Pokemon: Battle Challange Sign up!

Thread: Pokemon: Battle Challange Sign up!

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Exclamation Pokemon: Battle Challange Sign up!

This is the thread for my upcoming fanfic, Battle Challange. I will take what you post, and make it exciting and so on. only one post per person please, unless it is to do with questions about this. Here is what I want:

If you have Diamond/Pearl Game, or even Platinum, and you have got this far, could you submit one post. Go into the battle tower, (In platinum, state which one you challanged), tell me your trainer name, the pokemon you entered along with moves, abilities and held items. When someone challanges you, state their trainer name, and what they are (battle girl, aroma lady, black belt etc...), and write down what happens in the battle. What pokemon your foe uses, everything that happens.

Also, describe what personallity you think your player in game could have. And the rival your facing in battle. no double battles please. Also think of a good personallity for foe. Here is an example:

Trainer Name: Dave
    Trainer Type: Ace Trainer
    Battle Tower Challange: Single

Pokemon 1:
    Nidoking @Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Sturdy
    Blizzard
    earthquake
    Mega Horn
    Strength

Pokemon 2:
    Poliwrath @Leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Surf
    Waterfall
    Psychic
    Metronome

Same for third pokemon... Also state each pokemons stats at lv50

After this, write as best you can, what happens throughout the battle like "Seaking avoided the attack!" no PP left on Blizzard, so I now use Earthquake but Seaking KOs nidoking with surf before it can use Earthquake!
    now, post once about a battle only. After you do so, I'll take what you posted and make it seem like it came from Anime. Thats why I need as detailed as possible and stats for each of your pokemon, who moves first and whatever. Adding the personallity of the trainer, you and foe will make it more interesting and necessary for an anime style battle.

So let the Battle Challange Begin. Post once only about a battle, but you can post also asking any queations/comments also.

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So if I'm reading this right, you're asking for random NPCs? But ones who dictate how the battle goes AND what their opponent uses?

I'd say post it on your blog and advertise it in your sig, but clarify first, because right now it sounds like more of an RP than a fic.

I am just asking for people to make battle tower challanges, and say what happens during that challange, saying what pokemon you have and which ones they use etc.. Maybe its not really a fanfic.

Thanks Felly for banner

Blog Entries

Then what, may I ask, is it? Are you hosting a contest or something?

ok, if you read my first post, it says near bottom that I wanted to take what happened in the battle tower challange and make it so it seemed as if it came from Anime, not a game like it was. Sorry if I explained this not so great.

Thanks Felly for banner

Blog Entries

I'm still VERY confused.

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

I think I understand. Back when fanfics were allowed on the wiki, I recall that many people used to ask for OCs to be added into their fics. For example, User A creates a fic. He requests that whoever wants to be in the fic add their details and suchs. Thus, User B does so and User A writes about it.

Kinda like that. -.- I don't really recommend something like this though...It's annoying, confusing, and can easily cause writer's block.
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Ok, I think about this before I continue

Thanks Felly for banner

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinx3000 View Post
    Ok, I think about this before I continue
    So what you're saying is you haven't thought about it yet? Anyway, trust me when I say even with well though out planning, OC fics are still full of holes and can easily cause writer's block. Trust me, I've done it before.
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Actually I did think about it a lot, but it seemed if people thought it was either not such a good idea, or did not understand it fully. I do have a plan for this. I'll start by doing what I wanted others to do myself, then people can judge if they like it or not.

Thanks Felly for banner

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinx3000 View Post
    Actually I did think about it a lot, but it seemed if people thought it was either not such a good idea, or did not understand it fully. I do have a plan for this. I'll start by doing what I wanted others to do myself, then people can judge if they like it or not.
    Hm...I think I know where you're going with this...though you do need to know all the characters beforehand so as to prevent plot crashes...

It might turn out well assuming no one pops up in the middle of the story and shouts "I WANT TO BE IN YOUR FIC!".