Pokemon - Stoner Quest (NC-17 for drug use, profane language, non-graphic sex)

Thread: Pokemon - Stoner Quest (NC-17 for drug use, profane language, non-graphic sex)

A cute little robot girl. Satoshi-kun's Avatar Social Media Deputy Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Satoshi-kun On Twitter Add Satoshi-kun on Facebook
    Follow Satoshi-kun on Tumblr Visit Satoshi-kun's Youtube Channel

Default Pokemon - Stoner Quest (NC-17 for drug use, profane language, non-graphic sex)

This story is naughty... enough said. I would give it an r-rating, but went with NC-17 just to safe. It's always better safe than sorry, is what I say!
    This story appeared in the final issue of my Short Bus Degenerates e-zine, and I decided that some of the people on this board might enjoy it... so, here goes nothing!

Pokemon:Stoner Quest 1
    One day Ash, Misty, and Brock were sitting around a bong, laughing uncontrollably.

"You know, Ash, you were right. Bulbasaur does burn very easily." Brock said.

"Well, we can thank Misty for letting us use her Horsea as a bong. WATER Pokemon do come in handy sometimes." Ash said, as he lay in the grass.

"Well, you letting us smoke your Bulbasaur is ample payment for that bike of mine that you crashed, Ash," Misty said.
    The three friends then decided to chow down on a picnic feast that they had brought along. They were craving their munchies when Pikachu picked that moment to send a jolt of electricity through Ash's young body.

"What the FUCK do YOU want, Pika? You want to hit off Bulbasaur, go ahead. We'll just capture another one later. Bulbasaur is some GOOD shit, mon!" Ash said to Pikachu.

The group finished their picnic lunch in the grassy valley, and prepared to leave. Little did they know, Jessie and James of Team Rocket were watching the three friends. Jessie and James were both straight edgers, and they were arguing among themselves.

"I am about to go crazy if I don't find a man soon! Shit, I'd even fuck that little twerp Ash right now," James said, who has always seemed to be a little on the fruity side.

"Well, if only you fucked women, we could have sex all the time, but no, you can only get it up for people with bulges in their drawers. You are the most useless teammate I have ever had!" Jessie yelled. "And for christ's sake, Ash is like only nine years old! One of Officer Jenny's many clones would lock you up for fucking kids if you tried that!"

"Well, shut the fuck up, unless you want those stoners hearing us! I called Officer Jenny and turned those three in! They should be arrested in the next ten minutes!"

While they were arguing, Ash, Misty, and Brock were listening to Jigglypuff sing his song, and were really digging it.

"I guess that it doesn't put us to sleep because we are fucking stoned!" Ash said.

At that very moment, Officer Jenny broke up their little doobie party.

"Ok, you fuckheads, turn over the bulbasaur and noone goes to jail. That is no way to treat a Pokemon! Hand him over!" she yelled.

"Sorry, but pikachu smoked the last of him!" Ash told her.

"Hey, baby, you want to go into the woods and fuck?" Brock, the ever-horny member of the group asked Jenny.

Jenny was taken by surprise. "Umm..... ummmm... hell, why not? I am sick of having to resort to getting my pussy licked by Mr. Mime! Are you man enough to please me?" she asked him.

"Fuck yeah, beeeeotch!" Brock yelled. They went off into the woods. Now alone together, Misty and Ash decided that they could use a good fuck.

"Goddamn, our plan blew up!" Jessie said to James, but her words fell on deaf ears, because James was nowhere in sight. Jessie finally found James heading over to talk to Ash and Misty.

"Hey, you two... do you mind if Jessie and I join in? We could have an orgy," he said to the two.

"Fuck no! Blast them into space, Pikachu!" Ash yelled.

Pikachu then went and blasted Jessie, James, and Meowth, who had been trying to find a small woodland Pokemon to fuck, into space.

"Team Rocket's blasting off again!" they said as they dissapeared into space.

Ok, it was kinda short, but fun..... or so I thought. Anyone want me to do any more episodes of "Stoner Quest?" If so, I can try to do a few more. If not, than I guess not.... or somthing like that.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So why is everyone acting so differently from how they usually do? What prompted such changes?

Blog Entries

This is from ideas that I have had for a long time as the the inner demons of sort behind the characters. These are also the influances of drugs on the characters, I guess you could say. For this to work, I had to make Team Rocket the complete opposite of the protagonists. Officer Jenny seems to be in full form though, with a hidden kinky side showing in this story (yeah, Jenny never was a pervy character in the series, but I could imagine her being so).

In other words, this is kinda like Pokemon twisted a little (well, a lot) by me. That is how I usually did parodies back when I wrote my zine... showing my readers a completely rediculous side to a character that the reader probably already knew. Oh yeah, that was 2003, so I am very sure that I was out-of-it when I wrote it... if you know what I mean. I sobered up a LOT since then.

And last: I just love pot-comedies and parodies. (i once wrote a 5 or 6 chapter story called Harry Pothead and the Sorcerer's Stoned that I unfortunately abandoned)

Does that help any?
    Besides the fact that the characters are acting screwy, did you laugh? Did you enjoy?

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Actually, no I didn't enjoy it. I have a hard time enjoying such OOCness.

Blog Entries

Well, in defense though:
    I was never a "fanfic" writer, but instead was raised on Mad Magazine (read one of their film parodies.... everyone acts out of character), Mel Brooks films (ok, you've watched Spaceballs, right? The characters are completely out of character fromthe ones that they are parodying.....), and Monty Python flicks. I like to skewer reality when I write..... I am sorry that you didn't like it though... but apparently this kind of parody isn't really for you.

Bye'cha,
    Sato

Thiz srory is tha best make a 2nd part 2 it

This is the best fanfic I have seen on bulbagarden :D

Blog Entries

BLEH HEH HEH HEH! BLECK!

This is classic, 'nuff said.