I know that this isn't a shipping story, but, please leave comments. I really want to know what you guys think!
Started way back in 06', before the American release date of the first PMD game. It lived on for around 40 some odd chapters, then died for reasons I don't feel like explaining (haha). But recently, I've restarted it, and it's taken a soaring leap into early awesomeness (in my opinion).
* it's only relation to the game is that it has a Rescue Force
* there are no humans. Again, it was started before the American release, so I had no clue humans were involved
* because it was written before D/P/Pt came out, Arceus isn't god. I'm actually not putting him in this. And no, I refuse to change it because if I did, then the entire story would fall apart.
* main character is a fakemon I made, a pre-evolution to Meowth
Chapter Identification Colors
Written // Not Up Yet // Being Re-Typed Later // Thinking of Re-Typing // Currently Being Typed Up
*titles of chapters not up have a possibility of change, or re-organization. Don't be surprised it things get moved around*
~Ch.1: Vista Town [3-26-09]
~Ch.2: Collapsed! Danger to Apprentices! [4-14-09]
~Ch.3: Approval and Decline! Jet's Fault [4-20-09]
~Ch.4: Teams Gather! Apprentice Training Starts Now! [4-23-09]
~Ch.5: Task 1- Stealth
~Ch.6: The Apprentice Quarters- A Day of Rest
~Ch.7: Task 2- Combat
~Ch.8: Mt. Hardstone- Difficulty Minimum?
~Ch.9: Back in Vista Town- Team Honoo and the Returning Rescuers!
~Ch.10: Apprentice Challenge! Defeat Jet!
~Ch.11: Battle for the Badge (part 1)
~Ch.12: Battle for the Badge (part 2)
~Ch.13: The Ceremony and the Chosen
~Ch.14: The Truth About Henry
~Ch.15: The Discussion
~Ch.16: Gathering of the Teams! Oh Boy, There's A Lot of'em
The Orbs of Elemental Creation Log
*This is a log for the OEC. It lists short descriptions on what each orbs powers are*
\Total Amount - 17/
*NOTE*: Me telling you each orbs power won't give away spoilers so don't worry. If they were giving away spoilers then I wouldn't have put them up.
I created each and every one of these orbs. I took a very long time figuring out what they would do, and I would appreciate that you don't steal them. If you wish to use them, fine; ask me first though.
-Absorbs and releases mass quantities of electricity / if of Electric type then OEC won't stop until ALL of your Electricity is gone
-Injects holder with dark energy powering them up to extreme levels / results in holder becoming extremely addicted to this orb as well as overly aggressive
-Shoots out an array of highly toxic needles / can easily go out of control / if not of Poison type, exposure to this orb for over five minutes results in skin beginning to burn away as if acid were dripping onto it
- Can bring the dead back to life / results in life span of user being decreased by a year each time it's used / if used in succession life span decreases by two / those brought back to life stay above for only 24 hours unless brought back by a group of 5-10, then they are brought back to live for another lifetime at the sacrifice of the groups entire life spans / only Chaos has mastered this orb
- Creates barrier around holder that protects them from attacks as well as deflect attacks back to the sender / won't stay up forever
- Exerts waves of heat / if not of fire trait or having parts of fire trait in you, than exposure to this heat for more then seven minutes results in death
- Exerts waves of freezing cold temperatures / if not of ice trait or having parts of ice trait in you, than exposure to this for more then twenty minutes results in death
- Gives holder ability to breath under water
- Shoots out dangerous gusts of wind / highly uncontrollable
- Increases speed in punches and kicks / muscles at risk of being torn apart from strain of increased speed
- Creates an extremely strong shield around holder that cuts off sunlight, sound, and vision / if under this shield for more then an hour, then user is at risk of suffocation
- Emits waves that can deflect most side effects of the other orbs as well as sound
- Gives user thick vines that they can lash out at their opponents / once vines have entangled the opponent thorns begin shooting out of the vine starting from the orb and heading up / if user can use Vine Whip then orb gives them ten more vines
- Holder can control rocks / orb becomes heavier and heavier the longer it's used
- Releases massive earthquake's that can reach over 20 meters below the earth's crust when smashed onto the ground / takes excessive amounts of holders energy every time it's used
- Increases holders rage and strength to the maximum of a full grown dragon / results in user most likely attacking friends and partners
- Has power to stabilize all the other orbs EXCEPT the Ghost orb / for this orb to work you have to know EVERYTHING about the Normal orb as well as the orb(s) you're using this with
~:~:~:Location: Unknown, early morning
“Welcome back Doro,” spoke a deep and ominous voice. It belonged to a powerful psychic type Pokemon that was green, white, and red. His long arms were crossed over one another while his legs were stiff as boards. A long fin sat atop his head while his cheeks extended into two long ‘spikes’. He was a Gallade and by the looks of it, a very powerful one. Before him knelt a dark black hell hound. Two massive pale white horns petruded outwards from his skull, while pale white ridges lined his neck and back. His species were known as Houndoom.
“Thank you sir,” Doro spoke in a raspy and menacing tone. His head was lowered with shut eyes as a way of showing respect to the Gallade.
“Did you locate our target?” asked the Gallade.
“Affirmative. It’s been spotted in E.Change Village in the possession of an Eevee,” responded Doro in a calm but still menacing tone. Seconds of silence passed, resulting in Doro opening his eyes and lifting his head a bit. He noticed that the Gallade he was talking to had an annoyed and questionable expression on his face. “Sir?” he reluctantly asked as he lifted himself into a standing position.
“I don’t see it with you Doro. Did you take it from the Eevee?” asked the Gallade.
“Ne-negative sir.” Doro was now feeling a bit uneasy. This Gallade (his leader) was known for having a short temper.
“Explain.” The air began to feel heavy as the Gallade’s temper stayed leveled. Doro knew that he needed to be careful of what he said because when this happened, it meant trouble. Sure the Gallade sounded calm, but deep inside he was an active volcano ready to erupt.
“Well sir, we had complications on our mission.”
“Yes sir. The Vista Town Rescue Force came between us and the Eevee. We tried to fight them as best we could but, it was to no avail. We suffered many injuries as well as a casualty… resulting in our retreat,” Doro explained in a stiff voice. The Gallade stared at him, his eyes piercing through into the very fabric of Doro’s mind. It was as if he were invading Doro’s memories to see if he was telling the truth. Backing up a bit, Doro could feel the hot magma jetting up the conduit of the volcano inside his leader.
“NOT AGAIN!” erupted the Gallade in a voice so loud, the caverns they were in quivered in fear. “THAT’S THE LAST STRAW! I’LL MAKE SURE THE RESCUE FORCE IS SHUT DOWN AND ALL ITS MEMBERS ARE KILLED, EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!”
~:~:~:Location: Route 12, mid-day
Running as fast as she could, a small kitten Pokemon made her way down the dirt path of Route 12. She was heading from her home town of Nya Town to the ever busy and bustling streets of Vista Town. The small golden bell on her neck released loud dings as it was shaken back and forth. Two small whiskers that sat on her cheeks swayed slightly in the wind as a stub of a tail bounced up and down as she ran. At the same time her mind raced with memories of why she left Nya Town in the first place.
A poster had been hung on the News Wall stating that Vista Town’s Rescue Force would be accepting recruit sign-ups for the next week. Pokemon of all types, sizes, levels and ages were allowed to sign-up for their chance to become a member! They’d be put through tests of stealth, knowledge, and strength as a way of weeding out the promising from the needy.
“I’ve gotta’ get there before sign-ups are closed! Move feline, move!” she mewed as she began pushing herself even harder. She’d only noticed the poster a few days after it had been placed up resulting in the problem of her getting there on time.
Vista Town was a three-day trip from Nya Town when taking Route 6. However the route had been closed off after a great fire in the forest that it coursed through leaving only Route 12 open for travel. This was another major factor to the kits rushing because when taking Route 12, it turned that easy three-day trek into a five-day one because it was longer. The only way she was going to get to Vista in time was by running non-stop and using only one night for sleep.
She was making good time though. She was only a single day away, and there were two days left for sign-ups. She’d already used one of her nights for sleeping, but it didn’t matter to her. Just the thought of possibly becoming a member of the rescue Force was enough to keep her going at a speedy pace.
She was going to make it in time, no matter what!