Otherwise Known As Agent Hun(PG-13 for language,mature references,and some violence)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Otherwise Known As Agent Hun(PG-13 for language,mature references,and some violence)

Not evil,just insane SilverSkitty's Avatar

Default Otherwise Known As Agent Hun(PG-13 for language,mature references,and some violence)

Author's note:This story was formerly known as Vendetta Girl.However I began resenting the title a few weeks later and changed it.It's still the same story.Just letting you know.

Chapter 1:A talk in the dungeon

I looked out the window.Another few minutes and we would be landing.Another few minutes and I would be meeting Dr.Shiranui-hakase,the scientist my professor told me about.It was funny how he didn't say anything,he just told me to do my best,he seemed to be thinking about something else,his dead daughter Amber,perhaps.Or maybe the Mewtwo explosion.The Mewtwo explosion happened 5 years ago in a cloning lab.The scientists working on it had underestimated it's power,resulting in a chaotic blast,luckily no one was severely hurt,just a few scratches.I wondered what Giovanni wanted to do with Raikou?Maybe he wanted something to replace Mewtwo,or maybe just for show... "Jazz?Jaazz?Jasmine Maggio?"my partner's voice broke into my thoughts.I turned to him"What?" "We'll be landing." he informed me.I pulled out a comb and began working on this big lump of messy hair in the back.After almost breaking my comb I decided to ignore it,hoping no one would notice it.
    Unfortunatlely my hair is a blinding silver color that can probably be seen from space.One of my biological misfortunes.I stared at my partner's messy blonde hair"Uh,Jake,shouldn't you brush your hair?It looks like you haven't brushed it in years."He laughed."You worry to much,Jazz."He seemed perfectly relaxed,this not being his first mission,it was my first though and I was trying
    as hard as I could not to fret.The chopper landed and we stepped out."Holy crap,this is the port?" I said.The port was the weirdest I'd ever seen.It was very gray and metal,very surreal,like the Matrix."Good aftennoon."I turned around.There stood a man in a white lab coat and glasses with black hair with
    a white streak.He had the creepiest grin I ever saw,like Dr.Zhivago's."You must be Atilla and Hun,I'm Dr.Shiranui-hakase.Please,come inside."he said chillingly.Hun,why did he call me Hun?That's my alias,and Atilla's Jake's alias.Apparently Giovanni is not the cleverest namer.I followed him inside a dome-shaped building,hoping my cool-and-calm act was working.I looked around the lab room.It was bright with a roof window.Computers lined each side,people glued to them like zombies.It was really creepy,like they were hypnotized by him.My lab is darker,and people usually socialize.He brought me over to an enourmous glass panel.On the other side was a machine that looked like the one that captured Mewtwo."This is the crystal system," he announced proudly"it captures Raikou's energy and drains it,making it helpless and easy to capture."Jake looked impressed."How many volts can it take" he asked."1,240" Dr.Shiranui-hakase told him"Well,I'll give you the manual later."
    He walked up to me,studying my blue eyes.I'm from Isola,an island twenty miles north of AltoMare,based on Tuscany,which makes me somewhat Italian.Jake,of course,is pure Japanese.The professor grinned"You shouldn't have any problems with it,I checked on it this morning."He gave my shoulder a squeeze.A chill went down my spine."Have a nice day."He walked out of the room.I pulled Jake aside."What the hell is his problem?"I hissed"What are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes"He squeezed my shoulder,you don't suppose he*shudder*'wants me',do you?"He snickered"Relax,he's probably more social than most scientists."I walked back to the glass panel "Well I'm not a prostitute."I muttered.The Crystal System gleamed in the light.I thought about how deadly it was.But somehow,I felt ready for it.
    Last edited by SilverSkitty; 16th May 2006 at 11:16 PM.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You do know Hun's supposed to be a guy, right? I'm assuming you do since you used Shiranui's Japanese name. (another point--either Doctor Shiranui or Shiranui-hakase. Not both)

Also, some spacing would be nice. Your story is in huge chunks and it's very hard to read. You're supposed to start a new paragraph with each new person speaking.

Talking

My apoligies if this is straining your eyes Blackjack,and yes I know that Hun is suppused to be a guy but I like him better as a woman.It offers more possibilities.
    And I used Shiranui-hakase's Japanese name because Professor Sebastian is the stupidest name I ever heard.It sounds like a guest star on Sesame Street.I also had some format trouble,this being my first fanfic.Sorry about that.Anyways,thanks for reading my fic.I should have the next chapter up by tommorow evening.
    Your Pal,
    SilverSkitty
    Sigh,welcome to my life.......

Blog Entries

Well, kudos for writing something with Shiranui in it...and I like the fact that you say Attilla and Hun are aliases, because those ARE the stupidest names ever XD

Anyways, yeah work on your format and you could have something here.

Why thank you,Evil Azurill.By the way,I read that story about Tyson on fanfiction.net and I think you're a brilliant writer.My writing is pretty choppy and
    I'm not to great.I luv your stories and please keep writing.

Chapter 2:Trainers from the black lagoon

"This is it"Jake announced.I looked outside.The landscape was very contrasted.We'd landed in a big field surrounded by mountains and forests.It was beuatiful."Great,now we can finally begin.I'll run the radar system"I said.Jake stared at me."You sound like Oakley."Oakley!"Don't mention that slut's name!"I growled.I'll admit I have a grudge against Oakley.She's always walking around,pointing at how "unfashionable" my clothes are,talking about Abercrombie,starting pointless rumors(usually about me).Once she asked me if Jake and I were going to start hitting on each othe some day,I got so mad I dumped a bottle of cheap wine on her blouse.Best day of my 23 year-old life.I'll never forget how she tried to rip my hair out.I decided go outside and start up my handheld radar system.Such a nice day outside.What a shame a rare pokemon had to lose it's freedom
    today.I walked deeper into the forest.Ledyba chirped in the trees
    and pidgey flew like jets.Something caught my eye.A large pink building loomed in the distance.A pokemon center!Uh-oh,that meant this was a trainers' route.Shit!Why the hell did trainers need to stop here?There was nothing here to fullfill a kid's needs,
    just some common pokemon and a few trees.Damned landscapers.
    "So Jimmy,you must have missed me all this time,huh?" "Aww come on Marina." Kids!Ohh holy frekin' crap,if they caught me in my uniform that would be the end of it!What to do,what to do,what to do... ."Meow!meow!meow!"I looked to the left.Lulu,my skitty,was playing with a weed.How'd she get of the airship?Stuck in my hiding place,I couldn't call her back.I could only hope she would see me and come back.
    "Look Jimmy,it's a skitty!Awww how cute!" a blue-haired girl squealed.A dark-haired kid in a cap followed her"A skitty?I thought they only lived in Hoenn.Who cares,you should capture it!" The girl hopped excitedley"Your right! Go Little Miss!" Capture Lulu?!?Oh no they don't!.I jumped out from behind the bushes."Leave her alone!"I barked.They stared at me."Gee,I thought it was wild.I mean it looked pretty weak,kinda like you."Said the boy twerp."Rather than yelling at him,I managed to respond calmly "You should'nt insult pokemon,you know.And just because I'm a woman doesn't make me weak." the kid gaped at me,staring at my chest."You're a woman?"he gasped.I could feel my face burning.I couldn't help
    it if I wore a lot of clothes underneath my uniform because it was so cold and that my uniform top was loose.Judging a woman by her chest size!I gave him a nice good kick in the stomach,just enough force to teach him a lesson."Oohh... ."He doubled over like he'd been shot.I glared at him"Do I sound like a man,you frekin' slut."It wasn't the first time I swore at a kid.The girl glared at me.I grabbed Lulu.Time to leave before she called an adult,
    before things get ugly.

But that dirty slut of a kid,who did he think he was,staring at my chest.I swore revenge on that kid if he ever came back.Revenge, the sweet solution for dealing with bitches.Revenge,the only word for it,or should I say,
    VENDETTA.........

Ch.3: Raikou Appears

I stormed back into the control room.What a way to start a mission.Picking a fight with a kid.Jake walked in"I activated the system."he noticed my uneasy look"You okay?" I turned around "I'm fine."I didn't feel like discussing the chest incident.It was one of those humiliating things you don't want tell anyone."You still nervous?"he asked me.I shook my head."Good,take the laptop to the ledge over there and start setting it up.We can start from there."I began gathering my pokeballs.I held one of them for a second.Inside was Storm,my skarmory.Hmmm.. since the control unit was above ground,Jake would probably need something that flew,like Storm,and I would probably need something on ground,like his steelix.I ran back to him and told him my plans."You sure you can handle it?" I nodded"Oh,and call him skarmory,okay?We don't need anyone taking down nicknames." "I guess we should use our aliases too."he added.I groaned at the thought of my name being a Mongolian dynasty.Oh well,we didn't have much of a choice anyways.I began gathering the equipment.This was NOT going to be easy.

"Invalid formula entered,please check the code and try again."the computer told me for the 10th time.By now I'd lost it."Damn piece of crap!"I yelled."You probably have the wrong disc in it." Jake said,climbing into the control unit.I checked the disc.It was one of my work files.Sigh,that happens sometimes,I go ballistic over some little thing.With the right disc in it,the radar finally loaded up.The System was working too."Pokemon are coming from all over the
    place."he said."What about Raikou?"I asked."Not here yet,are you sure this thing isn't just a legend?" "We'll have to find out."I told him.But then again,the people of Altomare say that Latios and Latias are legends,even though there's enough evidence to support existence and people say that Ho-oh's a legend... .I checked the article."It says here that it appears when electric pokemon are in trouble."He grinned"Then let's make some."I stared uneasily at the pokemon in the field."We have to hurt pokemon just to get it?"
    I'm pretty sure that if someone came along later and noticed a bunch of pokemon corpses on the grass it would look pretty suspicious."Actually it just drains their physical energy,giving the impression they'd just been hurt pretty badly."Figures,most Team Rocket machines nowadays work painlessly,creating less stress for the pokemon.The more stress impact,the harder it is to control them."Let's get started."I told him.The pokemonin the field crouched down,ready to attack.But as soon as a claw grabbed them,they were helpless."Hey, this is like that contest game! Hoo ha ha ha ha ha ha! Only here you win a prize every time!"Jake laughed.I think he was trying to make me laugh,but I was too worried for laughter.I got of the ledge."Quit kidding around,we need to do this as quick as possible,before someone catches u-"My sentence was cut off by a loud roar.Raikou.I gaped at it.I couldn't believe it was real.It released the pokemon,which immedeantly regained conciousness.Raikou made an attenmpt to attack us,only to fall into the Crystal's trap.Perfect,the more it fights,the stronger the System gets."I said watching the energy drainage.It finnaly dropped to the ground.

"Leave Raikou alone!"screamed an unpleasntly familiar voice.I turned around.The little twerps had found us."Well look who it is,Atilla,a couple of wittle twainers." He smirked"Sorry kids,stadium's that way."The kid glared at us"I said leave Raikou alone!" "You wish." I said throwing out Steelix ."Well then you're in for the fight of your life!"
    Last edited by SilverSkitty; 30th May 2006 at 04:08 AM.

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

You really need to work on your formatting.

Sigh,I know.I'm not very good with this formatting thing.It somehow formed paragraphs when I didn't want it to.

Blog Entries

Formatting issues aside, this is good, but you might want to work on getting Bashou a little more in-character. (S)He really is evil, you know, and wouldn't care about seeing the pokemon suffer. I believe in the Raikou special (s)he actually says something about pokemon being used as tools to serve mankind and nothing more....or something to that effect, anyways. And let's hear a little more from Buson. Bashou and Buson obviously have a very close working business relationship (at least). [/constructive criticism]

Thanks for the compliment, BTW, I'm glad *someone* liked that story. ^_^;;

Um,that was the original,I'm doing the dub version.In the dub she mentions something about world domination.I really don't know what that has to do with Raikou.Sorry about lack of description,I'll get to that part.I'll explain why she goes really demented in part 3.When I say suffer,I mean injections and other gruesome stuff,not battling.
    Last edited by SilverSkitty; 4th May 2006 at 12:33 PM.

Chapter 4:Foiled By Children

The fight of my life?THE FIGHT OF MY LIFE?!?A kid and a typhlosion?I burst out laughing."You're kidding,right?"I choked out.His face twisted up in more anger "Flamethrower!"he screamed.Geez,he didn't have to start an apocalypse over one little comment.Much as I hate battling to settle an argument,I was possible that he could destroy the System."Steelix,sandstorm now!"I ordered.I didn't want to start off with anything powerful,I didn't want to underestimate it's stength.Typhlosion collapsed,struggling to get up.I grinned"Maybe if you passed less notes and payed a little more attention in battling school,you would've learned that sand beats fire."He glared at me"I did not pass notes in class and I'll teach you to insult my typhlosion!"Storm attempted to attack him which was intterrupted by a perish song.More like an ear-shattering whistle.Storm and Steelix fell to the ground,unable to move."'What an annoying attack" I told the kid.The System released Raikou somehow,and it fled into the forest.We were in no shape to go after it though,as the System was damaged and our pokemon were weak.We were off to a really bad start.

"Thirty-seven."I said,counting the pins in my Oakley voo-doo doll.I'm not evil enough to kill her,I just do this to blow off steam.Somene put their arm around me"You okay."I was Jake.I put the doll away."Fine,just fine."I pulled out the manual "I'm just going to reload the information we lost." I started typing in the codes.Seven tries later and they still wouldn't work."Must be the wrong section."I muttered,flipping through the booklet."You know,maybe if you had worked with computers a little more in college,you wouldn't have this problem."he told me.He went on about how I should have worked with them in college.My fingernails turned white.Would he just SHUT UP?!?"I mean if you had jus-"I slammed the booklet down."I know what I'm doing!Is it that hard to just shut up and let me concentrate?!?"I screamed.He looked surprised"Sorry."I bit my lip"Oh,sorry,I didn't really mean that."I put my arms around him."I guess I am a bit edgy today."He pulled me a little closer"I'm sorry too."Feeling much better,I picked up my clipboard to take dow some notes.It's a small clipboard,like a reporter's.A reporter!"I have an idea!"I exclaimed."Look,I'll go as a reporter and ask them everything we need to know about them,that way we'll be ready for them tommorow!"He adjusted his shades"Go ahead."I grabbed a black suit and a pair of fake,sharp-looking glasses and changed in the bathroom.I slipped into a pair of high-heels and admired myself in the mirror.Brilliant!I barely recognized myself,except for the hair.... .A can of green hair dye stod in a corner.That's it,I'll dye my hair green!Hoping it wasn't permanent,I held my breath and pushed down on the nozzle.

"What do you think?"I asked,emerging from the bathroom.Jake stared at me for a second,then clamped his hand over his mouth,trying to smother his laughter.I'll admit that I look really freaky with straight,green hair.I began walking out."See you in a bit."

There they were.Gathered around a campfire,blasting "Unwritten" on a boom box,drinking coke and talking,completely unawere of my presence.I walked up to them."Excuse me,I'm a reporter for the paper and I'd ike to interiew you guys."I said in an Oakley-like voice.It was brilliant!The more I asked them,the more they told me.If only spies were ore like that.

"How'd it go?"Jake asked me."Wonderful,I told them I was a reporter and they spilled out everthing,even personal info. ." "Great."he checked the clock."I guess we should go to bed." I sat down in front of the computer"You go,I have work to do." "He looked surprised"Are you sure." "Yes."I said,getting up.I kissed him"'Night." He walked away."'Night."I sat back down.The blank screen stood in front of me.I had a lot of work to do.

Ch 5:As if things couldn't get much worse

I woke up to the Azumanga Daioh theme song.My cell phone ring.It had better not be Shiranui-hakase or I will not hesitate to scream "Vendetta!"I picked it up."Hi,it's Jessie,is this Hun?"No,not Jessie,not now... ."First of all It's Jazz,not Hun." "Yeah,whatever,listen I was wondering if you could*giggle,James stop it*cover for me." "Why?"I asked groggily."Because,because I'm on another emergency mission." Impossible."*Ooohh,Jessie you're so naughty,I think I'll have to punish you.James not so hard*'Some "emergency mission". "No."I said flatly."Why not?" "Because I said so." Please?"she squealed.That did it."SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!"I screamed.She hung up.Great way to start my morning.I'm surprised that hadn't woken up Lulu.I grabbed a sack from under the desk.Inside their were three energy bars and two cans of coke.Not exactly a healthy breakfast,but there was no time for coffee.

"I fixed it !"he yelled.Excellent."You know what to do if the twerps come back,right?"he asked.I stared out into the field,wondering what my best friend Cassidy would do."Yeah."I yelled back.He started up the magnet.I waited.Nothing yet.Raikou came running in.The magnet pulled it in.At last."You again!"One of the twerps.I was ready for them this time. "What'd you do to Raikou?" Hero-boy yelled. "We just softened it up a little bit so we can capture it."I explained calmly. "I don't know why you're all tied up in a knot. We're just adding to our collection; it's no different than what you did with your flamethrower pal."Jake told him. "Except I didn't hurt Typhlosion! Why don't you fight Raikou fair and square and then see what happens?"Hero-boy yelled.What a stupid question. "That's a cute little idea you have there, kiddo. But our goals are far too grand to be restricted by something as quaint as a fair fight. You don't get to run the world by being fair; you get to run the world by being nasty!"I really don't know why it said something so stupid."It's wrong to hurt pokemon! And it's also wrong to use their power to hurt other people!'He said.This was pathetic.Jake stepped in. "Gimme a break, kid. We're just doing the same thing as all pokemon trainers." "You don't know pokemon trainers at all! When we battle, we have respect for each other. When we battle, it's to learn and to get better! When we battle, it's for the love of the contest, and not to steal the powers of a noble and legendary creature!"How ironic.All I see are trainers screaming"Don't stop!"at their dying pokemon,just for a stupid badge.He continued "We're gonna to stop you. We're not gonna let you take Raikou!"Oh,please,we had enough power to kill him.Go get 'em!"I yelled.For some reason Steelix went for the girl.It was blocked by a meganium's solarbeam.Someone in a cape stood on a cliff.He pulled it off.He had brown hair and clothes I've seen kids half his age wear.Another twerp.Great,that's all we needed.Fortunately Raikou had lost the will to fight and was now our captive.The Mecha had grabbed it and we were off.I grinned"Arrivederrci!"

"Well,that's that,all done."I told Jake.He studied the screen.Something moved next to Raikou"What's that?"I asked pointing to the the blue-and-white object.He zoomed in."The girl who was with Hero-boy." My jaw dropped open,my face went pale."How the hell did she get in?!" She put her hands on two wires.A red light came on in the corner"Local cable disconnected."Oh crap.I'm landing,then we'll take care of her."he told me.I knew exactly how.

"I don't want excuses,tell me what happened to Raikou."Jake told her.She barely answered."Uh,well,you see..."A beeping noise came on.Pokegear.Before she could answer he grabbed it from her.Hero-boy and Caper were on the other end.She jumped up and down,demanding it back.Ha,as if we take orders from little twerps.He gave her a hard shove and crushed her Pokegear.That surprised me,he's usually calm."Don't move."he ordered,making a threatening motion with his fist.I stepped in."Guess that means we'll have to do something about this.But what to do.." She whimpered"What are going to do?" I grinned"We're going to kill you,and eat your liver."

Chapter 5:
    We burst out laughing."Good one."Jake said.I stopped laughing,my face grew serious for a moment.I bent down and studied her fora moment."Hmmm...I know exactly what to do.I turned to him."Atilla,get me a rope and a cloth,I know exactly how to take care of this little brat once and for all."

"You're evil,just plain evil."she told me.I looped the rope around once more."Evil's just a perspective."I answered calmly."You know,everything about you makes me sick,your whiny voice,your come-and-save-me-Prince Valiant attitude,but most of all,your mind that thinks you can just thwart any persons plan and expect to have a perfect ending.I finished tying her up."When I was your age I was smarter than to jump in a stranger's vehicle." "Are you going to kill me?"she asked."No,that would be against my codes." The tolls for killing a person are to huge for Team Rocket to risk.It scars our secrecy.I heard from some where that in the more barbaric teams,like Team Magma,a scar on the team results in a scar on your back.But that might have been a rumor."What do you mean co-"I tied the cloth around her mouth.That ought to shut her up."Stay right there."I ordered."You know"Jake said out of the blue"once we control Raikou's power, we can have signature attacks like 'The Atilla Thunderbolt!'" "Yeah, or 'The Hun Shockwave!'" I said sarcastically."Hey,not bad." No more jokes."All right,open up the Crystal." "It began activating.I could hear Blue-head mumbling "Oh no,Raikou,don't come back."

15 minutes.Geez,how long was this going to take!"Incoming at six o'clock."he told me."Be ready,Atilla." "Oh I'm more than ready,Hun." A beedril zoomed out from nowhere.What the hell?A bright red car came into view."Yeah,I was hopin' I'd see you again."he said.Caper jumped out."You'd better tell me now,where is Marina?!"I grinned."Relax,Prince Valiant,your little girlfriend's right here." He jumped at me,making pathetic threats.
    to be continued....nfdnzdryn
    Last edited by SilverSkitty; 8th May 2006 at 11:08 AM.

Hi guys!Sorry it's been such a long time,and I'm sorry,but this story won't be continued 'till mid june.Sorry. By the way,I edited Hun's character so she really is evil.Thanks for the tip,Evil Azurill.

See ya soon,
    SilverSkitty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast