nice start, but it didn't say anything about the plot of the story, so it felt it was more of a prologue than a first chapter, but regardless of that, let's get to the technical aspects first. The CENTER coding, as it isn't that common, gives the story a bit of a jarring look. You can certainly keep it; it's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKingUK View Post
    swaying side to side as his paw slowed pawed his face.
    I feel like 'as his paw slowly scratched his face' would have been a more fitting description, but I can't be sure if you want Blaze to actually be scratching his face as much as bumping his paw against him.

Usually in writing, 'thirteen' is more fitting than '13', because as it stands, numbers can be a bit jarring in reading a chapter.

then Pokemon be afraid of me.
    A 'won't' is missing between 'Pokémon' and 'be'.

neither Aura or Blitz
    'Nor' instead of 'or'.

as he tried to comfit her
    'Comfort'.

she had been trying to one of them make a move on each other
    Probably should be 'trying to get one of them to make a move on the other'.

he broke the romantic scene that Shadow has worked so hard to make.
    'Had' instead of 'has'.

Now that we're done with that. I thought your characterisation was great. Just a few lines and you had already set in stone your character's personalities, the only thing I object to when it comes to that is the fact that all of them just fall into archetypes. You have Blaze (The Cast Out), Aura (The Worried/Shy Girl), Blitz (The King Guy), and Shadow (The Energetic Girl). Of course, this is just a first chapter, and these characters can get a lot more complicated, but currently, they're just one dimensional.

The writing style and the story so far tell me that the rating should be 'Everyone', and not 'Mature', but you could surprise me. In short, great first effort; few mistakes to be spotted, and decisive, although limited, characterisation. Keep it up.

Thank you so much for the feedback, damn computer, I swear I didn't miss out words, but too bad. The reason I placed it as mature was because there will be some mature themes later on. The plot is later to be reveled, but for now I was trying to develop some of the main characters. Like you said, this is only chapter one, and personalities are going to be more developed later on. I already have Chapter Two ready, so I will place that up soon, again, thank you for the feedback!

Chapter Two, The Beginning of Romance!

Blaze was still roaming around the forest, bored out of his mind. He was about to give up when all a sudden he heard a soft call from a Pokemon, he looked around to see if anyone was around, then he slowly walked through the bushes, there, on the floor was a Poochyena bleeding and dying. Blaze didn't know what to do, he looked around, then when he was sure nobody was around, Blaze stepped onto the soft grass and over to the Poochyena. Blaze slowly got down to the floor, and nuzzled his cuts. The weather was about to get bad, and that wouldn't be good for the injured Poochyena. Blaze moved him to a safe and dry area and began to lick of the blood in his fur. The Poochyena was shaking in fear and pain, he never trusted Houndours but this one seemed to be helping him. The two looked each other in the eyes, and then Houndour continued to clean the blood and the cuts of the Poochyena. Blaze smiled at him and then nuzzled his muzzle.

"You should be ok now, I’ve cleaned your fur and your cuts, just rest here and let yourself heal. My name is Blaze. What happened to you anyway? How did you get this injured?"

The Poochyena looked away as he thought for a moment; he gave a lick to Blaze's muzzle, being grateful and thankful that he saved his life. The Poochyena gave a sad smile then closed his eyes for a moment. After a few minutes the Poochyena slowly opened his eyes, and then began to speak in a sad and shaky voice.

"Thank.....thank you Blaze. I thought I was going to die, especially when I saw a Houndour. I was attacked, by a group of Houndoom, they ripped me to pieces, I was lucky they left me for dead, or I wouldn't have met you just now, and you wouldn't have saved me. Thank You Blaze again. My name is Poochie."

He gave a sad smile and licked Blaze's muzzle once more, the two looked at each other's eyes, and then it suddenly began to rain and thunder. It would be bad to go out in this weather, Blaze looked at Poochie and slowly licked his muzzle back, this was the first time in ever he had a friend like this. He snuggled up to Poochie to keep him warm and safe. The cuts would need time to heal. Blaze thought what Poochie had said, the hatred for his kind grew more and more everyday, why did his kind have to be so ruthless, so evil. Blaze closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down.

Blitz and Aura were staring at each other in awkward silence, slowly the two looked away, and they turned their heads to Shadow as she was leaving and thought about what she had said. Not once did they think about kissing, but now, they couldn't help but think about it. Blitz and Aura found a place to hide from the bad weather, they snuggled up together to keep each other warm, once again they looked in each other in the eyes, ever so slowly, they got closer and closer, then their noses touched. The two quickly turned away in shyness. Blitz looked back at Aura and gave a small smile.

"Aura......do you think......we would work out? What if Shadow is right? We never actually gave it a try, maybe if we try it once, well.......I....I don't know. Maybe......"

He looked away then Aura looked at Blitz, she smiled shyly and started to go a little red, her tail swayed in the wind as she thought about it more and more.

"Well, am not sure, I never been out with anyone before, I never really kissed anyone. Maybe Shadow is right, but maybe she is wrong, but will we ever know unless we.....well.....try it? I don't know where to start though...."

Blitz looked back at Aura, their hearts were now pumping, ever so slowly they moved in, their noses pressed together once again, this time, they kept them pressed together, and the two stared into each others eyes, their hearts pumping fast.

End of Chapter Two!
    Last edited by DragonKingUK; 6th October 2012 at 04:56 AM.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

or I wouldn't of met you just now, and you wouldn't of saved me.
    Should be 'have'.

I feel like your chapters could use more description, because as they are, they are too short. There still isn't much characterisation, but as you said, there will some future development.

One of the things I found quite odd was how Blaze gave no reaction to the fact that the Poochyena he rescued was attacked by Pokémon from his evolutionary family. Don't be afraid to describe how your characters feel outside of their dialogue; do delve into it and reveal more about their character. It can much more effective than dialogue.

Thank you again, at the moment that is my latest chapter. Still working on the third. And yes, I forgot to mention Blaze's reaction, thank you once again, you have been a big help!

Blog Entries

The chapters are a bit short but that was enough to establish the personalities of the characters.

Also, thoughts are italicized, not set off by single quotes like you have.

Finally, the center coding is a bit jarring.
    DragonKingUK likes this.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Thank you a lot for the help, I will probably try and make the chapters a little more longer for a better read, for the thoughts are italicized, I didn't know that, thank you.
    I have claimed Houndour! Just look how cute he is!

Nobody can deny his cuteness!

Chapter Three, The Threat Arrives!

Chapter Three, The Threat Arrives!

Blaze was with Poochie, keeping him warm and protected. His eyes were getting heavy; he could barely keep them open. He looked at Poochie to see he was already asleep; he gave a yawn then placed his head next to Poochie’s. His eyes slowly closed, and then Blaze drifted off to sleep. While this was happening, Blitz and Aura were getting ready to kiss. Their noses were still pressed together as they stared each other in the eyes. They slowly moved in for the kiss, they closed their eyes and just as their lips touched, a loud explosion was heard. The two quickly got up and ran closer to see what it was, but it was too far away. The fire could be seen from miles. Aura slowly backed away, but Blitz wanted to help whoever he could, even though he knew Aura was afraid. He turned to her, and gave her a hug as he spoke calmly to her.

“Aura, I know you’re afraid, but please, we need to go and help the Pokemon over there. For all we know, Shadow and Vince could be over there now, come on Aura, we need to go now, don’t worry, I’ll be there with you, nothing will happen to you, I promise!”

Aura listened to Blitz, and then slowly nodded her head. She walked over to Blitz, and then the two began to run to the explosion. They had no idea what they were getting themselves into. Meanwhile, Blaze and Poochie were woken up by the explosion, they looked at each other and then Blaze closed his eyes with a sigh. Poochie wasn’t ready to battle, never mind running. He gave Poochie a lick, then he stood up.

“Listen, you stay here, I have to help the other Pokemon, it may be the only way to prove am a good Pokemon, it may be the only way I can live happily. I will be back soon, I promise!”

Blaze smiled and slowly began to run off, but Poochie growled loudly, he stood up weakly and then slowly walked up to Blaze. He gave a small smile at him and looked to the explosion.

“If you’re going, then am going too. You’re the first person to actually care for me, and stick by my side until am healed. Well, I don’t want to lose a friend like that, and I want to help you, even if that means dying, am coming with you Blaze!”

Blaze gave a small smile at him, he never had a friend like that, in fact, he hadn’t had a friend at all. Blaze smiled and the two went off to the explosion. Now, Blitz, Aura, Blaze and Poochie were all off to investigate the explosion, but none of them couldn’t predict what they were about to see, as they all got closer to the explosion, it seemed that all the Pokemon had been evacuated by the Pokemon Rangers. The four slowly moved to the cause of the explosion, and as they finally got there, their eyes opened wide with fear. It wasn’t normal, what stood before them, was some kind of mutated version of Houndoom.

The Houndoom stared at the four, his eyes full of hatred, blood lust, and many other feelings. Slowly, the four backed away, but as they did, they saw a Mew battling a mutated version of herself.

The four watched in horror as she got cut, beaten and smashed. The mutated Mew was cocky, thinking she couldn’t be beaten. Blaze couldn’t watch any longer, he ran out and shot the mutated Mew with a fire blast, then he grabbed the Mew and ran off, Blitz, Aura and Poochie followed him as fast as they could, but as they did, more mutations began to quickly follow. There were mutations of all kind, suddenly, a man stepped in front of the mutations, he shook his head and then returned them to very strange Pokeballs, the Pokeballs were black with red and yellow stripes.

The man left the forest burning, as he was suddenly teleported to somewhere unknown. What were they? What was happening? Nobody could know, Blaze had finally stopped running, he placed the injured Mew down, and soon the others caught up. The Mew looked around at the burning forest, the memories flashed through her mind of the mutated version of herself. Slowly the Mew flew up with a sad face as she stared at the fire, the destroyed forest that was once peaceful. It was no longer safe. It seemed that almost every Pokemon had been taken from the forest. The Mew wiped her eye and then flew back down.

“This, this is…….terrible. Everything……….is gone, everyone, has been taken. I don’t think anyone else has escaped. It all happened so fast. The Pokemon Rangers, they were captured and taken, just like the Pokemon. I think, we’re the only ones left, we’re doomed, we can’t fight them, they are so much stronger than us, so much faster, it’s impossible!”

Aura couldn’t help but cry as she thought of Shadow and what the Mew had said, nobody knew where Shadow was, she could have been taken by those mysterious men, who were they and why were they doing this? Blitz also felt tears streaming down his face, but he had to be strong for Aura. He cuddled next to her, to try and comfort her, but nothing worked, the possible loss of her friend was too great. This made Blaze even more angry, they had taken it too far now. He and Poochie both felt the need to take revenge, but Poochie knew that was impossible, with so little of them, and so much of those, they were outnumbered. Suddenly, the grass began moving, and then out popped a Shaymin. He didn’t seem to be injured; all he had was a few minor cuts.

“Don’t worry, you’re not the only ones, more Pokemon were able to escape than you think. Some of them do have serious injuries, but some of just fine. Only a few have died. If it wasn’t for a very brave Zorua, I think we all be goners, she scarified herself for all of us, she’s in the worst condition. I heard you all crying, and upset, so I thought that I can take you to our home base, it isn’t much, we’re only a small group but the more we have, the better chance we have. Come on, this way.”

With that, the Shaymin went away, and the others followed. They came to a small camp site with a small group of Pokemon, injured, dying, or trying to help the Pokemon to survive. Like the Shaymin had explained, the Zorua was in the worst condition, cuts, bruises and blood all over her body, the once black skin was now red with blood. Shadow was slowly dying, if she wasn’t healed soon, then she would die. Aura, Blitz, Blaze and Poochie all sat by her, to comfort her but they had all lost hope that she would be healed, since Shadow’s trainer was nowhere to be found, and there were no Pokemon that could heal. There were no healing items either, it all seemed lost.

End of Chapter 3

Chapter Four, The Mysterious Ledian!

Shadow was slowly dying, she gave a smile to Blitz and Aura, her only regret was that she didn’t see the two kiss. She gave a sigh and then closed her eyes, slowly drifting off, but before she did, Aura tapped Shadow on the shoulder.

“Shadow, before you go…….Blitz and I have something to show you, you’re really going to like it, and also, thank you Shadow, thank you for being there for us, thank you for everything, you mean a lot to us.”

Then Aura and Blitz turned to each other, they slowly moved in for the kiss, their tails swayed as their eyes closed, their lips touched and the two had finally kissed, Shadow give a smile, glad it all worked out between them. Shadow slowly closed her eyes, now having no regrets; she was able to die happy. Slowly, she began to drift off. Suddenly a strange sound was heard, followed by a high pitch screech. All the Pokemon turned towards the bushes. Slowly, a Ledian flew out rubbing its eyes. In one of its hands, it was holding a Full Restore potion. The Ledian slowly looked around, and then looked in his hand, he gave a look at Shadow, and then he placed it next to her.

“I think……..I think……I think…..that is for you…….please, drink it. I feel like there is something else I need to tell you……..something……something……..something……..important. I……..I………I can’t………remember.”

Shadow looked at the potion, then she picked it up with a paw and drank it, slowly, the injuries began to heal. With this, Shadow wouldn’t die, she gave a smile and closed her eyes, letting herself rest and heal. Aura, Blitz, Blaze, Poochie fixed their eyes on this strange Ledian, then, Poochie stepped forward to speak.

“Ledian, keep as hard as you can to remember, first, start with the basics. What’s your name sir, and how did you get here?”

The Ledian thought for a moment as he flew around thinking, he was slowly taking in his surroundings, and then he looked at Poochie with a sad face, a small tear rolled down his cheek.

“Well, the thing is, I…….I…….can’t…….remember my name……….or how……..how……..I got………here……….”

Aura looked at Poochie, and then at the Ledian, she could feel the sadness coming from him. She then sighed, closing his eyes. She looked at Shadow, Blitz, Blaze, and then Poochie.

“Ok then, let us start then. My name is Aura, the Vulpix is………….well……how do I put this…….he’s…….my boyfriend. His name is Blitz, the Zorua, is called Shadow. The Houndour and Poochyena, I don’t know them.”

Aura blushed a little, then she looked at Blaze and Poochie, before they could speak, the Mew flew up and smiled.

“I haven’t had chance to introduce myself yet……My name is Tear. Nice to meet you. Please, don’t be afraid of us, be brave, you can tell us anything. We can all help you remember, just give us chance.”

Then, the Shaymin stepped forward. He smiled at Tear, then he gave a look to the Ledian, he took a deep breath and got ready to introduce himself.

“My name is Sakuara, nice to meet you all. Don’t you worry Ledian, we’ll help you remember. We are all friendly here.”

Finally Blaze stepped forward, a few Pokemon, including the Ledian stepped back. He looked away for a moment, then Poochie nudged him, telling him to go for it, and don’t be afraid.

“My name is Blaze, am a Houndour, but…….am not like the others, and I don’t want to be. I want to help you all. To overcome you’re fears and stop these men. The Poochyena is called Poochie; he’s a friend of mine.”

The Ledian smiled, he nodded and flew forward, he closed his eyes, he took a deep breath and then he gave a smile.

“Well……..I…..I can’t remember my name, how I got here, or what I was meant to tell you. So……then……maybe you can………call me………Arkana………I……..I…..I like……..that……name….……..Hi…..everyone……”

He gave a smile, and then looked around. He wasn’t sure what to do. Shadow opened her eyes, she slowly got up. It seemed she was now fully healed. She looked at Arkana and began wondering what was so important, but what made her worry the most was what made him lose his memory. She sighed, not being able to figure any of it out.

“Ok then everyone, this is what we will do, we need groups, I will be the organizer and protector of the camp. Aura and Blitz, you two can go west and search for survivors. Blaze and Poochie, you seem to know each other, so you two can search east. Tear, Sakuara and Arkana, you three will go south. North has already been cleared by me. If you do find anyone, then bring them here. If you enchanter any of the men, run, do not try and fight.”

They all nodded and went off; Blitz and Aura were heading west, now alone, they slowly hooked their tails together as they walked. So far, they couldn’t see anyone or anything, the entire forest was destroyed, burnt to a crisp. Blaze and Poochie were heading east. The forest was a little better, but still in a bad condition, the two walked close, Poochie was still a little injured. So far, nothing was in sight. Lastly, Tear, Sakuara and Arkana were heading south. The forest was the worst here, the trees were completely destroyed. Slowly, the three groups moved forward. Tear’s group soon found a cliff and a small pathway, the only people who were able to fly up the cliff was Arkana and Tear, Arkana decided to go, leaving Tear and Sakuara alone. The two came across a dead-end, now field, both alone, Sakuara looked at Tear. He smiled and closed his eyes, he secretly liked Tear. He thought she was cute.

“Hey…….Tear, so…….now that we are alone, what do you want to do? Shouldn’t we……well wait here for Arkana?”

Tear nodded a little. She flew down and sat on the grass; slowly she laid herself down and began to wait for Arkana. Sakuara laid down with her, he looked at her, and she looked at him. Then, Sakuara looked away, he wanted to make a move, but he was too afraid. He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes, slowly; he moved his paw towards Tear’s. He moved his paw onto hers and soon a blush began to form. Arkana couldn’t see anything, so he decided to go back, but as he arrived back, he saw Sakuara trying to make his move, so he decided to keep on exploring for a while longer.

Blaze’s group were starting to smell another Pokemon, it was weak, but the scent was there. The two quickly went on ahead. When they arrived, they came to a deep river, Blaze like having a bath, but he was afraid to go into deep water, since he was a fire type.

“Poochie, you’re going to have to go on without me, am a fire type, I hate deep water. I can’t stand it. I will see you back at the camp. See you there.”

Poochie gave him a smile, and then placed a paw on his, he gave him a lick to the nose, and pushed Blaze in, and Poochie quickly jumped in after him and helped him across. Blaze closed his eyes happily, and then opened them again with a smile, giving Poochie a lick as a thank you.

“Thank you Poochie, now, let’s carry on. We have to get to this Pokemon, whatever it may be, it could be in danger, and we don’t have much time.”

Poochie nodded, and the two quickly went on ahead, getting closer to the scent, but when they got there, they found that the path was blocked, only one of them would be able to get over, so Poochie got on Blaze, and then onto the large trunk of the fallen tree. Before leaving he turned around.

“Blaze, I have to tell you something. Well, Blaze, you’re my only friend, you saved my life, and you cared for me. You trusted in me, stayed with me, and made sure I was well. Blaze, I think……..I think am……..”

Suddenly, a Pikachu was heard screaming in pain, Poochie looked at Blaze, then jumped down. Blaze went on back to the camp, waiting for the others to arrive. Lastly, Aura’s group was getting nothing, no scent, whatsoever and nobody in sight. Aura was getting tired, so, they decided to head back. Poochie had found the Pikachu, he licked his cheek, and the weak Pikachu slowly opened his eyes, he stood up and smiled.

“Hey, I’ve come to help you, please, get onto my back, and we will find our way back to camp, the way I came is blocked, so we will have to find another way to get back. Let’s go.”

The Pikachu nodded and got on Poochie’s back, they began searching for a way back, after an hour, they had returned to camp. Now they were all waiting for Tear, Sakuara and Arkana. Currently, Arkana was now waiting for Sakuara and Tear. Sakuara smiled, he looked at her and licked her cheek, and He got up and walked to Arkana.

“Go back, I want some privacy with Tear, please tell Shadow we will be back soon. So……please, leave us alone.”

He nodded and went back to the camp while Sakuara tried and make his move on Tear, Arkana, after a few minutes got back to camp.

“Shadow, me, Sakuara and Tear…….well……we got separated……….when I……I…..got back to them…….....Sakuara asked for some privacy……So…….yh…….What do we do now?”

Shadow smiled, and nodded. She looked to the Pikachu and let everyone introduce themselves them turned to Arkana.

“Ok, fair enough, if they are not back within the hour, I want you to go back and bring them, Pikachu, what is your name?”

The Pikachu smiled a little, and then looked around at everyone. He jumped into the air and shot a bolt of lightning to the floor.

“My name, is Thunder! Nice to meet everyone here. Thank you for helping me, thank you Poochie.”

He landed on the floor, and Poochie smiled and nodded his head, it all seemed to be going well. All they needed now was to wait for the news from Sakuara and Tear when they returned.

Sakuara was slowly moving closer and closer to Tear, and she could feel the romance going on, she was now getting nervous, she looked away so Sakuara kissed her cheek, making her blush, her face now completely red. Slowly he rubbed her face with his paw, and slowly turned her towards him, the romance was heating up! Sakuara stared in her eyes and she stared into his. She looked down, and then moved her head from his paw. Sakuara could easily tell she was nervous, so he sighed and rubbed her paw with his.

“Tear, I really think you’re cute. I really like you, but, I………I need your opinion; I need to know if you want to do this Tear. So, what do you say? Do you want to do this?”

Tear looked away, and then to Sakuara, she wasn’t sure what to do. She swayed her tail, and slowly wrapped it around his. She, looked away shyly, Sakuara took felt Tear’s tail around his, he took that a sign to carry on, he got closer and closer to her, but making sure she had chance to move away or to stop this at any time she wanted. Sakuara slowly licked her nose, she blushed more, then turned to face him. He pressed his nose against hers, staring into her eyes, just as he was about to kiss her she flew up and shook her head, tearing slowly rolling down her face, she couldn’t do this, she flew quickly back to camp, leaving Sakuara all alone, now, he felt alone, he was heartbroken, he had been rejected. It was all over; he was so close, but now, nothing. He slowly got up and slowly walked back to camp. He wondered to himself, will he ever win her heart? Maybe, just maybe, but not today, maybe not ever, only she can decide, only Tear can change his sadness, and mend his broken heart.

End of Chapter Four!