Pokémon Golden Riders: The Chosen Ones

Thread: Pokémon Golden Riders: The Chosen Ones

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Pokémon Golden Riders: The Chosen Ones

Just something I thought, it's basically your old medieval kind of story where heroes try to take down evil and save the world they live in with the help of their Pokémon, guess I've been reading too many books about knights and stuff.

Also I kind of put some medieval and normal Pokémon stuff in this so there's pokéballs and some technologic stuf.

POKEMON GOLDEN RIDERS

THE CHOSEN ONES

Prologue:

He took out his sword, his breath becoming slower by the minute while he flinched in pain. He started running away, jumping the trees and rocks that were on the road trying to take him down. All he knew was that he had to deliver and protect the eggs, if he didn’t it would be on his neck or worse he could even lose his life in the hands of the enemy.

He turned around; there wasn’t any sign of the Classeif which meant as of that moment he was safe and sound. “I have to find a safe place for these eggs” he started running again till he finally came across a river where he could calm down for a moment.

He passed his hand passed his silver hair, he felt weird to just seat down on the grass and not worry about being attacked. His black armor was shattered completely and he had a lot of scars on his face; but still he fought no matter what.

He looked down at the container he had in his hands. Before he left the city he was entrusted with the duty to take the five sacred eggs to a safe place. These eggs were destined to bring peace once they found their masters and achieved their true potential.

“Better keep moving” he grabbed a white and red colored ball and threw it on the floor. “Come to me Rapidash!” he yelled as a big creamed color horse came out of the ball, as soon as it stretched flames came out of its mane and its tail, it had a long horn on the front and long legs. The man jumped on the Rapidash and they galloped off and into the road once more.

Shadows started coming out of the trees, and gathering around them. “Ghost Pokémon are closing in” he said after turning around to look at the shadows once more; he frowned and started cursing but then a shadow looking creature appeared a few meters ahead, it had a purple ghostly body with a huge evil smile and two piercing eyes and a pair of hands that were separated from its body.

“Flamethrower” Rapidash stepped back and fired a stream of burning red flames that charred all of the trees and grass around the road; plus also consuming the Ghost Pokémon. “Hunters shouldn’t be flying alone, which means that the biggest Pokémon are closing in” they sped off.

A hand came out of the floor and grabbed one of the horse’s legs and pulled down making the Rapidash fall and so did its owner. The man crashed on the floor and squinted in pain. “Rapidash!” he yelled when he saw his Pokémon being consumed by the shadows and disappearing completely.

Then another ghost appeared, it looked like a big fat ghost, it had one red eye and two big arms that were covered what seemed like a black tunic, it had a weird shaped head and a face in its stomach with two big clear yellow eyes and a yellow smile. “Dusknoir” he gritted his teeth as he got up to face the Dusknoir.

His sword raised high and he started sprinting towards Dusknoir. He slashed the sword down but it just went through the Ghost Pokémon. The Dusknoir sent glowing black beams flying from its eye; the beam hit the man’s chest and sent him falling into the bushes that were close by.

He got up and started looking for the place where the container fell. He saw it under a tree, but Dusknoir shadows were already covering it. He ran for it and grabbed the container as the shadows started absorbing his body. “Go” he threw another one of the white and red balls and another Pokémon appeared.

It had a yellow colored fur with a long squirrel liked tail with brown stripes, it had some kind of weird brown shoulder pats and a long yellow mustache; it also had a red star on its forehead.

“Kadabra, teleport the container someplace safe” the man ordered while his lower body was been covered. He raised the container up high so that the shadows didn’t cover the container. Kadabra focused on the container and after a few seconds it banished with a big and loud bam. “I did what I could my queen, now I must go” the man lowered his head and let the shadows covered the rest of his tired body.

On a land far away a man was seating on a throne he had a scare across his right eyes, he wore a red tunic with black travelling pants, he had a pointy jet black hair that could have poke someone due to its sharpness. His fury gazed was pointing down at the Dusknoir that was bowing over to him.

“So, you killed him” he said with a serious but teasing kind of tone. The Dusknoir trembled with fear but it nodded its head. “But as you told me, the eggs managed to get away didn’t they?” again the scared Dusknoir nodded.

He got up. “You do know, that I could kill your whole species with just snapping my fingers right!” he yelled while he tone was becoming angrier by the second. The Dusknoir backed off a few centimeters after it heard the king’s screams. The king tired to calm himself down so he just sat down again while clenching the throne so much it almost broke. “But I digress, tell you what, find the eggs and either destroy them or take them to different locations, as long as their not together we’re safe” the king sighed and motioned the Dusknoir to float off.

“I can’t let anyone find those eggs, because if the five riders and the five eggs come together my reign will end” he frowned. “And if that happens, I’ll have to take drastic measures.”

And so, the eggs went missing for years. The Ghost and Dark Pokémon managed to separate them and the reign of King Raica prevailed as more people joined him and sent the world into more despair. But the hope still held on, the hope that one day the five Golden Riders would end up together and save the world from the evil king.

End of Prologue

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Golden Riders: The Chosen Ones

Why does this reminds me of the Inheritance Cycle for some reason?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Yeah kind of, I based somethings off of Eragon I've been reading the cycle lately

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Ah, that's why. Don't stop now!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

As in don't stop reading or don't stop writing, cause I'm going to try my best to come up with ideas for later chapters, and as for reading I'm already in Eldest so you see how that's going

Blog Entries

It reminds me a lot of Eragon (like you said) and the Dragon Riders of Pern series, but kudos for an original idea. :)