TEEN: Pokemon Battle Network Flame & Grass Edition Fan Game Beta Fanfic

Thread: Pokemon Battle Network Flame & Grass Edition Fan Game Beta Fanfic

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Post Pokemon Battle Network Flame & Grass Edition Fan Game Beta Fanfic

Hi there,MegamanDX here...I would like to tell you a story about a Pokemon fan from your world and his Pokemon...Im not the best as im "newb" at this...Just bare with with me....Please and enjoy reading about a different side to Pokemon you probly never though of before...

And now is begins....

All characters,events,places,and ideas in this story are entirely fiction or made fiction as you can see below in proper writing...I think I got the proper part below right.

Author:@MegamanDX of Bulbapedia forum and Serebii.Net fourms
    Pokemon Battle Network Flame & Grass Edition Fan Game Story by @MegamanDX

1. Garth,Darian/MegamanEXE(Fictitious character) ----Fiction Pikachu/PikachuEXE(Fictitious character)
    2.Pokemon---Fiction
    3.Real World(<< please note the caps)----fiction

________________________________________________________________________________
    Main Characters:
    Darian Garth
    -a 15 year old boy teenager with long dark brown hair with blue eyes, about 6 feet tall who's been a Pokemon fan for 7 years. He tends to be on the shy side but really cares about building long lasting friendships but sometimes he can over do it when his problems from his past interferes.....He is very smart when it comes to computers and the sciences of it as he looks at info that most people would never care to look at....He also has a erg to fight evil in it various forms.

MegamanEXE
    -What Darian Garth becomes after the tree incident,Darian Garth stills acts about the same when he is MegamanEXE but now that earge to fight evil is now to protect Pokemon,He tends to question the idea about Pokemon Trainers and the ideas about Pokemon a lot too. He also can get very mad when people and other beings personality remind him of the Real World...When he get to the Pokemon world,he then wants to forget about his troubles in the Real World and forgets that he even lived there....

Pikachu
    -A yellow mouse Pokemon from a Pokemon world,Pikachu is the first Pokemon to have traveled to the Real World as animals only exist there...Pikachu is Darian Garth's 16th birthday present given from a mysterious source...Pikachu is very kind and unusually understands everything. He also tends to want to learn about everything about the Real World...Pikachu very quickly develops a very powerfully strong friendship with Darian Garth...

PikachuEXE
    -PikachuEXE came about because of the tree incident,no longer a Pokemon but now a NetNavi...PikachuEXE is a little scared of the new powers as a NetNavi but quickly learn how to use them effectively...PikachuEXE has a more stronger sense to protect Pokemon then MegamanEXE but still likes to learn about new things that do come up and helps MegamanEXE a lot when he is sad or just when he needs help...PikachuEXE may be small but is very smart and powerful....

Zero
    -Zero wont be introduced until the 5th Battle Network story or Pokemon Battle Network 5 Black and White Edition if it get popular enough,so this is all a spoiler but if you like to be spoiled ill tell you a little bit about him...
    A Zoroark that uses a glass like sword or a sword made with super hot plasma...He tends to be really rough sometimes and he pushes a lot to get his way,He also tends to have a really rough personality(maybe its because this Zoroark is Zorua from the movie: Pokemon Zoroark Master of illusions), just evolved from training with MegamanEXE...Even tho MegamanEXE's and Zero personalitys are completely the opposite,they are really close friends because they both have been in similar situations....

Minor Star Characters:
    Ashly Len
    -A 15 year old girl with long blond hair with blue eyes who been Darian Garth's childhood friend,she cares a lot about Darian but she can over do it some times like everyone else...She likes listening to music,video games from animi shows and is very skilled at drawing people from animi

Celebii
    -A shiny pink Pokemon with wings,also called a Shiny Celebii some times,We don't get to know a lot about Celebii in this story other then the fact that she is the first Legendary Pokemon to have made it to the Real World and that she likes having fun most of the time...Maybe in later fan games story’s we will get to know Celebii a little bit later....

Tiff Len
    -Ashly's younger sister,We also don't get to know a lot about her other then the fact that she questions Darian a lot

Nour
    -Darian's right hand man and close friend,after meeting Darian on a online fan site and quickly becoming friends,his family then moved to the US and their friendship became even greater...He helps Darian out when he is in a bind usually....

Roberta
    -Darian's mother,56 year old mother she has been through a lot in the past,losing most of her family to a illness that ends life’s at 59 and fighting the government,she has let that influence her life and has become a usuall downer but when Pikachu arrives from the Pokemon world,her personally changes to what a parent should be...
    Rhine
    -Darian's father,51 year old father he also has been through a lot but we really don't get to know him that much other then he can be a jerk at times and also he want his so

Chapter 1: The Meeting of Legends
    April 2,2009

*three large tall beings are talking to each other, the three are talking in some kind of odd space*

???: Those humans really love using those things that they make, huh….Palkia?

Palkia: Yes, Dialga but they dont care about those things…remember?

Dialga: Oh!...yes, I remember Arceus talking about that
    *a huge grey creature comes into focus*

???: I believe both of you are right...the humans of the real world are abusers of what they make and get......

Dialga: Yes...I see...Giratina...

*a strange white figure comes into focus *

???: SILENCE YOU THREE!!!....We are here to discuss the fate of one of my creations...the "real world."

Dialga: Yes, Arceus.

Palkia: Yes, Arceus.

Giratina: Yes, Arceus.

*All three bows their heads to Arceus, while saying: “Yes, Arceus*

Arceus: The humans of the real world are indeed abusers, and cannibals of progression.

Arceus: They DO only care about this...in exchange, I have given them 2 wars, but that does not seem enough for them!!!!

Giratina: But Arceus, why do we even have to care about them? Would we rather watch them destroy them selves, while we look after our own home...Our "Pokémon World?"

Arceus: I see you pick up on to things fast Giratina. That is why I asked you three to be here...humans of the "real world" don't care about things...the humans of our world do! So what I am going to do is to end their race altogether...but before I do that, I ask of one thing from you three...

Dialga, Palkia, & Giratina: Yes Arceus?

Arceus: I want you three to watch over this human.

*a picture of a human face shows in front of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina,this human is tall[6 foot tall], long dark brown hair, blue eyes like a Charizard’s eyes, and a hansom face*

Arceus: He knows about our kind more then anyone else, and he does not have bonds to his world like everyone else of his kind does, his bonds rest in our "Pokémon World."

Arceus: So I ask you three to give him a present from our "Pokémon World", and he will know what do with it before their third world war comes for their kind...

Dialga: Yes, Arceus.

Palkia: Yes, Arceus.

Giratina: Yes, Arceus.

*All three bow their heads to Arceus, then shows the Pokemon Battle Network title*

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 The life and the end of the world at 2012.Part 1
    June 26,2011

???:Mom,im going to Ashlys place,is that ok?

yea...what ever..just get out of here!

???:(hmmm..I think moms happy today....)

I SAID GET OUT OF HERE!!

???:(ok, she mad now...i better let her cool down,but first I better get my new cell phone to call Ashly and let her know im coming over.....)

*teenager grabs some sort of a two sided phone on a black sofa and starts dialing, as the phone starts to dial, he walks outside of his trailer.. *

*beeeep* *beeeep* *beeep*

Hello?

???:Oh! Hey, Ash its me,Darian...So moms upset right now...So I was wondering if I can stay the night....

Sure!...I need you to bring your DS and your White Version over so I can have your Zekrom but ill let you have my Arceus

Darian:Cool! I need Arceus anyways so I can change his form...thanks! Ill see you in a bit then.

Oh! And I forgot to let you know…. Ummm......well its a secrete.....Ok,see you then...bye!

Darian:bye.

Darian presses the hang up button...

Darian:(I wonder what the secrete is?... Well its one month to my 16th birth day but still...hmmmmm I wonder?...I better get my DS too...wish me luck...

Darian:……...……………………….*he slowly tiptoes into his small room*

Darian:….(whew! she’s sleeping, thank Pokemon!...Time to get my DS)

*He walks into his small room and looks at his Pokémon stuff...*

Darian:Wow...its been nine years since I started to like Pokémon...So much has happened since then....I wonder what will happen in the next 9 years...WellI guess I better get my DS.

Dariangets: Nintendo DS Lite!”….Then the players bottom screen show options like save and playtimeand help.

Darian:Oktime to go.

*The charter tells the player to move around with the directional pad and to run by pressing the B button, then the player get to move the charter around*

*..he walks on streets and says hello to some people and some respond sort of rudely and some just say hello until he reaches Tunnel St..also the player will notice that the surroundings of a forest with a bridge and a wide road underneath with lots of fast moving cars, this gives an indication that there a freeway underneath the bridge*

*when the player reaches at the end of Tunnel St. There’s trailers everywhere, and the one in blue is where a girl is seen with a DS system*

Ashly:Hi!Darian...Did you bring your DS...I really want to trade for your Zekrom

Darian:YeaI did and even bring my White version...

Ashly:Ok

Darian and Ashly walk in side Ashlys trailer........

*The player sees two more people and sees a flat screen TV, a Wii,and a computer*

??? : Hello

Darian: hi…Tiff.

Tiff:Moms acting up huh

Darian:Yea.she is.

Ashly: My moms not like that…..

Ashly’s mom: Your mom’s not been happy lately…..So what happened?

Darian:Oh.We just got into another argument……you know the usuall *Darian shrugs*

Ashly’s mom: Im sorry about that….*Ashly’s mom sighs*..

Darian:No.Its ok….Ill just leave her alone and let her cool off….its hard on a 50 year old….you know…..

Ashly’s mom: That’s good you understand that…….

*After talking with Ashly’s mom and then trading Pokémon with Ashly, it was getting late and it was time for bed but Ashly had one thing to say befor going to bed*

Ashly: I got you something for your birthday Darian.I order it online and it comes in tomorrow….its for your birthday party……

Darian:Oh Noooo! I totally forgot about my birthday coming up…but you didn’t have to do that……Uhhhh..You know its on the 8th of July right?

Ashly:*giggles a little*….you don’t forget mine but you forget yours…as usuall.and yes, I do know……good night.

Darian:Good night……..

*Darian finds him self in a dream but a blue figure shows its self to Darian*

Darian:…..Aaaaaaah!....Nnnn-no! That’s impossible….Y-yy-yyour a cartoon….how is that even….

Dialga:We do not have a lot of time to tell you about what is about to happen to your world.

Darian:M-m-m-my world…

Dialga:Yesyour world…or I believe its called the Real World……

Darian:I-i-iii don’t believe any of this….T-t-this is just a dream that ill wake up from…Y-y-ya just a dream…Ill just hurt my self to get out*Darian starts pinching his right arm*

Darian:Owww!.Why cant I wake up?.What’s going on!……

Dialga:We do not have time for playing around….I may appear tall to you but you know your not afraid of me because im a Pokémon…..and you are a “fan” of our kind, so that is why I am saying this…and I put a time lock on your mind so you can not wake up until my time here runs out

Darian:….O-o-ok….*Darian starts to calm down*…

Dialga:The human race of your world one year from this 16th birthday of yours will be put at war for selfishness of life!. So, a much higher being then my self will make this happen but this being entrust you with a gift….Do you know why?

Darian:Wait a minute!!!....WAR!!! That’s crazy….I mean yea there are alot people in this world that are mean and “out there” but that give you no right to just end it all!...I cant believe im hearing this from the being that controls time itself...

*Darian starts closing his fists and runs at Dialga with his fists closed but…..some kind of a blue flame starts to surrounds Dialga and when Darian try’s to attack Dialga with his fists, he is shot into the air in pain and lands skidding on the black ground, then he gets up to find that his hands and arms are bleeding*

Dialga:I see you are like the rest of this world….

Darian:*shakily get up*…..I do not care about this world anymore… I AM NOT LIKE THE THIS WORLD!!!!!!..How dare you say that!!!*Darian yells in anger*....b-b-but I want to know why this being wants to give me a gift anyway?

Dialga:How interesting?…This being entrusts you with this gift because you do not care about the real world as you have shown me..You have shown me that worthy of this gift….

Darian:….I want to know when I get this gift….And what is it?

Dialga:Allmost all of your world all ready knows what it is…..you might know about a yellow mouse…..this gift will come on your 16th year of life…..

Darian:Wow!....I cant believe this!….Its just too much….I-i-I don’t know if I can take this gift…..I mean lots of people don’t like Pokémon very much..and it would feel all alone……

Dialga:HmmmMy time is short…..Darianyou must take this gift….if you do not….the real world will take over and you and your friend Ashly life will be at end…

Darian:Nonot Ashly!.......Ok….I-Ill take it…just don’t hurt Ashly! Please!....

Dialga:Very well……3 days before your third world war, you will have a dream like this one but with direction to safety for you and your gift……I must go now….Fair well, hero of the fallen star…..

Darian:Fallen star?.Wait!! Please!!! Tell me more!!.....Awww! He’s gone……….

*Darian wakes up and finds his hands not bleeding,*

Ashly:Helloooooo!....You little tired?…I yelled at you like 5 times and you just keep sleeping……Anyways,the stuff for the party just came in and I want you to look at it…..

Darian:…..Uhhhhjust give me five minutes……*Darian falls back to sleep*

Ashly:Hey! Get up!....I really want to show you what I got for you……….its Po-ke-mon.

Darian:Huh! Pokemon!!.......im up! im up!im getting up….just give me a moment….Ash,umm, do you happen to have a soda and what time is it?

Ashly:Ill get you one and its 1:32 in the afternoon.

Darian:Thank you Ash *Ashly then walks out of her room*……..Geez,that was a weird dream…..I wonder what all of that was about…….Anyways,I better get up…..

*Darian gets up and walks into to small living room, while yawning and saw something interesting on TV*

Ashly’s mom:Why are you watching the news?

Darian:Just wondering whats on….huh!....im going to turn it up a little….this is interesting…..

*……new laws will take effect starting October 31,2011…some of these new laws include a 7.25% sales tax and this sales tax goes up to 9.5% for minors and low income families…also included is that you must now get a license to ride a bicycle, this license is a special class of license which will be a B1.B2,or B3 class license……Anways,the weather is been nice lately so I wonder what the temps are like right now……….*

Darian:Man our US government stupid.All they want to do is control everything….

Tiff:Darian..Have you seen what’s inside the box that just came in?.

Darian:No but Ill go check it out….

*Darian walks to the box at the front door and looks at the box and see’s the Pokémon title on the top of it and saw it was shipped from Japan and it says “Pokémon Party Set” and below that it says “Enjoy a birthday with your favorite Pokémon characters from Pokémon Black and White Versions, and even includes a Zekrom and Reshiram theme cake.*

Darian:….This is COOOl!!!! All the stuff that in here is sooo cool, Thank you Ashly!!

Ashly:*walks to Darian with a soda*your welcome….I know your Into Pokemon more then me so I looked online and saw a deal for a party set that was Pokémon and got it….

Darian:Thank you sooooo much…Ive never had a real party because of not having lots of money but thank youuuu!*Darian walks to Ashly and gives her a hug..*

*After that…I thanked her a few more times and I told her I would pay her back but she did not want to be paid back even though she and her family were in the same boat….So 12 days later my birthday comes and…….*
    *down at Cald Park*

Ashly:Happy birthday Darian!

Tiff:Happy birthday…..

Ashly’s mom:Make a wish and blow out the candles!

Darian:I will….*Darian closes his eyes and makes a wish in his mind*…….(I wish that Pokémon are real)….

*Darian blows out the candles on the cake, then opens his eyes*

Ashly’s mom:yeaay!...So what did you wish for?

Darian:Im not telling you…It might not come true…

*At the same time,Darian hears a voice*

???:Or did it come true?….there are two boxes….one in yellow and one in pink, yellow for you and pink for your friend AshlyThey are your gift…both are behind you…

Darian:Who said that….

Ashly:Who said what?...

Darian:…that voice, it told me…oh!

*Darian looks behind himself and sees the two boxes*

Ashly’s mom: How odd?…I didn’t get those boxes?...

Darian:That voice told me to give this box to you Ashly..

Ashly:Really?.Hey there’s a note here…but its your birthday so you read it first…

Darian:Ok..*Darian picks up the note from the yellow box and starts to read it….*

Darian: It says: Dear holder of this gift, I have given you a gift from our world and you must take good care of it…These gifts are very kind and are almost like an animal but with a conscious of a humans mind and soul…Good luck! Sincerely yours, The Creator of Everything”

Ashly:”The Creator” would be God right?…Anyways, open it!…

Darian: Mabe?.....Ok…Here goes nothing…

*Everyone watches Darian as he open the yellow box*

Darian:……………………

Darian:..Ah!........N -n-no!......Thats not real!!!...

*Darian sees in the box, a sleeping yellow mouse

Ashly’s mom:Of course its not……My word!!!...T-that’s a Pikachu…How?...Darian what did you wish for!!

Darian:I-I-I.didn’t mean to actually wish for real Pokémon….I just…

Ashly:I-if yours is a Pokémon, that means!

*Ashly opens the pink box and sees a sleeping pink colored Pokémon with wings*

Ashly:*starts to cry*….How!...Pokémon don’t exist here….J-j-just animals….

Tiff:Awww! How cute…It’s a Celebibut why is its color like that…I don’t remember its color being pink….

Darian:*snivel*….Yours Celebii’s a shiny…wow!!!!...This is the best birthday party ever!....Oh! Pikachu’s waking up….Hi there buddy…

Pikachu:Peeekaaa!*Pikachu yawns*

Darian:Welcome to the real world Pikachu….its not like your world but….Its different but ill help you out….(a real Pokémon…wow)….

Pikachu:Pekachuu*Pikachu gives a smile at Darian*

Darian:…*Darian starts to cry*…

Ashly:Things are going to change forever…This is the best day of my life….ah! Celebii’s waking up…....

After what happened at my birthday party,Ashly’smother took me home and my mom literally fainted after seeing Pikachu and also after telling her what happen….Well, at least mom and me aren’t arguing anymore…When we are about to, Pikachu pulls the zapper on us…At least Pikachu electricity isn’t lethal like what I heard on some Pokémon fan sites....Anyways....A month and a half latter....*

*In side Darian's room*

Darian:Pikachu....Your pretty board huh?

Pikachu:Peka... *Pikachu nods its head*

Darian:Ok....Oh! I Have an idea!....Why don't we go on the internet and talk to other Pokemon fans...There's this web site called Bulbapedia I like going to see what new.

Pikachu:Peka?

Darian:Uhhh...The Internet or the World Wide Web is a collection of information that you can see with a computer...You can learn a lot from the Internet......You really want to see Celebii, don't you.

Pikachu:Pekacuuu!! *Pikachu smiles in a cute way*

Darian:I figured...Ummm.....MOM!....Me and Pikachu are heading to Ashlys then to Shasta City on me new moped!!!

Darian's mom:Just dont forget to turn on the head lights when its gets dark, Ok...

Darian:I wont forget mom!

Pikachu:Peeeeekaaaa!

Darian's mom:And you too Pikachu,careful!....Darian, please watch after Pikachu when you guys are in Shasta City,there's a lot of people out there that would hurt him...

Darian:Ok...
    *ten minuets later*

Darian:Ok...We are all set...You and me have our helmets on and everything all packed for the road....Lets go Pikachu!...Bye mom!

Darian's mom:Just be carefull at night...Ok...Oh! and I see the helmet for Pikachu came in....

Darian:See ya mom!

Pikachu:Pekaaaa!

*I Made it to Ashly's and met to two...and saw the two playing one of them anime video games and we all talked about my new moped and how our Pokemon were doing and such....So*

Darian:Ashly...I got to get going...I gotta to into town look up the new Pokemon game that's coming out in a few days....
    Ashly:Fine....

Darian:Huh?....Ashly whats wrong?

Ashly:You don't come over to my place anymore and your always wanting to go on the internet to look up stuff...Why?

Darian:But I want to make Pikachu happy and want him to feel like he back in his home world...Besides don't you ever think about how your Celebii feels...I mean they want to go out and do things like on the shows...This world isn't like their's but AT LEAST let your Pokemon go out side and let it fly around for a bit instead of just letting it play video games everyday....

Ashly:...*starts of cry*....Your rude and mean!..All you care about is Pokemon!!.......

Pikachu:*Turns the other ways*

Darian:What did I do wrong?...I-i-i Just spoke what I thought was right!....And.....Oh....
    *Ashly goes back inside the trailer and slams to door*

Darian:*sighs*....What am I to do Pikachu?...I made a women cry....Argh!

*The trailer door opens*

Ashly's mom:I just saw Ashly run to her room crying...What happend?!?

Darian:We got into a arugement ….

Pikachu:Pe..ka! *still looking the other way*

Ashly's mom:Well you shouldnt make a women cry....I've known you and your mother for so long...whats going on in your life...You've been acting different, so what's going on....
    Darian:...*sighs*...I don't know...I've...Well...I just want to look after these guys...*looks at Pikachu*.....

Darian:Pokemon have never been in our world before and...

Ashly's mom:....Your friends are important too...

Darian:I know but I only have so much time to give and I want to try to build a relationship with my mom again,so we wont be so upset all the time and such...

Ashly's mom:....*sighs*.....Don't you remember when you first made friends with Ashly?...

Darian:....I remember we both first started being friends...I mean when we both first met,we were both into Pokemon and we both traded rare Pokemon cards with each other and that how we became friends, then we formed groups at school together and also worked together to get that actual size Rayquaza plush on our field trip a few years back...I mean...Yea...

Ashly's mom:See?....You both had so many good times together as friends...Don't ruin it!

Darian:...Ok...I guess I just been so busy with things that I've forgotten about my friends too...Sorry...

Pikachu:Peka?*looks back around*....

Ashly's mom:I would say sorry to Ashly,not me...

Darian:Ok...*opens to door to the trailer and goes inside*

*Once by Ashly's room...*

Darian:Uhh...Ashly?

Ashly:...*snivel*...Leave me alone!....

Darian:Im ...uhh...I just want to say something...

Darian:I've just been busy with a lot of things and...Well...I just gotten kind of stress about all of whats happened...I'm learning to be a better person inside and take care of everyone too...So I want to say, I'm sorry...

Ashly:...*snivel*...I forgive you...

*After that incident,I said bye to everyone and headed to Shasta City,the drive there was only 30 minuets because my moped could take Pikachu and Me up to 40 MPH!...but I could only take then back roads and highways because of the dumb law and such....but anyways, when I made it to the hot spot(a Wi-Fi wireless access point......*

Darian:Yes...This is called a “web site”...called Bubapedia...I get to learn about your kind a lot on here...Here ill show you...

*Clicks on species,then looks for “Pikachu” and clicks on the word*

Darian:See?...This is you...*points to the yellow mouse with red cheeks on the upper left of the screen*

Pikachu:Peekaaa!... *Pikachu with his mouth open in astonishment*....

Darian:Yea...I'm shocked too Pikachu that a guy from Japan got it right...Which is kind of odd?....Hmmmm...Maybe I should go on the forums and tell my online friend about you,I don't think she would believe me about you being real but I guess its worth a try...*clicks on “News Forum”....

Pikachu:Peka?...

Darian:A forum is where a lot of people connected to the internet can talk and discuss about what they like and such.....Oh!...Im logged in....Lets see what my friend has to say about you Pikachu......
    *Clicks on user name and sends “Private Message”*

Darian:You see Pikachu,even tho I cant see my friend who lives really far away...I can still talk to her In a form of what is called a “Post”....Also do you know what this is Pikachu?... *Points to the device that has letters and a screen that Darian is holding on to *

Darian:This is called a “Portable Personal Computer” or Laptops and Notebooks,You can do a lot of things with them like check your e-mail,a kind of message system....Pikachu,your ok up to this point right?

Pikachu:Peka...*Pikachu nods his head*

Darian:Ok...Good!...Ummm....You can also listen to music,play games...

Pikachu:Pekaaaa!*smiles brightly*

Darian:I figured that....Uhhh...And you can brows the web or *world wide web* like what im doing right now but most people call it the *Internet*.....You ok so far, Pikachu?...This is a lot of learning you know....

Pikachu:*nods his head*

Darian:You like to learn huh?....Anyways,computers come in all shapes and size from this....*talks to the women right next to him* Uhh mam,do you mind if I can see that for a moment?

Woman:Sure*hands over pink device over*...Awww that thing is cute...What is it?

Darian:That thing is my friend, thank you very much......*looks over to Pikachu*...Notebook....See how much smaller this is from my Laptop....See?

Pikachu:*looks at the notebooks*....

Woman:What are you doing?

Darian:Im showing my friend here what a notebook is.

Woman:It can understand what your saying?

Darian:Uhh..yea...Its a Pokemon.....And its not called a it,its a he....He got a personality,right Pikachu!

Pikachu:Peeekaaa!*nods his head*

Woman:Well I Never heard of them...

Darian:Geez.....As usuall....Pikachu do you mind giving this lady her notebook back?

Pikachu:Pe*nods and hands back the notebook*

Woman:Well...Your very nice...

Darian:Ummm...Thanks....Ok Pikachu, back to what I was saying.....To computers like this...*click on a new tab in Internet Explorer and looks for desktop computers*.....See?

Pikachu:Pe*nods in agreement*

Darian:You see?...You can learn anything you want when you have Internet. You give it....Oh!...A new message...*clicks on new message on forum*......Lets see what my friend online has to say about you....

Darian:Ill read what it says...it says:”Really?...Like im going to believe what you said....Ok...Ill give you a chance...If you can send me a pic of you and your real Pikachu,then I will believe you,no Photoshop...or I will notice!”.....That's what it says

Pikachu:*opens mouth in astonishment*

Darian:No problm Pikachu,I have a way of showing her by this*pulls out from his backpack some kind device with a small screen with a lens ....Pikachu,this is how we do that by digital camera or better, video camera.....Now,lets reveal to the world who you are so we can make your life much better...*points the camera at Pikachu*...I hope your not cam shy like the Pikachu on TV....

Pikachu:*leans head to the side in wonder*

Darian:....hmmm...I think secrets better be keep secrets...*Darian clicks on the button on camera*.....Im not doing video anyways....I dont think to worlds ready for you yet...So one person will know only....Ok, here's the pic...plugs a cable into the camera and the laptop....and send.

*After all of that,My friend, online still didn't believe me...So Pikachu and me looked up some stuff online and we went home,as Pikachu and I were going home...

Darian:Ok, helmet snug and tight...all set!

Pikachu:Peeka!

Darian:Huh?

???:That's an odd animal you have there,ill pay 100 dollars for that animal

Darian:Im sorry, my friend is not for sale,you can go take your money somewhere else.

Man:Ok...In that case,how about ten thousand dollars..

Darian:You can give me all the money in the world and I would say no...So do you know what no means....

Man:I work at the National Geographic...Im asking is I've never have seen a animal like that before.

Darian:First off,I dont beleave you...Why?...Why would someone from National Geographic come to a....

*And before Darian could finish his sentence,the man fires a punch at him,knocking him to the ground,and steals Pikachu at the same time*

Darian:Owww....Pikachu!!!!!

Pikachu:Peeeeeekaaaaaa!!!

Darian:....Uh uhhhh!?!...Was it volts or amps?!?!...I hope its not amps!!!!...I could get charge for murder!!,Uh uh uh...I think it goes like...Ummm...Pikachu use Thunderbolt!!!!!.....

Man:Huh?

Pikachu:PEEEEEKAAAACHUUUUUU!!!!!!

*Pikachu sends out huge thunderbolts while to man is still holding on to Pikachu*

Man:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH*screams in horrible pain,and fall to the ground*

Darian:Pikachu....How...Can you do that?...But is he dead?*checks on the fallen man*

Darian:....*whew*He's ok...At least I remember now that was 50,000 volts...Pikachu,i'm sorry I put you threw this...I forgot to remember that there so many bad people out there

Pikachu:Pe

Darian:...We should tell some one about what happened,So we don't get in trouble....

*After I called to cops about what happens,they said it was ok and they also said that I and Pikachu were acting in self-defense so we went home after they took the man to the hospital....After we came home,it was getting dark*

Mom:You know how upset I am,young man and mouse!

Darian:Lets just go in our room Pikachu.

Pikachu:*nods*

Mom:Ohhh no your not....What with the call from the police and you two coming back so late...You know how worried I was!

Darian:Sorry...*looks down*

Pikachu:Peka*looks down*

Mom:You better be sorry......I did good, didn't I?....

Darian:Uhh yea...I guess?....

Mom:I been feeling much better so I wanted to try my mother talk...But anyways...There's a lot of people who would like the harm you Pikachu,so you both did the right thing...

Pikachu:Peka

Mom:I want to let you know about things,just remember...This is not your world,I know its more peaceful in your world but this is a different world,we all have to deal with reality ,and lately I haven been able to until you came along...Thank you...

Pikachu:Pekachu

Darian:We both been through a lot too, haven't we mom?

Mom:Yea...From having a house to homelessness and getting most of our things stolen...Yep...We been through some stuff in back.

Darian:Yea.......Mom...Ill be in my room...*walks to his room and closes his door*

Mom:He's had it hard Pikachu,but he still try's everyday to keep him self happy...You really are what made us change...I really do thank you...

Pikachu:Pe...ka

Mom:...Ill go make dinner this time...You can go watch TV if you like while I make dinner...

Pikachu:Pe...*goes on the leather sofa and turn on the TV*

*...Protests in New York City have reached all over the world with everyone demanding less business and government control...*

Mom:*talks while cutting the celery*Don't watch that stuff...All it is just bad news...Turn to the cartoons...or some thing that has animals or Pokemon in it...

Pikachu:Pe...*with the remote,Pikachu looks for channels that has Pokemon or animals in it and finds one*

???:That has to be Volt Tackle!!!*three humans run into the forest on TV*

???:(shocked)Volt Tackle?

*after the commercials*

Voice on TV:Now we get back to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on Cartoon Network...
    *the screen blackens,then the screen shows the three kids on TV are watching some kind of robot that has a yellow mouse on one hand

???:Pikachu!!!!*runs towards the huge robot*

Pikachu on TV:Peeeekaaaaa!!!!

???:Ash,Dont get reckless!!!!

Pikachu:Peeekaaa!....Peeekaaachuuuu!

Mom:*putting together a salad*...Pikachu,Its not actually happening you know...Its just some people who drew all of that...but its really odd how they got you right on.....

Darian:*opens the door and walks into the small living room*What's going on?...Pikachu,are you all right?

Pikachu:Pe?

Mom:*Finishing up the salad*...Darian, He's just getting excited about this Pokemon show on TV...

Darian:Oh...Well,i'm finishing up my homework,so when i'm finished ill come out...

Mom:Be quick because dinner almost ready,all I just need to do is cook the pizza

Darian:Ok...Pikachu,ill be out in a few to watch TV with you...but I got to finish my homework ok?

Pikachu:Peka?*tilts his head in wonder*

Darian:Homework is like work that you learn from school but is taken home for you to finish...I have to finish,sorry!*walks back into his room and closes the door....

Mom:Well...He better be quick....

*....after I got my homework finished...I came out of my room and watched Pokemon shows with Pikachu while mom,me and Pikachu ate dinner,after that It was time for bed...but Pikachu wasn't very happy when we went to bed so I asked why*

Darian:Pikachu...I know you must miss your world very much...Not being around all of your friends and such but someday...Ill tell you what...

Pikachu:Pe...

Darian:I been a Pokemon fan for 9 years and I promise you,I will find a way home for you...I will...

Pikachu:Peeekaa...

Darian:Good night Pikachu....*turns off the lights*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 The life and the end of the world at 2012.Part 2
    June 2 ,2012
    *Many months later, At the end of the school year,my friend Ashly finally persuaded me to take my real Pokemon to school but I was kind of scarred to but Pikachu still went with me to school*
    *Pikachu made it through 4 periods of school out of 6 in my backpack but during lunch...Things started to get out of hand...After I got my lunch food*

Darian:*feels a bump on his back*(Oww...Pikachu stop it!)

Kid:Did I see your backpack move?...

Darian:Uhh, nope...

Kid:What do you got in there?

Darian:Uhh..nothing...nothing at all *runs off*

Kid:*shakes head*...Pokemon fan!...What does he think he is...a ten year old!

*After running to the bathroom*

Darian:*walks into the bathroom*....Pikachu, I know its uncomfortable in there but you just have to deal with it...Your hungry, huh?

Pikachu:Pekaa*nod his head*

Darian:Well,all I got here for you to eat is an apple,there's nothing else here you can eat...Sorry*hands over the apple*

*Pikachu starts eating the apple*
    Darian:Im sorry they don't have good food here...Huh?...*notices the door to the bathroom opening*

Darian:Pikachu,we have to hide...

*Takes Pikachu and runs in a dorm(?)that has a toilet in it and locks it...*

Kid:Where are ya,Pokemon Trainer!!..I know you got something in that pack of yours you want to show me!

Darian:(...)*puts hand over mouth*

Pikachu:(...)*electricity start flying from from Pikachu's red cheeks*

Kid:Im gonna get my friends and beat you up if you don't tell me where you are...Trainer!!
    Darian:(...)

Pikachu(...)*electricity still flying*

*Door opens again*

???:What?

Kid:Look under all of these and see if you can see anyone

*Darian and Pikachu steps up on the toilet*

???:*starts looking underneath the dorms(?)*

Darian:(Pikachu...Im going to let them take you and you do Thundershock as they do that and then we'll run out...OK)

Pikachu:(nods head in silence)

???:I thought I heard something...

Kid:Well!!...Go look!!

???:*looks underneath the dorm(?) where the voice came from*....Hear he is...Huh?...What that you got there...

Darian:I dont know what this is*shakes head*

Kid:Don't try to lie to me...now if you wont let me in...well...Like I said, were coming in and beating you and your friend up...

*Both two bullys break down the door and the mean kid grabs Pikachu and try's to choke Pikachu!!! While the other bully grabs Darian!!

Darian:LET GO OF ME!!!!...PIKACHU!!!...Why cant he use Thundershock!?!!?

Kid:Your so high and mighty now huh, yellow mouse!!

Pikachu:Peee...Ka*Pikachu's trying to break free but struggling for air*

*while all of this was going on,out side the bathroom door in the hallway was a huge crowd that was gathering near the door*
    *Ashly and a friend were walking down from lunch when they saw the crowd*

Ashly:Nour...I wonder why there at the door.

Nour:We should ask...

Ashly:Excuse me?...Umm...What going on?

Some one getting beat up in there...

Nour:What his name?

I don't know but I heard this kid had this weird animal that was a yellow color with him

*both Ashly and Nour look at each other*

Nour:You shouldn't had told him to bring him here!

Ashly:I didn't realize people didnt like Pokemon that much...Lets go in Nour!

Nour:Lets go...

*The two plunged into the crowd and into the bathroom...Meanwhile... *

Pikachu:Peee...ka*struggling really badly for air*

Darian:Let go of him!!!...At least, let is be me instead!!!...Let me GO!!!!*struggling the break free*

Kid:It will be all over soon....Huh?

*Ashly and Nour barge through the door,but Ashly is horrified to see Pikachu choking the death!!*

Ashly:AHHH*her hand covers covers her mouth,she is struck with horror *

Nour:*clenches fists* LET GO OF PIKACHU!!!!!

Kid:Why should I?...*begins to choke Pikachu harder*

Nour:IF YOUR NOT GOING TO LET GO!!!!.....*Opens his backpack and out comes a small blue being that looks like a dog*...THEN WE WILL HAVE TO FORCE PIKACHU FROM YOU!!!!!!....NOW RIOLU!!!!....FORCE PALM!!!!

*Riolu clenches his fist and they turn white, then slams the bully in the stomach with his white fists with send the bully flying to a glass mirror and it shatters and Pikachu is dropped on the ground, coughing for air while the bully is knock out cold...Ashly also head over to Pikachu to help him out

Darian:Just in time!!!...

*Darian slams his elbow into the other bully stomach,and he is release then fires a punch to the other bully throat that was holding him and the bully is sent to the ground choking*

Darian:Now you see what you both did to my friend.....*runs over to Pikachu side*Pikachu...Im right here for you...That guys right...its all over...The nightmare all over now...Nour?

Nour:Yea?...

Darian:It would it been really bad if you and Ashly didn't show up...Thanks...I really mean it...

Nour:No problem...That what friends are for....

Darian:Thanks...*looks to Ashly*Ashly?...If I remember right, I think Celebii have healing powers...Ash can you ask Celebii to use Recover on Pikachu?

Ashly:*in tears*O-o-ok...*Ashly opens her backpack and out comes Celebii*...Celebii can you use Recover?

Celebii:beee!

*Celebii hand turns green and put its hand on Pikachu's chest,and somehow...Pikachu stops coughing altogether*

Darian:Your ok!!!*Darian hugs Pikachu happily*

Ashly:Thank goodness!!!

Nour:Im glad but were going to be in trouble for this...I mean we shattered a mirror...and we got to pay for that...

Darian:Actually, we all are in 12 grade so and its the last day of school...So all three of us are good....Nour?..I need you to tell all of our members of our Pokemon fan club to come to my house on the first of July,its very important...

Nour:Uhh...We got over 30 members..Are you sure?...I don't think they all can fit in your trailer for the night

Darian:Its for the day...Me and the other chamber of congress members of our fan club are going to talk about the future of our world ok?

Ashly:Am I Invited?

Darian:Yes?...Don't you remember,if you own a real Pokemon then your on the chamber of congress of the fan club while the rest of the members are just Pokemon fans and the like...

Ashly:OK...

*After all of that, we three didn't get kicked out because it was the last day of school and we were not going the school anymore....So a month later, the 30 or so members meet at my place and this is what was said*

July 1th,2012
    *lots of seats are out side with lot of people seated and a few Pokemon are seated near the trailer*
    *mumble,mumble,people and kids are whispering to each other*

Nour:Darian!!...Everyone's here...Even your mother and everyone else is hear too....Should be begin?

Darian:Yea...Ill begin...

Darian:Everyone...Everyone, I need your attention...Please!!.....

*the talking stops and whispering stops*

Darian:Thank you everyone...Now...I would like to speak about whats to come in the future...As you know this world is imperfect

*We know that!!*

Darian:As I have figured...Our Pokemon fan club has been able to grow in size because of them *looks at the Pokemon behind him*....As you are also aware, only animals exist here and our self's which we belong here as a animal...We are here to discus on how we humans are going to survive in to next few day or so...

*WHAT?!?!*

Darian:Quiet please!!...Many people around the world are now or beinging to take arms agenst the corrupt government that we are controlled by...Many people are now fighting back with arms to stop the governments...This problem is that governments have more fire power...
    *This isn't even related to what this group is!*

Darian:But sir it is...In a few weeks,people you know and many more will fight each other to death because of governments....The rebellion ageist governments will pull people apart....In this case,we must protect our self's with what be have...but I will be gone taking my friend Pikachu back to his home where he came from...

Nour:But what about the other Pokemon here?

Ashly:I was wondering the same thing?

Darian:When im gone,the other Pokemon here will protect you people...But we need a hiding place that is underground for the people here to live in...
    Can I say something?

Darian:Uh yea...You can Chairmen to the Shasta City board.

*What?!?*

Chairmen:Now in all of my years as Chairmen,I have never experience anything like this before,So I have asked the National Guard to send food and supplies to a secret place underneath Shasta Dam,normally,only me is suppose to know about this but this is a dire situation because of fights breaking out all over the world...So President of the Pokemon Fan club,your members are allowed to join me to this “safe house” of mine...

Darion:Thank you Chairmen of Shasta City...We all here will need to prepare for this tomorrow until the 8th of this month...Does any one of our Pokemon which to speak about this...
    *The Pokemon look at each other*

Darian:Anyone?

Dusknor:I would like to speak as a Pokemon

Darian:Very well

Dusknor:I would like this “fan group” of yours to be the new government for this world...

Darian:Thank you Dusknor,we will now rule that this group be the new government for this world until this war is over...

Chairmen:*shocked*What did you just say?!?!...

Darian:They have more rights then we do because we do not have a single law for them

Chairmen...They will now be what we look up to...

Darian:Anymore questions?...

Yea...Where and when are we suppose to meet for the safe house?....
    Chairmen:At city hall in Shasta City around 8 AM on the 8th of July
    Thank you!!

Chairmen:Your welcome....

Darian:Anymore questions?....
    *everyone looks at each other*

Darian:Very well then....You will follow the Chairmen directions to the safe house,if you do not...You will be alone....*takes a plastic mallet and slams it on the table*...I will not join you...Good luck everyone...Meeting is over...

*after everyone left,a small girl walked up to me and talked but she was also my close friend*

Darian:So how's your Jirachi?...Is she ok...Is she feeling better?

Meme:Yea...She's ok.She's getting better.

Darian:Im glad...Just remember to give her 23 hours of sleep and the the other hour for her for food

Meme:Is this really happening...I mean, is this all true like the end of the world...*tears start running down her face*

Darian:Yes it is...All of us who have real Pokemon had the same dream that told about what is to happen...Dont cry...I dont like to see a girl cry...

Meme:*snivels*

Darian:It will be ok...In the end,all of us here will be ok, if we just follow directions...

Meme:*starts to cry*Are you really going to the Pokemon World?

Darian:Yea I am...*gives Meme a hug*

Meme:Take my Jirachi with you!!!*crying*

Darian:I wish I can take everyone but that's not possible now...What Is possible is...I will find a way back and I plan to take everyone with me when that time comes...I promise...

*Darian's mother walks into the picture*

Mom:It'll be ok sweetie...Everything will be fine...When is your parents going to pick you up...

Meme:I told them I would be staying the night here,if you don't mind but with whats going I...

Mom:You don't need to call them right now,all of us are fine...Were just little busy as usuall...

Meme:Ok......Darian?

Darian:Yea...

Meme:I brung my Pokemon stuff over....

Darian:OK...

*She stayed a few nights until my birthday came,and then she came home when her parents showed up...After a few days latter to time finally came so see what I was suppose to do with Pikachu...Now it was getting late on the fifth of July, so me and Pikachu went to sleep*

Darion:Nnnnh...*tossing and turning in bed*

*Darian is in a odd dream like before but with other large and tall Pokemon*

Darian:Dialga?...Palkia?...Giratina?....and Arceus!?!...What are you four doing here in my dreams....

Arceus:As Dialga has told you,we would be here to aid you and your gift to the Pokemon world.

Darian:I know that...I just want to ask why wasn't I the only one who got a Pokemon and whats with this Shooting Star stuff?....

Arceus:Thee who has came from another universe shall be known as a Shooting Star...and to your other question,there are others we have found to be loyal to us and to worship us in there own ways,so we have rewarded them with life of our world...That is why?

Dialga:Arceus,we're low on time here...We need to be quick...

Arceus:Say that again,and I will have you erased...I can easily find someone else to take your place...

Dialga:I am sorry my lord...*bows head*

Darian:Uhhh...Whats going on?

Dialga:Nothing....For safety of your and your gift...You must listen....You must be on top the this mountain*a picture of a mountain shows up that has lots to trees on it...*....at 2:45 PM on your 17th birthday,which is in 3 days,at the top, will be a portal to the Pokemon world...You must go in this portal at this exact time or death will follow you...

Darian:So the mountain that I see everyday,I will have to clime to the top but...People work in the cement factory right by it,I could get in trouble for being on their property...

Dialga:But...It is a Sunday,people do not work in that factory on Sundays...

Darian:I didn't know that....So I bring what me and Pikachu can eat and supplys for travel...Ok...When will I be able to come back here for my friends and family...

*Arceus steps back into view*

Arceus:I can not give you an answer but I can say is it would be six years later when you do come back to this world...

Darian:I don't understand any of this but...Ok...Ill go...Ill do it for Pikachu...He needs to be back to his home world....

Arceus:Just remember,we have plans for you and your gift when you will be in the Pokemon world...

Arceus:Until we meet again good bye and good luck to you...

Darian:*nods head*

Arceus:Good bye...

*Darian wakes up and find him self in his room while Pikachu is still sleeping but its morning*

Darian:....I cant believe I'm believing any of this....Ugh!*falls back to sleep*

*So...Two more days later I began to pack up for my long journey...Yep...It was the final day to get ready for the long journey,I was sad and happy at the same time but...Oh...I don't know...I didn't know it was to be something that would change my life forever...Anyways...I told my mother about what I was about to do but she wasn't happy about it....*

Mom:Do you have to leave this world?!?...Why?!?!

Darian:Because I have to mom!!!...I need to do this for our world,I need to leave here and learn to be a true human again and at the same time,find a way to take everyone to...This perfect world,the Pokemon world...I'm sorry I have to leave you...But we're in an much bigger problem then you think...

Mom:*starts crying*Please don't go!!!...Don't leave your mother all alone,your all I have left!!!!

Darian:It has to be like this...I don't like it very much but we don't have much of a choice!!

Pikachu:Pekaaaaaa!*Pikachu is folding down his ears like he don't want to hear the arguing and run off in Darian's room*

Darian:Ahh!...Pikachu!!...Im sorry!!...Argh!...Mom,I need to step out side...

Mom:*snivel*...Ok...I guess this is hard on all of......huh?

*A few gun shots can be heard outside*

Mom:Darian!...Go in your room!...Now!...Someone's out side fire shots!

*A few more shots heard and then a scream*

Mom:I'm grabbing my gun...Go!...Now!

Darian:OK!

*Darian races to his room and goes inside his room and Pikachu and he wait quietly*

Darian:..................(Mom!!)

Mom:You get out of my house!...You don't belong here!!!

Man:Oh, shut up old lady, you know your for the government!...

Mom:Im not for anything!...And I don't just barge into people house demanding to help them either...

Man:Oh...Is that so...
    *then a shot fired off!*

Darian:*starts to cry*MOM!!!!

*I ran out to find the guy who was firing the shots out side was on the ground in the living room....I cant explain anymore details but*

Mom:They dont call me the fastest shooter in the west for nothing...Darian,we need to pack up and leave right now!!...Grab your things!!...Pikachu,i'm really sorry you have to see this but where your going wont be like this at all...

Pikachu:Peeekaa..*starts shivering at the site of the fallen man on the ground*

Darian:Pikachu...Everything will be ok...Mom,Should I just bring my things...

Mom:Yea...The police aren't going to help us anymore so we have to defend our self's...Everything you said is true!...Why is this all happening?!?!*starts crying*

Darian:Because the end is near, mom...

Mom:Now I see why you need to take Pikachu back....

*I grabbed my things and mom,me,and Pikachu left our place and ran over to Ashly's on my moped,it didn't matter anymore if I was breaking the law because law was breaking down...We got to Ashly's place and I told her why my mom had a gun and also both of us told her what happened but we learned that things were getting out of hand and were no longer controllable,governments were now collapsing,even our powerful United States was going down,and it just getting worse and worse......*

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3:The search for Pokemon freedom
    *Over at Ashly's place watching the news on TV*
    *(on TV)Announcer:This just came in...People around the world are beginning to fight each other,most of the governments around the world are also beginning to fight each other as well,Congress also plans to send the National Guard to stop fighting around the country but has yet to approve it...huh?....Who are...
    *In background*:Boys! He's for the government...get'em!!
    Announcer:Hey!...Dont...*

Darian:*Watching TV*Even things on TV is getting out of control...Wow......Im going to change the channel,the news is boring anyways...

Ashly:...but why you want to change it since you watch the news all the time?

Darian:With all the stuff going on...All the info getting scrambled...huh?...

*Darian's cell phone started to ring,and it said on the caller ID “Nour”*

Darian:Ash...I have to take this call...Sorry...

Ashly:Thats ok...

*Darian walks to the bathroom and pulls out his ringing cell phone and answers the call*

Darian:Uhh...Hello?

You have to help me!!!

Darian:Nour!?!...Whats going on?...

They got my parents!!!...

Darian:What got your parents?!?

There....There....There.....Dead!!!*starts crying*

Darian:WHAT?!?!
    *cry's harshly*

Darian:Nour!!...Nour!!...You there?
    Yea...*snobs*

Darian:Im coming over there Ok...
    You cant...The guy who got my parents in the house!?!

Darian:Just stay calm and quiet...Im coming
    But youll get...

Darian:Dont worry!!!...I got a back up plan!.....but...are you hiding somewhere?
    Yea...*snobs a little*

Darian:Just stay tight...bye...
    bye...

*Darian puts his hands on his face and sobs for a little bit and walks out*

Darian:Mom...

Mom:Yea...

Darian:Im heading to Nour's place ok...

Mom:What for...

Darian:Uhhh...He just wants to talk to me...

Mom:...Be careful...Ok...

Darian:Allright....

*I packed my things and went over to my place to get what I planed on using,So...When I got to the house the man that my mom shot at was gone...Which was odd... *

Darian:*With a knife,looking at the floor*...Now where is that secret spot I have...Oh!...Here it is!...*starts poking at the crack in the floor and opens up the crack that reveals some kind of futuristic gun *

Darian:Good thing I went to that foster home...*Grabs the futuristic gun,and his DS hand-held system and walks out of his room but the moment he walks out of his room...The guy from before is right there!...*

Man:Ya ain't going anywhere!!!

Darian:...!!!*is frozen stiff when he sees the guy's gun pointed at him*

Man:Now...Don't take this too personally but...If ya you don't want freedom,then your the problem and im going to stop it!*aims the gun at Darian's head*

Darian:...*closes his eyes*(This is the end...Im sorry everyone....I-I-I failed you)...

Man:Hehe...Huh?*hears a odd voice and looks behind and finds a Pikachu charging up power*

Pikachu:PEEEEEKAAAACHUUUUUU!!!!!!*thunderbolts launch from Pikachu*

Man:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*screems from the pain from the electricity and faints*

Darian:PIKACHU!!!!....How did you know I was here?!?!

Because all Pokemon are interconnected with their friends they make...Pikachu known that you were going to be in danger so he came to protect you...

Darian:T-t-that voice!!!....Dialga?!?!

Come out side this home with Pikachu...And we will talk...

Darian:O-ok...*picks up Pikachu and the two walk out side*
    *after the two walked out side*

Dialga:This world is becoming a very dangerous place...As I said in your dream,you must leave at the time I told you...

Darian:I know that...

Dialga:Darian Garth,When you are in the Pokemon world,Arceus has requested that you meet a certain person that will help you get to know the Pokemon world...Even tho you have lots of knowledge of the Pokemon world

Dialga:Also a help on your journey is that tool that you have in your pocket...

Darian:You mean this thing?*pulls out his Nintendo DSi system from his pocket*

Dialga:Yes...That tool...

Darian:What for?...

Dialga:Lets just say, things change when you move to different universes....

Darian:Oh...I guess that's possible?...

Dialga:*turns around the other way*...And before I leave...To let you know...The Pokemon world isn't perfect like you think...That tool in your hand will help make it a perfect world by defending that world...

Darian:But how can a silly hand-held......Dialga!?!?......Wait!!!

*The huge blue dinosaur like monster vanishes*

Darian:Not again!!!...*turns to Pikachu*Pikachu?...

Darian:Tomorrow...I'm taking you home...OK?

Pikachu:Peka*nods head*

*After I took Pikachu on my moped,I notice that the freeway by my house wasn't busy and no one pass by my place...So...Yea I did go on the freeway even tho I wasn't supposed to but hey....No one was on it...But about 5 miles from Shasta City...I found out why...I looks up and it look like something from that War of the Worlds movie I've seen before but what made this different was, this was real life,this was actually happening!!!
    ...Cars on both sides of the freeway on fire,buildings with smoke coming out on some of them...It was horrible...Ive never seen anything like it in my life...But dis spite that, I had to help Nour out...No matter what...If this was really happening...Then Nour was in really big trouble!!!...So I finally got to Nour's place on Lela Street...And when Pikachu and I got off my moped...I heard screaming inside...That couldn't be good...*

*...A really buff guy with a gun,aiming his gun at Nour!!!*Buff Man:I'd dont like hurting kids like you but you all let everything take control of youuu!!!...I hate that..I hate it a lot!!!
    Nour:*shivering,over by Riolu side* You hurt my Riolu!!!

Buff Man:That blue thing needed to get shot!!!

*Meanwhile....*

Darian:*listening in from outside*(Oh my gosh!!...Pikachu,this is getting bad...We need to get inside now and help Nour!!!)

Pikachu:(Pekachu!)

Darian:Im not scared anymore Pikachu...Lets do this!!!*Pikachu and Darian runs inside Nour's house*

*When the two got to where the buff man and Nour was....*

Darian:Ahhh!...NOUR?!?....*looks at the fallen Pokemon*... RIOLU!?!?...

Nour:He's got a......

So theirs more of ya...

*Everyone freezes when the buff man comes in but....*

Buff Man:.Darian?.....Im sorry I hurt your Riolu,Nour...I had to, so I can protect it....

Nour:Well your doing a horrible job...

Buff Man:Luckily, this weapon isn't fatal,this EM Pulse gun sends out 55,000 volt charges...So your Pokemon only fainted from the pain....

Darian:Huh?...If your not one of those out of control people...

Buff Man:I had to come as one of them so they would not hurt me...Darian?

Darian:Yea?

Buff Man:Do you remember your mother ever talking about your father, Rhine Garth
    Darain:Kind of....I mean...i remember my mom saying that the two broke up before I was born because of a fight they got into....
    Buff Man:And do you remember the reason why they fought...
    Darian:No..I dont....*looks at Pikachu*...My mom never told me...

Buff Man:The two fought because your mother didn't want you to get hurt saving this world latter on...But...Your father wanted you to be some one who wanted you to make this world a better place....

Nour:Huh?

Darian:...

Buff Man:Im so proud to be your father...

Darian:*shakes his head*I don't believe it...

Buff Man:i know its hard to understand but I'm the reason you have that weapon in your hands...You remember your mission....

Nour:*looks at Darian shocked*...What going on?!?....What is he saying, Darian?!?...

Darian:Im sorry Nour that I never told you....when I was in a foster home when I was nine,some people in black suits came to that foster home and told me I had to work for them and I could never quit...
    They told me what they did was find new planets that had life on them and had to come up with ways on how to use the resources that were on those planets...But really was that they were police not known by anyone but actually were there to help protect certain people that could change the world...I...I was in it because I wanted to find real Pokemon*looks at Pikachu*...They saw that and I accepted in...They worked in total secrecy...

Nour:Wow....I never knew that...Sorry about whats happened to you...

Darian:Actually a lot more but I rather not talk about it....So Rhine,your my father right?

Buff Guy:Yes...And I have to remind you of your mission...

Darian:I quit because I didnt want to use people or living being anymore...I don't care about your stupid mission involving using Pokemon anymore...Leave me and my friends alone...

Rhine:I cant do that,Darian...Once your in,you cant come out*Points his EM Pulse gun at Darian*

Darian:I dont want to hurt you but if it has to be like this*Points his futuristic gun at his father*

Nour:*looking at both Darian and his father*...Rhine,it doesn't have to be like this!!!

Rhine:*Determined*...I will do my mission!!...And that is to find new resources for America!!!

Darian:Pokemon and animals are more important then your mission!!!...

Rhine:Your lucky you have that Smart gun...I would've fired this by now...

Nour:Smart gun?

Darian:...Go out side Pikachu...Please!!!

Pikachu:*scared and nervously*...Peka....

*Rhine points his weapon as Pikachu is running out but Darian stops him*

Darian:*Walks to Nour and Riolu*...I thought my father has changed but I guess I was wrong...Im taking my friend with me and im leaving this world forever...All of you have betrayed me...I-I had plans for this world but since you all don't want to listen to me...Ill just take them else where...Good bye father....

*Darian and Nour help pick up Riolu and run out side and notices and blue sport car out side*

Nour:Ill....Never be the same again...I dont know...

Darian:i know...Sorry all of this is happening...

Nour:No...That's Ok...Just help my Riolu....

Darian:*puts his moped in the blue sport car*...I know someone who can help Riolu...but were running out of time...*looks at his watch and it says:”July 7,2012 18:39:12” on it*...We need to get out of here...

*Pikachu,Darian,and Nour hear a explosion in the distance*

Darian:I knew it...The tanks are coming....Lets go...
    *Just as everyone is in the sport car,Rhine comes out firing his EM Pulse gun*

Nour:Go!!Go!!

Darian:I know!! I know!!!

*Darian slams on the gas pedal and the blue sport car skids off the driveway and onto the road and roars away,after they got onto the freeway heading up north to Ashly's place...They saw tanks comeing up...*

Nour:I hope you know how to drive this thing!!!...

Darian:Luckily, Its automatic...But I never driven a car before...

Nour:What do you mean,you never driven a car before?!?...

Darian:Its kind of like driving my moped but...Uhh...Nour...We got a PROBLEM!!!*notices the tanks coming up*

Nour:*looks and sees the tanks*...What duh?!?!....NOW the ARMY AFTER US?!?!...Are you sure you know how to drive this thing?!?

Darian:*looks at Nour*Honestly...I really dont!!!!...But luckily...HAND On TIGHT EVERYONE!!!!

*Darian steers the car hard to take the off-ramp to Organ Road and as he is getting off the off ramp, the tank from a distance fires a mortar blast at the car and misses but barely*

Darian:*breaths hard*Luckily,I know the back roads Nour...Is Ok everyone?...

*Everyones breathing hard but nods*

Darian:T-thats good...Next stop,Ashly's....

*We road on Organ Road until we saw the Tunnel Road sign,and drove down the dirt road,it was really getting late...Tomorrow, I would be going to a world I've never been before...Actually, kind of in the video games but not like this...I wonder what the Pokemon world would be like...Well...Ill just have to find out tomorrow...
    ...I walked in with Nour and luckily...A friend from the TV station that I watch the shows on was there...*

TV Reporter:Darian...Its been getting out of...Oh!...*Sees the fallen Riolu*...You must be Nour right?

Nour:Yea...*caring in the fallen Riolu*

TV Reporter:Nour,Can I see that Pokemon for a second?

Nour:Yea...

*While the the TV Reporter and Nour talked...*

Ashly:*looking at Darian*So you have to do this,Darian?

Darian:Yea...I do...

Ashly:I just...*sighs*...I just don't under stand any of this...I can see why you want to leave but why go and leave everyone and everything behind...I...I just don't understand anymore...

Darian:Ashly...I have to do this because I...Just want everyone to be happy...Everyone is going threw a hard time time right now...I have to help them...

Ashly:But If you want to help them you would stick around...Why?...Your not making any sense...

Darian:...Its really hard to explain...I don't get it either...But...*looks around*....Where's my mom?...

Ashly:She took our car and ran to get supplies...
    *The lights then blacked out*

Darian:Mom!!!...*talks frantic*Ashly,where did my mom go to!!

Ashly:She went to Walmart in town...Whats to problem?....

Darian:There's tanks out there...Blasting everything...

*WHAT?!?!*

Darian:I have to go...*runs to go out side*

Ashly:Wait!!!

Darian:*stops at the door*No one can come with me...Sorry...Even you Pikachu...I cant risk you getting hurt...

Pikachu:Pe*looks down*

Ashly:Me and Celebii are coming!!!

Nour:Me too!!!

Ashly's mom:Your not going, its too dangerous out there!!

Ashly:Mom!!!

Nour:Well,then im going!!

TV Reporter:Riolu needs his friend right now...Sorry to be a like a parent...

Nour:Oh....Yea....Sorry,its my fault....

Darian:Sorry everyone my mom in trouble...*runs out side*

*I ran to the sport car and quickly drove away...
    When I got to Walmart super center in town ,the parking lot....Well,there were cars in there but...No people...So I parked the sport car horribly and walked to the automatic doors which were shattered...and ran inside...What was more odd was it was quiet inside with some shelf's were bare and looked liked everything was stolen too....I yelled for mom but I on;y heard a moan...*

Darian:*yelling*Mom!!!!

My leg!!!

Darian:*yelling*Mom is that you!!!

Yea!!!...

Darian:*yelling*Where are you?...

Over hear!!!...Wayyyy back by the backpacks!!!..

Darian:Oh!!!!

*I ran threw out the store until I got to where the backpacks were at...Then I saw my mom on the floor and a man on the ground with a hole in him...*

Mom:He may have shot me but my hip is made of titanium!!...*talking to the man on the ground*Ha you creap!!!...You thought you could get me!!!

Darian:Mom,Im glade your ok...Need any help?

Mom:My hip kind of hurts...Yea...but before you do...

Mom:Grab a large backpack with many pockets,you'll need it for wherever your going...and a flashlight while your at it tool...Its getting dark in here

Darian:Ok..

*I looked around for a huge flashlight and found there was one more on the shelf left...the price was $64.99 but no one was in the store so...Yea...I did a bad thing...It was the first time I did a bad thing like steal something but this was a emergency,I had no choice...So I took the flashlight and turned it on and ran to mom...*

Darian:Here's the flashlight mom...

Mom:Good...Now help me up and ill help you chose a backpack...

Darian:Ok...Now on my shoulders*grabs his moms arm and pick's his mom up*

Mom:Now lets see what you want...Its up to you...

Darian:I was thinking mom,something like this*picks up a huge,blue multi-pocket backpack that seems to hold a lot of stuff in it...

Mom:Just get one what you think you can carry all your stuff with...

Darian:Ok...Ill just chose this one I got in the first place...

*”Darian gets backpack!!”...then “Bag” shows up on the bottom screen*

Darian:Lets go home for now mom...

Mom:Ok...

*I helped my mother and me out side but that guy claiming to be my father was out side...*

Rhine:Hello everyone....*Waiting at the door*

Darian:...!!!(freezes)

Mom:Rhine?...What are you doing here?!?

Rhine:What a surprise to see you here,Roberta...I would have never thought I would see my divorced wife again...

Roberta:We divorced because you hurt many people...I could never forgive you for that!!!

Rhine:Hehe...Same old women...

Darian:How dare you say that to mom...

Rhine:You be quiet!!...You know how much trouble you caused me!!!

Roberta:I ran so this wouldn't happen...I-I -Im sorry Darian!!*starts to cry*

Rhine:Hehehe...Much better...

Darian:*clenches fists*You made a women cry!!!!!!...

*yeap...I never fired a punch before....Ok..I lied but...I put my crying mother on the ground and slammed a punch to that guys face and ran for the car...I looked for my Smart gun and pulled it out and ran to him...which he had his EM Pulse gun aimed at my mother*

Rhine:You shoot and your mother history...

Roberta:*crying*...Some times you have to do something bad to do something good!!!...You can do it Darian!...

Rhine:Shut up!!

Darian:*determined look*...

Rhine:So what will it be....

Darian:...Everything...Is wrong...EVERYING!!!...Set to level 10!!!...
    *Level ten power set*

Rhine:*shocked*Are you out of your mind!!!....That much power will put a hole the size of Russia in the Earth!!!

Darian:Put the weapon down!!!.NOW!!!!

Rhine:No.....

Darian:NOW OR I SHOOT!!!

Roberta:*shocked*Darian!!!...Where this coming from?!?....

Rhine:You shut up...Darian...You really want to destroy the Earth?!?

Darian:This world is almost gone...So it wont matter anyways...Put it down!!

Rhine:.. *puts the pulse gun slowly down*

Darian:Im leaving and Im never coming back!!...Mom...Come!...

Roberta:Uhh...Ok...*walks slowly to the blue car*

Rhine:I don't know what your doing...but...

Darian:...*opens the door to the car and Darian and his mother drive away*

*That when I figured that everyone but my friends were out to hurt me in some way.......I just wished that at least people would try to act like a NORMAL human some times...you know like how humans are portrayed on that Pokemon show I watch all the time with Pikachu...The one with Ash and a Pikachu in all of them....Well, when I finally got back to Ashlys place(My mom was impressed with my driving skills)....

Darian:In we go mom...

Roberta:Ok..*walking in with Darian*
    *inside*

Ashly's mom:What happened to you Roberta?

Roberta:I know...Shot in the leg but I'm fine...

Reporter:Its really dangerous out there...I cant believe...

Nour:Uhh...Report?...

Reporter:Name's Jenny...

Nour:Uhh...Jenny,when is my Riolu going to wake up?

Jenny:In a few hours....Riolu needs to rest...

Roberta:Sorry Nour but you cutted in what I was saying...

Nour:Sorry...Im just really worried about Riolu*looks down*....

*The talking went on for a few hours,we all discussed about what to do tomorrow and what I was going to do in the Pokemon world...I only wondered about what that world would be like...Would it be more like this world,the real world or...Would it be like on those Pokemon shows on TV where just about everything is perfect....I could only wonder until tomorrow......When everyone was just getting ready for bed...Its was REALLY late...3 in the morning late...I said to my friend Pikachu before he and me were asleep...*

Darian:...*eyes closing*...The....last time....you and me have to deal with...this imperfect world.......Good night Pikachu....

Pikachu:..........Pekachu.........

July 8th,2012

*I was woken up by a sound of a loud boom...It was morning...*

...Darian?!?

Wake....Up?!?

Darian:....Huh?*opens his eyes*

Ashly's mom:Everyone!!!We need to leave now!!!

Darian:I'm sorry....not awake....

Ashly's mom:Get up...and get dressed quickly....The army's raiding houses and I don't want to be here when they come to this place....

What?

Darian:I guess that's the signal to leave....Im getting up......*Grabs a pair of pants*

Ashly's mom:Good....Your up....

Darian:*looks puzzled*What time is it?

Ashly's mom:7:42

Darian:...Its that early...

Nour:*waking up*Yaaawn...What's going on?

Ashly's mom:Pack your things Nour, we all are leaving...

Nour:...Oh?...Ok....

Darian:Mom?

Roberta:........Yea....

Darian:Im heading out with Pikachu....

Roberta:...Im going to miss you...I love you Darian!!

Darian:You too....What every happens...Ill always remember you mom...Bye!!*Me and

Pikachu runs out the front door*

*Pikachu and I ran as fast as we could over to that cement plant down the road from my house,it had this mountain that was maybe 1000 foot ish tall...But what was odd was that Dialga was right...No one was at that cement plant...So Pikachu and I ran to were the trees started and begun the climb...At least I remember where the top is because there would be a broken picnic table up at the top...Well...Here we go....*

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 A Climb To A New Life
    July 8th,2012 9:37 AM

*We both struggled through the first 100 foot climb...Now I can see why most climbers take days to climb those mountains...Really hard climb and really steep ground but I used to trees to help Pikachu and me with the climb.
    ...When the ground got less steep and more flat,I sat down with Pikachu and I gave Pikachu part of my ham sandwich...I looked at my DSi system and it said 11:16...I was shocked, I was not even halfway and Pikachu and I had three hours to climb 700 feet in really tough and steep terrain...But then,I looked around and saw a old trail that seems to go to the top...So...After Pikachu and me finished our lunches we begun to walked on the trail I found...
    We both walked for about two hours on this trail...I knew we were really close because the trail was getting really steep....Then we both heard a sound of them ATVs coming...*

Darian:*sweating*...I wonder what that sound is Pikachu?

Pikachu:Peka?*shrugs*

*...then two ATV come around the corner and stop in front of Darian*

ATV driver:You know this is private property right?

Darian:I know but I want to see if its true if there's really a picnic table table at the top...

ATV driver:Really?...I don't believe it...
    Darian:*Sighs*...Ok...I lied...I'm actually taking this guy home*looks at Pikachu*...

ATV driver:Ok...Still don't believe you...

Darian:...I have a way to show you that i'm not lieing...Uhh,Could you maybe take me up to the top...

ATV driver:Wmm...Well...If that all you really going to do...

Darian:No no...My friend and me will head back down if you want us to...

ATV driver:No...That's ok...I just want to let you know your on private property...So you would get in trouble for trespassing...

Darian:Like I said...I know...I also just want to get away from all the fighting that's going on...

ATV driver:I feel bad for ya...*sighs*You and your*looks at Pikachu*...Hey...Isn't that a Pikachu?

Darian:Yea?...

ATV driver:All be darn...I've never seen a real Pokemon before...Wow......I thought only animals exist...

Darian:it was a bit of a shock when I found out...Ummm...How far to the top on this trail by walking?

ATV driver:Four miles from here...Two hours

Darian:*turns on his DSi and sees the time “13:06”*Oh my gosh...Uhh I only have about an hour to get to the top...

ATV driver:Whats the matter?

Darian:There's this portal at the top of this mountain for my friend to head back to where he came from...

ATV driver:You two then get on my ATV...If I hurry I can make it in fifty minuets...

Darian:Thank you sooo much...*jumps on the ATV*

Pikachu:Peeeka!!*jumps on the ATV*

ATV driver:Ok,just hang on...

*We both hung on as tight as we could 'cused this guy was probably doing about 50 MPH around the tight turns...but we got to what appears to be the top because I could see citys and mountains for hundreds of miles...I saw out in the distance Shasta City with smoke and fires but I looked at the mountains and thought of the future...I looked around and saw that ruined and broken picnic table...I was hopeful I would see a portal but I didn't see one and five minuets remaining...

ATV driver:Where's this portal you were talking about?

Darian:I don't know...It should be here!!

ATV driver:I think you just wanting to get away from all the fighting...I really do feel bad for you...

Darian:Im not lieing!!...There's should be a portal here!!!...I don't know what going on?!?

ATV driver:When is this portal suppose to show up..

Darian:*looks at his Dsi*...2:44...One minuet remaining...Huh?...

*a bright white light appears above the ruined picnic table*

ATV driver:So this is what you were saying

Darian:*looks at Pikachu*I think?...Pikachu?

Darian:Lets go home pal...I'm sorry for everything and what I put you through...Hopefully your home isn't the same way...

Pikachu:Peka...*hugs Darian*

Darian:Ill go first...

*walks to the white light and touches it but nothing happens*

Darian:...*looks around*....Nothings happening?

ATV driver:Uhh you guys...

Darian:Yea?

ATV driver:What with that jet coming at us

*looks out in the distance and sees something flying and sees that this flying thing out in the distance drops something but what it dropped starts flying towards the top of the mountain...*

Darian:*looks at the thing coming at them*...You should probably...GET DOWN THIS MOUNTAIN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

ATV driver:What?!?!?

Darian:That's a freaking MISSLE COME AT US!!!!!....GO!! GO!! GO!!

ATV driver:Ok!! Ok!! OK!!...*runs to his ATV and run to the trail*

Pikachu:*shivers*...Peeekachu!!!

Darian:Where's that PORTAL?!?!?!?!...HUH!!!

*the white light starts to glow really bright and dims out,then a blue portal appears*

Darian:*looks at his DSI system and sees the time “14:45”* 2:45!!!...OK Pikachu...Lets make a run for it,that missile looks like its really close...RUN!!!!

*Pikachu and I ran as fast as we could towards the blue portal(which looked like the one from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)...We ran really hard towards that portal and as were jumping to that portal, the missile was about a second from hitting us*

Darian:AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!*jumps into the portal*
    Pikachu:PEEEEEEEKAAAAAAA!!!!!*jumps into the portal*

*Then the missile hits as Pikachu and I entered and vanished into the portal......*

*KAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Chapter 5 A New Life Begins

Darian:Uhhh...*lyeng on the black ground*...Where....am I?

*Your...life long...dream....has come true...open your eyes...Darian Garth....*

Darian:...Ok*opens his eyes*...Huh?

*Darian try's to get up but when he try's, his leg starts to hurt really badly...and cry's for Pikachu but hears no one...Then he blacks out from the pain...*

Pe?

Pekachu?

Darian:...Huh?

Pikachu;*talks happly*Pekaaa!!

Darian:Pikachu?!?

Pikachu:Peka!!

Darian:Pikachu!!!...Your Ok!!!*hugs Pikachu but has to stop because of his right leg hurting*

Darian:I think I broke my right leg...

*I looks around and saw the beautiful mountains with snow on them and the really really blue skys above and flowers of all colors and shapes and sizes around me,everything I saw was...Nothing I've every seen before...
    I look at my hand and saw that my hands had surrounded by black lines around them and they also looked like some cartoon like hands...Then I crawled with Pikachu's help to a small puddle a few feet away and saw my face looked like a anmei cartoon...Where am I?...Was this really the Pokemon world?...Those Pokemon shows I watched...I could not believe they were right...I was in real shock you know...
    Then what appeared to be some kind of a bird flew over by me...Actually a whole bunch of them flew by me...I think they were Pigdeys...*

Darian:Hi there little birdies...How are ya...

*The birds then flew off*

Darian:Well...That's rude...

*After I calmed down from everything that I was experiencing,Pikachu and I talked about many things and laughed a few times and we both ate another ham sandwich and drank some water, then a few hours later I saw someone that looked like I've seen before come up to me*

???:Oh my!!...You must be really hurt...My Pidgey told me that you couldn't move and you had a Pikachu

Darian:I think my leg is broken.......Umm....I hate to ask this but...Are you Professor Oak by any chance?

Prof. Oak:Yes,your quiet right!...I am Professor Oak.

Darian:I must be in some kind of a dream?!?...In that case,I bet you met a ten year old kid by the name of Ash Ketchum..

Prof. Oak:Ahh..Yes...He will be ten years old in a few weeks and then he will be old enough to be a Pokemon Trainer

Darian:*shocked*HUH?!?!?...I-i...did it...*looks at Pikachu*...I mean we did it!!!...We made it to the Pokemon world!!!...Your finally home Pikachu!!!

Prof. Oak:Oh?...What is the matter?

Darian:Oh...nothing.....*looks at the ground with a discussed look*....nothing at all...
    *a few moment later*

Prof. Oak:Do you need any help with anything?

Darian:Umm...My leg kind of hurts so I cant get up...Maybe...Umm...I'm sorry to give you so much trouble but could you help me up...Uhh...Please?

Prof. Oak:Your not giving me any trouble,Ill help you up.

Darian:Thank you so much Professor Oak...

Prof. Oak:Your wellcome!

*The professor tried to get me up but my right leg hurt so much,actually i've never been in so much pain* before...I could tell that the explosion probably nicked my leg or I probably entered in this world from the sky way up and my leg probably buckled under the fall...Well anyways,he tried to help me up but the pain was just too much for me,
    As I was trying to get up,I felt sorry for Pikachu who was looking at me with sad eyes,seeing me like this,a teenager who never wanted to get into fights, now fought for whats right and as a result, got a broken right leg...Fun isn't it?*

Prof. Oak:Well?...If your leg hurts that badly,I will ask my assistant to help you too...I will be right back...

Darian:*breathing hard*..Ok...

*Pikachu and I waited for a few minuets and then Prof. Oak came back with someone in a white coat*

Prof. Oak:This is my assistant...
    Assistant:Hello,whats your name?

Darian:Uhh...Darian Garth...

Assistant:Ah...Well Darian,how did you break your leg?

Darian:I don't know...I was just entering the portal to get to this world when a explosion hit the portal

Asststant:Thats very odd?...What caused the explosion?

Darian:Can I not say?

Assistant:*puzzled*Ok?...But I wondering about what you said about a “portal”...Because I don't see a portal around here?

Darian:What do you mean *looks behind*...Oh!...Im stuck in this world?!?

Assistant:*whispered to Prof. Oak*

Prof. Oak:*whispered to his assistant*

Darian:Whats going on?

Prof. Oak:A human from another world?...and Pokemon too?!?

Darian:Huh?...Yea,I just came from a place known as the Real World but Pokemon don't exist there...Animals do though...

Assistant:Animals?

Darian:Yea...Uhh...Their like Pokemon but without the powers and them understanding us...like a cat is one of them...
    Assistant:Whats a cat?

Darian:You've never heard of a cat before?!?...Umm...They have whiskers,claws...Know how to clean and lots of fur...I own one as a pet...

Assistant:Hmm...

Darian:I hate to ask but Is there a place I could stay at for awhile until my leg gets better?

Prof. Oak:Im sure I have a room at my lab for you to stay at until your leg gets better...

Darian:Thank you very much...Im very sorry to bother you guys so much.

Assistant:No problem!

*Well,both of them got my up and walked me over to Prof. Oak's lab. When I got inside,they helped me to this room in the back that had a large bed and lots of books too...I wondered what was in those books as in subject...
    A few days later,I was able to get up and walk around like normally and my leg stop hurting too which was kind of odd...So...Then,while Pikachu was out side...I thought of becoming a Pokemon Trainer,which was one of my dreams but I thought of Pikachu and how I would have to all of a sudden order him around to do things for me and him fighting other creatures and thinking of how animals get when they fight each other...Could I have a life long journey without being a Pokemon trainer?...Would Pikachu turn on me if I ordered him to do things...I just didn't know what to do...
    So then when Pikachu came inside to be with me,I asked him...*

Darian:Pikachu?...If I were to become a Pokemon Trainer,I would have to tell you to do things for me...I don't want to do that but also I don't want them to take you away from me...What am I suppose to do Pikachu?

Pikachu:Peka peka pe

Darian:You really think so?

Pikachu:Peka*nods his head*

Darian:Ok...So I become a Pokemon Trainer but I just let you battle your way...Right?

Pikachu:Pe*nods his head*

Darian:I see...Thanks Pikachu...Ill go tell Prof. Oak...

*So...That's that,Ill be the first Trainer to have never told my Pokemon on how to fight...Huh?
    ...I wonder how this might work out but dis-spite that,I went anyways to Prof. Oak and told him that I would like to be a Pokemon Trainer,he explained to me the dangers and the benefits as well,he also asked what my age was which was kind of odd but I told him 17 and he said he would get what I would need by the day before that kid becomes a Pokemon Trainer...
    ...Days later,on the morning that I become Pokemon Trainer,I went to see the time on my DSi system and this odd software showed up on it with the words on its title screen:”USE IF IN DIRE SUTUATION!!,Dialga”...kind of odd for a Pokemon to get attached to a video game system...So Pikachu and I went to the lab so we could make it official that I was a Pokemon Trainer...*

Prof. Oak:Welcome Darian to the world of Pokemon.

Darian:Thank you Prof. Oak.

Prof. Oak:As you are aware,this world can hold loads of suprizes...This Pokedex which holds your official license to train Pokemon,will be very useful on your journey as its capable of recording new Pokemon data...

Darian:Oh!...Wow,Thats cool!

Prof. Oak:This and five Poke balls are yours and I would ask if you would like a starter Pokemon but I see you all ready have one...

Darian:Yeap...*looks at Pikachu*My best friend Pikachu...*looking at the Poke balls in Prof. Oak's hand*And I never used a Poke ball before...So how do you use it?...It looks very tiny...

Prof. Oak:Never used a Poke ball before 'ay...Well before you capture a Pokemon,You take one of your Poke balls out and press this button*Darian and pikachu look at this small button on the Poke Ball*to enlarge it to capture...and then you throw it at the Pokemon...If the Pokemon is captured is by chance so weaken the Pokemon first...

Darian:I see...So to start, where do I go to begin my journey?

Prof. Oak:Just up the road from here is Route 1,go there to begin Pikachu's training...

Darian:Thank you so much for everything you've done for me...

Prof. Oak:Your parents will be very proud of you...

Darian:My parents*discussed look*...I don't have any...

Prof. Oak:Oh?...Im sorry about that...

Darian:*sighs*...Me too...

Prof. Oak:So...Anyways...Use this Poke Ball to carry Pikachu inside...

*Points the Poke Ball at Pikachu but refuses to go in the Poke Ball*

Prof. Oak:I guess you must have one of those Pokemon who don't like to travel by Poke Ball

Darian:I guess so...So I go to Route 1 to begin my Pokemon's training?

Prof. Oak:Yes...

Darian:Ok..*Pikachu and i runs to outside door*...bye Prof. Oak!

Prof. Oak:Good luck Darian!

Darian:Thank you!*opens the door and goes out*

*I walked down this dirt road a little ways and stopped off to the side to say something to Pikachu*

Darian:Im sorry I did that to you Pikachu,I was just following along with him,you know...

Pikachu:Pe*upset look*

Darian:...Can you forgive me...

Pikachu:.........Peka*smiles*

Darian:Thanks Pikachu...I need a friend right now...All of this is almost too much for me to take...*sighs*

Pikachu:Pekachu*sighs*

Darian:Lets go and see why this world is so great Pikachu!

*We both ran into the forest at the edge of this small town and I saw real Pokemon...It was very cool to see the Pokemon in nature as I took a few pic of some of them with my DSi system(luckily, back in the Real World I found a 32 Giga byte SD card for my DSi system to use so I could take all sorts of pictures)and I gave some of my food to some of the Pokemon,I was the happiest guy in the world to able to experience things that are considered imaginary back in my world...
    So after all of the fun Pikachu and me had on that day,the sun was setting while some clouds were coming in from the north,we both then sat down underneath a tree and went to sleep for the night...Later that night I was woken up because it was really getting cold so I started a small fire with some small logs I found near by...and after I started a fire,I went back to sleep...........

The next morning I was woken up by some sound of some birds over head...Actually,a whole flock flew over my head and it was overcast with the sound of lightning right by,
    Then I notice that Pikachu was gone,and it started to rain really heavy...I looked and called for Pikachu but I got no answer...Then I decided that...I know this might be odd to think but maybe he was afraid of the lightning and he ran away...So I looked threw the forest in really poring rain and wind and then...I found him but...I was horrified...A tree hit from the lightning fell on Pikachu!...I-i-i ran to his side...a-a-and...he wasn't going to make it....*

Darian:*crying*T-t-this cant be h-happening!!...

Pikachu:Peeeekaaa*crying*

Darian:I-i didn't ask for any of this to happen to you!?!...*crys loudly*IM SORRY!!!

Pikachu:.....*reaches out his right arm while slowly closing his eyes*

Darian:Im hear for you Pikachu!!*grabs Pikachu right arm and pulls out and turns on his DSi system*...I don't know what this will do but!!!...I wont let you DIE!!!

*Darian taps on the odd software titled:”USE IF IN DIRE SUTUATION!!,Dialga”......
    Both screens on the DSi blackens then the DSi system starts to glows and then glows brighter and brighter until the white light starts to takes over Darian and Pikachu*

Darian:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!*screams loudly*

Pikachu:PEEEEEEKAAAAAAAA!!!!!*screams loudly*

*Then the white light blasts into the sky in a form of a beam...Two beams reach into the sky...*
    *On the other end of the forest...

???:*looking at the two beams,shocked*Ahh! What is that Pikachu?
    Pikachu:*puzzled look*Peka?

....to be continued on Jan. 9th,2012

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Battle Network Flame & Grass Edition Fan Game Beta Fanfic

fourth re-read, still awesome. apart from the few spelling errors. it's VERY good

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Battle Network Flame & Grass Edition Fan Game Beta Fanfic

Hello again...I now show you the next chapter that changes what you think about Pokémon....Enjoy!!...and please comment!!!...I want to know what my readers think!!!...

New characters:

Prof. Oak: An old but very wise and helpful person in charge of Pokémon matters for the Kanto region

Mr. Program: A green EM Body that can tell lies some times but helps the main character out...

Misty:A Water-type gym leader so happen to be fishing until she was disturbed...

New viruses and Pokémon:

Mettaur: Remember this guy? You know, the yellow hat guy that looks like Seedot...Well, this virus may be weak but sure having slow moving shock waves can be painfull!!...

Fishy: The name isn't said in this chapter but the green bird virus with jets wants to let you know it looks like this....
    Viruses and Programs - kiorushin - The Mega Man Gallery

Chapter 6 A Shooting Star is born...

Uhh...My head...Owwww...

Pikachu?

Pikachu,are you ok?

What happend?

HUH?!?

Whats the matter, Darian?

Y-y-your talking!!...I-i-i can understand you!!!...How?!?

What do you mean,you can understand me???

Your talking like I do?!?!?

What?!?

...And your right arm!!!...Its got a yellow cannon on it!!!!

My arm!!!...Wait!!...You got the same cannon as me but blue and that helmets blue too!!!

AAAAH!!!...I look like Megaman.EXE!!!...*looks at chest*...At least I have the mark of a Poke Ball on it...and my cannon has two screens on it!!

Mine does too!!!

*The guy in a blue like costume try's to pull of his arm cannon but with no luck*

This thing wont come off even tho I still feel like I have a hand!!

Darian?

Yea Pikachu?

There's something up head of us...

What?

???:Hello you two...How do you like the new ability's MegamanEXE and PikachuEXE

MegamanEXE:Im not Megaman!!

PikachuEXE:Neather am I!!

???:Well,since you look like him you might as well be called him...You cant get out of this...Darian Garth and Pikachu are now dead and their souls are also now in data shells called MegamanEXE and PikachuEXE...Im sorry about this MegamanEXE but you did want to save Pikachu's life...did you?

MegamanEXE:Yea because his is my friend!!

???And as the result,you gave up your own life to protect your friend Pikachu's...and then both of you have come back to life as a NetNavi

PikachuEXE:Im now a NetNavi?

???:Yes...

MegamanEXE:As much as I don't want to believe any of this...I don't have a choice...What are you?

???:Im the Operating System Program Version 2.1.0 fourth update for your DSi system now embedded in your arm as your Mega Buster...Just call me Mr. Program

MegamanEXE:*puzzled look*Ok?

PikachuEXE:I didn't understand any of that...

Mr. Program:I know this is a lot to take but you have to understand me if this is going to work...or I might just...

MegamanEXE:What?

Mr. Program:Break open that Poke Ball seal on your chest which would have you both deleted because you two now fight as one and if one goes, so does the other...

MegamanEXE:*shocked*Deleated?!?...I don't want to deleted!!

Mr. Program:You might not have a choice if you keep it up...

MegamanEXE:Uhh...Ok...

Mr. Program:Now we can get to business...PikachuEXE, did you know that you destroyed that tree the claimed your life as a Pikachu?

PikachuEXE:Really?...I just now noticed...Wow!!*looks at the tree,now shattered into billions of pieces all over the ground*...I did all of that?!?

Mr. Program:Yeap and you got stronger too!

PikachuEXE:I guess i've noticed*looks at the yellow arm cannon on his right arm*

Mr. Program:No...You still have the ability's of being a Pokemon but with the enhancements of being a NetNavi...That is why your stronger.

PikachuEXE:Oh!...

MegamanEXE:I guess now that i'm a NetNavi,that means viruses right?

Mr. Program:Speaking of viruses...Did you know that you passed by 13 viruses so far...

MegamanEXE:What?...I never saw any when Pikachu and me were training

Mr. Program:Because EM waves are invisible, a Pokemon or human can't see them...

MegamanEXE:So...Ummm...Viruses are real in this world?

Mr. Program:Yeap and there really bad too for the world,feeding off of EM waves is how they survive and they will do anything to feed off of EM waves as well,even attacking humans or Pokemon and take their body's over.

MegamanEXE:Really?...Never knew that before...

Mr. Program:That's where we come in...

MegamanEXE:Oh no!*shaking his head*...No way no how...Im not doing fights anymore...Too much for me to take after what happened back there

Mr. Program:You must!...They will start to attack you when they see that now your body is made of EM waves you know.

MegamanEXE:I hate fighting...Why everything must be solved by fighting?...I just don't get it...

Mr. Program:Even tho you hate fighting,you got no choice,look behind you.

MegamanEXE:*PikachuEXE and Me turn around and sees down the road, three yellow helmet viruses*...What duh!!...Mettaurs?!?...A-and got pickaxe's too!...I-i don't want to do this!!

Mr. Program:Dont worry,just listen to me and you will battle great...

MegamanEXE:I don't think so...

Mr. Program:Now you two will use a different battle system made for this called:The Network Battle System

MegamanEXE:Wait a minuet!!!...Did you just say the battle system from Megaman Battle Network?!?!?

PikachuEXE:Megaman?!?

MegamanEXE:What is it Pikachu?

PikachuEXE:I can read your thoughts!!!!

MegamanEXE:What?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Mr. Program:And this is how you two can talk to each other during Network Battles,also known as virus battles...

MegamanEXE:O-o-oK...

Mr. Program:Now you two listen...When the viruses get here, I want you two to say like you mean it:”Double Team Routine Set!!!”

MegamanEXE:and I think then we say “Execute!” ...right?

Mr. Program:You got it...

PikachuEXE:That's odd to say all of that just to begin a fight...

Mr. Program:But that's how The Network Battle System is activated...

PikachuEXE:*puzzled*OK?

MegamanEXE:Here they come with there pickaxes!!!

Mr. Program:Now!!! Say it!!

MegamanEXE:Uhh...Double Team Routine Set!!!

PikachuEXE:Double Team Routine Set!!!

MegamanEXE:Here goes nothing!!!....EXECUTE!!!

PikachuEXE:EXECUTE!!!

*Then their sight whited out,then, showed the viruses in battle stance with there pickaxes raised up,also MegamanEXE and PikachuEXE are in battle stance too and squares are shown on the ground*

MegamanEXE:I never thought I would be playing a real life battle system...

Mr. Program:Your not playing this ,this is real,if you mess up,your gone as in erased into nothing so I need you two to pay attention to me

MegamanEXE:Ok...Im all ears...

PikachuEXE:I'm listening

Mr. Program:Good!....Luckly these viruses are low level,you can see that on your screen right MegamanEXE?

MegamanEXE:How odd...I see squares on the ground and my sight is showing me things too,like the viruses name, level and whats that 40 number above there helmets?

Mr. Program:That number shows how much damage they can take before they are deleted...Look at that 100 number on the right?

MegamanEXE:I see it

PikachuEXE:I see a number 105 on mine...

Mr. Program:That's shows how much damage you two can take before you two are deleted as in hit points...If that number were to hit zero...Well....Boom and explosions!!!

MegamanEXE:I don't want is explode!!!

Mr. Program:If you battle well, that wont happen...Now listen,you will notice that you are in Custom Phase,meaning this is turn based but you get the freedom to battle the way you want to...

MegamanEXE:Oh!....That's nice to hear...Pikachu and I can work together in battles.

Mr. Program:Why do you still call your Battle Assistant,Pikachu when that's not the name anymore?

MegamanEXE:'cause saying “PikachuEXE” all to time...it takes to long...

PikachuEXE:But I like my name, Megaman...*sighs*I guess I have the same reasons too...

Mr. Program:*sighs*Focus!! ...You can select up to five BattleChips in the Custom Phase but there are rules to this...

MegamanEXE:Like what?

Mr. Program:You can select BattleChips with the same name like the two FlashCannon BattleChips you see now...

MegamanEXE:Oh!...I get to use a Pokemon attack for the first time in my life!!!...Wow!!!,Cool!!!

PikachuEXE:I now can use attacks I cant even use?

Mr. Program:Ah..So you notice that you cant use your red cheeks anymore for electricity...You use your Mega Buster now for that and much more like when you use FlashCannon, your Mega Buster turns into a larger mortar cannon

PikachuEXE:Oh!...Ittransforms into other things?

Mr. Program:Yeap...Now,as I was saying or chips with the same chip Code like “Cannon A” and “FlshCannon A” meaning the “A” as in the chip code and BattleChips that do the same amount of damage

MegamanEXE:So...How do I select them?

Mr.Program:look on your Mega Buster screen and touch a chip on the bottom screen then it will pop out for you to use once you select “OK” on the bottom screen

MegamanEXE:I got it...The same goes for Pikachu too?

Mr. Program:Yes...but for now, just select the two“FlshCannon”BattleChips...

MegamanEXE:Ok

*PikachuEXEand MegamanEXE select the two BattleChips on the touch screen,on their Mega Busters and then select “OK” by the BattleChips...Then,the selected BattleChips poped out of the slits on the side of their Mega Busters*

Mr. Program:Good you two...Were getting there...Now,we are in Action Phase!...This is where you two now do the fighting using your BattleChips you selected...These work like Pokemon attacks so you might know how they work...Now,how to fight...MegamanEXE and PikachuEXE,if you want to move to a different panel or squares on the ground as you can see it,you have to pretend you are hopping on to that square and you will then move to that square

...and to use a BattleChip,just put the BattleChip in the slot on the side of your Mega Buster and it will do the rest...and if you run out of BattleChips to use while the Custom Gauge is filling up,just fight using your Mega Buster...Its weak but fast and the closer you are to a virus the faster it fires,remember all of that?

MegamanEXE:Ummm...Got it!

PikachuEXE:Same for me....

Mr. Program:Same for you

PikachuEXE:Thanks for the info...

Mr. Program:Good luck you two, these viruses will send out ground wave attacks called ShockWaves,just move to a different panel that not about the light up...Oh! And the panel lights up if there's a attack there or before a attack....PikachuEXE?

PikachuEXE:Yes?

Mr. program:Their shock wave attacks will do double damage to you if you are hit because when a “Element” hits a “Type” it changes into a “Type” attack and so a “Ground Type” attack is “super effective” ageist a “Electric Type”...and finally if you are hit with a “super effective” attack,a (!!)sign will show above your head and if a “mega effective” attack hits you...

PikachuEXE:Whats a “mega effective” attack?

Mr. Program:A attack that does four times the damage...Major oww!!

MegamanEXE:Yikes!...Umm....I guess we figured out all of this out...Thanks Mr. Program...

Mr. Program:Good luck!!

MegamanEXE:Lets go Pikachu!

PikachuEXE:Im with you!

MegamanEXE:Battle Start!!

*Thenthe Mettaur viruses started slamming their pickaxes into the ground,which then created a slow moving ground wave that lit thepanel where the ground wave was, yellow while MegamanEXE and PikachuEXE to what appeared to be warping panel to panel and then PikachuEXE fired the FlashCannon at one Mettaur,then the Mettaur virus exploded violently into nothing... but the wave hit PikachuEXE and PikachuEXE lunged back and cried in pain*

PikachuEXE:AAAAH!!

MegamanEXE:Pikachu!!!!!...Are you Ok?!?!?

PikachuEXE:I-i-im fine...That just hurt little bit...huh?...My hit points dropped down to 85!!!

MegamanEXE:That's not good that you have a weakness,let me do the battling while you avoid their attacks

PikachuEXE:O-ok...

*PikachuEXEwarped to the back panels and then warped from side to side while MegamanEXE fired his Mega Buster at the viruses*

MegamanEXE:MEGA BUSTER!!!*rapidly firing his Mega Buster*

*When MegamanEXE got a Mettaur viruses HP down to 30...*

Mr. Program:Don't forget MegamanEXE you still have one more FlashCannon attack left you can use

MegamanEXE:*firing his Mega Buster*Kind of busy here but...if you say so...

*Then MegamanEXE puts a FlshCannon BattleChip in the slit on the side of his Mega Buster,then the arm cannon transforms into a green mortar cannon*

MegamanEXE:Whoa!!...My right arm's a huge cannon?!?......Well...How about this!!!!!

*MegamanEXEfires the FlashCannon at the other Mettaur,and it explodes into nothing...and the mortar like cannon transforms back into his blue arm cannon *

MegamanEXE:One more to go!!...Oh no!

Mr. Program:Whats wrong?

MegamanEXE:We're out of BattleChips!!!

Mr. Program:No problem!!...Just wait for the custom gauge to fill up on your Mega Buster then say “Custom Screen” when that gauge fills up...

MegamanEXE:Ok...Oh?...The gauge is all ready filled up...*talking while avoiding the shock waves*...Custom Screen!!

*...then the last helmet virus was just about to launch another shock wave and it froze in place*

PikachuEXE:I just now notice that the viruses stop attacking when we are in the custom phase...

MegamanEXE:Me too Pikachu...

Mr. Program:You made it through one turn!!!...Now we are in Turn 2, Custom Phase...Just do like you did before...

MegamanEXE:Ok...Pikachu,what BattleChips should we use?

PikachuEXE:Lets use the one that says:”EleShkWav” and it has the picture of a Pichu using a pickaxe

MegamanEXE:Ok...But you better use the “Recov30” BattleChip, i'm seeing...If that says right,that might recover 30 HP...

PikachuEXE:I better use it then...

*Thenthe two tapped “Ok” on their Mega Buster's touch screens*

MegamanEXE:Once again, Turn 2 Battle Start!!

*Themoment the battle started PikachuEXE put in the Recov30 BattleChip in the slit and time froze for a second*

PikachuEXE:Recover 30!!*holding out his left hand like he was telling you to stop*

*Thena green mist surrounded PikachuEXE and all of the few scars on PikachuEXE disappeared and time unfroze *

MegamanEXE:Whoa!!...Pikachu,how did you do that?!?...I couldn't move there for a second...

PikachuEXE:I don't know but I have all my HP's back...

Mr. Program:That is called a pausing effect,some BattleChips like the“Recov” and “Steal” series do that...When that happens,everything freezes in place until the effect of the BattleChip is finished...

PikachuEXE:I didn't know that!?!

MegamanEXE:I want to try my Electric Shock Wave BattleChip attack please!

Mr. Program:Battle hungry huh?...Well...Go on!

MegamanEXE:Thank you...*puts in the BattleChip in the slot*...

*...andjust then, MegamanEXE's right arm turns into a pickaxe with electricity shooting out*

PikachuEXE:*shocked*Your arm!!...I-i-its like theirs!!

MegamanEXE:My right arm's a pickaxe now?!?!....Well....Here I go!!!....

*MegamanEXEjumps up and slams the electrified pick into the ground and a slow moving(but faster then the helmet viruses)ground wave that shot out thunderbolts...and it hits the Mettaur but it didn't explode but made a loud”whack”noise*

MegamanEXE:It only did 25 damage?!?...It says it can do 50 damage!!!...

Mr. Program:But remember electricity can get grounded and if a Pokemon attack hits a virus,The Virus acts as a Type and not a Element...

MegamanEXE:I see...So this BattleChip is really...Electric type,ElectricElement?...and the viruses are None Element,Ground Type?

Mr. Program:Yes,your getting it!!

MegamanEXE:Thats really odd!!!...No one told me about elements?!?...*sighs*Back to the buster*rapidly fires the buster at the virus*

*Smack and wack the sounds were as PikachuEXE and MegamanEXE fired their arm cannons until the virus finally exploded...into nothing*

PikachuEXE:Yeaaay!!...All of them are gone!!

Mr. Program:Now look at the screens on your Mega Buster to see what you won and this is called the Result Phase,

MegamanEXE:*looks on the arm cannon screen*What does the “Busting Level” mean?

Mr. Program:It means how well you battled and a Busting Level 10 mean you two did well...Congrats and see what you got!!...Now just say “Prize”

MegamanEXE:*confused*Ok?...”Prize?”

*Thenthe black part of the result screen disappeared and a picture of a Mettaur virus creating a ground wave is shown and says :”ShockWav”*

MegamanEXE:*excited*Hey!!...I got ShockWave!!!...

PikachuEXE:I wonder what it does?

MegamanEXE:It says here:ShockWav,60 damage,then it says:”A slow moving,piercing ground wave attack!!”....Huh!!...This could be very useful instead of the “EleShkWav” BattleChip

PikachuEXE:*disgusted look* I guess...

Mr. Program:Look at the screen again!!...

MegamanEXE:*Looks at the arm cannon's screen*Huh?...We also got 100 P?...I wonder what the“P” stand for?

Mr. Program:Stands for Poke' dollars or Poke' for short

MegamanEXE:*shakes head*Justlike Mystery Dungeon....

Mr. Program:See, this wasn't so bad and you two fought well too...Im impressed with you two so I found a BattleChip for you two to use...Here ,*The green creature like being shows the BattleChip to MegamanEXE and PikachuEXE*

MegamanEXE:*shocked*...You shouldn't...This is way too generous!!!...

PikachuEXE:Whats the matter Megaman?

MegamanEXE:This is the “Aura” BattleChip!?!?...Wow!!!

PikachuEXE:Aura? Whats that?

Mr. Program:Right!!...Aura is what's in all of us, living or not, but is only been known to be used for attack reasons but this will make that for defense reasons...This...

MegamanEXE:I can take it from here...Aura...This certain kind of aura will absorb all attacks as long they do less then 100 damage and your on fire too...but it doesn't hurt like you think........Why Mr. Program?

Mr. Program:Because I don't want to see my friends get deleted...

PikachuEXE:We're your friend?!?

Mr. Program:Well...Your a EM body, are you?

PikachuEXE:Whats that?

MegamanEXE:I know a little bit about this...A EM body is a independent electromagnetic wave that has its own personality...

PikachuEXE:”independent”?

MegamanEXE:Waves that don't need a device to survive on...We now are not living anymore Pikachu but we are now independent electromagnetic waves or EM Bodys

Mr. Program:Exactly!!!...Oh! My power supply is running low...I must gonow...

MegamanEXE:What were you saying about you being the DSi operating system?

Mr. Program:Im actually Ash's Pokedex program...

MegamanEXE:WHAT?!?

Mr. Program:Good by and good luck to you two!

*Theprogram then warps away*

MegamanEXE:Well that figures...I wonder what the OS on this thing is anyways*looks for “system set up” on his arm cannon's touch screen*....

PikachuEXE:Whats should...

MegamanEXE:What duh!!!

PikachuEXE:What is it Megaman?!?

MegamanEXE:The OS on this thing is Windows 8 Starter?!?!?!?

PikachuEXE:*shocked*...Huh?!?

MegamanEXE:....Oh...I guess that's why?

PikachuEXE:What do you mean?

MegamanEXE:Well,you see...When I did that thing to bring you back to life,some of my stuff kind of merged with us and we too kind of merged...I mean,where's my stuff?,my backpack's also gone too.....That program was right, we have to fight as one for now on...

PikachuEXE:Let both of us do our best then...

MegamanEXE:Ok!

*Afterthat, we both ran off further into the forest, battled some viruses in there that appeared and saw a Pokemon from before(you know, those birds that I saw a week ago)...but It didn't look quite right...It looked like a normal Pidgy but...*sighs*I don't know...I stopped a few yards from the Pidgy*

PikachuEXE:Whats the matter Megaman?...Its just a Pidgy?

MegamanEXE:Yea...but its emitting a lot of electromagnetic energy...See,its body is oozing out EM waves?

PikachuEXE:I see the blue stuff coming out of it...

MegamanEXE:I bet that Pokemon don't even whats going on...Ill go ask...

PikachuEXE:Megaman!...Wait!!!*runs along side MegamanEXE*

MegamanEXE:Uhh?...Pidgy?....Huh?

*Thebird starts making a angry face and starts flying in anger and flys at MegamanEXE!!!*

MegamanEXE:Here it comes...

PikachuEXE:*In battle stance*...Here we go!!

DoubleTeam Routine Set!!!

…Execute!!”

*Their sight whitens then un whitens to show the Pidgy,flying in battle stance*

MegamanEXE:Ok...Here we go...What do you think Pikachu?

PikachuEXE:Lets try that “Long Sword” BattleChip im seeing...

MegamanEXE:Yea...but when I select it,every other blackens so that mean No....I know...How about this “Shooter Gun” BattleChip,It pierces...

PikachuEXE:How about the “Crosser Gun” BattleChip?...”Attack that explodes in a cross X”

MegamanEXE:Lets just chose both of them...Oh?...Hey!!..We can!!!...

*...avoice from the arm cannon was heard*

???:Rulesfor chosing BattleChips in Custom Phase...
    #1 Can only chose BattleChips by same name...
    #2 Chips with same chip code can beselected...
    #3 Chips that do the same amount of damage together can be selected together....

MegamanEXE:Ok?...So thats means, ill chose the “Shooter Gun” and you will chose the“Crosser Gun”

PikachuEXE:Ok!!

*Thetwo selected the BattleChips and selected “Ok”*

MegamanEXE:Battle Start!!!

*The bird flew fast at MegamanEXE as he fired his Mega Buster at it,he dodge the bird by warping(which appeared like he was hopping bya way)panel to panel on the ground,the bird then launched a tornado attack at MegamanEXE,all while PikachuEXE was standing on the back panels*

MegamanEXE:*firing Mega Buster at bird*I hate how fast this bird flys!!...Pikachu,do something!!!

PikachuEXE:I-i-i...

MegamanEXE:Try charging up power like the real Megaman guy does!!!

PikachuEXE:I-i-i don't know how!!!

*pretend like you are clenching your right fist even tho you don't have one*

MegamanEXE:Oh!...

PikachuEXE:Ok....

*PikachuEXEthen started to charge up power, a yellow light then glowed from Pikachu's Mega Buster*

PikachuEXE:*amazed and looking at arm cannon*Whoa!!!!...How am I'm doing that!!!!

MegamanEXE:I don't know but that light on your cannon turned a dark yellow!!!

*”ElectricCharges is ready”*

PikachuEXE:Huh?

MegamanEXE:Now before...!!...AAAAAH!!!

*Thenthe angry Pidgy flew threw MegamanEXE while he wasn't payingattention...*

MegamanEXE:Owwww!!!...That thing went threw me?!?*looks at HP*....I took 15 damage!!

PikachuEXE:Uhh?...Mega Buster!!!....FIRE!!!

*and the roar of the yellow arm cannon shot at the bird,and with a loud“whack!!”, the bird froze a panel in front of Pikachu and it glowed yellow*

PikachuEXE:....Huh?

*Finishthat bird off with your CrosserGun BattleChip!!!*

PikachuEXE:But...

MegamanEXE:Custom Screen!!!

*Thenthe bird stayed frozen,glowing yellow and both of them looked at the screens on there arm cannons*

MegamanEXE:I see what you mean Pikachu by you don't want the Pokemon to vanish into nothing

OS Program:You don't have to worry about that,this is a “Pokemon Virus”

PikachuEXE:Huh?

OS Program:A Pokemon Virus is a Pokemon that has been taken over by a EM Virus as they are called,the Pokemon mind and soul are in the hands of the EM Virus so the Virus can do what ever it wants with the Pokemon but they tend to do this so they can pretend to be the Pokemon and feed off of EM waves...

MegamanEXE:I never heard about any of this!!!!

PikachuEXE:Did you just say that before?

MegamanEXE:Yea...But in my nine years of being a Pokemon fan,I was never told about Viruses existing here...

OS Program:Maybe because the people who thought up Pokemon didn't know about them?

MegamanEXE:I guess I see the point...What happens if this Pokemon Virus is deleted...

OS Program:Its actually known as “Enemy Defeated!!” not “Enemy Deleted!!”because its a Pokemon and not a Virus....So this means that the Pokemon will faint but the Virus will be erased and the Pokemon will be freed from the Virus.

PikachuEXE:So we don't have to worry about hurting the Pokemon?

OS Program:Right...But the Pokemon faints...

PikachuEXE:Thank you......Megaman?

MegamanEXE:Yea...

PikachuEXE:Lets do this!!

MegamanEXE:Got it!!....Oh! I forgot we are in the Custom phase,what do you think Pikachu on what BattleChips we should use?

PikachuEXE:...*looks at the screen*I wonder what the “MicroBmb”BattleChip does?

MegamanEXE:It says “A Poke Ball that acts as a bomb,three panels up ahead”...Huh?...A Poke ball that is a bomb?...Odd?

PikachuEXE:There's two of them,lets use it!!!

MegamanEXE:...I guess....

*Thetwo selected the BattleChips and they poped out of the slot on the side of the arm cannon ready to use...and tapped “Ok”...the battle begun...*

MegamanEXE:Uhh...Turn 2 Battle Start!!

*PikachuEXEwarped in line with the paralyzed bird and threw the Poke ball at the Pidgy but once the Poke Ball hit the Pidgy, the ball made a small explosion...Then while the Pokemon Virus was exploding into nothing,a strange green being with jets was seen faintly in front of the Pidgy...Then the explosions stopped and the two vanished into nothing*

MegamanEXE:We did it Pikachu,we saved the Pokemon...See?

*Pikachu and Megaman looked at the Pidgy fallen over on its side, and fainted*

MegamanEXE:Uhh...Enemy Defeated!!

*Thesquares on the ground disappears*

PikachuEXE:Wow!!I wonder what we will get?We did get a Busting Level S!!

MegamanEXE:Your right!!!...

*The black area on the screen changed into a picture of a Pidgy flying really fast and it says “Hurricane”*

MegamanEXE:Ahh! I know this one!!...Its should say “Hurricane, 30 damage,”A weak storm with 3 hits,two panels up ahead!!”...Yeap!*looking at the BattleChip*....Thought so...

PikachuEXE:We also got something else too!...Look on the ground!!

MegamanEXE:*looks and sees the money*Oh?...*picks up the gold coins on the ground*We got 150 Poke'?......

PikachuEXE:That's a lot right?

MegamanEXE:I don't think so...Lets just to into town and restock our supplies...

PikachuEXE:...Ok

*Meand my "Pokemon" ran through the forest until I found this pond with this girl fishing in it with a wooden pole but she was sleeping,so I asked her where the next town is..*

MegamanEXE:Uhh miss?

???:*snoring*

MegamanEXE:Miss?!?

???:AAAAH!!

MegamanEXE:W-w-what!!...Are you Ok!!

???:You woke me up!!!

MegamanEXE:Uhh sorry!!..I kind of need directions...Where's the next town?

???:Do I look like a road map to you!!

MegamanEXE:Not really...Me and my friend, Pikachu are kind of lost...

???:Oh!!..How cute!! You have a...Whats that thing on its right arm?...

MegamanEXE:Uhh...Nothing...

???:I want to know!!

PikachuEXE:Can I not say anything Megaman?

???:*shocked*Your Pikachu can talk?!?

MegamanEXE:Long story...I just need to know where I am?

???:Umm...If you go that way*points north* for 2 miles I think,you will get to Viridian City.....You both have the same thing on your arms...

MegamanEXE:I really should be going...

???:Whats your name?

MegamanEXE:Uhh...

*useyour NetNavi name for now on*

MegamanEXE:Megaman...MegamanEXE

???:That's a funny name...My name is Misty...

MegamanEXE:Oh!...Now I remember you!!...Your the Water Type Gym Leader!!...

Misty:How did you know?

MegamanEXE:Uhh?...I heard about you...

Misty:How?

MegamanEXE:Uh Uh Uh....on TV?

Misty:Oh really?

MegamanEXE:Yea...

PikachuEXE:We should really go...

Misty:It so cute that your Pokemon can talk!!

PikachuEXE:Well thanks...but we have to go...

Misty:Why so fast?

PikachuEXE:I got a bad feeling...

MegamanEXE:...We should get prepared...

Misty:The storms not coming in for a few hours...you could stay for a while...

MegamanEXE:...*puzzled*Huh?...Misty, canyou say that again?

Misty:Uhh like “The storms not coming in for a few hours...you could stay for a while”?

MegamanEXE:Your right Pikachu...Something not right?

Misty:Whats the matter?

MegamanEXE:*starts to run off*Sorry...Pikachu,lets go!!

PikachuEXE:Coming!!

*Weran to a tree off in the distance*

MegamanEXE:Is it possible that we mabe went back in time?

PikachuEXE:Not sure but...She did say that the clouds are coming in and there was a storm when we both...*looks at his arm cannon*became this...

MegamanEXE:But how...Ah!.I got it!

PikachuEXE:What?

MegamanEXE:That odd software on my DSi system was made by Dialga and he is known to control time....But why would Dialga want to take us back in time before all this happening?

PikachuEXE:Maybe Dialga wanted us to help someone.

MegamanEXE:But who?

PikachuEXE:Maybe It was that Misty girl...by the pond...

MegamanEXE:You think so?

PikachuEXE:I really don't know but I do have this really bad feeling...

MegamanEXE:Well...We will just ask...

PikachuEXE:Ok...

*Weran back to the girl fishing by the pond,when we did, she was kind offrantic*

MegamanEXE:*running to Misty*Are you Ok!!!

Misty:A boy with a Pikachu just stole my bike!!!

MegamanEXE:Ill get it back...I promiss!!

Misty:Hurry,the clouds are coming in!!

MegamanEXE:Ok..*looks at PikachuEXE*Let go get that bike!!

PikachuEXE:Ok!!

MegamanEXE:Which way did this boy go?

Misty:*points to the trail*That way...be careful...

MegamanEXE:I will...*looks at PikachuEXE*I mean we will..

Misty:Thank you...

*Weran as fast as we could down the trail,it was starting to rain and really dark and the OS program told us to turn on the Mega Busters head lights and we ran and ran...I've noticed while I was running that I wasn't getting tired...kind of odd but we ran and ran until we heard a “crash”noise off in the distance*

PikachuEXE:*running*My bad feeling getting worse...Megaman....

MegamanEXE:*running*Willbe fine...

*Weran a little more to see a kid off in the distance that has fallen off of a wooden bicycle and a Pikachu on the ground with tons of birds attacking them...and the lightning striking everywhere....I wanted to help but I stayed off in the distance...This was just like what happened on that Pokemon show...
    So..I think this kids name was Ash...I just stayed off in the distance,I...never felt so scared...It was a sad site to see...This kid reached over to the fallen Pikachu and talked to this Pikachu,I couldn't hear anything of what they said because of the strong wind but then the kid stood up and...*

OS Program:Megaman!! Use the Aura BattleChip now!!...You could get deleated!!

MegamanEXE:What!!

OS Program:Manual Override!! Aura!!

*...Then a lightning bolt blasted the Pikachu as it was jumping into the air and at the same time...a white flame surrounded PikachuEXE and I*

???:Whoa!!!

*KAABOOOM!!!!*

*...the explosion reached us but...It was odd...The explosion was...Well...like it was going around our white flame that enveloped PikachuEXE and Me...like it was blocking everything that was meant to hurt me, PikachuEXE...After the explosion passed,I noticed the two on the ground and tons of birds on the ground..and I walked over to them,tried to talk to them but they were out cold...I just..took the broken wooden bicycle and ran back to my friend PikachuEXE...Standing out in the distance...*

PikachuEXE:*sad look*Should we help them...

MegamanEXE:...*looks at the kid and the Pokemon out in the distance*...Its best that we not mess with the future...I know that they will be fine because someday,that kid will be Pokemon Master and that Pikachu will be the most powerful Pokemon in the Pokemon world...Lets not mess that up for them...

PikachuEXE:...*sad look*...Ok...

*As we turned around...We saw this really really really beautiful bird with its wing colors like the rainbow flying and the clouds started to clear up...It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and still is to this very day...I started to think of happy thoughts of the future for Pokemon,how to help them,what to do for them...That was the moment I realized why all of stuff happened to me in the Real World,it was to prepare me to help the Pokemon out!!...I had to protect them with my new powers so other Pokemon would not have to share the same fate as my Pokemon or Ash's!!..

My new powers...I knew what do with it...I won't be like the rest of the Real World...Not any more!!!....

For the Pokemon!!!

TheShooting Star Power!!!

I hoped you enjoy the preview of PKMN BN.....To be at a later time...
    Last edited by MegaCharr; 1st February 2012 at 11:29 AM.