Pokémon Special Agents

Thread: Pokémon Special Agents

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Pokémon Special Agents

This is a fic based on an RP I played six months ago, the plot's the same as the RPs but somethings were changed to make it more interesting, so enjoy.

Pokémon Special Agents

Chapter 1: Enter Special Agent Trainee, Elliot

Special Agents, these agents are people that protect our world, and help it grow. A Special Agent is someone that goes out on special top secret missions all around the Pokémon World and solve mystery, rescue people, and arrest criminals.

There’s Special Agents in every region, and they all work for the same order the Special Agency. You see, fifteen years ago crimes increased dramatically, there were a lot of bad things happening and it cause the world to come down to mayhem. Thankfully a group of people gathered around and created this agency to save the world.

Now it’s being fifteen years and people are living in peace once more, trusting on the Special Agents to solve their problems.

But not everyone can be an agent. Training starts very early and most agents are around fifteen to twenty years old; depending on the level of training they take, agents that will work on simple missions like robberies and confidential stuff will train till they’re fourteen. Agents in top secret missions that are normally kept from the world will train till they’re sixteen or seventeen.

Now if an Agent fails his final test, he’s force to stay as a trainee for a year, or become a delivery Agent. Delivery Agents, as the name says work on special deliveries, but the job doesn’t really give you much credit.

But this doesn’t mean there are not people that will try to stop the agency. Lately there have being attacks around the world, mostly the Hoenn region; this evil group of people are known as Team Aqua and Team Magma, what are their purposes, no one knows; but the agents are on the case.

The man was running around the city, jumping over people and objects that got on his way, he was wearing a black jacket with a headband on his forehead; he was wearing running shoes and pants that were cut short. He turned around to see various motorcycles following him.

He ran inside an ally imagining he would be able to escape; he immediately turned right and kept running down the ally. Unfortunately, one of the motorcycles came out from the ally nearby and tackled him taking him down.

The person on the motorcycle got down, he was wearing a pair of black combat pants with a white sleeveless shirt, and he had a black jacket with the elemental symbols of wind, fire, water, earth and lightning lined up in a pentagon. He had a short black spiky hair, and hazel colored eyes. “You’re under arrest” he said putting cuffs around the man. “Now, let’s go, you need to explain a lot of things to us buddy” he said and let the other agents take care of the man.

He left the man with the other agents and started riding on his motorcycle again. He was in Rustboro City, one of the many cities around Hoenn with an Agent Base; this city was also famous for having the best agents working in it.

He looked ahead. A huge blue dome was on the center of the city, surrounded by a thousand flower patches; it had various fountains that rain around the patches, making the dome a beautiful sight. There were people entering and exiting the dome, they were either agents; who normally wore golden badges with an A on it, or people that were requesting the help of agents.

He parked aside from the building. He had his own parking spot, the name Travis Chorchino on it. He got off and took off his helmet again and walked into the building. People gathering around talking about missions, ordering stuff; Delivery Agents running around with a lot of boxes.

“Travis” Travis turned around to see a floating screen coming at him. “You’re requested to meet up with the Commander for your status report” the screen said giving Travis the pass so that he could go into the Commander’s office.

“Thanks Clank, I’ll do that” Travis said as he turned around looking at the note.

While he was walking he noticed a group of Delivery Agents talking in front of a big TV screen, it was talking about how things worked in the Agency. “So this ranks how does it work?” one of the kids asked himself. Travis heard this and started talking to the kid.

“Agent Ranks are divided into three ranks” Travis said as the kids turned around surprised. “Three is the lowest rank there is, it’s normally occupied by new agents, agents in this rank are normally sent off on missions around the regions to find stuff or valuable artifacts.”

“Then there’s rank two, this rank is of higher standards that third of course, people in this rank get to go on toughest missions from fighting criminals to working as bodyguards for people” he stopped and took out a small badge from his pocket; it had his name, age and rank; he was a rank one. “Rank one, they get to go on the most dangerous missions, most of them are confidential, and rank one also becomes the highest authority before Commander, that’s why rank one’s get their own teams” with that Travis turned around. “I see you’re trainees, so remember to memorize this for your tests” he started walking off.

Travis walked up to the second floor where the Commander had his office; which practically covered the whole floor with a long hall and a long red carpet, lined up with portraits of past Commanders. It led to a big sitting room in front of a big brown door. Travis looked around the room, remembering when he had to go through that hall barely a year ago so he could be assigned to his group after graduating.

He walked up to the front desk and talked to the counter lady. “Travis Chorchino, seventeen years old, rank one and captain of Team Lone Wolf” he said as the lady called the Commander to let him in.

Travis walked in looking across the room at the man that was on the desk. He was wearing a black vest, he had a pair of silver pants and had a short straight hair, the man looked to be around his forties, he had a stern face that was looking down at Travis. “Oh you’re here, come in” the Commander said motioning Travis to get in.

Travis found a seat near the desk and proceeded to seat down. “So what is it Commander?” Travis asked him.

“Well, I need to get your report on the mission, what was that man stealing for starters?” the Commander asked him taking Travis by surprise; he hadn’t checked the box yet, in fact he didn’t even remember if he took the box.

“Oh, sorry, I haven’t checked yet, but the rest of my group must be researching on it right now” he said nodding his head in respect. “If I may ask, I don’t think this is the only reason why I was asked come here…was I?” Travis asked him.

The Commander smirked; he knew he couldn’t full him. “You’re sharp Travis, you’re right, there’s one more reason” he stopped and got up. “You see, we’ve been having some trouble with this trainee, he keeps causing trouble to his groups and we have to switch him a lot, so I want to ask, do you have a trainee spot free on your group?” he asked.

“Yeah, we got one spot free, let me guess you want this kid to be in my group” Travis said narrowing his eyes at the Commander as he got up. He bowed and said. “In that case, I’ll accept, don’t worry I’ll whip this kid into shape sir” he got up again.

“That’s what I expected from one of our best agents” the Commander chuckled. “Now, you’re able to leave, please proceed with your day” he waved his hand around motioning Travis to leave the room.

Travis nodded and left. As he got out he saw a kid running towards him. The kid crashed with Travis; although he was the one that got knocked out. “Ow, that hurt!” he yelled patting his forehead. Travis looked at the kid, he was a little shorter than him, the kid looked around fourteen years old, he had a long messy black hair and was wearing a white short sleeve shirt, he had a pair of red pants and a red jacket wrapped around his waist; his blue eyes was probably the only feature that was clean, since he looked like someone sloppy in personality.

“Technically you crashed with me, you’re the one that felt the pain though” Travis shrugged as he looked at the kid once more. “For what I can see, I guess you’re a trainee aren’t you” Travis narrowed his eyes at the kid.

“Yep, now get out of my way I have to meet the leader of my new group” he said shoving Travis aside.

Travis shook his head and took a pokéball from his belt. “Go Suiton” he said as the Pokémon came out, it looked like some combination between a fish and a dog, it had a long fin like tail and its head had a lot of scales, its skin was mostly blue and it had black eyes. The Vaporeon got in between the kid’s ways and growled at it.

“What’s this about?” the kid protested turning to look at Travis with a glare in his eyes.

“I’m the leader of your new team, genius” Travis said taking a clipboard out. “Or should I say Elliot” he narrowed his eyes at the kid; who was frowning considering that Travis guessed his name right.

The kid went from frowning to wincing as he started laughing nervously. “Oh…really, well sorry, you know I was kidding with you” Elliot started poking Travis in an innocent matter trying to get the teenager’s forgiveness.

“Yeah….don’t let it happen again, here at Team Lone Wolf we don’t cut a lot of breaks kid, now follow me” Travis turned around and started walking, his Vaporeon behind him. Elliot looked at him confused and grabbed one of his own pokéballs.

“Go Chic” Elliot said as a chick like Pokémon came out, it was orange colored and it had a short beak, it had long orange tails on its head and short legs, it had an innocent look on its eyes; and to make it look special its feathers were a little more red than a normal Torchic.

Chic started chirping and jumping; happy that its trainer let it out. “Come on Chic, we’ll finally be in a new team” Elliot grinned and followed Travis with Chic on his shoulder.

Travis looked back. “You’re Pokémon’s a little…well just little” Travis said looking at Chic. “You’ll need a stronger Pokémon to fight”

“Yeah right, Chic and I’ve been together for four years, we’re super strong” Elliot stopped as he showed Travis the symbol on his right sleeve. “I’m Elliot Foster, younger brother to Roxanne Foster the gymleader of Rustboro City” Elliot said; although Travis barely shrugged.

“Here we won’t give you special treatment cause of that, any of use can surpass your sister any day” Travis said and started running. “Now I’ll see how fit you are, try to keep up” he increased the speed and jumped into the elevator closing the door so that Elliot couldn’t get in. “See you down newbie” he waved as the elevator went down.

“Oh man!” Elliot banged on the now closed doors. “Why do I think this team will be harder to deal with” he said as he sat to wait for the elevator to come back up.

Elliot finally got to Team Lone Wolf’s room. It was kinda plain, well kinda. The room didn’t have anything else that wasn’t equipment for working out, and the only thing that wasn’t for exercising was a little TV by the wall. Elliot glanced around as he saw Travis lifting some weights with his Pokémon. The first one looked like a hug yellow bear, it had yellow fur with black lightning on its body, and it had a long black tail and short legs; which looked like a monkey’s leg.

The other one was a ball made out of rock; except it had a head coming out of the ball that looked like some kind of animal’s head. It had rock like arms and rock like legs. And then Suiton; who was running on the treadmill.

“About time you made it here” Travis said, putting the weights down. “I was about to send a detective team to find you” Travis laughed as he walked over to Elliot, and Chic. He noticed Elliot wasn’t carrying any bags with him. “Where are you bags little dude?” Travis asked him.

“I live with my sister, I don’t need to come and live here” Elliot shrugged; not really caring about Travis shaking his head.

“First wrong move, if you’re gonna be with our team, you’ll have to live with us, starting tomorrow I want you to stay here, you can still visit your sister, but you’ll have to stay here” Travis crossed his shoulders. “Now another thing, how exactly have you gotten expelled from so many teams?” Travis asked him narrowing his eyes.

“Well” Elliot started scratching his chin. “I’ve somehow, got into their missions, you know how trainees are suppose to observe, but when it comes to mission they have to stay behind, well me and Chic don’t like that, so we followed them” Elliot took his red cell phone out and flipped it open. “With a special tracking feature I created, I can track them down” he said showing him the tracking feature.

“You made it?” Travis asked with a confused face. “How can you do that to a normal cell phone, only Special Rank One cell phones have that feature” he said looking at Elliot’s phone quizzing.

“Easy” Elliot said rising his finger. “I found some old parts in the Agency’s trash, then I repaired them and added them to my cell phone, you see ever since I was young I’ve been able to control technology, well not control but I can dismantle and mantle anything technologic at will” Elliot said grabbing his cell phone back. “So it was easy for me.”

“Maybe you do have something that can help us out” Travis scratched his chin. “Oh well, not time for that now, time to introduce you to Team Lone Wolf” Travis clapped his hand and three shadows appeared in front of them.

“What the hell!!!!!” Elliot yelled falling back as he saw the shadows getting up. He realized one thing, all of them have mask on them in the faces of different Pokémon, one of them had the mask of a tiger and had some kind of a Gardevoir like dress, although to Elliot the red crest on the chest really looked real; but when he try to touch it the girl slapped his hand. “Ouchie” he said rubbing his hand as Chic checked on it.

The second one was also a girl, except she had the mask of a deer and her body also had a Mismagious dress, but for some reason Elliot seem to stare at the legs, which even though they were like any girl’s were kinda simple. The third one had the mask of a fox and she had a Lucario like armor around her body, and like the other two Elliot noticed something about it; the fur was apparently real fur.

“This team’s kinda of unusual” Elliot said raising his eyebrow. “And how come they’re wearing masks” Elliot asked.

“We like to stay in the shadows” Travis said turning Elliot to each of them. “This is Fuuin” he said pointing at the girl with the tiger’s mark. “Gen” he pointed at the one with the deer’s mask. “And Tai” he pointed at the one with the fox’s mask. “Girls this is Elliot, he’ll be joining us today’ he said.

Elliot just stared at them. *What did I get into* he thought while frowning.

“Please to meet you Elliot” Fuuin said as she stared at Elliot for a moment. “He’s a trainee right Travis, I don’t think a wimpy kid like him can be able to get into our team if he was an agent” she said turning away from Elliot and looking at Travis.

“Hit it right on the spot, Elliot’s here cause he needs a team that will put him in shape, he’s being causing a little trouble to the other teams” Travis said shaking his head.

“Then, I’ll help out” Tai said as she glared at Elliot; which could be seen through the mask. ‘It wont’ be too long before he’s out of here”

“Nice to know I feel welcome” Elliot said frowning as he looked away from the four of them.

“Now girls, remember, he’s our trainee and we have to treat him with respect” Gen said and turned around. “And since he’s a trainee he will have to help us out, he should start by filing our paperwork with all the missions we’ve been having, we haven’t have time to do that” Gen dropped the papers on Elliot’s arms; but the strength made Elliot fall to the floor.

“Ow” Elliot grunted taking a paper off his head. “Okay, I’m not a pet” Chic started gathering the papers with its beak. “Plus, I’ll do what I want, not even if you torture me” Elliot crossed his arms and grinned.

“Oh no you’re not” Travis grabbed Elliot and put a black katana in front of his neck. “You’re under our care, and the only thing you’ll be doing is watching over our missions and take notes you got that” Travis let Elliot go.

“I shouldn’t even be a trainee anyways” Elliot passed his hand through his hair and got up.

“Why?” Travis rose and eyebrow as he looked at Elliot.

“Mind your own business dude, now I got some papers to file, go Bay” Elliot took another pokéball and a small blue lizard Pokemon came out, it had a huge iron like head, and short arms, it had yellow on its lower jaw and blue legs. The Bagon walked over to the papers and grabbed a stack of them as it started walking to a desk. Chic used its beak to grab the others.

Travis heard an alarmed coming from the screen on the wall. “Looks like we’ll have to go to work” Travis walked over to the screen. “What’s the mission this time Commander?” he asked as the Commander appeared on the screen.

“We have information that Team Magma is in Rustboro” he said showing a map of Rustboro and it showed a red dot by the east gate of the city. “They’ve taken hostages from Devon Corp and we need you and the rest of your team to do the work” he said pointing at Travis.

“Wait, why them, I mean there are other teams that can do it” Elliot interrupted as he jumped in front of Travis.

“That’s cause Team Lone Wolf is the most discrete team there is, they have all been trained with great abilities to hide in the shadows, kinda like ninjas if you will” the Commander said responding to Elliot’s question. “And they’re also all rank ones” the whole team gathered around a surprised Elliot.

“All rank ones” Elliot’s eye twitched as he sulked back to the papers. “I think I’ll do my work now” he laughed nervously; he didn’t want to make them angry, not when he knew how high they were in ranks.

“Well you heard the Commander team, move out” Travis said as all four of them started running out of the room at full speed.

Elliot grinned. “Damn this papers, I’ll go watch” Elliot threw the papers out as he started running with Bay and Chic following him.

Elliot got out of the base and started running to Devon Corp, he found a bicycle on a curb; since he was in a hurry he grabbed it and started riding on it. “Okay, so Team Magma’s taking control of Devon Corp, nice mission for my first day” he chuckled.

Right outside of the big Devon Corp building, a building that’s at least fifty floors tall, and a lot of glass windows that would give the building a transparent look. There were three men outside keeping watch, they were all wearing a same red uniform with a red hood and a black shirt under the jacket, the jacket had the figure of a two horned mountain and the hood had a horn on each side.

Gen looked over the guys from a building nearby as the features in her mask moved to form a grin. She raised her hand as the three man turned around to look at each other. After a few seconds fury, suddenly ran through both man’s eyes, they jumped each other and started punching each other up. “Easy task” Gen chuckled.

Fuuin was hiding behind a car near the building. “Good work Gen, now I’ll take care of this” she said as her eyes started glowing then the two man got pushed to different corners; both crashing with a building and fell unconscious. “Travis, Tai, you’re free to enter” she said through a Walkie Talkie.

“All right Fuuin and Gen, thanks for you help” Travis said as he and Tai hurried inside the building. Travis walked in as he let his Vaporeon out. “Go Suiton!” he yelled at the Golem came out.

Many of the Magma grunts grabbed their pokéballs as they let their Pokémon out. Pokémon like Houndour, Slugma and Magcargo. All of the Pokémon started firing their flamethrowers; but before they made a strike Suiton fired a torrent of water that broke the Flamethrowers. Travis dashed forward taking out his sword as he slashed the three grunts and took them down.

“This is too easy” Travis chuckled putting his katana back. A grunt started running towards him holding a chain up while spinning it. The man threw the chain at Travis. Tai jumped down and grabbed the chain with great evasiveness.

“I’ll fight too” she said pulling the chain as she pushed the man to the wall and knocked him out cold. “You okay Travis?” she asked him.

“Yeah, thanks to you” Travis laughed while scratching his hair. “Well, let’s go” he turned to the hostages that were on the ground floor. “Is everyone here?” he asked them.

A woman got up and stuttered as she started talking. “Well…they took Mr. Stone to the fiftieth floor” she said giving Travis a pass. “Only people with this pass can enter his office’ she said.

“Thank you, let’s go Tai” Travis and Tai ran to the elevator and headed for the fiftieth floor.

“What happened here?” Elliot asked as he got into the building. People were still getting out and the police hadn’t gotten there yet. “It’s like a tornado passed through here and took all the fun” he looked at all the grunts that were tied up on the floor.

“Excuse me miss?” he asked a lady nearby; which was the same lady that Travis talked too. “Were there some mysterious and weird people here?” Elliot asked her.

“If by that you mean the two agents that helped us out, yes, they went to the second floor, but” she couldn’t finish cause Elliot was already running to the elevator.

“Thanks, gotta go” he said as he got on the elevator and started going up to the fiftieth floor.

Elliot got to the fiftieth floor. He saw Mr. Stone’s office up front as he ran in front of the door and put his ear on the front to try to hear what was happening. He could hear Travis battling with someone inside.

“Go Donzo use your Roll Out attack” Travis’s Golem started spinning as it crashed with the Magma’s Torkoal; the Torkoal got up and started firing a cloud of black smoke.

“Smoke Screen Torkoal” the Magma said, the horns on his hood were a little longer and unlike the others you could actually see his mischievous face through the hood. “What are you gonna do now agent?” the man hissed as he disappeared due to the cloud.

“Tai, try to find the Magma, I’ll take care of Torkoal” Travis said as Tai; who was next to him started to run deeper into the cloud. “Now Donzo, let’s take that Torkoal out with your Self Destruct” Donzo started glowing and after a few seconds it exploded created a huge light that dispersed the cloud of smoke.

“Now Suiton” Suiton came running from behind Travis as it saw the Torkoal that was visible due to the explosion; unfortunately the Self Destruct didn’t managed to hit it, but Suiton will. “Now use Aqua Jet” Suiton jumped up and surrounded itself with water as it flew straight towards Torkoal, it crashed with the turtle Pokémon and sent it crashing with the desk. Mr. Stone gasped as he dodged Torkoal from hitting him. He had a short silver hair and was wearing a purple and black stripe suit.

“I gotta get in there” Elliot got a serious look on his face as he walked over to the card slider. He got his cell phone out and pressed some buttons. “Hacking feature activated” he said as a screen showing all of the sliders data appeared. He connected a cable there and after pressing some more buttons it opened itself.

Elliot grabbed some cables and started plugging and unplugging there, faster with each second. “Done” he pressed a button he had installed and the door opened.

“Elliot to the rescue” Elliot said holding his fist up and posing in a super hero manner. He opened his eyes and saw the Magma tired up on some roads and Mr. Stone been dusted off by Tai. “And looks like I’m late” he said as his eyes just became pair of dots as he let his shoulders fall down.

“You shouldn’t even be here at all” Travis shook his head patting Elliot’s shoulder. “We told you to stay at base” he said with an annoyed tone.

“Yeah, but I’ll thought it’ll be more fun to watch” Elliot said smiling confidently. “Right Chic” he said looking down at the chirping Torchic.

“How did you get in here thought, you need a pass?” Tai asked him.

“Simple, I just unplugged the security cables off the slider and adapted my own parts, mostly a button, I found it on the Special Agency’s garbage disposal one day” Elliot shrugged. “I just had to hack and in five seconds it was done.”

“Wow, it’s really hard for someone to hack that slider” Mr. Stone said. “Since it takes right to my office we created the pass for it, if someone tries to hack it, it’s supposed to stop it” he narrowed his eyes at Elliot.

Elliot shook his head and patted Mr. Stone on his shoulder. “Then, looks like it’s not working right” he smiled and walked back to Travis. “Since the mission was successful and I didn’t really interfere, I don’t get to be punished right” he made puppy dog eyes.

“Nice try little man, tomorrow you’ll suffer” Travis said in a threatening tone as the three of them started heading down.

Travis was delivering his mission report to the Commander. “I’m sorry Travis, I thought that Elliot would at least respect your team a little more” the Commander said with a little embarrassment.

“No, on the contrary, I’ll be looking forward to working with Elliot a little longer, he’s hacking and dismantling abilities really surprised me, I think with just a little more training he could be a really good agent” Travis turned around.

“Travis, Elliot’s really…something, he was supposed to graduate as an agent this year, but he interfere in one of our experiments with Electrodes, the accident of the explosion was so big we took a long time fixing it, you were away on a mission back then” he stopped. “Elliot was taking back one year, and ever since then he’s being causing trouble, watch out” he said.

“Don’t worry sir, goodbye” Travis turned around and walked off.

As he got out he saw Elliot with his bags on his hands. “These are some of my stuff boss, I’ll bring the rest tomorrow” Elliot said. “I’m sorry for not listening to your orders” he said.

“Don’t worry, now take your stuff to our team room, and see you tomorrow newbie” Travis walked off leaving a curious Elliot behind.

“I guess” Elliot shrugged and then walked off too.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Special Agents

Uhhh, dude? Doton is the name of the Golem.

Nice to see how well you put my personality into my characters. And how blunt he can be.

Blog Entries

"Your pokemons a little...well just little" lol great line.

good story keep this up!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Thanks I will

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Chapter 2: Nothing Like Ken

“Are you sure you have to go” Roxanne asked. She was wearing a blue button dress with a whit undershirt; she had a long black hair and was tied around in red bows. She had a pale face, and like Elliot she had clear blue eyes; she wore high heels which made her look a few taller than Elliot, but without them they’re about the same height.

“Yeah sis, my new boss Travis told me I need to live with the team, or else I get my neck slit” Elliot laughed as he put some books inside his sports bag. “And there goes my Harry Potter Collection books” Elliot said putting the bag on his shoulders.

Bay walked into his room holding another bag full of chips. “What’s that Elliot?” Roxanne narrowed her eyes at him. Elliot laughed again while putting his hand behind his head.

“Those are, carrots, you know I couldn’t find a normal bag for it, so I just put it on an empty bag of chips” Elliot grabbed the bag and started whispering on Bay’s ear. “I told you to hide it” he whispered.

“Give me those young man, you know you’ll have to buy your own things if you leave” Roxanne said taking the bag from Elliot. “I still want to see you at Rustboro library, I’ll need your help to keep the library together” Roxanne frowned and threw the bag down.

“Don’t worry, I’ll see you there, it’s not like I’ll have anything interesting to do” Elliot looked back with an annoyed face; he was a trainee so no action for him.

“Guess you’re right” Roxanne said looking up while holding her index finger closed to her mouth. “Just be careful, you’re still fourteen years old little bro” Roxanne giggled and started walking out.

“Don’t worry, I took care of you all this time…even if you know, you’re the oldest” Elliot shrugged. “Hey can you take me to the base, I don’t really feel like walking today” he laughed scratching his head again.

“Sure, anything for my little broddie wobbie” Roxanne started pinching his cheeks in a playful matter.

“Sissssss” Elliot whined struggling to make her let go. “I’m fourteen now, don’t call me that” he whined again.

“I’ve always called you that and I’ll always will, now let’s go” Roxanne started walking down.

Elliot looked back at his room. It was simple now, the only thing that was left was his bed and his wooden shelf; all of his cloth was in the bag, and all of his posters of the Elite 4 were in his bag. “Good thing I managed to sneak this” Elliot chuckled taking a picture of Lorelei in a bikini holding her bikini stop from falling off. “I better hide this from Roxanne’ he laughed.

Just then He got hit with a huge paddle and fell down at Roxanne took the picture. “I’ll dispose of this for you” she said in a serious tone as she walked down leaving a knocked out Elliot on the floor.

Elliot and Roxanne got out of their house. A two floor house with a terrace on the second floor, it was pretty good, considering that’s what you get when your parents are famous TV Reporters in Hoenn Hour.

Elliot walked over to Roxanne’s care a red sports care that was stopped right in front of the house. “Can I get your car once I can drive” Elliot asked her scratching his chin.

“Nope” Roxanne giggled as she got on the car on the left side; Elliot just sighed and got on the car.

After a few minutes they drove off farther into the City.

“So any new messages about mom and dad?” Elliot asked her looking out of the window as he let the wind brush his bushy hair backwards.

“Yeah, they called me yesterday, they said they were going to be staying in Lilycove City for a while, they have to cover the big opening of the new museum you know” Roxanne put on a pair of glasses so she could see better as she turned to look a disoriented Elliot. “Everything okay little bro?”

“Mom and dad said they were gonna be here for my birthday” Elliot frowned as he looked down at the street; not really caring if he got dizzy or not. “That was two months ago, and still they haven’t come back, I mean they could’ve at least sent me my presents.” He looked ahead at the long traffic that was forming, it was rush our so he couldn’t blame the cars.

“You know they have to travel a lot Elliot” Roxanne patted his back. “Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll come when you graduate of agent school” Roxanne smiled and turned back. “And maybe you should give your new team a break, who knows they might help you out a lot.”

Elliot and Roxanne got into Team Lone Wolf’s room. It was still a little dirty from the day before; considering that Travis and the others must’ve celebrated their success mission. “I guess I can just drop my bags here” Elliot said as he and Bay put the bags on the floor.

“Hey Elliot, is there a place where I can change, I think I got my dress dirty and I always bring a backup” Roxanne said taking a folded dress from inside the dress she had on already.

“You’re just that much of a freak” Elliot said while looking at her weirdly.

Roxanne just shrugged it off and started walking to the changing room.

Travis got up from his best. His room was really small since they had to make enough space for five people. “Man, I’m so hung over” he said patting his head as he got up and started walking to the changing room. “And we also need more than one changing room for god’s sake.

He opened the door and his eyes got wide open as he saw Roxanne in her bra, she shrieked as she saw him and kicked him so hard she sent him flying and crashing with the wall outside; practically making a small hole.

“PERV” she yelled and slammed the door shut.

“Who is she?” Travis turned around to look at Elliot. “I see, so she’s Roxanne….sorry to say this but your sister’s hot, and deadly” Travis padded his head as he was in pain cause of Roxanne’s kick.

“Yeah, and by that I mean the deadly part, now don’t talk about my sister that way boss” Elliot said taking out some of his stuff. “Where’s my room, is it the one over there” he pointed at the room that was at the far end of the hall.

“No, that’s Ken’s, he’s the fifth member of the group, he was sent on a mission by himself a few days ago, he’s suppose to come back home today?” Travis got up and looked at the clock. “Also, I’m happy that you followed orders on bringing your bags today, that’s a good step.”

“Don’t get used to it boss, once I’m done with this, I’ll leave” Elliot said crossing his arms; although he did felt good about not living with a member of his family and technically in a way he was living by himself. “Hey where are Fuuin, Gen and Tai anyways?” Elliot asked him.

“Oh, they went out for a walk, you know we all have a little party yesterday, they want to shake it off” Travis laughed and finally got up from the floor. “Now get ready, I’m gonna take you to the training room, I’m sure your sister can be okay by herself for a while” he said and the two of them started walking out.

Everyone was still busy with all their missions, due to Team Magma taking over Devon Corp the day before everyone was active keeping watch on where they could be hiding. Elliot never understood well how things went when it came to using the investigation systems; but if there’s something he knew that was that he could dismantle that system in a flash.

They got to the training room. It was a room full of different devices, like shields that moved to stop you from running, special lasers that instead of burning your skin burned your cloth so that no one got hurt. And on the far west a Pokémon field that was next to the different exercise fields.

“So what am I gonna do today?” Elliot asked Travis while stretching.

“I’m gonna do a little fitness test on you, I’ll test your ability, strength and your skills in battle, even if your Pokemon are a little….well just little’ Travis shrugged.

“You FREAKIN SAID THAT ALREADY” Elliot yelled. “I remember and you said that yesterday, I don’t need to hear it again” Ellery glared; this cause Travis to pull on his ear.

“What was that, remember I can cut your ear off with my katana” Travis said taking his katana out and putting it close to Elliot’s ear.

“I’m sorry boss” Elliot said with a nervous tone as Travis left him go.

“Okay, first we’ll practice your speed with the lasers, try to dodge as many as you can okay” Travis said as he turned a laser on. After a few minutes it fired a straight red beam that headed for Elliot.

Elliot just jumped out of the way dodging the laser. “That was easy” he laughed but got an alarmed look when he saw all the lasers heading his way. He started jumping and dodging and kneeling down to dodge it; but one of the lasers bounced on the floor and crashed with his knee burning his pants.

He did his best to dodge the rest; but with more lasers that made contact the more cloth he lost, this kept going on till he was too tired to even move. “Too bad, out of fifty shots you only dodged fifteen, it’s obvious your speed is not your biggest ability” Travis shook his head and moved on.

Elliot just followed him as he moved towards the shields. “Here, as you see the shields are blocking your path, you’ll have to punch all the shield till they fall, ALL of them” Travis pointed out and moved out of the way letting Elliot in front of the shields.

“Okay, prepare to be dassle” Elliot put his sleeve up and threw a punch at one of the shields; it didn’t even move. Elliot assumed a boxing stance and started punching the shield over and over again, jumping and switching shields over and over again. Eventually Elliot managed to take one of the shields down, but he was already to tired for it.

He just kept going punching and kicking the shields till he took out three; that left three more for Elliot to deal with. By the time he took out the fourth one his legs and fists were sore from punching so much. He turned to see Travis’s disappointed face upon him. He grunted and punched the fifth shield one more time and took it down.

Elliot sat on the floor exhausted from all that punching and kicking. “Too weak too” Travis shook his head as he punched the shield braking it as it fell. “I gotta say, I hope you’re better at Pokémon battling” Travis started walking to the Pokémon field.

“You’ll see you’ll lose on this one” Elliot got up and followed him. They walked up to the field it was covered in dirt with rocks positioned on different places of it. The field had a pokéball on the middle and two sides that over look it from the other corners.

“Okay Elliot, let me see your best go Fuuton” Travis yelled as his Pidgeot came out spreading its wings. It had brown and cream colored feathers with a small pink beak, it; it had a long blond and red hair and long talons. “Make your pick” Travis grinned as he looked at Elliot.

Elliot stared at Fuuton coming up with a strategy that would help him out. On one had Fuuton was a flying type which meant that an electric attack would knock it out, but, Elliot didn’t have any electric Pokémon with him at the moment..

*I could go with Chic and try to beat my way to the win, but with its flying ability, I don’t think Chic would last much with an arial battle* Elliot knew, that neither Chic nor Bay would be able to defeat Travis. So he went another way with it as he took a third pokéball from his belt.

“Made your decision yet?” Travis asked with curiousness over what Pokémon could be inside that pokéball.

“Hell yeah!” Elliot yelled as he let out a Gligar. It had a pair of purple colored wings with blue under it; its body was all pink just as its long pointy scorpion like tail, and it had small feet and two big pincers. “Travis, meet Glide” Elliot said as a grin of confidence went across his face.

“Bad move, Gligar’s a bug type, you do know they’re weak against flying types” Travis said while crossing his arms. Elliot just shrugged him off as he assumed a battle stand. “Well then, go Fuuton use your Wing Attack” Pidgeot opened its wings wide as it flew straight towards Glide.

“Glide dodge and use your Steel Wing” Eliot ordered as he jumped to the left slashing the air with his arm as Glide’s wings glowed like steel, it flew straight upwards to the roof; once it got there it started flying down.

“Fuuton use your Whirlwind attack” Fuuton started sending a huge gust of wind that buffeted Glide holding it back. Glide stumbled back as it struggled to get up from taking that Whirlwind. “Don’t let it get up, use your Arial Ace” Fuuton flew towards Glide as its beak collided with the scorpion’s body sending it crashing to the wall. “What now Elliot?” Travis chuckled.

Elliot just looked down; eve in this situation, he still had that grin on his face. “I suggest you look again boss” he said as he pointed at a panting Fuuton.

“It’s poisoned” Travis glared as he saw Glide getting up from the wall. “I see, it must’ve used Poison Sting when Fuuin crashed with it right?” Travis started deducing this, though a really sleazy move it was pretty smart, certainly making anyone notice that even though Elliot was bad at speed and strength, he had a talent for battles.

“You got me, Glide go for a Night Slash” Glide started flying again; it seemed like a different Pokémon, its speed increased a lot from the last few attacks, and its claw started getting darker and darker till it got covered with darkness. Glide slashed Fuuton creating a big claw mark on Fuuton’s chest.

“Don’t get to cocky Elliot, Fuuton Brave Bird” and almost in cue, Elliot’s spot at the top of the battle was taken away, Fuuton appeared behind Glide as it surrounded itself with blue energy and tackled the scorpion Pokémon, Glide got pushed down to the floor as Fuuton raised its wings. “You see, you’re not the only one that can do a sneak attack, when Fuuton was using that Whirlwind I had it use Double Team, then the clone hid in the shadows, and we waited for the right moment” Travis returned Fuuton and walked over to Elliot. “But, all in all, it was a good battle kid” he said patting Elliot’s shoulder.

“Yeah, so what now?” Elliot asked him as the two started walking out of the training area.

“Well, we’ll go back to our team room, I’m sure Ken would be back by now, after that we’ll report to the Commander and see if he has any new missions for us” Travis said looking over at the hall that was close to their room; someone was getting in.

The person was wearing a brown rob that covered his body, unlike Fuuin, Tai and Gen, Ken didn’t wore a mask, instead he showed his pale white face and his dark green colored hair. Elliot for one hand thought he would look at Ken better if he wore a mask; since he really felt weird being with someone that has such a weird hair color in his team.

“Is that him?” Elliot asked pointing at Ken.

“Yes he is, let’s go Elliot” Travis grabbed Elliot and the two started running into the team room. Elliot saw Ken sitting down on the couch they had and staring at them; well mostly him.

“Hey Travis” he said calmly totally ignoring Elliot. “How have things being here so far?” he asked getting up as he shook hands with Travis.

“It’s good, oh this is Elliot, he’s our new trainee’ Travis pushed Elliot forward so that he and Ken were looking at each other eye to eye. “He’s gonna be with us for a while, but no biggie right, so how was your mission?”

“Not bad, I found some Aqua Grunts around the abandoned ship near Dewford, they weren’t the strongest of their grunts I gotta tell you that, but it was a little hard to catch them red handed” Ken took out a small controller from his robe. “They were carrying this, I don’t know why, but just to be careful you should give it to the Commander” he turned to look at Elliot against and then turned around.

“Yeah hi, nice to meet you” Elliot said sarcastically waving; Ken didn’t turned around, he just went down the hall to his room. “How rude!” Elliot yelled after seeing Ken leave.

“That’s just Ken, he’ll get used to you, now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go to the Commander and tell him about this device” Travis nodded as he walked out of the room towards the Commander’s office on the next floor.

Elliot just sat down on the couch. Roxanne came out of the bathroom. “You were still in the bathroom!” Elliot yelled as he saw her getting out.

“Well, I had to do a few other things, hope you don’t feel bad for me using your bathroom, I just had to take a shower” Roxanne said as she hugged Elliot. “I better go back home, I gotta get to work, good luck little bro, see you Saturday” she said as she walked off waving goodbye at Elliot.

Elliot sighed. He was alone in this room, only Ken; who was in his own room and probably would prefer to slit his neck before even saying a word to Elliot. “Well might as well bore myself to death” Elliot sat down on the floor with his legs folded.

He reminisced on what has happened so far, he moved to a new home, and he went to the training room with Travis, discovering that he couldn’t stand up against him at anything. “This is really hard” Elliot clenched his fist. “I mean with a team like this, I’ll be surprise if they approve me to be an agent in five years.”

“It’s not that hard” Ken said coming out while drinking out of a can of soda. “You just have to concentrate, none of us were this strong when we started, but we managed” Ken sat down next to Elliot crossing his legs too.

“Wow, you’re actually talking to me!” Elliot’s faced turned into a surprised face as he moved a little bit away from Ken.

“Sorry, but I never get along with trainees, they’re too weak, my point rests with you in case you haven’t noticed” Ken said leaning back. “Now, about all those things you need to improve at, you just have to practice, you’ll get it eventually” he got up and helped Elliot up.

“Now what?” he asked him.

“Just follow me” Ken motioned him to follows as the two walked off. They walked through the hallways, Ken turned sideways in every turn to check that no one was following. “There it is the experiment lab” he said pointing at the lab over at the end of the wall.

“So the thing you found is in there?” Elliot asked as the two walked further into the hall. Ken stopped him and typed a code into the machine, after a few seconds the door made a beeping sound and it opened up.

“You coming?” Ken asked going in first, Elliot followed. The room was nicely lit, it was in a shade of green that made it looked like one of those rooms they use to expose pictures; except for the fact that it was green instead of red.

“There it is?” Ken pointed at the small engine like machine that was resting on a pedestal, it looked mostly like a submarine engine; even thought Elliot wouldn’t know about it since he didn’t know anything about engines. “Team Aqua was trying to steal it from the Slateport City Ocean Research Center, I managed to catch them red handed” Ken smirked as he got closer to the engine.

“I heard that people don’t know anything about Team Aqua and Team Magma’s plans, how’s that?” Elliot asked him getting closer to the engine too. Ken just shook his head.

“They have a lot of members, either in their team or hidden, they let those hidden agents check on us to make sure their plans aren’t busted, this way it’s easier for them to know when to run, and when to fight” Ken stopped and turned to look at Elliot. “Guess that’s why no one has seen their leaders.”

Elliot brushed his hair; they were dealing with some deep trouble here, how were they suppose to stop two teams that could know when they had to run and when they had to stay and fight; and they didn’t even knew their motives. “Ah well, we should head back shouldn’t we” Elliot said and turned around.

Ken disappeared and in one second or less passed Elliot and ended up at the door knocking it down just by hitting the door. “I could help you out with your training in speed and strength, I have those characteristics by nature” he said walking out.

Elliot couldn’t help but crack a smile; maybe Ken wasn’t so bad at all, and maybe they could defeat Team Aqua and Magma if they worked together after all.

That night Roxanne was at the Rustboro City Library, working late; it was two hours after the time she was suppose to close it but she wanted to research on something. “Okay, I think that with all the research I’ve made, this should be it” she said grabbing a book from the shelf; she walked to a desk and sat down.

“The story of Groudon and Kyogre, the two titans that almost destroyed Hoenn completely” she took her glasses off. “Team Aqua and Team Magma all have tried to steal stuff related to sea traveling, and according to the book, the battle that almost destroyed Hoenn ended, when the two titans went into the deepest part of the ocean” Roxanne started thinking over this; what if this two situations were related, what if Team Aqua and Magma wanted to bring Groudon and Kyogre back to life.

“You know too much” Roxanne turned around a grim looks crossed through her face as she saw a Shadow Ball heading her way, she couldn’t dodge it and instead the floor in front of her got blown off sending her flying to the wall. Roxanne got up; she saw a Mightyena glaring at her. “Now, let’s finish this” she saw a tan looking hand coming from the shadows that were at the end of the hall of the library, and then everything went black.

Far away out of the orbit of earth something’s getting nearer to the planet. A huge spaceship was flying a few miles away from earth. Someone was looking over earth through a window. “Time to stop the clash of destinies” the being said as they got nearer to the planet.

And meanwhile Elliot was sleeping on their team room, totally unaware of his surroundings. “A storm’s coming” Travis said, looking outside the windows to see a star getting nearer to earth.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

While Gligar may be called a Flying Scorpion, it's actually a Ground-Flying.

Ooooh! Right through a wall! Ni-hai-ce!

Nice, playing the ignoring game. Ken is like, "I'm so cool. You're not, so I'm gonna ignore you."

Blog Entries

nice chapter...good length. Rooooooxaaaaaaaane! sorry her name reminds me of that song lol.

But yea, I like where the story is going, keep this up Hero!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Chapter 3: Secrets Revealed

“I have to go Travis!” Elliot yelled, Ken and Fuuin were trying to keep him from leaving their team room. After receiving a call at first hour in the morning, Elliot found out that Roxanne was attacked while working at the library the night before. Due to this she was sent to the hospital and was in extensive care, after receiving the call though; Elliot decided to leave immediately; even though his team got a new mission just at the same time.

“We can’t let you go Elliot, you have to go with Travis to Lavaridge and find the Team Aqua agent that’s spying the Agent base over there,” Gen walked over to the three and pushed Elliot back throwing him on the floor.

“But Roxanne’s in the hospital, I can’t just leave her like that, what kind of brother would I be?” Elliot got up and glared at Gen, he didn’t want to make a fuss; especially since he knew they could beat him up so bad. But she was his sister; she was the only close family he has, since his parents spent a lot of time out working.

“We know she’s your older sister Elliot,” Travis was sitting on the couch, he had a laptop laying on his legs as he was researching the data of the mission, the part of the room he was on was mostly dark; since the sun was really strong that day it was covered with curtains, meaning that the part he was sitting on was dark. “But, this is a mission and as an Agent, your missions go first.” Travis looked at Elliot with a serious look and then got up. “Plus, I’m the captain, so what I say goes.”

“You may be my captain, but you can’t tell me what to do!” Elliot yelled and threw one of his pokéballs to the floor revealing his Bagon. “Bay, go for your Zen Headbutt!” Bay ran towards Ken and Fuuin, the two jumped out of the way as Bay ran out. Elliot followed and the two started running.

“I’ll go get him,” Gen started moving; but Travis stopped her, shaking his head and getting up himself.

“No, I’ll go, he needs to learn something himself,” he walked over to the door and grabbed a black belt with six pokéballs; with that he walked out of the room. *He’s just a kid, he doesn’t know what being an Agent’s like, the things you win….and the things you lose,* Travis stopped as a solemn looked crossed his face.

“Taxi!” Elliot yelled as the taxi stopped in front of him. Elliot turned around and got up in case anyone was following. After a few seconds of waiting the taxi drove off. *I don’t care what he says, Roxanne’s my sister, if I don’t go, who will?* he thought to himself looking at all the cars passing by.

“Where to?” the driver asked. Elliot just looked at him and showed the location of the hospital from his cell phone; not even bothering to turn around and talk to the guy. ‘Okay, I guess it’s a big emergency.” The driver sped up a bit.

After the taxi stopped in front of the Rustboro City hospital, Elliot got off. He ran in into the blue colored building and started looking around for the reception desk; he walked over to a nurse who was making a call and pressed the hang up button finishing the call; this pissed her off, but Elliot didn’t really cared. “I need to know the room Roxanne Foster is staying on?” Elliot said staring at the nurse with a serious look.

“Room 25, now scram,” the nurse pointed the way and Elliot just ran through the hall; not caring how much the nurse hated him now. He went up to the left hall and started looking for the room. After finding the number he was about to turn the knob, then he thought; would he really want to see his sister like this, bandaged or with tubes all around her. He sucked it up and opened the door in the end.

“I’m here Roxy,” he gasped at what he was seeing. The hospital obviously exaggerated, Roxanne wasn’t that much hurt, she only had a bandage around her hand and a band aid on her face; she was in fact sitting by the edge of the window, she was looking out at the sky while putting her right hand over her right knee; which was pushed back.

“Oh hey Elliot, thanks for coming to visit me little bro,” Roxanne got up and walked over to Elliot. “But shouldn’t you be with Travis and the rest of your team?” she asked hugging Elliot as the two sat down on the hospital bed.

“Roxanne, you shouldn’t talk, you should be resting I mean you just got attack yesterday and you’re acting like if you were as fit as a stick,” Elliot stared at his sister; even if she looked fine he was still pretty upset that he had to be the one to worry out of the two.

“Stop worrying bro, you should worry about yourself, and your team, now that you’re living with them I’m not your main priority anymore.” She made Elliot get up. “Go back with Travis and the others, that is, if you want to graduate.” She narrowed her eyes.

Elliot just chuckled; his sister always knew how to get him to give up. “I guess, I shouldn’t have stormed out like that, Travis is probably super pissed,” he sighed letting his shoulders drop. He heard a knock on the door and walked over. It was Travis. ‘What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I came to visit Roxanne,” Travis walked in, he was holding a bouquet of roses with a note that said ‘get well’ on it. “I heard about your condition, so I wanted to be the first one to bring flowers, I also wanted to apologize about our little accident yesterday,” he put the bouquet on the desk and smiled at Roxanne. “They’re beautiful flowers, but not as beautiful as you if I might add.”

Elliot grabbed Travis’s collar. “Stop hitting on my sister and tell me why you really came?” Elliot asked looking at him with narrowed eyes.

“All right, I came here to get you, listen Elliot, I know you care about Roxanne,” he turned to look at Roxanne; who was obviously listening. “But, this is a very important mission Elliot, you have to stop caring about yourself and care about your work.” He turned Elliot around and stared into his eyes.

“Come on, what do you know, you don’t have anyone that loves you like Roxanne loves me, she’s my sister I love her with my own life, she raised me and that’s a bond that nothing can break, and how would you understand that?” Elliot asked glaring at Travis. This seemed like the last straw for the seventeen year old, he grabbed Elliot’s hand and started pushing him around; Roxanne didn’t even flinch, since she knew what Travis was doing was something Elliot deserved.

“Let me go!” he yelled trying to push his way off of Travis’s grip. The two kept going around the halls till they left the hospital. Travis grabbed a pokéball and let Fuuton out.

“Get on Elliot,” Travis let Elliot got but he kept his eye on him in case Elliot tried to escape. Elliot frowned and got on Fuuton; Travis grinned a bit and jumped, landing on Fuuton’s head. “Okay Fuuton, take us to Lavaridge Town!” Travis shouted. Fuuton spread its wings wide as it flew off into the sky; letting the air kick Travis’s and Elliot’s faces as they gathered speed.

“Why are you taking us to Lavaridge, we don’t even have the data for the mission yet?” Elliot held on to Fuuton’s feathers, since he felt his body been pushed out of Fuuton. Travis just kept looking forward, not answering any of Elliot’s questions. They passed through the mountains like light it; one blink and they would pass and go. “Don’t you think you’re going a little bit too fast?” now he was scared; Travis seemed like someone you wouldn’t’ want to mess with, but this was over the top.

“There it is,” Travis grinned a bit as he looked down, there it was Lavaridge Town in all its glory, there weren’t that many buildings; since most of the city was covered by hot springs, but there were a lot of houses and the Lavaridge Town gym, Elliot looked down; careful not to fall off. “We’re here to take a small bath,” Travis pointed towards one of the hot springs and Fuuton started landing.

“A hot spring,” Elliot got off and started looking around; there were a lot of people walking around, most of them wearing robes and carrying wooden buckets, either empty or full of water. Before he could ask another question Travis was standing behind him holding two robes and two buckets. ‘That was fast,” Elliot raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t want the water to cool down,” Travis chuckled and started walking to the changing room, Elliot for one was creep out; either Travis was angry and was pretending to be happy, or he had one hell of a mood swing. “Let’s go Elliot,” Travis went into the changing room and started taking his clothes off.

Elliot waited till Travis was done though; he just didn’t want to change in front of a guy, so he waited for what seemed like five minutes. Travis came out wearing a blue robe; his hair was a little messed up; since it looked a little drenched. “Your turn,” Travis moved aside, letting Elliot go in.

He didn’t know what this was about, why would Travis take him to a hot spring; he wanted to talk about something that was sure obvious. “He can’t just leave me alone can he,” Elliot smirked as he put his cloth in a small wooden basket. “Guess we can’t change the facts can we?” he sighed and put the robe on.

He came out holding his own bucket, Elliot walked over to the springs. Travis was the only one there and he was all the way to the wooden wall that separated the guy’s spring with the girl’s. Elliot chuckled and got in taking off the robe as he swam towards Travis. It wasn’t so bad now that he thought about it, the water was warm and soothing, which really got rid of all the stress he had in. He dove in and got his hair wet.

“Now you’re enjoying it aren’t you?” Travis laughed after seeing Elliot come out. “This is one reason why I brought you here, for you to get rid of all the worries, and to tell you a story, that you might consider if you want,” Travis stared at Elliot; Elliot decided to listen so he swam next to Travis and prepared to listen.

“It happened only two years ago, I was just fifteen, I was part of a very special team called Arts, it was composed of the best agents around the world,” Travis sank deeper into the water and stared at the sky. “I had four teammates, each of them specializing in one thing, I was specialized in fighting skills, then there was Samantha Rodes, or how I liked to call her Sammy, she specialized in espionage.” Travis started counting with his fingers so far he had too.

“Then there were the rest of our teammates Alejandro Gomez for hacking, Louis Bennet for surveillance and Donovan Summers for demolition.” With that Travis swam in front of Elliot to let the fourteen year old talk.

“So, you went on a mission with all this guys, what was the mission about?” Elliot asked, now he was beginning to get interested in this.

“This was two years ago, when Team Magma was starting to cause deep trouble, you see we were suppose to catch Maxie while he was giving a speech for the rest of his group, the bastard made it pass as a Pokemon League reunion for the public,” Travis grunted in disgust. “Anyways we were sent on a mission to catch him, by disguising ourselves.”

“Come on Sammy, we have to get moving,” Travis said while hiding behind a wall. A girl walked over to him slowly, she had a long brown hair and white skin, and she was wearing a black sleeveless camouflage shirt with a pair of black pants. “Once Don gives us the signal we have to move eon and catch Maxie, the whole mission and possibly the whole region depends on it,” he said looking back up front; he saw all of the Magma grunts entering the stage room where Maxie would be giving his speech.

“Don’t worry Travis, it’ll be okay, now let’s get going, we still have to be inside you know,” Sammy grabbed one of Team Magma’s red capes and put it on. “Now, let’s go sweetheart,” Sammy stepped forward and started walking inside; Travis shook his head and followed her, but there were so many grunts there that Sammy got lost in the crowd.

“Sammy!” he yelled making his way around the grunts as he got inside. “Sammy, you there!” he shouted as he got inside the stage room; there they were, all of them. They were looking up at the stage to hear their leader talk.

Maxie was a tall man around his forties, he had a well groomed red hair; his pale white skin which produced fear around his faithful servants and his ice cold blue eyes. Maxie was wearing a long sleeve one piece suit with red sleeves; the suit was divided in two half, one of them being red and the other black.

“Hey Travis, what’s up?” Travis turned around to look at one of his three other teammate, Alejandro was wearing a robe just like his, he had a tan colored skin with black eyes, through the hood of the robe you could see his black hair, even thought hey were in a tough mission he was still smiling. “You ready for the blow out?”

“Yeah, but we have to find Sammy, she got lost in the crowd,” Travis turned back to the crowd of grunts, trying to find Sammy between all of them. “We can’t start without her, call Don and tell him to postpone the plan till we find her.”

“That’s the thing, I can’t, everything’s set already, don’t worry I’m sure she’ll be able to get out as soon as possible, now let’s go,” Alejandro grabbed Travis’s hand and the two started making their way up front.

“So I tell you, we can defeat everyone that gets in our way, and make them pay and obey!” Maxie yelled through the MIC as the crowd of Magma grunts started cheering for him to go on. “Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders, Rangers, Special Agents, none of them can defeat our strength, our numbers, cause we’re the ones that make the rules now, not even Team Aqua stands against us!” he threw his arm in the air; this caused a loud scream of cheer to come from the crowd.

“Just look at this guy, I can’t wait till we finish him off,” someone whispered from the crowd. Donovan was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed, he, just like all the other grunts was wearing a red robe, he had a pair of glasses and a short brown hair; he took out a switch from his pocket.

“I can’t see her,” Travis’s voice had a worried tone in it as he kept looking, faster than before. Don grinned as he pressed the switch, making the floor around Maxie blow up in smoke, totally covering the Magma leader’s eyes.

“Travis, let’s go,” Alejandro jumped in; but Travis got distracted and couldn’t back him up. The grunts turned to glare at him and jumped him, then Maxie managed to disperse the could of smoke and punched Alejandro making him fall off the stage.

“Alejandro!” Travis yelled punching the grunts as he got his katana out slashing the grunts all around. He dashed through the crowd knocking more and more out. “Stay out of my freakin way!” he screamed and stabbed the sword through one of the grunt’s body. He saw Don grabbing Alejandro as the two started making their way out.

“Travis!” Sammy yelled, she was discovered by the others grunts and was being jumped; she manage to knock them out instead though, but she wouldn’t hold up for long. Travis turned to her and started fighting his way towards her. “Don’t worry, I can take them, leave now!” she yelled.

“I won’t!” he screamed as a wave of energy swept all of the grunts to the floor, a sign appeared on his head, it was a circle with five sections, each one with different elemental symbols; waves for water, flames for fire, rocks for earth, tornadoes for wind and a lightning for thunder. “Elemental Salvia!” he shouted as the energy gathered around him making him stronger. With one swift he threw the wall of grunts to different sides of the room.

Travis saw Sammy still fighting with the last five grunts that were alive. “Are you crazy, if you keep going using that you’ll die!” she yelled running towards Travis, stop using it now!”

“I wanted to make sure you were okay, now let’s go,” Travis reached out for her hand, but before he could grabbed it, Sammy’s body was set on flames, didn’t even had time to flinch as her body got hit with an Overheat and burned to ashes. “Sammy!” Travis turned and looked at Maxie, his Camerupt grinning evilly next to him. “BASTARD.”

“Travis let’s go!” Travis turned around Don Alejandro and Louis came back to get him, Louis ran towards him, he had a long black hair and a skin the same color as Alejandro’s he grabbed Travis’s hand trying to resist the pain from the Elemental Salvia. “We have to go.”

Travis looked at Maxie once more. “I’ll let you go this time, but get this, anyone that opposes me, will dies a painful and burning death, just like that insect.” Maxie laughed maniacally as he ran off. Travis gritted his teeth but in the end he and the others left.

“And that was it,” Travis looked down at the water a sad grin crossed his face. “I couldn’t save her, and I loved her with all my life, just like you love Roxanne.”

“You could’ve save her, you could’ve use your powers to kill Maxie?” Elliot asked getting up. ‘Why?”

“Cause, if I would’ve done that before she died, I wouldn’t have the need to do it then, I couldn’t face the fact that the person I loved died because I couldn’t focus, plus the power of the Elemental Salvia was draining my vital energy, I couldn’t fight longer.” Travis swam out and turned to Elliot. “After that, I was so depressed the other disbanded the group, then I met Fuuin, Gen, Tai and Ken.” He stopped and turned to Elliot. “Once I knew them, I told Gen to seal my powers, it was better this way.” He just walked back into the changing room leaving Elliot behind.

Elliot just let his body float on the water freely, that story sure moved him up at least a bit; and it sure taught him something, you can’t let love or friendship get into your work, if you do, you may not just lose the one you love but fail at your job too. “I’m gonna make it better,” he heard a small quake. Elliot looked up at Mt. Chimney and gasped; there were people walking around the crater, moving a big machine together with them.

“I gotta go check it out.” Elliot ran out of the water and into the changing room, he started putting his clothes back on as he looked for his pokéballs. “Go Glide!” the Gligar came out spreading its wings; but before it could finish feeling the freedom of being out of the ball Elliot grabbed it. “Listen Glide, I know this is more than what we normally do, but you have to take me to Mt. Chimney, now!” Glide nodded towards its trainer instantly.

Elliot grabbed onto Glides arms (or claws, I need help here people) by having them press against his own arms. Glide licked its lips as it got out of the changing room and started flying out, even though it was hard to carry Elliot around; it tried its best.

“Use Mud Shot!” she yelled towards her Swampert, it fired a barrage of muddy balls towards the Raichu it was battling; Raichu got hit squared on and was sent bouncing on the floor. “Ground type moves are stronger against electric, you have to face it,” she walked over to the Raichu. She had a long shiny black hair a red shirt with a flame drawing on the chest; she was wearing a pair of black pants with black sneakers.

Raichu got up and crossed its arms as it frowned towards Swampert. “Now, this just means you have to train more, and you need to do a better Iron Tail, we want to take them out in one shot, understood?” the Raichu nodded.

She looked up and saw the smoke coming out of the volcano. “I guess it’s active or something, normally not that much smoke comes out.” She turned to her Pokémon and returned them as she grabbed another pokéball. “I choose you, Salamance!” her Salamance popped out roaring loud into the sky. “Let’s go check this out,” she got up and Salamance started ascending.

“GLIDE STOP!!” she turned around as she saw Elliot flying towards her; Glide was falling off the sky like a coin falling down a forty story building. “Girl up, girl up front!” he screamed and closed his eyes; before both of them knew it, Elliot’s leg crashed against her face sending her falling to the floor.

“Why did you do that!?” she stormed up and pushed Elliot up making him hit the wall. “I was just about to fly on my Salamance and you come and hit me in the face, give me a reason why I shouldn’t have Salamance use a Hyper Beam on you?” she roared scaring Elliot even more.

“I got karisma,” he laughed; obviously it didn’t work. “Listen, I was flying to Mt. Chimney when Glide over there, lost flight and we happen to crash with you, who are you?” he raised his right eyebrow.

“Name’s Allison Turner,” she stated while still frowning towards Elliot. “And who might you be?” she asked pushing Elliot back to the wall.

“I’m Elliot Foster, Rustboro City’s Special Agent Trainee,” Elliot laughed nervously and tried to keep Allison away. “Now, I’m sure this was all a big misunderstanding, so please.” Elliot pushed her aside and dusted himself up. “We were both going to check Mt. Chimney, so let’s go,” he stretched his hand out.

“You just want to use my Salamance to get up there, well no luck, I work alone and this might actually be a good training for my Pokémon, so smell ya later,” she waved and got on top of Salamance, before Elliot could react the dragon flew off the ground and into the sky.

“Well, we can go too right Glide?” Elliot frowned as he saw that his Gligar was unconscious on the ground. “Well, I can do it at least, return.” Elliot grabbed his pokéball and returned the tired Pokémon. “I’ll find out what this is about, once and for all.” With a look of confidence he started climbing the mountain.

“Sent the capsule down,” the space ship was closing in to Rustboro, as a small pod was shown, it flew out and started falling down like a rocket; breaking the air as it fell down on the park creating a huge hole that scared the hell out of everyone, they all got alarmed and started running out of the park.

“CODE RED I REPEAT CODE RED we need every single Agent we have in preparation,” the Commander yelled through the speakers of the base, all the Agents jumped to their feet and started running to their group rooms preparing their Pokémon and weapon, the rescue team left early in search of any people that were trapped around the park, as the guiders left to make sure the police didn’t have trouble guiding the panicked people to safety. “This may be our hardest mission yet,” the Commander frowned as he looked outside the window at the city in chaos.

Blog Entries

hey nice chapter! I love Swampart especially.

One thing, you don't have to use commas after quotes if you aren't saying 'he said.' for example: you say stuff like:

“We know she’s your older sister Elliot,” Travis was sitting on the couch...

since he don't say, 'Travis said' and just go onto the next sentence, you can just use a period instead of a comma to end the quote.

anyways, that's just a minor detail. overall the chapter was awesome and i like this story of yours!

Blog Entries

Wrong girl, dude. It was Fuuin. Her name doesn't mean "sealing" for nothing. Gen does illusions.

Other than that, nice work, man.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Boy has it really been over a year since this died. I posted here because I wanted to say I've been thinking about keeping up with this story but I have a lot of ideas so it'll depend on everyone.