POKEMON LEGEND

Thread: POKEMON LEGEND

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default POKEMON LEGEND

Here it is. This is tying in with the new RPG. If you like the start of this fanfic, you should join the RPG.

Chapter 1-Bulbasuar-Who's the Mysterious Girl?
    Lightning never strikes twice in the same place. Electric pokemon never get use thunder twice in the same place. At least that is what most pokemon trainers hope. Some pokemon trainers are scared of electric pokemon. Even all pokemon. Bad pokemon take over good pokemon. One evil leader believes to turn all pokemon bad. Then he can take over the world...

'Hey! You! Let me have a battle with you!' Charlie said. He wanted to be the pokemon master.

'Me? Alright! I'm Champio. Short for C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N!Lets have a one on one!' The wannabe replied, grabbing a pokeball. He danced around for a little, slamming it down on the ground.

'Great! Come on out, Bulbasaur!' Bulbasaur came out of the pokeball, zooming his vines round Charlie affectionately.

'Okay! I'll chose my Rhydon!' Rhydon twisted it's horn with excitement, as it was chosen for the battle. It's shiny body shimmered and shined. Charlie needed sunglasses to look straight at Rhydon.

'Huh? Rhydon?' Charlie wondered, grabbing his bright red pokedex.

'RHYDON, the Drill pokemon. The ground/rock type pokemon.' Dex continued, 'Its brain developed after it stood up on its hind legs. Its drill horn bores tunnels through solid rock.'

'Let's begin. I'll start. Bulbasaur, use Razor Leaf!'

'Bulba-saur!!!' The razor leafs struck Rhydon's horn. Rhydon jumped back.

'Rhydon!!!Use Rock Blast!'

'DON!' Rhydon's rocks smashed on Bulbasaur. But only affected him slightly.

'See, You're not as good as you thought! Grass is strong against Ground and Rock! Now, use Leech Seed!'

'Bulbaaa...saaauuur!' The seeds absorbed Rhydon's energy greatly.

'Rhydon!' Rhydon struggled to get up. 'Use Take Down!'

'Hah!' Charlie shouted, just as the recoil made Rhydon faint. 'See, I just started being a pokemon trainer yesterday!'

Champio ran off.

'Chaarllie!!!!!' A girl ran up to Charlie, shrieking his name...

So there you have it. Chap 1. Heres the chapter list so far:

Arc 1-The Starter Arc
    1 Bulbasaur-The Mysterious Girl!
    2 Mimin-The Girl Unvieled? Her Squirtle's Love for Beauty!
    3 Takashi the Charmander Trainer! Charlie's Battle!
    4 Speaking of Spearow! Takashi's 2nd Pokemon
    5 Stop Buggin' Me! Caterpie and Weedle are Charlie and Mimin's!
    6 Old Man Buggaka! The Beauty of Beedril!!
    7 Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Metapod and Kakuna!!!
    8 Pewter City! Where's Pikachu!?
    9 Pikachu is Charlie's!
    10 Pewter Gym! The Boulder Badge Obtained!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: POKEMON LEGEND

2 Mimin-The Girl Unveiled? Her Squirtle's Love for Beauty!

"It's me! Mimin! I thought you would be here! So you got to Viridian Town?" Mimin shrieked, hugging Charlie.

"Mimin? What pokemon did you choose?" Charlie moved Mimin away. "I chose Bulbasaur. Pro.Oak said he was the easiest one to train." Charlie explained, patting Bulbasaur on the head.

"Well, I chose Squirtle. Ain't she cute?" Squirtle spinned, her bubblebeam turning into a tornado."Apparently, it's the best one for Pokemon Contests."

"Huh? What's Pokemon Contests?" Charlie asked, scratching his head.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW! It's where coodirnators show off their skills of the pokemon. In normal battles, you show off your strength, but in contests, you show off your beauty." Mimin twirled with Squirtle."If you win, you get a ribbon. If you get at least five ribbons from over the region, you can enter the Grand Festival. And I, of course, will win it.2

"Oh, yeh? Well I'm gonna do gym battles. There are eight gyms over the Kanto region, and if I get all eight gym badges, I can go to defeat the Elite Four. I'm sure to win."

"Ok, smartypants. If you think you can win, we'll see if we can both win within 80 days. Tommorow, the first day, we'll both start our journey."

"Right. Then that's a deal"...

next time...
    3 Takashi the Charmander Trainer! Charlie's Battle!

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Ooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaay then....... Mind telling me why everyone is sounding like they wolf down a pot of coffee?

Also, Rhydon's Take Down would have K.O.ed Bulbasaur. Add the fact that one of its Abilities is Rock Head, which prevents recoil damage in the first place. And recoil damage is a small amount.

Leech Seed is a gradual health sucker move, not a big gulper like Absorb, Mega Drain and Giga Drain are.

"The ground/rock type pokemon"? No, no, no! It should be "Its typing is Rock/Ground." See? Better.

When did you introduced Squirtle?

A tornado of water? You sure that's a Bubblebeam? Cause that sounds like a Whirlpool to me.

Have you been reading the manga? Cause that sounds just like the deal Ruby and Sapphire made.

Based Mod Dan's Avatar Social Media EditorModerator
    Blog Entries

maybe make it a little bit longer....

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

It's embarrassing if a critic's review of your fanfic is longer than your fanfic itself...
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum