A Pokemon Mythology story (Writing class)

Thread: A Pokemon Mythology story (Writing class)

Default A Pokemon Mythology story (Writing class)

Please Rate! this was a mythology assiment for school write how you think the world was made xD please tell me what you think...

In the beginning time and space stood still, there was nothingness, darkness. Untill Pokemon 'A' said

"there shall be life in this waste land, the chunks hoplessness will join together to make a sanctuary of light." The giant sepret pieces of rock joined together to make a platform, Pokemon 'A' stomped its' foot on it and it became a spiritual clear surface with naturalistic radiance emiting from every corner. Pokemon 'A' was pleased with the results of this elegant creation, but he was still lonesome in the insignificant abyss.

"Let my capable personality form space and bend time!" Pokemon 'A' used his thousand hands to pick particules out of this abyss to form visibole energy, he then compressed it into a Egg and put it on the ground. Pokemon 'A' then said

"This will be the sorce of all life, but what good would life be if i could not gaze upon its majesty." Pokemon 'A' then took all his vulgar and shaped it into a white ball and threw it into the sky, it lite the darkness with a faithful white light that made color more inspirational.

"And now i shall make the base of my dreams into reality!" Pokemon 'A' said with pride in its voice. he then took more pieces of different rock and stuck them together to make another surface of land, exept this one was rounded and full of dents so Pokemon 'A' placed it under the sanctuary of light and it was called Earth.

"It would seem that thirst would come quickly if there was no liquid substance..." so Pokemon 'A' opened his mouth and made a giant wave of water flow from his mouth down to the earth and made it stay there. The water flooded most of the land making it 50% water/50% land. Then with his dream almost relized decided it was time to make 'Life'. So with great power it commanded the unused energy in it's body to create a soul similar to his, yet it had a hole in it that would never be filled. Pokemon 'A' then started creating living, moving, breathing creatures. It then sought an indestructible adament material and made 2 beings from it. 1 that walked on all 4s' and could bend time Pokemon 'A' named this 1 Dialga, the other walked on 2 legs and controled space Pokemon 'A' named this 1 Palkia. he then inserted the souls in these beings and watched as they moved around then noticed somthing wicked in the deapth of their souls, it was hatred.

The two new born pokemon began fighting eachother for dominence trying to fill the hole in their Souls. then out of the crisis arose a new evil on the oposite side of the earth was complete darkness and born from it was the renegade being nown as Giratina. Then Giratina joined the quarll of Dialga and Palkia for dominence. Pokemon 'A' then saw this to be a future problom so it threw Dialga and Palkia into a different dimension and threw Giratina into a world oposite of earth. Then the egg hatached revealing 3 pixies. One of will-power named Azelf, another of knowledge named Uxie, the last one of emotion named Mesprit. these pixies went to earth to create creatures named Humans, while Pokemon 'A' stuck to making the creatures now nown as Pokemon.
    Last edited by WMS; 23rd January 2009 at 03:01 AM.

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

Honestly...it's just a block of text. Maybe...you could start a new paragraph each time a new event occurs?
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

i did that on paper but i was in a rush to get it on here but what about the actual meaning? what do you think?

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

That's just the thing...I can't read it. It's just one hunk of text.
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Quote Originally Posted by ThatKid View Post
    That's just the thing...I can't read it. It's just one hunk of text.
    there now can you read it?

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

Seems all right, though the grammar's a little off.

thanks